Latest topics

JJ FF--LOVE IS ON THE WAY...(CHAPTER 1 UPDATED ON 15TH MAY)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JJ FF--LOVE IS ON THE WAY...(CHAPTER 1 UPDATED ON 15TH MAY)

Post by Brishti22 on 2014-06-14, 21:11

Hey, This is my first FF on my favourite AkDha……
This is a modern time JJ FF…….
I have got the inspiration from all the writers of this forum…..Please share your views on it….If you don’t like it anywhere….Please tell me……I will stop it…And…you can give me suggestions on the story…..
                   CONCEPT
How friendship changes into love with the phases of life…& How circumstances not only create shades in the life but it also directs that in the way…..
                       CHARACTERS
Only Jodha & Jalal are same…..others are subject to be change…..I will describe about the characters in every chapter…….So don’t worry……

INDEX  

Prologue—Page 1  
                  Chapter1—page1

Last edited by Brishti22 on 2014-06-15, 20:23; edited 1 time in total

Brishti22
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Re: JJ FF--LOVE IS ON THE WAY...(CHAPTER 1 UPDATED ON 15TH MAY)

Post by Brishti22 on 2014-06-14, 21:12

Prolouge

Jodha—You can’t be my first love.you can’t be my bestest friend ever….You are not that one…..(crying bitterly)…
Jalal(shocked)—Hey!!!!what are you saying???are you totally out of mind??

Jodha—NO!!!!!!!!! I am ok….You are not my BFF…My Jalal has died on that day for me….You are just a man whose name & face is same ..but you are not that person…..YOU CAN’T BE!!!!(roaring now)

SO HOW IS IT???SHOULD I CONTINUE...PLEASE TELL ME ABOUT IT...

Brishti22
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sahiba on 2014-06-15, 17:05

Hi sush please continue Nice Prolouge Eager to know more about your FF.... hpee  long hug

Sahiba

Back to top Go down

Post by radharockzz on 2014-06-15, 19:39

Hmm...seems quite interesting Brish do continue...would love to read your FF..!!

radharockzz

Back to top Go down

Post by Brishti22 on 2014-06-15, 20:22

CHAPTER—1
Characters---Jodha,Jalal & their moms(Hamida & Mainavati—names are same but here Hamida Banu will not be too good..she will be just like a normal mom…For whose topmost priority is her One & Only son)…….& Jodha is her parent’s elder child… Sukanya is only 6 months child…..& here Jalal has his Father Humayun also..
p.s—First of all,I didn’t want to use this historical names .But I think these names suit with Jalal & Jodha everytime…..no matter in which age….

& moreover the story is playing in Flashback…But there are twists & turns…& somewhere extreme tragedy also…..so don’t lose your hope…please keep faith on me…….

A couple of students is entering in the J.K.V. Kindergarten School reunion….Suddenly….there are a story..which starts to play in two students’ mind at the same time………& their expression started to change……
Flashback starts……….

J.K.V. Kindergarten School
Today is admission day for L.K.G…
Where all gurdians are busy to pay the admission forms ,amounts & doing other formalities…..most of the children are busy in playgrounds……in short,Totally a mess…
& here, there are going a really very very important discussions between the children regarding a slide..
Actually the problem is…A little boy is continuously enjoying it…& for this reason.othrs can’t enjoy it fully….so there are cries, quarrelling among the children.but alas!!no adult is paying attention there….they all are busy in works…

In the mean time….a little girl came to rescue.because she also wanted to enjoy it…so she decided to solve it…..
After gathering her all courage…she went to that boy & started to enquire….
Girl—Hey.you bad boy….why are you enjoying it alone…it is all of us..so…let us enjoy it…
Boy—Oye….is there your name on the slide..& whatever I do…it is my wish…why I will listen to you??
Girl—Don’t you have any manners??my parents always tell me to behave good…& why are you shouting on me??(almost crying)……..ok..let’s us become friends??proceeding her hands towards him….
Boy—Friends!!!!ok….My name is Jalaluddin mohammad & Your??
Girl—Myself Jodha Singh….(LOL!!!!language thodi si teenage type ho gaya sorry for that…actually…easy karne keliye karni padi.sorry.)
In the meantime Jalal’s & Jo’s mom came there & both children indroduced their mother with their mothers….& while this their mother also became familiar to each other….

& after some hours…when the section was announcing by the school authority…it got cleared that where Jalal is in section D…..there Jodha is in section C……& after that their story starts….

Precap---JJ’s Kg life & the deepen of their friendship……

Note—sorry friends for this chhotu chappy….next time will try to give you a long one…..& don’t throw joota, chappals on me for this KG part….it is really important for this story….because ……………….oye it’s secret now…sabhkuch abhi thodi na bataungi…….. hpee  hpee 

Brishti22
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 22:28

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum