Latest topics

Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 14th June 2014 Written Update

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 14th June 2014 Written Update

Post by slmu on 2014-06-16, 13:11

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:Nice discussion girls. I was wondering about Neil too.. in that case I would think it a genuine accident. But Neil wasn't at the ceremony so I guess not.

Gosh, too many possibilities

if it was a genuine accident u shouldn't have driven away from the scene...even if u panicked at least admit it after...u wouldn't buy a phone in ramans name to frame him...

genuine accident .. then survival instinct kicking in  hppy

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-16, 13:40

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:Nice discussion girls. I was wondering about Neil too.. in that case I would think it a genuine accident. But Neil wasn't at the ceremony so I guess not.

if it was a genuine accident u shouldn't have driven away from the scene...even if u panicked at least admit it after...u wouldn't buy a phone in ramans name to frame him...

hppy could b someone who has seen raman hiti..and now wants to c him beat himself up  hppy 

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-06-16, 13:59

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

hppy could b someone who has seen raman hiti..and now wants to c him beat himself up  hppy 

ROFL  ROFL

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-06-16, 14:36

I too doubt simmi she is the culprit who has passed the papers...ek drama ke baad ek  Shocked Shocked 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-06-16, 14:58

zuzana wrote:I too doubt simmi she is the culprit who has passed the papers...ek drama ke baad ek  Shocked Shocked 

yes Simmi wasn't present in the police scene which was interesting

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by chitmanas on 2014-06-16, 15:00

slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:I too doubt simmi she is the culprit who has passed the papers...ek drama ke baad ek  Shocked Shocked 

i know simmi hates madrasan, but she'll do this to her own bro?  Shocked , so the culprit could be param?

chitmanas
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-06-16, 15:08

chitmanas wrote:
slmu wrote:

i know simmi hates madrasan, but she'll do this to her own bro?  Shocked , so the culprit could be param?

Simmi would not have realized why the paperwork was needed.. because i can't believe she will do this to her brother

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-06-16, 15:19

slmu wrote:
chitmanas wrote:
slmu wrote:

Simmi would not have realized why the paperwork was needed.. because i can't believe she will do this to her brother

I agree shanti simmi wont do it knowingly but her blidn love for hubby she would trust him and cooperate with his requests ..I think Param was the one who did the accident also

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-06-16, 15:20

zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:
chitmanas wrote:
slmu wrote:

I agree shanti simmi wont do it knowingly but her blidn love for hubby she would trust him and cooperate with his requests ..I think Param was the one who did the accident also

yes i think that's the way it will turn out.. though why Param was with Tandon has to be explained

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by chitmanas on 2014-06-16, 15:24

zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:
chitmanas wrote:
slmu wrote:

zu & shanti, i too doubt if she'll do this knowingly, but if she's asked to get raman's paperwork or whatever (assuming param asked her to do it), doesn't she even have any doubts? she's so blind kya? .......... what i don't understand is, in supporting hubby and doing all kinds of stuff she's ultra smart, but when it comes to such things she's totally dumb........not easy to digest, but i guess, she has to be shown that way for story to proceed

anyways, i'm enjoying raman-ishu stuff too much right now to complain about simmi  Wink 

chitmanas
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-06-16, 15:28

chitmanas wrote:
zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:
chitmanas wrote:

zu & shanti, i too doubt if she'll do this knowingly, but if she's asked to get raman's paperwork or whatever (assuming param asked her to do it), doesn't she even have any doubts? she's so blind kya? .......... what i don't understand is, in supporting hubby and doing all kinds of stuff she's ultra smart, but when it comes to such things she's totally dumb........not easy to digest, but i guess, she has to be shown that way for story to proceed

anyways, i'm enjoying raman-ishu stuff too much right now to complain about simmi  Wink 

exactly like how kushi got asrs signature on the papers..how dumb was tht  Bang 

I agree simmi comes out as smart but param can manipulate her mentally

I am loving Ishra scenes saturdays was too good  Heart 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-06-16, 15:29

chitmanas wrote:
zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:
chitmanas wrote:

me too.. Saturday's scene where he catches out her lie and grabs her was just dreamy  Heart

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by chitmanas on 2014-06-16, 15:30

mhara battery dying and still no power, toh catch you all later  long hug 

chitmanas
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-06-16, 15:34

chitmanas wrote:mhara battery dying and still no power, toh catch you all later  long hug 

long hug

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-16, 22:33

enjoying reading the discussion, guys..waiting for whatever new revelations today's episode might bring..

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 17:07

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum