Latest topics

SBB - Love, Lap & Laddoo - Yeh Hai Mohabbatein - IshRa get closer WU + VU

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SBB - Love, Lap & Laddoo - Yeh Hai Mohabbatein - IshRa get closer WU + VU

Post by Tanthya on 2014-06-16, 16:06

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Written Update ...

SBS takes us to the sets of YHM where a South Indian ceremony is going on for Raman and Ishita ..

Ishita is dressed in Pink kanjeevaram with south indian styles jewellery and mograa flowers in her hair ..while Raman is senin a typical south indian white dhoti and shirt with white scarf on shoulder with gild border .. he has oiled hair and it looking every bit a south indian 

the BG song for the segt was ... "Kashmir tu main kanya kumari .. 
VO says that the they had heard that 
all change when they fall in love .. for the ske of their love .. look at raman he has changed his dressing style for the sake of his love .. punjabi munda had become South Indian ..

the BG song plays .."Main Punjaab da puttar .. main dill hai jalandhar .."

now that Raman has eaten shaadi ka laddoo he will now realise how big that laddoo is in reality ..
there is a function going on in Iyer's place after Raman carries his MIL in his arms after she is discharged from hospital ...

during the function the entire family is see sitting on the floor and are being served food on banana leaves 

Mihika serves food to Ishra in a single plate/leaf .. there is south indian delicacies like vada, idli dosa etc along with sambar chutney ...
Mihika asks Ishita to sit on Raman's lap she asks raman to take Ishu in his lap ...and both feed eachother ...
. both refuse ..they are not willing for that ceremony
finally after lots of coaxing cajoling pleadings and lots of excuses from Raman and Ishu they agree to go on with it ..
Ishu sits on Raman's lap and both feed each other  

both are extremely embarassed .. conscious ... and awkward ... at one moment Ishu hides hr fsce in hr hands feeling totally shy about sittig in Raman's lap ..
then they offer a glass of water to eachother ..and make him/her drink .. aww it was suc a cutely romantic scene 
 VO says that today Raman is looking totally an Iyer today and is looking handsome and responsible too .. he is taking care of his MIL's needs .. Ishita's feelings ... wearing south indian attire and having their meals .. too ...
he is surely Damaad No #1

he should enjoy this as he is looking rumba nalla (I wonder if it means he is looking very good )
VO continues that even Ishita became a punjabi girl for the happiness and approval of his family 

Courtesy Sumana

** Thanks Buvana for  the title  long hug  long hug

Last edited by Tanthya on 2014-06-16, 19:21; edited 2 times in total

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: SBB - Love, Lap & Laddoo - Yeh Hai Mohabbatein - IshRa get closer WU + VU

Post by zuzana on 2014-06-16, 16:12

Tanthu video is not showing

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-06-16, 16:23

zuzana wrote:Tanthu video is not showing
I can see  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  ...

wait for some time.. it takes bit of time to load n see, Zu

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-06-16, 18:18

Written Update ...

SBS takes us to the sets of YHM where a South Indian ceremony is going on In Iyer family  for Raman and Ishita ..

Ishita is dressed in Pink kanjeevaram with south indian styled jewellery and mograa flowers in her hair ..while Raman is seen in a typical south indian white dhoti and shirt with white scarf on shoulder with gold border .. he has oiled hair and is looking every bit a south indian guy  

The BG song for the segt was ... "Kashmir tu main kanya kumari .. 

VO says that the they had heard that ....all change when they fall in love .. for the sake of their love .. now take a look at Raman he has changed his dressing style for the sake of his love .. Punjabi munda had become South Indian ..

The BG song plays .."Main Punjaab da puttar .. main dill hai jalandhar .."

Vo says ...now that Raman has eaten shaadi ka laddoo he will now realise how big that laddoo is in reality ..

there is a function going on in Iyer's place after Raman carries his MIL in his arms after she is discharged from hospital ...

The house has been decorated with banana plants and flowers rangoli etc 
during the function the entire family is see sitting on the floor and are being served food on banana leaves 

Mihika serves food to Ishra in a single plate/leaf .. there are south indian delicacies like vada, idli dosa etc along with sambar chutney ...
VO remarks that daal makhni and roti lover is now forced to eat south Indial meal zabardasti !!...
  hppy 

Mihika asks Ishita to sit on Raman's lap she asks raman to take Ishu in his lap ...and both feed eachother ...

. both vehemently refuse ..they are not willing for that ceremony
finally after lots of coaxing cajoling pleadings and lots of excuses from Raman and Ishu they agree to go on with it ..

Ishu sits on Raman's lap and both feed each other.. the whole family cheers and claps.. adding to their embarrassment ..  
 Heart  Heart  hppy  hppy 
both are extremely embarassed .. conscious ... and awkward ... at one moment Ishu hides her face in her hands feeling totally shy about sitting in Raman's lap ..
then they offer a glass of water to each other ..and make him/her drink .. aww it was such a cutely romantic scene 
 Starry Love 

VO says that today Raman is looking totally an Iyer today and is looking handsome and responsible too .. he is taking care of his MIL's needs .. Ishita's feelings ... wearing south indian attire and having their meals .. too ...
he is surely Damaad No #1

he should enjoy this as he is looking rumba nalla (I wonder if it means he is looking very good )
VO continues that even Ishita became a punjabi girl for the happiness and approval of his family 
 Heart  Heart

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2014-06-16, 21:15; edited 6 times in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-16, 18:27

--sumana13-- wrote:Written Update ...

will come up ASAP ...provided net supports

hug1 life saver

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Buvna on 2014-06-16, 18:31

SBS takes us to the sets of YHM where a South Indian ceremony is going on for Raman and Ishita ..

Ishita is dressed in Pink kanjeevaram with south indian styles jewellery and mograa flowers in her hair ..while Raman is senin a typical south indian white dhoti and shirt with white scarf on shoulder with gild border .. he has oiled hair and it looking every bit a south indian 

the BG song for the segt was ... "Kashmir tu main kanya kumari .. 
VO says that the they had heard that 

rest will come up ASAP ...provided net supports

Tfs Sumana... I saw it on SBS.... Such a cute scene, waiting to see the episode hppy

Buvna

Back to top Go down

Post by Buvna on 2014-06-16, 18:33

Tanthya wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thanthya you could have titled it as Love, Lap and Ladooo.... It would have been ideal.... ROFL 

Buvna

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-06-16, 19:07

sarra0 wrote:

hug1 life saver
anything for my dear friends yaar Sarra 
 hug1  hug1

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-06-16, 19:07

sarra0 wrote:

hug1 life saver
anything for my dear friends yaar Sarra 
 hug1  hug1

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-06-16, 19:09

Buvna wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

Thanthya you could have titled it as Love, Lap and Ladooo.... It would have been ideal.... ROFL 

DONE !!!  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-06-16, 19:33

Thanks Tants Manu  long hug 

Hehe how come I havent come across this rasam  nty 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-06-16, 21:15

zuzana wrote:Thanks Tants Manu  long hug 

Really Zu ?? You haven't come across this one ?? but to me it appears so South Indian .. are you sure ??..
may be it is there in Iyer families  ??
 scratch  scratch

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-16, 22:39

Thanks Buvna for the awesomely appropriate title, Manu for the write up and Tanthya for the video!!! True collective action on the part of Dhwani baisas!!! Love you guys!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-16, 22:41

--sumana13-- wrote:

Really Zu ?? You haven't come across this one ?? but to me it appears so South Indian .. are you sure ??..
 scratch  scratch
I think Mihika and the rest of Ishu's cousins are just pulling their Punjabi jiju's dignified leg and making him do all sorts of things saying that 'This is our tradition. This is a rasam'!!!!  hppy 

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by chitmanas on 2014-06-17, 14:45

that's what i was gonna ask ki is there such a rasm??? never heard of it, but like rikhiya said, i think they are pulling raman's leg  hppy 

chitmanas
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-06-17, 14:52

hooked wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:

scratch  scratch
I think Mihika and the rest of Ishu's cousins are just pulling their Punjabi jiju's dignified leg and making him do all sorts of things saying that 'This is our tradition. This is a rasam'!!!!  hppy 
Really Zu, Hookie, Chitmanas !!  They are puling Raman's legs ??  Bit when he comes to k ow will he not be furious !!  
Or will he also take it in a humorous way and laugh it off!!  
But should Ishita not have known of such rasams ?? Or is she playing along with her family ?? 
 hppy

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-17, 15:13

--sumana13-- wrote:
hooked wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:

scratch  scratch
Really Zu, Hookie, Chitmanas !!  They are puling Raman's legs ??  Bit when he comes to k ow will he not be furious !!  
But should Ishita not have known of such rasams ?? Or is she playing along with her family ?? 
 hppy
Manu, in the precap, Ishita was trying to stop Raman by saying that there was no such tradition. But Raman didn't listen to her and made her sit on his lap.  hppy 

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-06-17, 15:42

hooked wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
hooked wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
 scratch  scratch
 hppy
Manu, in the precap, Ishita was trying to stop Raman by saying that there was no such tradition. But Raman didn't listen to her and made her sit on his lap.  hppy 
I think he is now wanting to get Ishu close to him ! he has started liking her no ??
 Heart

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-17, 15:47

--sumana13-- wrote:
hooked wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
hooked wrote:
 hppy
I think he is now wanting to get Ishu close to him ! he has started liking her no ??
 Heart
arrey manu, that is Raman Kumar Bhalla for you. He obviously likes/admires Ishita but he would die rather than admit it. hahaha

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-06-17, 15:54

hooked wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
hooked wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
 hppy
 Heart
arrey manu, that is Raman Kumar Bhalla for you. He obviously likes/admires Ishita but he would die rather than admit it. hahaha
so he is like .. "tum ser toh main sava ser "...is it 
 hppy  hppy

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 06:19

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: