Latest topics

* why is balaji bent on showing jodha's hunars only and not jalal's?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

* why is balaji bent on showing jodha's hunars only and not jalal's?

Post by mandygi on 2014-06-17, 03:35

hi folks!

i was not active lately as i had to go for a minor surgery..all is well now! after briefing through few articles and episodes i was appalled to notice that its all about what jodha will do to save the sultanat! jodha will ftght shehnaz, ok fine because jalal cannot fight a woman but then what about the political battle that we all are looking forward to between mahachuchak and jalal..will it be between jodha and mc ..i would rather not watch the show than watch this pathetic natkiye rupantar!

now even the coin idea seems to be jodha's creation then what is jalal doing in the show! height of bull crap!..jodha's singing hunar is shown, but as per histoery akbar himself was a music composer and good singer, why not highlight that hunar!..and what about the administrative reforms that he put into practice, why all the credit is going to jodha? was she a super woman? then why akbar the great it should be jodha the great!..and now akbar the great will be another laalu panju hero of ekta's sbs crap..i m extremely upset by this NR!...all my fellow jalalians please feel free to vent your frustration out..the same post will be at dhawaani as well!

Edit Post

mandygi
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Re: * why is balaji bent on showing jodha's hunars only and not jalal's?

Post by Greeshma014 on 2014-06-17, 07:48

mandy, dis is called ekta's epic crap...i think it's the rite time i should stop watching dis nonsense..

Greeshma014
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by munnirony on 2014-06-17, 08:54

I was telling to adina in sum other thread tht akbar himself was a very gud singer nd also played musical instruments very well. Adina told me tht he was also a music composer. I also know tht he was a gud painter. So where r these things in the show?

munnirony
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

hi mandy

Post by Radz on 2014-06-17, 09:00

dear this wat we will get to see in EK's JA......i still cant forget the DEK scene were zakira was executed nd jodha's line-sehenshah ab aap zakira ko mehal me rehne ki anumati de skte h Bang i have already stopped watchind the show bt m realy luking frward to MC hpee uff the promo nd her lines-humein fakr h ki hum kabile-nafrat hain....agr iske baad jodha ne usse fight kiya to it will be like an insult to MC Wink

Radz
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Greeshma014 on 2014-06-17, 09:46

mandy ,don't take my words wrong..I think soon ur post on IF goig to b closed..whenever sum one make a post there supporting Rajat/Jalal ,some people can't digest it..dey call demself as AkDha supporters..but i'm only seeing 'DHA  supporters..'AK is no where ..den too proudly saying AKDHA supporters..seriously??
 Bang  Bang  Bang

Greeshma014
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by munnirony on 2014-06-17, 10:04

Seems like we have to be satisfied with rajat's gold awards performance.

munnirony
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Greeshma014 on 2014-06-17, 10:07

ii'm really excited to watch his performance...  hpee
munnirony wrote:Seems like we have to be satisfied with rajat's gold awards performance.

Greeshma014
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by munnirony on 2014-06-17, 11:38

Greeshma014 wrote:ii'm really excited to watch his performance...  hpee
munnirony wrote:Seems like we have to be satisfied with rajat's gold awards performance.
Me too. But the ph is really blind tht they cant see tht whts real action is all about. I think these choreographers nd dancers should be hired in JA instead of these so called action directors.

munnirony
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by shiningways2407 on 2014-06-17, 11:59

@mandy Be ready ''DANDIYA NIGHTS'' is on the way.
Seriously PS was pathetic in
last sword fight n I dont
know abt shenu at all.
No other Ek's show was 
as biased as JA.
@grees we know that thread
gonna be closed soon,
now we r addicted to
such actions n thats y we
now dont hesitate in
writing our view.
I simply hate those Akdha
lovers who just wear a tag
of akdha lover but r pure
jodha/ps lovers.
Y I feel that Donja has too;
much hatred for Real Akbar!!
N y he/she brings muslim/religious
word all the time.
Rest I m simply Rajat's n Rajat's jalal's  fan. 
@munni ekta doesnt has guts
tto show who real Akbar was.
As simple as that.

shiningways2407

Back to top Go down

Post by amimus on 2014-06-17, 13:04

Hey Mandy , so agree with you. Ekta's JA is all crap right now. It's all about Jodha and her hunar's . Jalal is no where and is embroiled in kitchen politics.
Till where I know of In the initial years of his reign he had fought a number of battles and there was lot of political turmoil. But we are shown only the politics in the fort. And Shenaz has so much wrong information. And so much attitude is shown in her as if she can be the queen of Mughal Sultanat.

amimus
Video Updater
Video Updater

Back to top Go down

Post by Greeshma014 on 2014-06-17, 14:26

girls, can anyone tell me which date gold awards happened?? sumwhere middle in may na?? is dat awrd only for actor/actress or technicians also??

Last edited by Greeshma014 on 2014-06-17, 15:15; edited 1 time in total

Greeshma014
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Greeshma014 on 2014-06-17, 14:39

@priyanka dear, don't u knw according to survey,s jo is more popular dan jalal. hppy .. dat,s why rajat's jalal got face of the year award, not jodha..i got to knw abt one more thing, when JA film released,it's initial collections were not so gud..precious peice of information..  hppyhppy..

Greeshma014
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by shiningways2407 on 2014-06-17, 15:00

@grees oops I simply
forgot that RT won FOY n best 
actor critics as well.
Oops RT succeeded in winning
heart of ppl as well as critics.
But show jodha/PS ki wajah se
chal rha hai????
Seriously I wanna see 
that how many awards ps 
gonna win after removing
new comer tag.
N JA movie got low
collection???
But I read that despite
so much revolts it got
sood collections.
Wahh!! Ppl making their 
own kinda article.
N akbar the grt show was
a failure???
I didnt know that becoz 
all DD's shows r numbered
so on the basis of epi
donja's said that it was failure.

shiningways2407

Back to top Go down

Post by Greeshma014 on 2014-06-17, 15:10

@pri why u taking all dis seriously..trust me, i'm laughing hard reading all dat posts..u knw what, always comes with sum survey result , trp analysis and box office collections..recently stated dat JA is ekta kapoor's bread and butter..without dat she is nothing..her all recent films r flops., and her other shows not doing well and all....  
 hppy  hppy  hppy  hppy  hppy  hppy  hppy

Greeshma014
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2014-06-17, 17:57

Simple. Balaji has always thrived on heroine mahaanta formula. It is beyond them to glorify the hero. So what if he is Akbar the Great, one of the the greatest rulers the nation has witnessed in history, a man of such forethought and tolerance, patron of art and literature inspite of being an illiterate himself, a person with compassion for all, a person who understood people and honoured talent, a person who could look beyond.  None of these are hunars. It is Jodha who is shown as multi-talented and and  compassionate. Even if Jalal does achieve or do anything good, it is shown to be a reflection of Jodha's great thinking.

If Balaji makes a serial on Mahatma Gandhi too, Kasturba ji will get all the credits. It would be she who would have suggested the very concept of non-violence to him, given him the idea of Dandi March, inspired him as his antaratma when he was thrown out of the train. 

If Balaji makes a show on Ashoka, it would again be his wife, whose name too many of us wouldn't know who inspired him into Budhism and gave him a big bhaashan on the value of life and evils of war after Kalinga and given him the idea to plant trees and spread peace. 

If Balaji makes a show on Gautam Budhdha too credits for his greatness and glory will go to Yashodhara.

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by munnirony on 2014-06-17, 19:05

no sandhya, there is also a show like YHM where at least till now raman & ishita r shown equal. sumone Ekta wants to prove tht her saas bahu formula even existed in historical days as well. hppy

munnirony
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2014-06-17, 19:16

munnirony wrote:no sandhya, there is also a show like YHM where at least till now raman & ishita r shown equal. sumone Ekta wants to prove tht her saas bahu formula even existed in historical days as well. hppy
Poor poor Akbar...........Us Raman se bhi buri haal hai uski! Broken Heart  Broken Heart

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-06-17, 19:34

sandhya wrote:Simple. Balaji has always thrived on heroine mahaanta formula. It is beyond them to glorify the hero. So what if he is Akbar the Great, one of the the greatest rulers the nation has witnessed in history, a man of such forethought and tolerance, patron of art and literature inspite of being an illiterate himself, a person with compassion for all, a person who understood people and honoured talent, a person who could look beyond.  None of these are hunars. It is Jodha who is shown as multi-talented and and  compassionate. Even if Jalal does achieve or do anything good, it is shown to be a reflection of Jodha's great thinking.

If Balaji makes a serial on Mahatma Gandhi too, Kasturba ji will get all the credits. It would be she who would have suggested the very concept of non-violence to him, given him the idea of Dandi March, inspired him as his antaratma when he was thrown out of the train. 

If Balaji makes a show on Ashoka, it would again be his wife, whose name too many of us wouldn't know who inspired him into Budhism and gave him a big bhaashan on the value of life and evils of war after Kalinga and given him the idea to plant trees and spread peace. 

If Balaji makes a show on Gautam Budhdha too credits for his greatness and glory will go to Yashodhara.
Thanks for your post Mandy .. And loved your explanation  Sandhya ... Perfectly explained .. AND thats it .... 
 long hug  Thumbsup 
Ekta and her heroine fixation 
 confused

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by adianasr on 2014-06-18, 00:04

Hi mandy dear, my only advise to you, fellow Akbar lovers and ppl who would like to see some semblance of logic is - kyun khoon jalane pe tule ho???

I had made a post way back in Nov - Dec 2013 on the Indian TV's and EK's premise of a love story - I said this then and I repeat it now - any story which starts with the premise that X changed Y from a devil to an angel is bound to be rubbish - and this premise was made for an Absolute Monarch who was known for his tolerance and for the fact that he went beyond religion in his spiritual journey - all in the name of 'Heroine Mahaan'.

And btw let me add that there is no empowerment of women in any of our current soaps and least of all in EK's shows - EK is one of the most regressive story tellers of the lot.

If this was to have been really an epic love story and about empowerment, then the makers should have had the guts to show a mature tale of relationship between Ruqs - Jalal as the husband to his best friend and Jodha - Jalal as the husband to his beloved - but no, what we get is a half baked tale in the name of 'Epic Love Story' - but there is no point in blaming the makers and EK - they really do not know how to tell a good story and they do not have the guts and the backbone to take a stand.

adianasr
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by munnirony on 2014-06-18, 00:41

wht im irked with people r actually discarding rajat's contribution in the show. & why??? bcoz he is not listed in the ormax listing. i will actually say its jodha's character which is well written, whereas its rajat who is pulling jalal from day 1. its easy to act a well-written already "mahaan" character, but despite of so many loopholes & sumtimes a dumbo characterization, making a character work is only rajat's credit.

munnirony
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by mandygi on 2014-06-18, 06:51

sorry guys will be back in full swing after two days, till then keep rocking!

mandygi
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-06-18, 08:44

Ekta is too used to produce heroine centric shows ..thats her strong points..Tulsi, Parvati...it was foolish of us to expect something different from her...Jodha Akbar is now as any other show just with Royal costume.

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 15:28

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum