Latest topics

Jodha Akbar Written Update 17th June

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jodha Akbar Written Update 17th June

Post by Tanthya on 2014-06-17, 19:43

The episode continues with Jalal teasing Jodha about Lil Krishna , Jodha pretends Mock anger , chides jalal for asking such  unbecoming questions  , Jodha shoos away Rahim along with Zakira and Moti ..After their departure, Jalal again repeats his question, yearningly questioning as to when Jodha will  give him  what he dreamt * Somebody should teach him Kamasutra *  Jodha blushes becomingly, shies away like a bride only to be restrained by Jalal , who holds her by her wrist , stopping her flight .. Jodha looks at Jalal , taking skinny dip in his eye ka swimming Pool, leans on his shoulders while Jalal encloses  her in his arms * There ends   Akdha dose for the night*

SOMEWHERE  in the Palace... Shenazz is writing a letter to an enemy of  Jalal,  seeking  aid in their common objective of defeating Jalal.. *VO says that Shenaz    is under the impression that Jalal is the one who has imprisoned  her mom Moon Begum*

MORNING ...DEK

The victory day looms .. There is a touching martyr day remembrance sorta  of Bairam Khan. Salima Begum is honored  when she is the one who hands Jalal his new crown ..

everybody begins to get ready for the Party * My heart begins to  tremble whenever Mughal's do the  "P" Thinggy*

Jalal as usual is the first one to be ready, walks into Jodha's room..praises her beauty and seeks the privilege of  accompanying his khas Begum to the jashn..Jodha pouts, puts a stern face.. says that from today on Jalal should stop kas begum .. She  reminds him  that he has 3 more KB's and if he wants KB to come, then he ought to invite all 3 KB's. Jalal as usual is bowled  over by her  charm and  broad thinking... Jalal also being the pragmatic one,  issues a self memo to himself, reminding him and jodha that HE never should argue with Jodha who can never be beaten in arguments !!

The 3 queens are getting ready. Ruqaiyya paying extra attention to look beautiful as she will be looked upon by Common people..

Shenaz is standing alone, muttering to herself..that on this day, It should have been SHE who should be celbrating and not the usurper Jalad..Shenaz vows to disrupt the Party , Jodha  who has overheard the last part , is curious to know what SHenaz meant by it..Jodha is fobbed off by Shenazz who explains that she was planning vengeance on Rahim who always wins. Jodha promises Shenaz all toys and tells her not to be miffed on Rahim...

COMMON AREA

Jodha has organized a  unveiling of the coin to the  common people, Jalal who had nt thought of this is astounded by the intelligence of  Jodha..Both engage in Mutual admiration society.. Since it is broad daylight and they are in public arena, they get on to the business on hand.

The Maulvi's  check the coins , see that there is a imprint of Radha Krishna on it and are incensed.. They consider it a blasphemy for even equating Islam and Hinduism.. Shariffuddin  smiles to himself .. while Jalal looks on pensively.. He comes to the Maulvis , seeks to know their grievances  and when they gripe about the favoring  the Hindu's ..Jalal in turn delivers a extempore on how all religion are equal and how it would be basphemy IF the Maulvis reject the coin that has 786 on it .. The Maulvis are shamed... when things seem to be settling down.. A Hindu breaks the cordon , stepping towards  Jala. Atgah promptly stops him and the thing he is carrying is seized..

The Maulvis take this oportunity to snipe back at Jalal pointing out that Even though Jalal may consider everyone equal, The Hindu's haven't accepted him YET..Jalal in reply tells Atgah to read  the scroll.. There is just one word AKBAR!!

All  stand gawping !! The Hindu thanks Jalal for accepting  the hindus as their own and for treating them equal to muslims.. and in gratitude they want to confer  the title of Akbar for he truly is the ruler from direct from God. The people break out spontaneously into hailing  Akbar !

Jodha is overcome by emotions and inadvertently  his name slips out..Jalal ovrhears  her soft voice murmuring his name with immense love and pride and is elated

SOULTALK

Jalal saying that he had been longing to hear  Jodha uttering his name and when it happened ..he was  exhilirated  while Jodha retorts that the emotions and situation was such that and she felt a deluge of love , his name slipped out !!

PRESENT TIME

both look at one another and smile on..

PRECAP

Sharif and Abul Mali are plotting , Abul Mali is describing a deadly adversary of Jalal who hates Jalal wholly.. The Buildup for Mahachuchak  starts..

Jalal orders the release of the newly minted coins..

Last edited by Tanthya on 2014-06-17, 20:26; edited 1 time in total

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 17th June

Post by Tanthya on 2014-06-17, 20:13

2 parts up

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-06-17, 20:20

Sathya !! I loved how the awaam named him Akbar ... Thank God for small mercies I thought Ektaa might show us that it was Jodha who gave him that name twisting history to suit her TRPs  !!  

But tell me something aren't those coins really giant sized !! I have seen coins of Akbar's era they were not bigger than the two rupee coins we have now a days .. The ones he distributed tonight were huge discs !!

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-06-17, 20:26

Updated

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-06-17, 20:32

Tanthya wrote:Updated

Hugs Sathya for your awesome update ..
 long hug  long hug

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-06-17, 20:34

Just saw a new promo of Jodha Akbar

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2014-06-17, 20:42

--sumana13-- wrote:Sathya !! I loved how the awaam named him Akbar ... Thank God for small mercies I thought Ektaa might show us that it was Jodha who gave him that name twisting history to suit her TRPs  !!  

But tell me something aren't those coins really giant sized !! I have seen coins of Akbar's era they were not bigger than the two rupee coins we have now a days .. The ones he distributed tonight were huge discs !!

True Manu

Thank God the coin idea too was Jalal's alone and the awaam praised only him while giving him the name Akbar - loved his words - aapne haemin naam hi nahin zimmedaari bhi di hai.

Only today Jalal looked like the hero of the show.

A good anniversary gift - June 18! hpee

Last edited by sandhya on 2014-06-17, 20:46; edited 1 time in total

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by gurveen on 2014-06-17, 20:45

kaun sa new promo guys Shocked

gurveen

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-06-17, 20:52

sandhya wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:Sathya !! I loved how the awaam named him Akbar ... Thank God for small mercies I thought Ektaa might show us that it was Jodha who gave him that name twisting history to suit her TRPs  !!  

True Manu

Thank God the coin idea too was Jalal's alone and the awaam praised only him while giving him the name Akbar - loved his words - aapne haemin naam hi nahin zimmedaari bhi di hai.

Only today Jalal looked like the hero of the show.

A good anniversary gift - June 18! hpee
Today jalal was crowned and HE ALONE  was praised for HIS HUNAR by awaam and given the name Akbar truly a milestone of an episode yaar 
 Clap

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-06-17, 20:54

gurveen wrote:kaun sa new promo guys Shocked
Gurveen it just flashed past at8:40 hrs IST. On ZeeHD .. Can you find the video yaar ??   scratch

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-06-17, 22:57

Yes, But I am surprised by the lack of build up , the hype ..Akbar was not something that is given as an after thought . It is a TITLE which would be given by the prajas with due solemnity among proper setting ... This was as if a passerby had  given away a freebi...  diluted a momentous moment to nothingness .

There were even bigger sized ones and of all shapes ..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by shobita on 2014-06-18, 15:28

Tantya.....ur updates are so entertaining that I read them even if I have not missed the episode (which by the way happens rarely)!

shobita
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:36

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum