Latest topics

New Promo & SPOILERS Jodha Akbar 18 Jun14 "The Devil Enters" WU+VU

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New Promo & SPOILERS Jodha Akbar 18 Jun14 "The Devil Enters" WU+VU

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-06-17, 22:51

JAb Promo by saregama9123

Written Update ...
Voice over declares ..the cruel .. the heartless ...the  merciless ...one has arrived 

a man is barechested and has been hung upside down .. Mahachuchak pulls out her khanjar and stabs the man ruthelssly remorselessly .. he screams out with pain ....

she says that she is proud to be hated by every one "Humein fakra hai ki hum kaabiley nafrat hai "
she gleefully declares that Jalal will remember her name uptil the night of kayamath .."Mahachuchak"

back in Jalal's hojara ... a sleeping jalal is seen waking up from bed .. this is pobably his night mare

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2014-06-19, 11:14; edited 1 time in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: New Promo & SPOILERS Jodha Akbar 18 Jun14 "The Devil Enters" WU+VU

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-06-19, 11:05

I got this news from FB .. but not sure of the source or its authenticity .. however sharing with you guys ...

LATEST NEWS!!!!!!
Shehnaaz to invite Maha Chuchak to
fight over Jalal in ‘Jodha Akbar’

Sources inform
Viewers will get to see entry of Maha Chuchak
who will be invited by Shehnaaz asking help to
help her in fighting over Jalal and win the
entire Mughal Kingdom.

Maha Chuchak who is step mother of
Jalal,hates him to the core will agree and
decide to help Shehnaaz and cause all troubles
for Jalal and Jodha who always supports
him.

Maha Chuchak is the mother in law of
Abul Mali and Mirza Hakim’s mother.

While we hear Shehnaaz soon will reveal her
Identity to all surprising Jalal and Jodha and
she denies to believe that Jalal hasn’t jailed
Chand Begum and will be declaring war with
him along Maha Chuchak.

But Jalal will not be
able to fight with her as she is her sister and
takes help of Jodha to deal with Shehnaaz.
Isn’t this sound interesting ?

But will Maha
Chuchak play as per Shehnaaz’z plan or do
she have some other plans for both Jalal and
Shehnaaz ?

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-06-19, 11:10

Another Spopiler from FB ...

Jodha To Battle Out Against Shehnaaz In Jodha Akbar! 

Jodha Akbar will have an interesting fight sequence between Jodha and Shehnaaz in its upcoming sequence. Balaji Telefilms’ popular historical show Jodha Akbar on Zee TV has been appreciated a lot and has gained an applause from its viewers for depicting the love story of Jodha (Paridhi Sharma) and Akbar (Rajat Tokas) along with historical facts well in the show.

“There will be a war soon in Jodha Akbar where Jodha will stand against Shehnaz as Akbar can’t hold a weapon against her and he will ask Jodha to take the step ahead and fight with Shehnaz. Jodha will be seen for the first time fighting out the battle and will be seen doing different stunts which has never seen in the show.” This track is something very new to the audience of Jodha Akbar and so it will be very interesting to see Jodha in a new avatar....!!

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sahiba on 2014-06-19, 13:17

TFS manu d yes maha chuchak was mother of mirza hakim but not of abul maali.. I read somewhere that abul maali was the one who killed mah chuchak

Sahiba

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-06-19, 13:29

Sahiba wrote:TFS manu d yes maha chuchak was mother of mirza hakim but not of abul maali.. I read somewhere that abul maali was the one who killed mah chuchak

Was. Abul mali her SIL is it ??
I am myself not sure about the source and the correctness of these spoilers so did not make a new post Sahiba ..
Do share any new thing you find my dear
 hpee

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sahiba on 2014-06-19, 15:09

--sumana13-- wrote:
Sahiba wrote:TFS manu d yes maha chuchak was mother of mirza hakim but not of abul maali.. I read somewhere that abul maali was the one who killed mah chuchak

I am myself not sure about the source and the correctness of these spoilers so did not make a new post Sahiba ..
 hpee
Yes manu d I am sharing it here:- 
 Shah Abdul Maali, who belonged to the family of the great Sayyids of Termez, who had escaped from the prison at Lahore, arrived at Kabul and approached Mah Chuchak Begum for refuge. The Begum welcomed him, was generous to him and gave her daughter Fakhr-un-nisa Begum in marriage with him. Shah Abdul Maali soon grew tired of the dominating and interfering ways of Mah Chuchak Begum. He wanted Kabul for himself. So he killed the Begum and Haidar Qasim in 1564.

Sahiba

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-06-19, 15:30

Sahiba wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:

hpee
 Shah Abdul Maali, who belonged to the family of the great Sayyids of Termez, who had escaped from the prison at Lahore, arrived at Kabul and approached Mah Chuchak Begum for refuge. The Begum welcomed him, was generous to him and gave her daughter Fakhr-un-nisa Begum in marriage with him. Shah Abdul Maali soon grew tired of the dominating and interfering ways of Mah Chuchak Begum. He wanted Kabul for himself. So he killed the Begum and Haidar Qasim in 1564.

Thanks for sharing Sahiba ..
So Abul Mali is the son in law of Mahachuchak 's sautan .. Another begum of Humayun .... And he has already murdered his MIL !,   Evil or Very Mad :  Evil or Very Mad .. BUt then why was he not able to accede the throne .. Did. Mahachuchak capture the capital of Kabul ??  

How is Mahachuchak related  to Mirza haakim ? ..
Is he the son of yet another begum of Humayun .. ??
 scratch

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sahiba on 2014-06-19, 15:50

--sumana13-- wrote:
Sahiba wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:

hpee

So Abul Mali is the son in law of Mahachuchak 's sautan .. Another begum of Humayun .... And he has already murdered .. BUt then why was he not able to accede the throne .. Did. Mahachuchak capture the capital of Kabul ??  

scratch 
Manu d mirza hakim was the son of mahchuchak and Humayun... And abul maali married mah chuchak's daughter not her sautan  when abul mali killed mahchuchak at that time mirza hakim i.e Akbar's half brother and Mah Chuchak's son was luckily rescued by Mirza Sulaiman of Badakshan, who defeated Abdul Maali and helped Mirza Hakim to keep his hold over Kabul

Sahiba

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-06-19, 15:58

Sahiba wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
Sahiba wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:

hpee

So Abul Mali is the son in law of Mahachuchak 's sautan .. Another begum of Humayun .... And he has already murdered .. BUt then why was he not able to accede the throne .. Did. Mahachuchak capture the capital of Kabul ??  

scratch 
Manu d mirza hakim was the son of mahchuchak and Humayun... And abul maali married mah chuchak's daughter not her sautan  when abul mali killed mahchuchak at that time mirza hakim i.e Akbar's half brother and Mah Chuchak's son was luckily rescued by Mirza Sulaiman of Badakshan, who defeated Abdul Maali and helped Mirza Hakim to keep his hold over Kabul

OK now I got it .... Mahachuchak is the MIL of Abul maali .... And Mirza haakim is the saala (bro In. Law)of Abul maali ... So Abul Maali is prevented from overthrowing. Mirza from Kabul by Sulaiman ...... Did I get it right ??
 Clap 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sahiba on 2014-06-19, 16:05

--sumana13-- wrote:
Sahiba wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
Sahiba wrote:

scratch 

OK now I got it .... Mahachuchak is the MIL of Abul maali .... And Mirza haakim is the saala (bro In. Law)of Abul maali ... So Abul Maali is prevented from overthrowing. Mirza from Kabul by Sulaiman ...... Did I get it right ??
 Clap 
Yes di now you got that hpee but now we have to see how cvs will show their relation

Sahiba

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 15:28

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum