Latest topics

Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 17th June 2014 Written Update

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 17th June 2014 Written Update

Post by hooked on 2014-06-17, 23:49

The function is going on at Ishita’s aunt’s house. Everyone has sat down to eat. All the couples who participated in the puja are sitting together including Raman and Ishita. Ishita asks Raman if she should arrange for a chair but he says that he is used to eating sitting on the floor during pujas. Ishita says that she can’t help but wish this fake acting on his part was all real. Raman replies that it was real.

Mihika goes to Vibhu and tells him of a plan. At first he is reluctant but then Mihika blackmails him into agreeing to her plan. They go to Raman and Ishita. Mihika serves a laddoo and asks Raman to start eating with that. But before he can begin, she interrupts and along with Vibhu, the two of them insist that Raman should take Ishita on his lap, feed her the laddoo and then begin eating. In this way love will continue to blossom in their relationship. Ishita tries to argue that there was no such tradition but Mihika says that this is what newly married couples do. Ishita tries to say that they had been married for quite a while. Raman tiring of the arguments, says that if there was this tradition, they should do it. Mihika is very happy to hear to this and gleefully follows Raman’s advice and forces Ishita to sit on her Raman jeeju’s lap. Raman grimaces under Ishita’s weight but doesn’t complain. Everyone is very glad to see them together like this. Ishita and Raman whisper to each other. Everyone thinks they are enjoying this romantic moment but in actuality the two are talking about Ishita’s weight.

Toshiji has a terrible headache. Simmi is worried. She had promised Param that she’d meet him but she is reluctant to leave her mother alone like this. However, finally she makes an excuse and says that she had to go out. Toshiji asks her not worry. She says that she’ll manage on her own and in any case, Ishita would be back soon. Simmi thinks to herself that she is very sorry that she had to lie like this but she was doing it for the sake of Param.

After the meal, everyone praises Raman for being so cooperative and open to the traditions which must be new for him. Mihika takes Ishita aside and Mihika declares that she was extremely impressed with Raman jeeju. Ishita also admits that she was extremely touched that Raman was doing all this just for the sake of Adi’s education. She decides that this game of hers could not be prolonged any more.

Ishita follows Raman outside to the car and apologises. Raman asks her why she was apologizing. Ishita tells him the truth that she had already agreed to letting Bala teach Adi a long time back and was just using this as an opportunity to worry Raman. But, she says, things had gone too far and he had forced himself through so much just for Adi’s sake. Raman is furious and Ishita says, that she understood his anger. Raman then surprises her by saying that whatever he had done, he had done it for Ishita. He then reveals that Bala had by mistake told Raman about Ishita agreeing to let him teach Adi. Raman did everything because Ishita was always lecturing that he should think of others’ happiness and so he decided to start with Ishita. Ishita is happy to see Raman back in his normal Raavan Kumar avatar and says that she liked him this way. Otherwise things became boring. Raman then tells her to get in the car and learn how one drives.

Param and Simmi meet in a café. He gifts Simmi a pair of earrings and gives her another pair for their child. Then he says that he had to save Raman and needed Simmi’s help. He says Ashok was planning on destroying Raman and Param wanted to stop him. However, to do so, he needed a blue coloured file on ‘Baby Natural Food’ that Simmi had to secretly get from Raman and hand over to him. The reason for all the secrecy is that Raman would trust neither Param nor Simmi. Simmi agrees and laments that her family was blind to this side of Param. After she leaves, Param makes a call and says that they’d get their hands on the file very soon.

Raman visits the mobile company office and the staff there hand him the papers of the number that had been registered under his name. Raman looks over the documents and is surprised to see all his personal papers there. The man asks him if the signatures weren’t his. Raman says that he didn’t remember doing these signatures and they must be forgeries. He asks for copies of the papers.

Simmi goes to Raman’s room and searches for the file. She is unable to find it. Meanwhile, Raman reaches home. Toshiji is sitting in their living room, quite exhausted with her headache. He asks if Ishita had returned. Toshiji says that she hadn’t yet. Then Raman asks for Simmi and is told that she must be in her room.

Raman is waiting in their living room when Ishita arrives. As soon as she comes in, Raman takes her into their room, saying that he had something to tell her. Meanwhile Simmi finds the file and thinks that now Raman will be saved. She is about to leave the room when Raman and Ishita reach the door. They are both shocked to see Simmi there. Simmi looks like she has seen a ghost. Raman asks what Simmi was doing in his room. Simmi is unable to think of an excuse. Toshiji arrives on the scene and says that she had sent Simmi in search of the balm for her headache since her balm had gotten over. Ishita says that the balm was outside and is about to go get it when Simmi stops her and leaves saying that she’ll get it herself. Toshiji and Simmi leave.

Outside, Toshiji scolds Simmi. She says that she had saved her this time and asks Simmi what she had been doing in Raman’s room. Simmi promises to reveal everything later but now she had needed something that would save Raman.

Raman tells Ishita about the signatures that had been forged. He also tells her how the connection had been taken 3 months back. He says that it must be Simmi since as a child she loved to copy his signature and was good at it. He is about to go and confront Simmi when Ishita stops him. Raman is annoyed and thinks that she’ll lecture him again. Ishita says that they must think why Simmi would do such a thing and reminds Raman that 3 months back, Param had returned to India. So, Simmi must have got that number registered so that Param could use it. Raman is impressed but reveals it in his trademark fashion by taunting her that the loser Param had not counted on having a detective like Ishita unraveling all his plans.

In his office Param learns of Simmi’s success at getting the file. He then thinks to himself that now nothing could stop him from destroying Raman’s business. He says that he did not like being insulted and Raman would have to learn that by being punished.
Ishita says that Param had all the motives to injure Amma since by doing so he could frame Raman as well as threaten her. However, they wonder where Param could have gotten such an expensive car from. Then Raman remembers that Ashok had gifted Adi a car exactly like Raman’s for his birthday. Raman says, Param must have used Adi’s car to do this accident. He says whoever was behind this thing would have to face the consequences. Ishita says that they must not reveal all this to Simmi yet. She was already unable to accept the truth and would be even more shattered if she hears all this.

While setting the table for dinner, Ishita explains to Toshiji that they needed her help if they were to solve this problem. Toshiji asks if there were any other way to go about this and whether they couldn’t do it by threatening and scaring Param. But Mr. Bhalla says that they would have to do this.

Precap: Raman is angry at something that Mrs. Bhalla had done. Ishita says that she must have done that because she had thought that was the right thing to do. She says that maybe they should let the matter go. Raman angrily responds, that they cannot do that. He would see this till the very end.

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 17th June 2014 Written Update

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-06-18, 01:04

Thank you so much Rikhia :)  long hug 

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-18, 01:44

Shesherkobita wrote:Thank you so much Rikhia :)  long hug 

Thanks for the appreciation Sabi  Kiss 

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-18, 04:07

thanks Rihika ishita feeling bad and confessing tm raman and raman telling her he did it all for her was cute...
scratch wat was the file doing under the mattress...simmi is even more stupider then I gave her credit for and that takes doing  Bang Bang Bang Bang and MRS b isn't any better...i have no idea how raman has a brain....so they have worked out the personal attack hopefully they wont b unprepared for the business attack...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-18, 12:11

sarra0 wrote:thanks Rihika ishita feeling bad and confessing tm raman and raman telling her he did it all for her was cute...
scratch wat was the file doing under the mattress...simmi is even more stupider then I gave her credit for and that takes doing  Bang Bang Bang Bang and MRS b isn't any better...i have no idea how raman has a brain....so they have worked out the personal attack hopefully they wont b unprepared for the business attack...

I know!! And judging by the precap this will not be the end of Toshiji and Simmi's stupidities.. In fact, something came to my mind yesterday. What if the forgery wasn't done by Simmi? What if Raman and Ishita do stuff thinking that Param was the one behind the accident and inadvertently stop Param from damaging Raman's business plan? I mean Raman's business is saved but they realise that Param couldn't have been the one behind amma's accident and so the search goes on. Something like the Romi case.  hppy 

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-06-18, 12:29

Hey.. thats a  lovely update Hookie dear 
 hpee

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-18, 12:30

--sumana13-- wrote:Hey.. thats a  lovely update Hookie dear 
 hpee
Manu!!!  long hug long hug long hug 

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-06-18, 12:33

Hooked what a lovely update..I am in love with your style of writing  Heart

Loved the way Raman said he did for Ishu  hpee ...looks liek 'sirf ruhi ke liye has taken back stage'  hppy 

Stupid simmi and stupider Raman who keeps the files at home  Bang 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-18, 12:36

zuzana wrote:Hooked what a lovely update..I am in love with your style of writing  Heart 

Thanks for the appreciation, Zuzana!  Kiss 

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-06-18, 12:37

hooked wrote:
zuzana wrote:Hooked what a lovely update..I am in love with your style of writing  Heart 

I just now edited my comment with additional points of the epi  hpee 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-18, 12:48

Loved the way Raman said he did for Ishu  hpee ...looks liek 'sirf ruhi ke liye has taken back stage'  hppy 

I was thinking about this! In fact sending Ruhi away for the summer camp actually gives this couple the space to realise the importance of the other in their own lives! Otherwise they are too tied up with lil' roo to think of each other.

And I don't know how Simmi can be this stupid! Uff!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-18, 12:50

zuzana wrote:
hooked wrote:

I just now edited my comment with additional points of the epi  hpee 

haha...yeah. this is what happens when I'm constantly checking out dhwani in between work.  Wink 

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-06-18, 12:56

hooked wrote:

I was thinking about this! In fact sending Ruhi away for the summer camp actually gives this couple the space to realise the importance of the other in their own lives! Otherwise they are too tied up with lil' roo to think of each other.

without ruhi they have to bear each other and Raman is becoming bolder doing rasams for Ishu and Ishu is liking Ravan kumar more than Raman ...I am sure she is going to say ILU Ravan kumar not Raman  hppy 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-18, 13:02

zuzana wrote:
hooked wrote:

without ruhi they have to bear each other and Raman is becoming bolder doing rasams for Ishu and Ishu is liking Ravan kumar more than Raman ...I am sure she is going to say ILU Ravan kumar not Raman  hppy 

haha..yeah! She likes her Ravan Kumar while he, his Jhansi ki Rani.. I think when they confess their feelings for each other, it will be quite a show since they'll both try their level best to make the other one speak up and then finally end up blurting it out together or something. She enjoys their daily tussles just as Raman has great fun teasing her. Oh I love this couple!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 19:13

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum