Latest topics

Jodha Akbar 263-264:Akbar ka aagaman, aur saalgirah mubarak!

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar 263-264:Akbar ka aagaman, aur saalgirah mubarak!

Post by shiningways2407 on 2014-06-18, 18:37

Simply loved ur analysis.
To be honest I was glad
on seeing that jalal got 
Title of Akbar in simple
n dignified manner,rather
than a big jashn like movie.
It was an old n experienced man
eho gave this title.
I loved the fact that there
was no jodha behind this whole
title scenario though he will
do  apke rehmokaram kinda
bhajan today.

shiningways2407

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2014-06-18, 20:35

shiningways2407 wrote:Simply loved ur analysis.
To be honest I was glad
on seeing that jalal got 
Title of Akbar in simple
n dignified manner,rather
than a big jashn like movie.
It was an old n experienced man
eho gave this title.
I loved the fact that there
was no jodha behind this whole
title scenario though he will
do  apke rehmokaram kinda
bhajan today.
Hurrah! He didn't. Didn't say Jodha Begum ki wajah se haemin yeh khitaab mili hai! Who aap hi thi jiski wajah se hum ek khooni darinde se Akbar ban gaye! Even in his convo with HB, I was fearing the submission of copyrights and royalty for his becoming Akbar to his Mohabbat Jodha Begum. It is God's rehmokaram that we were spared the tripe! Hope the trend is maintained! Khuda ne hamari duayein qubool kar li hai! *wipes tears of joy*

Btw, Jodha does say 'Jalal' once after marriage, just after the bangle breaking session when  she speaks to Moti. Not just before marriage in her nafrat bhari  'Jalal ka sar' jaap!

Also is it even possible that the asli khooni darindi Mahachoochak is the mother of Chocolate Baby Mirza Haakim.

What is that death eater kind of mask that Mahachoochak's men were wearing?

Btw, Will Mhaari Jodha change Mahachoochak too from haivaan to insaan, from Khooni Darindi to her chamchoo with her uchith/anuchith advices and paropakar?

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by shiningways2407 on 2014-06-18, 21:05

@sandhya yup saw the epi
n to my delight we were spared
this time from listening 
any kinda jodha bhajan.
Not only jalal but also
HB(I felt like dreaming) didnt 
do any jodha bhajan.
N its hard to believe that
cutie pie mirza is son of
churail MC.her make up is
simply horrible.
N ya its gonna be
jodha ki agni pariksha
to change a haiwan,
lomri,giddh, n cheetah 
into insaan. :)
by the abul mali started
wearing hair bands on eyes.

shiningways2407

Back to top Go down

Post by adianasr on 2014-06-18, 21:19

Sandhya, rather than calling Mchuchak as darindi or sanghdil or whatever EK is dubbing her to be, it would be more accurate to call her as ambitious, aggressive and power hungry - and recalling the 16th century environs - where women were treated more as chattels, a woman who was ambitious for herself like Mchuchak was, would try every trick in the book and out of it, to make herself powerful - this is relevant even today.

Mchuchak was not the Queen Mother, nor the Malika-e-hindustan, or the Empress as HB - she was the later Begum of Humayun, her son had no chance at the throne as long as Akbar was alive and had the chance of having a heir - and more than this she herself wanted to rule - hence no chance of Jodha having any influence on her.

You know, it is said that Indra runs after Lakshmi, whereas Lakshmi runs after Vishnu - the reason is that Indra wants to rule while Vishnu wants to serve - this is a very subtle difference and perhaps this difference Akbar realised, becoz despite so many hurdles and so many wanting to harm him, Akbar had the longest and most successful reign of all the Emperors of the medieval period (including Elizabeth -I), which fascinates people even today.

Last edited by adianasr on 2014-06-18, 21:27; edited 1 time in total

adianasr
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by adianasr on 2014-06-18, 21:20

As for the Akbar-HB scene today - thank god we saw him give credit to all and not just one!!!!!

adianasr
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2014-06-18, 22:17

Come on Adi, if Jalal under BK could be called, or rather calls himself darinda khooni and sangdil, everyone else also can.

One look at Mahchoochak, yuck, she is revolting and her trying to look fierce only ended up looking comical especially with her 32 death eaters. Btw where was she all these days when her son was playing love guru to Jalal?

Of course Jodha can't change her............will she really listen to Jodha's uchith and anuchith bhaashans? She will hang Jo upside down, walk towards her with the dhoom music in the bg,  and cut her through if she even attempts to lecture. Jalal was besotted with Jodha and so allowed himself to be influenced by her and gave her the credits for it too. While the credit for Jalal changing himself goes to him alone as he is the vidhwaan and gyaani who like the Royal Swan takes the good from life everywhere and discards the bad. Aawww! Hamare Akbar! long hug

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by adianasr on 2014-06-18, 22:25

hppy Sands, Jalal does like to call himself sangdil and jallad does he not!!! but even in his worst moment he was never self-serving!!!!!

sandhya wrote:Come on Adi, if Jalal under BK could be called, or rather calls himself darinda khooni and sangdil, everyone else also can.

One look at Mahchoochak, yuck, she is revolting and her trying to look fierce only ended up looking comical especially with her 32 death eaters. Btw where was she all these days when her son was playing love guru to Jalal?

Of course Jodha can't change her............will she really listen to Jodha's uchith and anuchith bhaashans? She will hang Jo upside down, walk towards her with the dhoom music in the bg,  and cut her through if she even attempts to lecture. Jalal was besotted with Jodha and so allowed himself to be influenced by her and gave her the credits for it too. While the credit for Jalal changing himself goes to him alone as he is the vidhwaan and gyaani who like the Royal Swan takes the good from life everywhere and discards the bad. Aawww! Hamare Akbar! long hug

adianasr
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by mandygi on 2014-06-19, 04:16

shyamala, whats up with our boy isn't he looking more handsome by the day..seems like he is back to the same look when he started, in fact now he looks more better than paridhi, when he gained weight his chubby cheeks used to make me feel uneasy as to why such a good actor is gaining weight and paridhi used to look prettier in comparison but now its the other way round, his acting is great and now the uff so breadth taking looks is just cherry on the cake! love him too much!

mandygi
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by mandygi on 2014-06-19, 04:23

sandhya we have a new name akbar fanatics and akbar chanters..lol..but am proud to be one any day! jodha ke bhaashan and mahachoooochak ke expressions will be something to look for..all the saas bahu shows will fail in front of this face off..omg! just imagine jodha's shudh hindi bhaashan and mahachu's dialogue..'iski zubaan ko kalam karo aur iss tarah se ke humain dekhne mein mazaa aaye... hpee 
sandhya wrote:Come on Adi, if Jalal under BK could be called, or rather calls himself darinda khooni and sangdil, everyone else also can.

mandygi
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by ClearBlueSky on 2014-06-19, 04:51

Dear Shyamala, I am so far behind on paying complements for your writings. They are all very veracious including this one. And it is always a delight to read your writings -critiques, humor and literary alike.

ClearBlueSky
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2014-06-19, 08:55

mandygi wrote:sandhya we have a new name akbar fanatics and akbar chanters..lol..but am proud to be one any day! jodha ke bhaashan and mahachoooochak ke expressions will be something to look for..all the saas bahu shows will fail in front of this face off..omg! just imagine jodha's shudh hindi bhaashan and mahachu's dialogue..'iski zubaan ko kalam karo aur iss tarah se ke humain dekhne mein mazaa aaye... hpee 

Wow! May I know who christened us Akbar chanters? Anyway I am honoured and proud to be one. I always was. Even before the movie or the serial came up. Right from my school days when I read about him in history. He was a great personality in reality not just in fiction and shows. Kam e kam I am not a fanatic in the name of weirdo feminism. 

The chants have only increased since Rajat has been portraying him. And yes he is getting back to his old charm these days.

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by shiningways2407 on 2014-06-19, 09:50

Thnk god that u all
also felt that RT was 
getting back to older
version
I intially thought that
it was my illusion.

shiningways2407

Back to top Go down

Post by munnirony on 2014-06-19, 10:23

He had lost weight. Infact in last few months it seems tht he was working really hard. Im sure in next few months he will look even better. I knew there is nothing to wrry about. Rajat is not a careless guy tht he will let himself go out of shape. I knew tht he will definitely make things perfect.

munnirony
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by harrybird on 2014-06-19, 10:50

shiningways2407 wrote:Thnk god that u all
also felt that RT was 
getting back to older
version
I intially thought that
it was my illusion.

No dear! its not your illusion...check this recent pic of Rajat with his fans!

harrybird
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by mandygi on 2014-06-19, 11:58

omg! he is a killer!
harrybird wrote:
also felt that RT was 
getting back to older
version
I intially thought that
it was my illusion.

mandygi
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Greeshma014 on 2014-06-19, 13:08

nice post Aunty... i loved dat part, hw jalal explined hindu-muslim equality..and jalal got "AKBAR" title..i felt dat scene was short..but it was good..

Greeshma014
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Greeshma014 on 2014-06-19, 14:07

sorry, off topic..did SV get an award for JA in gold awards?? His fb profile pic is a trophy which is very much resembles to gold award..dat's why...but nowhere mentioned he got an award..

Greeshma014
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by mishti on 2014-06-19, 14:24

mandygi wrote:omg! he is a killer!
harrybird wrote:
also felt that RT was 
getting back to older
version
I intially thought that
it was my illusion.

Sure RT is a killer... Starry Love 

But isn't this a pic of Amer times...look at his mustache...it's that of Amer time.

mishti

Back to top Go down

Post by harrybird on 2014-06-19, 15:16

No Mishti, its a recent pic! Rajat keeps on changing his looks everynow & then(offscreen). Remember he had twirled moushtache even during his Engagement....pony tail for star guild awards ceremony...check this engagement pic & selfie b4 star guild award function! (little hair gel would do the trick)

PS: Aunty, Extremely sorry! pls dont get mad on me for posting these pics! scared 

harrybird
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by mishti on 2014-06-19, 17:02

@HarryBird: Oh!!! is it recent...well..RT is as always DISHY  hpee

mishti

Back to top Go down

Post by mandygi on 2014-06-20, 09:30

shyamala, where are you, any reaction to the new horrible promo guys?

mandygi
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by knumnum on 2014-06-20, 09:32

mandygi wrote:shyamala, where are you, any reaction to the new horrible promo guys?

Wats the promo abt? 

knumnum

Back to top Go down

Post by mandygi on 2014-06-20, 10:41

the promo is shenaaz is accusing todarmal for raping her..everyone is shocked and then she hugs jodha..height of ekta's natkiye rupantar..i mean R*pe is such a sensitive issue how can they play with it like this..disgusting!

mandygi
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by mishti on 2014-06-20, 11:00

Disgusting to say is the least...and Shehanaaz is claiming herself to be Royal Mughal Princess and aspiring to be a Mallika... Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad

mishti

Back to top Go down

Post by munnirony on 2014-06-20, 11:27

Nd again jalal wont do anything jodha will find the real culprit nd jalal will be left for clapping. Why cant CVs make jalal to do sum work?

munnirony
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 08:42

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum