Latest topics

Jodha Akbar 263-264:Akbar ka aagaman, aur saalgirah mubarak!

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar 263-264:Akbar ka aagaman, aur saalgirah mubarak!

Post by shobita on 2014-06-20, 11:34

mandygi wrote:the promo is shenaaz is accusing todarmal for raping her..everyone is shocked and then she hugs jodha..height of ekta's natkiye rupantar..i mean R*pe is such a sensitive issue how can they play with it like this..disgusting!
mandy.......I was shocked about that fake pregnancy track.....now I have become immune to such shocks......I have for my own peace convinced myself that this is no natakiya rupantar of the life of Akbar the Great but a work of pure fiction........i know this is a sensitive issue....but I was at least relieved that Todarmal gets some scene space....I would have definitely preferred Todarmal's words of wisdom to Jalal over this track any day....but I would want to see how this track unfolds

shobita
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by mandygi on 2014-06-20, 12:11

i agree we have seen worst than thi in the name of natkiye rupantar..this will be another jodha mahaan nara thingy and jalal will be a bystander again!,,thank u ekta for showing akbar dumb Bang  Bang

mandygi
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by sashashyam on 2014-06-20, 12:32

Mandy dearest, I thought of doing a post for the Wednesday episode, the one of the hugs, but  I had no time, and then last night's one, with that silly scene with Mirza Hakim and all that hamming with Mahachuchak brought me down to terra firma and I did not feel like doing anything. Now this promo, which I have not seen, promises to be the pits. What am I to say about it?  Shyamala mandygi wrote:shyamala, where are you, any reaction to the new horrible promo guys?

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sashashyam on 2014-06-20, 12:52

Mandy dearest,

After those 2/3 episodes where Jalal was normal and Jodha Kajri-esque, only better,  and I was beginning to feel spoilt,  we are back to square one.

The shift started last night with that very silly scene of Jalal staring at Jodha and ignoring the goings on in the DEK. It was a very poor remix of the lovely scene in the film with Jalal in the middle of a political discussion with Mahaam Anga when he is distracted by the sight of Jodha at a distance .

What followed was even sillier, though Rajat was superb after he realises that he has goofed up, simply marvellous in his  mastery  of nuance. I watched that bit again and again, and laughed out loud each time when he hung his head  in embarassment.

Next came the 3rd Meena Bazaar in a year. Can't they think of anything else? Now what you have said about this new promo is the pits.

Well, if this ugly accusation is to be negated, it is not something Jalal can do; how can a man investigate such matters? So it would have had to be Jodha in any case, but it is a nasty matter. That too  in an 8 pm show!

Mita Vasisht has been conned into playing this OTT, hammy Mahachuchak, and she is, as I  was afraid she would - remember my premonition about her becoming a female Mogambo? - not helping matters at all with her ultra campy approach to the role. Instead to being silently sinister, she is loud and coarse and like a caricature, a combo of a Russian mafioso and someone out of The Godfather.

Hamari naseeb hi khoti hai, Mandy dear, achche se achche kalakaar bhi Ekta ke sparsh se khote sikkey ban jaate hain.
Set against this, I admire Rajat all the  more for retaining his acting talent in the midst of such a corrosive mess.

Shyamala

mandygii agree we have seen worst than thi in the name of natkiye rupantar..this will be another jodha mahaan nara thingy and jalal will be a bystander again!,,thank u ekta for showing akbar dumb Bang  Bang

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sashashyam on 2014-06-20, 13:00

No, no, my dear, why would I get mad at you kids for such things?

I too felt that Rajat was looking very good in that opening scene in the  Wednesday episode, and also in the DEK scene of the 2nd tajposhi.

He looked almost like he did during the Amer escapade, except that the brashness needed then, the cheekiness and the swagger made the planes of his face look sharper. Nowadays he smiles a lot, bunching up his  cheeks and turning his eyes into slits, and so the lines of face cannot have the same eagle-like appearance, that is all.

Personally, I prefer the sharp faced, dominating Jalal.

Shyamala Aunty

harrybirdNo Mishti, its a recent pic! Rajat keeps on changing his looks everynow & then(offscreen). Remember he had twirled moushtache even during his Engagement....pony tail for star guild awards ceremony...check this engagement pic & selfie b4 star guild award function! (little hair gel would do the trick)

PS: Aunty, Extremely sorry! pls dont get mad on me for posting these pics! scared 

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sashashyam on 2014-06-20, 13:03

Thank you, darling. I have never before seen such a crisp - just 5 words -- and yet totally communicative message. It is brilliant!Shyamala Auntyharrybird wrote:From
       Anjali

To 
       Akbar & Aunty

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sashashyam on 2014-06-20, 13:07

Thank you so much, my dear Shobita. I can return the compliment with perfect sincerity, for no one, except Sandhya, else noted that and commented on it. It was the same with my comparison of Jodha, when she was looking after a departing Jalal after the palna scene, with Yashoda rather than Radha. I thought that look of her as she is watching him was very  unusual and telling, but no one noticed that either.Shyamala Auntyshobita wrote:Beautiful post Aunty!

I especially liked this paragraph:
Jalal appears not to  notice her adaab  as he arrives, and does not return it. This only reinforces my earlier conclusion that he has not forgiven Ruqaiya at all. Moreover, for all that he tells  Ruqaiya that night about her having felt tanha , Jalal  is now uncomfortable with what Jodha asserts was his fault in the whole affair, of  neglecting Ruqaiya. For as soon as Jodha starts repeating this mantra (as they are walking together after the Diwan-e-Khas session where the coin was released), he practically brushes it aside and walks on. This is not surprising, for if he were to accept that line whole-heartedly, it would mean he would have to correct that failing and spend more time with Ruqaiya, and he has no intention of doing any such thing.

You have read between the lines like no other  hpee 

Jalal becoming Akbar was very nicely done...u aptly called it the third tajposhi...I am only hoping they don't have another (never-ending) jashn to commemorate this!

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by harrybird on 2014-06-20, 13:41

sashashyam wrote:

I too felt that Rajat was looking very good in that opening scene in the  Wednesday episode, and also in the DEK scene of the 2nd tajposhi.

He looked almost like he did during the Amer escapade, except that the brashness needed then, the cheekiness and the swagger made the planes of his face look sharper. Nowadays he smiles a lot, bunching up his  cheeks and turning his eyes into slits, and so the lines of face cannot have the same eagle-like appearance, that is all.

Shyamala Aunty

harrybirdNo Mishti, its a recent pic! Rajat keeps on changing his looks everynow & then(offscreen). Remember he had twirled moushtache even during his Engagement....pony tail for star guild awards ceremony...check this engagement pic & selfie b4 star guild award function! (little hair gel would do the trick)

PS: Aunty, Extremely sorry! pls dont get mad on me for posting these pics! scared 

yippee.....

harrybird
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by munnirony on 2014-06-20, 14:05

Aunty jodha will investigate jodha will go to wars then whts jalal is supposed to do? Tht too sumone like rajat who is masters in action. Evrytime its about jodha's mahanta. Honestly im happy tht jalal haven't forgiven ruku, not bcoz I dont like ruqlal I also like them, but bcoz I dont want him to forgive or punish bcoz jodha is saying.

munnirony
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by sashashyam on 2014-06-20, 14:10

Here you are, my pet. I have done my best!Shyamala Auntysandhya wrote:Some koshtins please.........
1. When did Jalal ask Jodha to utter his name and she was ziddi to deny? Did I miss out? No, my pet, but that it Jalal's rooh, remember, with 450 years of memories of later denials by Jodha? But purely to satisfy you, they had that scene the very next day, except that it looked contrived by the end, and besides, Jalal does have 2 names already, Jalaluddin and Muhammad, not to speak of Akbar now.
2. Isn't Kunwarsa supposed to mean prince? Then how does Teakwood become one? It was a ludicrous piece of ad libbing by his jijisa, unless they want to stand protocol on its head and say that  he became a prince because he married Pudding Face.
3. Has Shariffuddin sudharofied? He looks more at Jalal these days and not at his madamsa. Then what was the purpose behind showing all those leechings, that too in shaahi talab? I think his yen for Jodha Begum is in cold storage for now, and will surface later, perhaps just before he has his sar kalamofied by an elephant.
4.Why is Todar Mal becoming Man Singh 2..........aka another Agra palace pillar? Not a pillar, Sandhya, for he is now, if Mandy is correct, slated for greater things, being accused of criminal assault by Shehnaaz. He is to be saved by Jodha Begum, and will thus become her bhakt no.99999.
5.What did the maulvis mean by the tottering old man coming to 'attack' Jalal? As rpeez said - Jalal uff karta to uncle ud jaate! Kaisa attack? I think they wanted something negative to say, that is all!
6.Shehnaaz was granted only the Delhi takt in the farman. Now does she want eh Agra gaddi too? Greedy greedy girl. Then what will Ahdham and Shariffu do who always plan to share the two thrones between them?  The two, Agra and Delhi,  go together in the normal course. The Mali-Sharifuddin  share and share alike idea is unique to them (with each undoubtedly planning to sar kalamofy the other at the first opportunity and restore the old system.

Now, we have I) Shehnaaz aka Nigar 2) Mahachuchak 3) Abu Mali and/or Sharifuddin, all looking the takht like the contestants in a dahi handi contest during the Ganesh pooja!

7.Where is Mirza Haakim these days? Jalal's love guru is gayab when Jalal has finally accepted his love! You spoke and he reappeared! Alas,  in that very silly scene last night (done so much better in the film, with Jalal,Mahaam and Jodha), which was salvaged to some extent only by Rajat's marvellously nuanced and very funny take on an embarrassed Jalal att the end.
8. Love Guru's mom - a Mogambo! (Aunty only you can think of these similies) How does she hate Jalal so much and her son is the Lakshman to Jalal's Ram? I think she hates not Jalal per se but his having taken the throne. I thought she would have wanted it, in the usual way for her son, but now this version wants it for herself!

This apart, my dear, I am very disappointed in Mahachuchak till now.
Mita Vasisht has been conned into playing this OTT, hammy Mahachuchak, and she is, as I  was afraid she would -  I am so glad you liked my Mogambo simile!  - not helping matters at all with her ultra campy approach to the role. Instead to being silently sinister, she is loud and coarse and like a caricature, a combo of a Russian mafioso and someone out of The Godfather. Hamari naseeb hi khoti hai, achche se achche kalakaar bhi Ekta ke sparsh se khote sikkey ban jaate hain.Set against this, I admire Rajat all the  more for retaining his acting talent in the midst of such a corrosive mess.

9.When Teakwood can design a super-model of the disc-coins in half a day, why doesn't he design and fit doors for the Agra palace? Doesn't the Emperor's Chambers badly need them? Anyone just peeps in! Now this is an enduring  mystery, this total absence of doors.
10. Will they continue the lalluing of Jallu even after he has become Akbar? Well, neither his goofy scene last night in the DEK, with worse to follow with Jodha and Mirza Hakim, nor his stupid Meena Bazaar idea looked at all promising. I shall just have to go back to Wednesday and look at Scene of the Hugs (even if at a bizarrely slanted angle, to keep herself at least a foot away from him wherever possible) , and rejoice in the fact that Jalal did not say Aapke rahamokaram se hi yeh ho paya, Jodha Begum, nahin to mujh jaise khoonkhar, vaishi darinde ko aise uchcha vichaar aur oonchi soch (repeating her line thru aural memory!) kaise aate?

Shyamala Aunty

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sashashyam on 2014-06-20, 14:11

Anjali, WHERE did you dig up these dancing men? Reminds me of the Sherlock Holmes story of that name! Shyamala Auntyharrybird wrote:
sashashyam wrote:

Shyamala Aunty

yippee.....

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sashashyam on 2014-06-20, 14:13

If Jodha is to go to war, my dear Munni, what it there left for me to say? As for this latest horror of a track, the idea sickens me, no  matter who investigates it and clears it up. Shyamala Auntymunnirony wrote:Aunty jodha will investigate jodha will go to wars then whts jalal is supposed to do? Tht too sumone like rajat who is masters in action. Evrytime its about jodha's mahanta. Honestly im happy tht jalal haven't forgiven ruku, not bcoz I dont like ruqlal I also like them, but bcoz I dont want him to forgive or punish bcoz jodha is saying.

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sashashyam on 2014-06-20, 14:33

Mandy dearest, what could be better than such a sweet and short, and yet marvellous response? Nothing! Shyamalamandygi wrote:shyamala i wish i could write pages on the landmark episode but your analysis and sandhya's beautiful comment in response says it all...!

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sashashyam on 2014-06-20, 14:36

sandhya, you wicked child, I have a stitch in my side after reading that last crack, and it is still there after a full day! Shyamala Auntysandhya wrote:
aashyagh wrote:Oh Yes, even though HB has a pretty face, her neck makes her look like a crane and MV is not pretty, but atleast they could have given her decent make up, but with her spooky make up which makes her look like a bhootni of a horror show, I don't know where I posted, but why they have to make her look so old?  She looks good to be called as Jalal's Grand mom than step mom

sashashyam wrote:
Well, Ash, that is quite true, but what can we do? We have to go by Ekta's casting choices, and for these begums of the Jannat Aashiayani, they are uniformly frightful! Shyamalaaashyagh wrote:

hppy hppy hppy Humayun was be rolling in his grave reading these comments, what if in reality those begums were good looking ones
Ash, she looks old enough to by Jannat Ashiyani's grand mom! And like the devil personified. MA is going to look like an angel from now on perhaps!

And Aunty, the Las Vegas trick is the only probable way that CB could have married an Emperor. ROFL 

The poor spaghetti spined Emperor must have been intimidated by HB's height and monotones and petrified by Mahachuchak's stare and uttered Qubool Hai in a state of sheer terror. But when he came to his senses he must have decided to roll down the stairs. ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sashashyam on 2014-06-20, 14:37

If it was in IF, the DT would have closed the thread after putting down a Jodhaesque mini-bhashan for our edification ! Shyamalaaashyagh wrote:
mandygi wrote:oh god! i m having tears laughing my heart out..poor jannat aashiyani humayun sahib will be having sleepless nights in his grave thinking of his wives!

Mandy, we have posted these here, so all are having a good laugh, if it was in IF, then we all would get a warning for character assasination hppy 

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sashashyam on 2014-06-20, 14:43

My dearest Adiana,

Yes of course I would agree with your first para, except that this Mahachuchak is too  coarse and campy to fit into  your take of a
Catherine de Medici type.

As I noted above, Mita Vasisht has been conned into playing this OTT, hammy Mahachuchak, and she is, as I  was afraid she would - remember my premonition about her becoming a female Mogambo? - not helping matters at all with her ultra campy approach to the role. Instead to being silently sinister, she is loud and coarse and like a caricature, a combo of a Russian mafioso and someone out of The Godfather.

Hamari naseeb hi khoti hai, achche se achche kalakaar bhi Ekta ke sparsh se khote sikkey ban jaate hain.Set against this, I admire Rajat all the  more for retaining his acting talent in the midst of such a corrosive mess.

Shyamala

adianasrSandhya, rather than calling Mchuchak as darindi or sanghdil or whatever EK is dubbing her to be, it would be more accurate to call her as ambitious, aggressive and power hungry - and recalling the 16th century environs - where women were treated more as chattels, a woman who was ambitious for herself like Mchuchak was, would try every trick in the book and out of it, to make herself powerful - this is relevant even today.

Mchuchak was not the Queen Mother, nor the Malika-e-hindustan, or the Empress as HB - she was the later Begum of Humayun, her son had no chance at the throne as long as Akbar was alive and had the chance of having a heir - and more than this she herself wanted to rule - hence no chance of Jodha having any influence on her.

You know, it is said that Indra runs after Lakshmi, whereas Lakshmi runs after Vishnu - the reason is that Indra wants to rule while Vishnu wants to serve - this is a very subtle difference and perhaps this difference Akbar realised, becoz despite so many hurdles and so many wanting to harm him, Akbar had the longest and most successful reign of all the Emperors of the medieval period (including Elizabeth -I), which fascinates people even today.

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sashashyam on 2014-06-20, 14:46

I am so glad you have joined us here, Abhi, and thanks a lot for the very kind comment on this post.As for what you have noted here, I agree completely. Shyamalaabhi786 wrote:Thanks for the pm Shyamala and wonderful post. Happy JA Anniversary all . I still continue & enjoy watching the serial, even though in past dropped few serials including the TOP STAR PLUS SERIAL with in the first 4 to 5 months.

The episode is really surprising with no promos & all.

Even though the title giving is not grand but it was simple given by a old Hindu man especially when ullemas are against it.. It was a simple name given by his praja both "Hindus & Muslims" together with love & respect as they accepted & believed him as their Savior bestowing the title "AKBAR".

I just loved the last 2 mins of Jodha joy, pride tears when she heard the people name him as "AKBAR" with the Makbara scene & you see the joy the way she said " HUM BATHA NEHI SAKTHE HUMEIN AAPSE KITNA PREM HAI... HAMARA SHEHANSHA .. HAMARE AKBAR" while Jalaal eyes laid on this single lady whose reaction & happiness which is most mattered to him.

I also liked Salima crowning scene once again, Salima remembering BK and unable to crown Jalaal first, he knows understood Salima love for BK and so HB came forward to help her carry it. Jalaal has this special relationship with her as both are missing BK. Jalaal speech is wonderful remembering BK and I am happy he didn't uttered MA name.

The JJ hojra scene showed how JO make him understood that all his 3 Khas Begum accompany him not only her before praja. The coin showed how much JJ ideas match with each ideas and want to impress each other with surprises.

While yesterday showed Jalaal relationship with Jodha & salima while his total ignorance with Rukayya.

Jalaal surely will not going to forgive her till he get that she really changed.

Waiting to see if Ruku do return favour or again fell down more in Jalaal eyes for her jealousy & anger.

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by aashyagh on 2014-06-20, 15:16

As per episode yesterday, MC said she liked CB (I know it was fake like), so MC was married to Jannat aashiyaani saheb before HB was married to him? Still she looks horrible in those costumes and make up, honestly Ashwini never disappointed with her OTT performance, but MV is been disappointing of whatever has been shown till now.

aashyagh
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by aashyagh on 2014-06-20, 15:21

Kunwarsa is addressed to their son in law's, not just for a prince.
\
sashashyam wrote:
Here you are, my pet. I have done my best!Shyamala Auntysandhya wrote:Some koshtins please.........
1. When did Jalal ask Jodha to utter his name and she was ziddi to deny? Did I miss out? No, my pet, but that it Jalal's rooh, remember, with 450 years of memories of later denials by Jodha? But purely to satisfy you, they had that scene the very next day, except that it looked contrived by the end, and besides, Jalal does have 2 names already, Jalaluddin and Muhammad, not to speak of Akbar now.
2. Isn't Kunwarsa supposed to mean prince? Then how does Teakwood become one? It was a ludicrous piece of ad libbing by his jijisa, unless they want to stand protocol on its head and say that  he became a prince because he married Pudding Face.
3. Has Shariffuddin sudharofied? He looks more at Jalal these days and not at his madamsa. Then what was the purpose behind showing all those leechings, that too in shaahi talab? I think his yen for Jodha Begum is in cold storage for now, and will surface later, perhaps just before he has his sar kalamofied by an elephant.
4.Why is Todar Mal becoming Man Singh 2..........aka another Agra palace pillar? Not a pillar, Sandhya, for he is now, if Mandy is correct, slated for greater things, being accused of criminal assault by Shehnaaz. He is to be saved by Jodha Begum, and will thus become her bhakt no.99999.
5.What did the maulvis mean by the tottering old man coming to 'attack' Jalal? As rpeez said - Jalal uff karta to uncle ud jaate! Kaisa attack? I think they wanted something negative to say, that is all!
6.Shehnaaz was granted only the Delhi takt in the farman. Now does she want eh Agra gaddi too? Greedy greedy girl. Then what will Ahdham and Shariffu do who always plan to share the two thrones between them?  The two, Agra and Delhi,  go together in the normal course. The Mali-Sharifuddin  share and share alike idea is unique to them (with each undoubtedly planning to sar kalamofy the other at the first opportunity and restore the old system.

Now, we have I) Shehnaaz aka Nigar 2) Mahachuchak 3) Abu Mali and/or Sharifuddin, all looking the takht like the contestants in a dahi handi contest during the Ganesh pooja!

7.Where is Mirza Haakim these days? Jalal's love guru is gayab when Jalal has finally accepted his love! You spoke and he reappeared! Alas,  in that very silly scene last night (done so much better in the film, with Jalal,Mahaam and Jodha), which was salvaged to some extent only by Rajat's marvellously nuanced and very funny take on an embarrassed Jalal att the end.
8. Love Guru's mom - a Mogambo! (Aunty only you can think of these similies) How does she hate Jalal so much and her son is the Lakshman to Jalal's Ram? I think she hates not Jalal per se but his having taken the throne. I thought she would have wanted it, in the usual way for her son, but now this version wants it for herself!

Mita Vasisht has been conned into playing this OTT, hammy Mahachuchak, and she is, as I  was afraid she would -  I am so glad you liked my Mogambo simile!  - not helping matters at all with her ultra campy approach to the role. Instead to being silently sinister, she is loud and coarse and like a caricature, a combo of a Russian mafioso and someone out of The Godfather. Hamari naseeb hi khoti hai, achche se achche kalakaar bhi Ekta ke sparsh se khote sikkey ban jaate hain.Set against this, I admire Rajat all the  more for retaining his acting talent in the midst of such a corrosive mess.

9.When Teakwood can design a super-model of the disc-coins in half a day, why doesn't he design and fit doors for the Agra palace? Doesn't the Emperor's Chambers badly need them? Anyone just peeps in! Now this is an enduring  mystery, this total absence of doors.
10. Will they continue the lalluing of Jallu even after he has become Akbar? Well, neither his goofy scene last night in the DEK, with worse to follow with Jodha and Mirza Hakim, nor his stupid Meena Bazaar idea looked at all promising. I shall just have to go back to Wednesday and look at Scene of the Hugs (even if at a bizarrely slanted angle, to keep herself at least a foot away from him wherever possible) , and rejoice in the fact that Jalal did not say Aapke rahamokaram se hi yeh ho paya, Jodha Begum, nahin to mujh jaise khoonkhar, vaishi darinde ko aise uchcha vichaar aur oonchi soch (repeating her line thru aural memory!) kaise aate?

Shyamala Aunty

aashyagh
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2014-06-20, 15:29

sashashyam wrote:

It did look contrived esp Jodha's refusal to utter his name esp when we know she called him Jalal after marriage epi 40 and attributing her 'coyness' to her R. Sanskaars. So wasn't he a pati then?

Then Shariffu too becomes a shehzaada!

Oh!I thought that he sudharofied! hppy 

Bhakton ki kami hai kya? Moreover after having housed Shehnaaz in his aashram earlier would he choose Agra palace for ashobhaniya vyavahaar?

That uncle ji would have fallen even on a quick turn.Rajinikant Style........Attack! hppy 

Think of the devil............the scene was so so so silly. Back to old ways! Evil or Very Mad Jalal has just been awarded the title Akbar. Won't a person be inspired to work and achieve more? And  he is announcing a Meena Bazaar! His getting distracted in the DEK was not appreciable at all.

The more she intends to look fierce the more she ends up looking comical

Even Amer palace has doors. Shocked 

With the announcement of Meena Bazaar and spoilers of Jo fighting Shehnaaz, no expectations at all. Jalal ho ya Akbar, his wajood and fame is always ready to go under the bulldozer ion the serial. Jai Jodha Maiya.

Shyamala Aunty

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sashashyam on 2014-06-20, 17:03

Are you sure, my dear Ash? For ANY  son-in-law at all?
It sounds strange, to make any Tom, Dick and Harry of a javaisa at all  a prince in protocol terms and the equivalent of Kunwar Pratap of Mewar. Kunwar is surely a title reserved for royalty?
Shyamala
aashyaghKunwarsa is addressed to their son in law's, not just for a prince.  
\
sashashyam wrote:
Shyamala Aunty

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sashashyam on 2014-06-20, 17:09

Absolutely, my dear Ash, which is why I wrote above that Mita Vasisht seems to have been conned into playing this OTT, hammy Mahachuchak, and she is, as I  was afraid she would - remember my premonition about her becoming a female Mogambo? - not helping matters at all with her ultra campy approach to the role. Instead to being silently sinister, she is loud and coarse and like a caricature, a combo of a Russian mafioso and someone out of The Godfather.

Hamari naseeb hi khoti hai, achche se achche kalakaar bhi Ekta ke sparsh se khote sikkey ban jaate hain.Set against this, I admire Rajat all the  more for retaining his acting talent in the midst of such a corrosive mess.

Shyamala

aashyagh

As per episode yesterday, MC said she liked CB (I know it was fake like), so MC was married to Jannat aashiyaani saheb before HB was married to him?  Still she looks horrible in those costumes and make up, honestly Ashwini never disappointed with her OTT performance, but MV is been disappointing of whatever has been shown till now.

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Greeshma014 on 2014-06-20, 19:56

Todarmal...!!!!! seriously???? 
 Bang  Bang  Bang  Bang  Bang  Bang  Bang  Bang  Bang  Bang  Bang  Bang

Greeshma014
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by aashyagh on 2014-06-20, 20:36

sashashyam wrote:

Are you sure, my dear Ash? For ANY  son-in-law at all?
It sounds strange, to make any Tom, Dick and Harry of a javaisa at all  a prince in protocol terms and the equivalent of Kunwar Pratap of Mewar. Kunwar is surely a title reserved for royalty?
Shyamala
aashyaghKunwarsa is addressed to their son in law's, not just for a prince.  
\
sashashyam wrote:
Shyamala Aunty
Yes Shyamala, it is the respect they give to SIL, no doubt mostly rich or Rajvanshi's address their SIL, what can be their fault if he is not Royal

aashyagh
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2014-06-20, 20:58

Why is that MA is the only one who gets to know everything first?. Why is that only she keeps her eyes and ears open?

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 01:47

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum