Latest topics

Jodha Akbar 263-264:Akbar ka aagaman, aur saalgirah mubarak!

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar 263-264:Akbar ka aagaman, aur saalgirah mubarak!

Post by aashyagh on 2014-06-20, 21:32

sandhya wrote:Why is that MA is the only one who gets to know everything first?. Why is that only she keeps her eyes and ears open?
Because it's serial and villians have to be sharper than leads, who cares even if it means that an Emperor and his team is shown as a big failure, don't ask how the same Emperor and his team has captured the major part of India  hppy

aashyagh
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by adianasr on 2014-06-20, 22:03

hmmm..... finally saw the promo - Wonder if Jalal will be taken in by Shenu drama - time will tell.

adianasr
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by lashy on 2014-06-21, 12:31

sashashyam wrote:

You little wretch, I know why you are here, first in line, and without a PM at that. But you are not forgiven yet, so look out! hpee 
Shyamala Aunty

lashy

Beautiful analysis as always aunty 
 hppy  

long hug

lashy
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by lashy on 2014-06-21, 12:35

mandygi wrote:shyamala, whats up with our boy isn't he looking more handsome by the day..seems like he is back to the same look when he started, in fact now he looks more better than paridhi, when he gained weight his chubby cheeks used to make me feel uneasy as to why such a good actor is gaining weight and paridhi used to look prettier in comparison but now its the other way round, his acting is great and now the uff so breadth taking looks is just cherry on the cake! love him too much!
Same here... I've been drooling on him the last couple of days... 
 luv

lashy
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by lashy on 2014-06-21, 12:35

Sandy your messages are hilarious  hppy  
I dislike MC more and more and admire MA more and more  Embarassed

lashy
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by sashashyam on 2014-06-21, 13:24

Yes, Mandy dearest, I agree with you in toto. As I wrote above to, I think, Anjali (the happygolucky kid), Rajat is looking better and better these days, at least in the scenes where he is not grinning like a Cheshire cat at, whom else, his Jodha Begum.
He was looking very handsome in that opening scene in the  Wednesday episode, and also in the DEK scene of the 2nd tajposhi.
He looked almost like he did during the Amer escapade, except that the brashness needed then, the cheekiness and the swagger made the planes of his face look sharper.
But as I said, nowadays he smiles a lot, bunching up his  cheeks and turning his eyes into slits, and so the lines of face cannot have the same eagle-like appearance, that is all.
Personally, I prefer the sharp faced, dominating Jalal of the Jallad days, with his terrifying, mirthless smile, and the bravado and recklessness of the Amer escapade,  though I know perfectly well that we are never going to get him back.

Not this one who scoots out of the DEK to see what Mirza is telling Jodha, and then hangs his head in embarrassment after babbling out all the wrong things. That was a wonderful piece of acting by Rajat, but it is NOT my idea of an emperor. It looked like  a silly, lovelorn boy, not even a man, and quie ruined the impact of the Tuesday and Wednesday scenes of Jalal and Jodha .

So, as you can see, though I love Rajat too, a lot, I am well past the age of drooling over him, and I can see very clearly when he is not photographed carefully enough.
Shyamala

shyamala, whats up with our boy isn't he looking more handsome by the day..seems like he is back to the same look when he started, in fact now he looks more better than paridhi, when he gained weight his chubby cheeks used to make me feel uneasy as to why such a good actor is gaining weight and paridhi used to look prettier in comparison but now its the other way round, his acting is great and now the uff so breadth taking looks is just cherry on the cake! love him too much!

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-06-22, 09:22

An awesome post Shyamala .. Love the way you write ... And thanks for all the members for their lovely comments .. Loved this thread .. 
 hpee  long hug  Thumbsup

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by sashashyam on 2014-06-22, 16:42

Thank you so much, my dear Sumana. I have been missing my Dhwani regulars, you, Pallavi. Tanty and many others of late, and I am very pleased that you have resurfaced! Shyamala--sumana13-- wrote:An awesome post Shyamala .. Love the way you write ... And thanks for all the members for their lovely comments .. Loved this thread .. 
 hpee  long hug  Thumbsup

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sashashyam on 2014-06-22, 16:44

Thank you, my dear Priyanka. But in the reverse of our new PM's rallying call for the nation, it seems that in Jodha Akbar, bure din phir se aa gaye hain. The immediate future looks frightful, as frightful as Mahachuchak! Shyamala Auntyshiningways2407 wrote:Simply loved ur analysis.
To be honest I was glad
on seeing that jalal got 
Title of Akbar in simple
n dignified manner,rather
than a big jashn like movie.
It was an old n experienced man
eho gave this title.
I loved the fact that there
was no jodha behind this whole
title scenario though he will
do  apke rehmokaram kinda
bhajan today.

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sashashyam on 2014-06-22, 16:46

My very dear friend whom I have missed a lot, thank you for such lavish compliments, but the best thing you did for me was to turn up here. Now that you ARE here, please do not go away again! ShyamalaClearBlueSky wrote:Dear Shyamala, I am so far behind on paying complements for your writings. They are all very veracious including this one. And it is always a delight to read your writings -critiques, humor and literary alike.

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 09:54

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum