Latest topics

Jodha Akbar written update 18th June 2014

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jodha Akbar written update 18th June 2014

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-06-18, 20:14

jodha hugs Jalal , she is delighted at Jalal's Soch ... Now Hindus can celebrate eid with Muslims and Muslims can celebrate Dewali with Hindus. Jalal says that won't happen cos everyone doesn't have a jodha Begum with them to insert sense and logic into them.

Jalal says he wants a reward for his good deed. he wants jodha to give him a French kiss ( no I'm kidding ) ... He wants jodha to call him by his name ... Jodha feels shy and says she can never do that...

Next scene... We see jodha trying to copy alphabets from a Urdu book. Her maid comes to help her find the alphabets ... She needs Alif, Kwaf , Ba... The maid realizes she is trying to write AKBAR ... The name AAM Janta has given shahenshah! jodha looks pleased. she hugs the paper as if it was surrogate Akbar

Akbar is met by a teary hamida Banu  who expresses her happiness at the title the people have given him, Shahenshah Jalaluddin Akbar. Akbar wipes her tears... Jodha comes in Jalal's room , Ammijan takes leave to give them some time together.  Jalal sees the paper in Jodha's hand asks what it was for . Jodha's shows the paper with his names written on it ... Jalal is surprised that Rajbanshis can write their husbands name but cannot utter it ... Sneaky akbar asks her to read the name out loud and jodha blurts out his name "akbar" ... ( sweet scene)

Maham is shown threatening Chand Banu again ... chand doesn't recognize Maham and calls her Nigar,  her long lost daughter's name ... ( seriously , how can this woman remember where the  khazana is when she cannot differentiate Maham from a rag doll?) Maham comes out of the cave where chand is imprisoned and finds a green marking near the cave door ... She is worried that somebody has found her hiding spot.

Sharifuddin is plotting with Abul Mali... He is becoming restless and thinks the best way to become shahenshah is to kill Jalal . Injured Abul Mali ( who looks like one of the pirates of the Caribbean ) says he will bring Jalal to his knee. Sharifuddin laughs at his face... Jalal has no heart and can fight till death, how will he be brought to his knee! Abul Mali says he has friends in High places,  I mean , in Kabul, who will definitely be able to bring him to his knees.

MAli declares that person is none other than Maham Chuchak, Jalal's step mom, who has no Reham and no maafi in her dictionary! (Gulp). chuchak is shown riding through the rough snowy terrains. she reaches a group of her followers who are about to punish a man. the prisoner keeps saying " mafi , Reham koro " Chuchak echos Abul Mali that she has no rahem or mafi in her dil... Okay okay ... We get it ... She is the female version of Hannibal Lector.  

Chuchak takes a curved knife out and slits that mans throat as well as his chest and then throws him on ground. one of her masked man then severed the head from the torso... Chuchak declares ...Maut Majedaar Honay Chahaiye!

Precap: Jodha tricks Jalal to say I  love her while Maan Singh smiles on.

Last edited by Shesherkobita on 2014-06-19, 19:36; edited 17 times in total

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar written update 18th June 2014

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-06-18, 20:50

1st half updated

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sahiba on 2014-06-18, 21:09

Thanks for the WU Shesherkobita  long hug 
The scenes regarding the name were very sweet... hpee

Sahiba

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-06-18, 21:24

Sahiba wrote:Thanks for the WU Shesherkobita  long hug 
The scenes regarding the name were very sweet... hpee

Thank you ... I'm. Sabi ... Yes, That was a nice scene ... Chuchak terrified me.  Evil or Very Mad 

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by shobita on 2014-06-18, 21:35

How on earth do horses survive in the cold deserts of Afghanistan  Shocked

shobita
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sahiba on 2014-06-18, 21:37

Hi Sabi  hpee  yes she was horrible and now we have to wait how her character will more come up and precap was very nice luv

Sahiba

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-06-18, 21:52

shobita wrote:How on earth do horses survive in the cold deserts of Afghanistan  Shocked

That's a good question... I guess those horses are more furry than the ones shown... But I liked the terrain they had shown... Mongols ( Ganjhis Khan, Temur The Lame) were such fine horsemen and depended heavily on horses ... They must've brought them from Central Asia ( Mongolia) to Afghanistan when they invaded Afghanistan.

Chuchak's facial features are on the dot ... A mixture of mongoloids and Turks/ Caucasian .. Perfect casting !

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-06-18, 21:57

Sahiba wrote:Hi Sabi  hpee  yes she was horrible and now we have to wait how her character will more come up and precap was very nice luv

Yes, it will be interesting to see how she shapes up ... Gosh ... How many wives did Humayun have ?  Rolling Eyes 

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-06-18, 22:30

Sabi... Thanks for wu .. WinkWink

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by shobita on 2014-06-18, 22:33

Shesherkobita wrote:
shobita wrote:How on earth do horses survive in the cold deserts of Afghanistan  Shocked

That's a good question... I guess those horses are more furry than the ones shown... But I liked the terrain they had shown... Mongols ( Ganjhis Khan, Temur The Lame) were such fine horsemen and depended heavily on horses ... They must've brought them from Central Asia ( Mongolia)  to Afghanistan when they invaded Afghanistan.

Chuchak's facial features are on the dot  ... A mixture of mongoloids and Turks/ Caucasian .. Perfect casting !
Yeah....that feels right....I actually thought they would have camels in such a terrain...i remember seeing them in leh

shobita
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-06-18, 23:07

Loved your update Sabi ....

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-06-18, 23:38

Thanks candy and Sumana ...  Group Hug 

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by riyya6 on 2014-06-19, 05:32

10q for the updates  hpee

riyya6
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-06-19, 07:10

Sabi, thanks for the updates. long hug  It looks like we are in for more drama ahead. Another is enemy is unleash. Rolling Eyes

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sahiba on 2014-06-19, 13:13

Shesherkobita wrote:
Sahiba wrote:Hi Sabi  hpee  yes she was horrible and now we have to wait how her character will more come up and precap was very nice luv

Yes, it will be interesting to see how she shapes up ... Gosh ... How many wives did Humayun have ?  Rolling Eyes 
Me too sabi don't know how many wives Humayun have but Chand begum and mahchuchak were among them and maha chuchak was politically ambitious and she had created problems for akbar

Sahiba

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-06-19, 13:40

Sahiba wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:

Me too sabi don't know how many wives Humayun have but Chand begum and mahchuchak were among them and maha chuchak was politically ambitious and she had created problems for akbar

Is Maha chuchak one of the reasons Humayun came over to Hindustaan that time ??
 scratch 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sahiba on 2014-06-19, 15:21

--sumana13-- wrote:
Sahiba wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:

Is Maha chuchak one of the reasons Humayun came over to Hindustaan that time ??  
 scratch 
I will find it out and then tell you di hpee

Sahiba

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 22:29

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum