Latest topics

New Aritcle of Jodha Akbar

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New Aritcle of Jodha Akbar

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-06-19, 07:21

Jodha Akbar completes 1 successful year!

Zee TV's highly loved show Jodha Akbar is today completing 1 successful year. The show which is currently focusing on the past of Jalal (Rajat Tokas) will soon witness some happy moments.

TheTellyTimes got in touch with Paridhi Sharma who plays the gorgeous Jodha, to find out what she feels about the show completing 1 year, her journey so far and celebrations on the sets. "It is a great feeling that we have completed 1 successful year. Everyone is so happy and I am also glad and thank full to God that we have achieved this and hopefully you will see many much years of our shows. The journey has been good, full of learning, it has actually transformed me completely as a person also, apart from an actor. It is obviously a very fulfilling and full of experience 1 year. As of now we are shooting, I don't think there is any celebration, but maybe very soon".
Manisha Yadav who plays the very supportive Salima Begum, was also very happy and shared with us, "I am feeling so good. Lovely journey I have had and a very co-operative team. We are just like a big happy family. I have never seen this kind of bonding in co-actors".
TheTellyTimes wishes the entire team of Jodha Akbar' good luck for forthcoming episodes and much more success.
Writer: Nadia Malik.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: New Aritcle of Jodha Akbar

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-06-19, 07:47

Thanks for sharing Nanayaa

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top