Latest topics

Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 19th June 2014 Written Update

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 19th June 2014 Written Update

Post by hooked on 2014-06-19, 23:46

While returning from Ashok’s house, the inspector and Raman discuss the Param case. The police inspector assures Raman that they will try their best to capture the guilty. Raman makes a call to Mihir and asks him to find out details of this car sale.

At home, Raman tells Ishita about the car sale papers that Ashok had shown to prove that Param was not involved in Amma’s accident. They both are very tensed about the way things are shaping up. Raman says that he will definitely find some way to get Param. At that moment, Raman gets a call from Ritesh, the friend who was celebrating his marriage anniversary. He shows anger at the phone and wonders why Ritesh had been continuously calling him since morning.

Ishita tells him that they had called her as well. Ritesh and his wife Priyanka were celebrating their anniversary and wanted to invite Raman. She moves away and Raman looks at her, all worried. He makes a decision. He walks over to her and says that they should go to the party. He says that he did not like to see her so tired and anxious. He preferred it when she lectures him. Ishita is touched on hearing this. He then changes his tone and tells her that they were going to a party. Before he can go on Ishita says, so you don’t want me to look like a behenji. He smiles and says, no. I was thinking that you should go to the spa. Maybe that will do something to fix this face of yours. Ishita is surprised and angered. She says that she is working all the time and didn’t have the leisure to go and spend all day at the parlour. She adds that if Raman wanted a perfect wife, he should have married someone else. Raman says that he had married one like that and had suffered for it. Before leaving, Raman throws a final taunt saying that she should go to a spa and not some ayurvedic centre since just applying sandalwood paste wouldn’t do anything for her face. Ishita thinks to herself that Raman was teasing her about her face but nothing could cure him of his face! But Ishita then reveals that she is actually moved by the fact that Raman alone had noticed the tiredness in her.

At the parlour, Shagun is about to leave when she runs into Ishita. She calls out to Ishita and begins to taunt her on trying to mend her behenji image to impress Raman. Ishita replies that Raman knew the difference between perfection and imperfection and she did not require a certificate from some spa to prove herself to be Raman’s wife. Then she goes on to say that all her perfection had only made Shagun a trophy wife or rather just a trophy. Shagun taunts Ishita for allowing Bala to teach Adi. She says that she alone knew Adi and Raman’s needs. Ishita should thank her for letting Raman go. Ishita replies that Bala was a brilliant teacher and would help Adi. After all the atmosphere in which Adi was being raised could hardly be good for the child. And she does thank Shagun for letting go of everything but now that she, Ishita, had found it, she was most definitely not letting go of it.

Before they can talk anymore, Ishita receives a call from Ruhi who was at the summer camp. Ruhi talks to Ishita and since the spa staff were working on her nails, Ishita puts the phone on loudspeaker mode. Shagun hears their conversation and seethes in anger. On hearing that Ishita was in the parlour, Ruhi says that she did not need to do anything since she was naturally so beautiful and asks her to enjoy herself. Shagun realizes that Ishita had come there to get ready for the party and decides that she would ruin the fun for both Ishita and Raman at the party that evening.

Raman and Ishita reach the party and Raman introduces his wife to his friends. Everyone is delighted to meet Ishita. Priyanka takes her away to meet the girls and they all tell her that she had definitely worked some kind of magic because Raman had not looked this happy in a long time. Ishita observes how Raman was enjoying himself with his friends. She says that it was nothing like that. Just that Raman was very happy now. The wives tell Ishita to join their kitty but Ishita excuses herself saying that since she worked as dentist in a clinic, she didn’t have much time on her hands after managing work, home and Ruhi. She goes on to say how her whole family supported her and while she was working Ruhi’s grandparents took care of the girl or her uncle took her out for walks or maternal grandmother helped her with the homework. So Ishita didn’t have to worry at all. Then she praises Raman for being supportive whenever she had to go off on an emergency in the middle of the night. The women tell her that these days very few people spoke well of the joint family system. Ishita was certainly an exception.

While the ladies are talking, Shagun walks in. She becomes angry on seeing Ishita talking to the women since she thinks of them as her own personal property. Raman notices that Shagun had arrived. Priyanka goes up to Shagun and the other ladies also excuse themselves and they go and start chatting with Shagun.

On noticing Ishita was standing on her own, Raman walks up to her. He asks her how she liked the party. She tells him not to drink too much. He assures her that he was in control. He tells her that he did not want Shagun to bother her. He then tucks a strand of her hair behind her ear and says that they should look like they were enjoying themselves. Ishita touches him on his shoulder and says that they were having a good time. They smile at each other but Raman is still worried at Shagun’s presence. Shagun sees all this and becomes angrier. She was wearing a pair of earrings that Raman had given her but she is disappointed that Raman doesn’t even spare a glance for that.

Raman and Ishita are chatting with Raman’s friends. Priyanka goes up to Shagun who starts talking about how Ishita had ruined her life, had used the growing distance between Raman and herself to take Ruhi away from her. She pretends to be very upset and says that Ruhi had been so brainwashed by Ishita that she didn’t even call Shagun ‘Mumma’. At first, Priyanka tries to tell Shagun that she should move on with her life and forget the past. But as Shagun goes on talking about how Ishita had brainwashed Raman so much that he didn’t even remember that today was a day important in Adi’s life. He no longer thought about Adi. He had even forgotten this earring that he had himself gifted her when she had given the good news of her being pregnant with Adi. Priyanka urges Shagun to go and speak to Raman. Shagun pretends to be afraid of Ishita. She says that Ishita will insult her. Priyanka then becomes very angry and tells Shagun to speak to Raman and that she would take care of Ishita.

Precap: Priyanka goes up to Ishita and tells her that since Ishita was a doctor she needed to talk to her about some health problems. Ishita agrees and the two of them go away. Shagun looks on awaiting the opportunity to go and talk to Raman.

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 19th June 2014 Written Update

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-06-20, 07:43

Hugs Hookie for this beautiful update ....
 long hug 
Ishita is such a wonderful woman .. How much little Ruhi loves her AWWW !!
 Heart  Heart 
I loved the way Ishita shows Shagun the mirror ....
What kind of a woman is she ?? Leaving her tiny daughter for another rich man ?? Sick ...
 Bang  Bang  Bang

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-20, 12:58

--sumana13-- wrote:Hugs Hookie for this beautiful update ....
 long hug 
 Heart  Heart 
What kind of a woman is she ?? Leaving her tiny daughter for another rich man ?? Sick ...
 Bang  Bang  Bang

Manu, the way the character of Shagun is shaping up, I'm losing all my sympathies for her. She is turning out to be just someone who wants the world to revolve around her.
Also, I loved that moment at the party when Raman notices Ishita standing alone and feeling a little left out and he decides to go over to comfort and support her. Too cute.

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-06-20, 13:24

hooked wrote:
 long hug 
 Heart  Heart 
 Bang  Bang  Bang

Manu, the way the character of Shagun is shaping up, I'm losing all my sympathies for her. She is turning out to be just someone who wants the world to revolve around her.
Also, I loved that moment at the party when Raman notices Ishita standing alone and feeling a little left out and he decides to go over to comfort and support her. Too cute.
I may be wrong .. But when. Shagun was showing the earring that raman gifted her .. I felt Raman recognised it .. He was annoyed by her actions/gestures .. But he chose to ignore her 
 Thumbsup

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-20, 13:30

--sumana13-- wrote:
hooked wrote:
 long hug 
 Heart  Heart 
 Bang  Bang  Bang

I may be wrong .. But when. Shagun was showing the earring that raman gifted her .. I felt Raman recognised it .. He was annoyed by her actions/gestures .. But he chose to ignore her 
 Thumbsup
You are right. I felt that too! He seemed to give a 'what-the hell-why-is-she-wearing-those-earrings-all-of-a-sudden' look before turning away! For Raman the party was an excuse to make Ishita stop worrying about Amma's accident. So he didn't want any confrontation with Shagun or want Ishita to be hurt in any way.

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-06-20, 13:34

hooked wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
hooked wrote:
 long hug 
 Heart  Heart 
 Bang  Bang  Bang

Thumbsup
You are right. I felt that too! He seemed to give a  'what-the hell-why-is-she-wearing-those-earrings-all-of-a-sudden' look before turning away! For Raman the party was an excuse to make Ishita stop worrying about Amma's accident. So he didn't want any confrontation with Shagun or want Ishita to be hurt in any way.
I like the way both think about each other in every thing they do .. They appear so like a normal couple ... It is so natural yaar .. 
 Clap

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-06-20, 13:36

Hooked Its awesome update..its a pleasure reading you  Clap 

I loved Ishra scene today...their supporting each other..they just dont need words now they understand the other so well and the progression ahs been quite gradual which I like.

I am hating Shagun more and more..she isnt just moving on...Raman has already told her to keep away from him but she just doesnt learn...she goes and gets taunted ...well deserving..thats one joy to see her given back nicely by Raman

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-20, 13:37

--sumana13-- wrote:
hooked wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
hooked wrote:

Thumbsup
You are right. I felt that too! He seemed to give a  'what-the hell-why-is-she-wearing-those-earrings-all-of-a-sudden' look before turning away! For Raman the party was an excuse to make Ishita stop worrying about Amma's accident. So he didn't want any confrontation with Shagun or want Ishita to be hurt in any way.
I like the way both think about each other in every thing they do .. They appear so like a normal couple ... It is so natural yaar .. 
 Clap
yes, absolutely! But let's see what Shagun does today before relaxing totally. Will Raman be able to handle his ex-wife?

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-20, 13:40

zuzana wrote:Hooked Its awesome update..its a pleasure reading you  Clap 

I loved Ishra scene today...their supporting each other..they just dont need words now they understand the other so well and the progression ahs been quite gradual which I like.

I am hating Shagun more and more..she isnt just moving on...Raman has already told her to keep away from him but she just doesnt learn...she goes and gets taunted ...well deserving..thats one joy to see her given back nicely by Raman

I totally agree with you! When the show began, Shagun appeared as being selfish but still you could understand her if not sympathise her. Now, she's like some queen bee who wants her hive back!  Shocked 

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Bhagyashree on 2014-06-20, 13:59

I think shagun will spoil the party.

Bhagyashree

Back to top Go down

Post by chitmanas on 2014-06-20, 14:00

hooked wrote:

I totally agree with you! When the show began, Shagun appeared as being selfish but still you could understand her if not sympathise her. Now, she's like some queen bee who wants her hive back!  Shocked 

shagun basically wants the whole world to revolve around her, she has no thought for others at all............ actualy i was a bit surprised that she's concerned about adi's studies, may be it's a presgitge issue for her.......... reason is, she didnt' mind leaving ruhi all alone and didn't even take care of that child, so what to say of this mom? she fails both as wife and as a mom

chitmanas
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by chitmanas on 2014-06-20, 14:01

echo what zu already said, your write ups are excellent and we enjoy them very much, thanks rikhiya  Thumbsup 

chitmanas
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-06-20, 14:05

Bhagyashree wrote:I think shagun will spoil the party.

She will def try to do that..one thing I cant understand is how come they always meet in parties too many parties and too many common friends ??

I want Raman once again to put her down and not let her succeed in insulting Ishita

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-20, 14:07

chitmanas wrote:
hooked wrote:

shagun basically wants the whole world to revolve around her, she has no thought for others at all............ actualy i was a bit surprised that she's concerned about adi's studies, may be it's a presgitge issue for her.......... reason is, she didnt' mind leaving ruhi all alone and didn't even take care of that child, so what to say of this mom?  she fails both as wife and as a mom
Well, what is to be done with this woman?! Why can't Ashok pamper her silly so that she doesn't have the time to worry herself over Raman-Ishita and think up plans to ruin their lives?

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-20, 14:08

chitmanas wrote:echo what zu already said, your write ups are excellent and we enjoy them very much, thanks rikhiya  Thumbsup 
 Kiss 

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-06-20, 14:08

chitmanas wrote:
hooked wrote:

shagun basically wants the whole world to revolve around her, she has no thought for others at all............ actualy i was a bit surprised that she's concerned about adi's studies, may be it's a presgitge issue for her.......... reason is, she didnt' mind leaving ruhi all alone and didn't even take care of that child, so what to say of this mom?  she fails both as wife and as a mom

yes she is a very self centred person who thinks only about herself...she left Raman becos he didnt have as much money as Ashok now as Raman is rich too she is feeling the pinch..

Ur right chits how come suddenly she eis so concerned abt Adi may eb the incident at shcool must have made her develop this complex in her brains...

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-20, 14:10

zuzana wrote:

She will def try to do that..one thing I cant understand is how come they always meet in parties too many parties and too many common friends ??

I want Raman once again to put her down and not let her succeed in insulting Ishita

I'm hoping too that Raman doesn't lose his head this time over whatever Shagun has to tell him.
And hello Bhagyashree! Hope you join in for more of such discussions  hpee 

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-06-20, 14:24

hooked wrote:
zuzana wrote:

I'm hoping too that Raman doesn't lose his head this time over whatever Shagun has to tell him.

Thats one thing to pray for Raman always does end up geting flared in company of Shagun and Ashok and as you said Hooked I hope he remains calm and put her in place without getting annoyed..she is a matter to be neglected...urgh why does she come behind him  Bang 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by chitmanas on 2014-06-20, 14:57

zuzana wrote:
hooked wrote:
zuzana wrote:

Thats one thing to pray for Raman always does end up geting flared in company of Shagun and Ashok and as you said Hooked I hope he remains calm and put her in place without getting annoyed..she is a matter to be neglected...urgh why does she come behind him  Bang 

yeh lo, aur ek person with chipkoo syndrome  hppy , but seriously, she must be wondering why she didn't get to marry this new raman, who's handsome, gives as good as he gets and is ultra rich, she probably thinks she's been denied all this while ishita is getting the kind of guy she dreamt of, so how can she leave them alone???  nty 

chitmanas
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-20, 15:22

chitmanas wrote:
zuzana wrote:
hooked wrote:
zuzana wrote:

yeh lo, aur ek person with chipkoo syndrome  hppy , but seriously, she must be wondering why she didn't get to marry this new raman, who's handsome, gives as good as he gets and is ultra rich, she probably thinks she's been denied all this while ishita is getting the kind of guy she dreamt of, so how can she leave them alone???  nty 

Oh my god! That is it!! Oh Shagun, what bad choices you make! But it is a bit of a catch-22 situation for her. After all she left him because she wasn't attracted to him but because she left him, he metamorphosed into a man that Shagun had always wanted. Either way, she doesn't win.

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-06-20, 19:57

hooked wrote:
chitmanas wrote:
zuzana wrote:
hooked wrote:

Oh my god! That  is it!! Oh Shagun, what bad choices you make! But it is a bit of a catch-22 situation for her. After all she left him because she wasn't attracted to him but because she left him, he metamorphosed into a man that Shagun had always wanted. Either way, she doesn't win.

hppy hppy she was, is and will always be aloser ..suppose she leaves Ashok he might also turn handsome rather than the present horse face  ROFL 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by Bhagyashree on 2014-06-21, 00:13

Ya defintely i wil join.Today episode she has spoil the party.He is using her children to spoil the relationship between  ishita and raman.I dont like her.Why is she not concentrating on her word move on.She is not moving ahead in her life.
What do you say All?

Bhagyashree

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-21, 00:23

Bhagyashree wrote:Ya defintely i wil join.Today episode she has spoil the party.He is using her children to spoil the relationship between  ishita and raman.I dont like her.Why is she not concentrating on her word move on.She is not moving ahead in her life.
What do you say All?

Hi Bhagyashree! Today's episode was wonderful, wasn't it? Shagun is a bitter woman. She is disappointed with how her life is shaping up and can't bear to see Raman picking up the pieces and finally moving on. But Ishita's response to the whole matter was so mature. It was so sensitive and full of love. Instead of playing the blame game, she just looked at what needed to be done, which was that the children must not be neglected because of the bitterness between the parents. And that was what she did when she made Raman promise to share these things with her. It was just such a lovely scene. I think the CVs have really done a great job of it!!
Hope to see you around more!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Bhagyashree on 2014-06-21, 01:51

Yes todays episode was great.Raman knows that shagun cant become like ishita.He always support ishita.

Bhagyashree

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-06-21, 15:33

Bhagyashree wrote:Yes todays episode was great.Raman knows that shagun cant become like ishita.He always support ishita.
Ishita is a good woman at heart while. Shagun is wicked and scheming ...

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 07:37

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum