Latest topics

New promo 20 jun 2014 Shahnaaz accuses Todarmal updt

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New promo 20 jun 2014 Shahnaaz accuses Todarmal updt

Post by Brishti22 on 2014-06-20, 09:49

Akbar in DEK with Shehnaaz who has a blanket wrapped over her & Akbar asks who is the one who tried to misbehave(r*pe) with you & he shows all AK, Cheapuddin.But Shehnaaz shows Todarmal Shocked   Bang ,Who is equally shocked & all Akbar,Jodha,Ruqaiyaa and all shocked.Then Jodha side hugs Shehnaaz Protectively.
Looks like conspiracy created by MA & Shehnaaz. scratch

Brishti22
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Re: New promo 20 jun 2014 Shahnaaz accuses Todarmal updt

Post by shobita on 2014-06-20, 10:32

Chalo....abhi Todarmal ko thoda screen time mil jaayega Wink

shobita
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by radharockzz on 2014-06-20, 18:53

Whatt..??wait is shehnaz not acting as a pagal anymore....??..nd how can sheh..have any benefit in accusing todalmal...

radharockzz

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-06-20, 18:56

Thanks for sharing. Brishti hpee 

Now what on earth is wrong with the CV team Bang  Bang  Bang  Bang . Why all this drama. They hardly finish one track and starts another one while it looks like the first track is hanging or forgotten completely Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad .

I remember they showed a promo when Shenz threw a dagger at J2 and I haven't seen that aired yet if I have missed it cos I have not watched some episodes and said it was to be aired on 13 June, but what the .... is this twist now

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-06-20, 19:09

Brishti22 wrote:Akbar in DEK with Shehnaaz who has a blanket wrapped over her & Akbar asks who is the one who tried to misbehave(r*pe) with you & he shows all AK, Cheapuddin.But Shehnaaz shows Todarmal Shocked   Bang ,Who is equally shocked & all Akbar,Jodha,Ruqaiyaa and all shocked.Then Jodha side hugs Shehnaaz Protectively.
Looks like conspiracy created by MA & Shehnaaz. scratch
Thank Brishti..

yes.. It is a conspiracy .. the political moves have begun

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-06-20, 19:11

Nanayaa623 wrote:Thanks for sharing. Brishti hpee 

Now what on earth is wrong with the CV team Bang  Bang  Bang  Bang . Why all this drama. They hardly finish one track and starts another one while it looks like the first track is hanging or forgotten completely Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad .

I remember they showed a promo when Shenz threw a dagger at J2 and I haven't seen that aired yet if I have missed it cos I have not watched some episodes and said it was to be aired on 13 June, but what the .... is this twist now

You did see .. It was Shenaz's dream .. when she stabs him with the dagger..  That was the promo.. Promos are just hyperboles..  do not take it literally  hpee

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-06-20, 19:17

Tanthya wrote:

You did see .. It was Shenaz's dream .. when she stabs him with the dagger..  That was the promo.. Promos are just hyperboles..  do not take it literally  hpee
Tanthya, thanks dear am just tired of twist upon twist and it doesn't end well to satisfaction either.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-06-20, 19:22

Nanayaa623 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

Tanthya, thanks dear am just tired of twist upon twist and it doesn't end well to satisfaction either.

Aww, sweets ..try beintehaa then... tht has no twists and is a straight narrative ..The show grows on u slowly though but lovely focus on marital relationship .

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-06-20, 19:39

Tanthya wrote:
Nanayaa623 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

Aww, sweets ..try beintehaa then... tht has no twists and is a straight narrative ..The show grows on u slowly though but lovely focus on marital relationship .
Wow, am IPKKND and having fun hpee .  Even though the CV team get on my nerves with they strange twists am so hooked with my Parirajat ROFL  ROFL
my J2. Will give it a try when I finish IPKKND.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-06-20, 19:43

Nanayaa623 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
Nanayaa623 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

Wow, am IPKKND and having fun hpee .  Even though the CV team get on my nerves with they strange twists am so hooked with my Parirajat ROFL  ROFL
my J2. Will give it a try when I finish IPKKND.

If U liked IPK, U will like BI..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by gurveen on 2014-06-20, 21:43

jodha pregnent kab hogi
 Sleep

gurveen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 15:53