Re: Karan's teaser tweet

Post by zuzana on 2014-06-20, 19:55

the more they go into it looks like its Mihir

TFS Hooked  long hug 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-20, 22:17

I don't know Zu...I just hope it isn't though. I mean practically thinking, that would be very unlike him. Mihir would have stopped to see whether Amma had been hurt and would have taken her to the hospital. And if he turns out to be out to harm Raman by doing this, then that means Raman's entire business venture is jeopardised since Mihir is his chief adviser.  Shocked 

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-06-21, 21:08

hooked wrote:I don't know Zu...I just hope it isn't though. I mean practically thinking, that would be very unlike him. Mihir would have stopped to see whether Amma had been hurt and would have taken her to the hospital. And if he turns out to be out to harm Raman by doing this, then that means Raman's entire business venture is jeopardised since Mihir is his chief adviser.  Shocked 

Its not logical..lot of loopholes but that is serial world...its unusual without illogics  hppy 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-21, 23:27

if that is the case and it actually turns out to b mihir it is just ridiculous...would make no sense...and really take the shine of the show...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-06-22, 07:26

sarra0 wrote:if that is the case and it actually turns out to b mihir it is just ridiculous...would make no sense...and really take the shine of the show...

I agree the show will turn too ugly and lose tht charm

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-22, 11:36

zuzana wrote:
sarra0 wrote:if that is the case and it actually turns out to b mihir it is just ridiculous...would make no sense...and really take the shine of the show...

I don't think it will be Mihir. Perhaps for a while it will seem as if Mihir has done it but then it will turn out to be someone else.  Shocked 

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-22, 14:47

hooked wrote:
zuzana wrote:

I don't think it will be Mihir. Perhaps for a while it will seem as if Mihir has done it but then it will turn out to be someone else.  Shocked 

Zu wit just the possibility of it being mihir I don't feel like watching...if it is actually him then  confused after the fiasco when the morcha lot took ruhi near the beginning of the show I didn't watch for around 6weeks...

that episode on thursday when the police came to arrest param and they found out that the incident occurred 4days ago param looked surprised and ashok asked him but 4days ago werent u...and then ashok didn't finish that sentence...so where was he....does he have a alibi???

mihir being the culprit ruins the whole character and wat they have shown up to now...he was happy raman got married...he joined forces wit mihika to bring them together and even on his own he tried to send ishita and raman on a date to that orchid restaurant or some such name...that was when they ended getting locked up in the house...y go to all that trouble if u only want revenge...wat he got slapped once to often and decided its now time...

who else could it b...lets c whether mihir confesses...or denies...but who has the car now?? v don't know do v??? the amount of people it could b is limited...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-22, 15:32

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
zuzana wrote:

Zu wit just the possibility of it being mihir I don't feel like watching...if it is actually him then  confused after the fiasco when the morcha lot took ruhi near the beginning of the show I didn't watch for around 6weeks...

that episode on thursday when the police came to arrest param and they found out that the incident occurred 4days ago param looked surprised and ashok asked him but 4days ago werent u...and then ashok didn't finish that sentence...so where was he....does he have a alibi???

mihir being the culprit ruins the whole character and wat they have shown up to now...he was happy raman got married...he joined forces wit mihika to bring them together and even on his own he tried to send ishita and raman on a date to that orchid restaurant or some such name...that was when they ended getting locked up in the house...y go to all that trouble if u only want revenge...wat he got slapped once to often and decided its now time...

who else could it b...lets c whether mihir confesses...or denies...but who has the car now?? v don't know do v??? the amount of people it could b is limited...

this whole 'suspense' thing is ridiculous. Mihir's actions until now have not raised any reason for us to thing that he can be the culprit...let's see..perhaps it will be Rinki. Perhaps this is the reason behind her long periods of absence. Poor thing just wanted some attention! Her family is so busy with Raman, Simmi and Romi that she hardly is noticed. And no one notices her absence even when she is not in the house for days!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-22, 15:46

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
zuzana wrote:

this whole 'suspense' thing is ridiculous. Mihir's actions until now have not raised any reason for us to thing that he can be the culprit...let's see..perhaps it will be Rinki. Perhaps this is the reason behind her long periods of absence. Poor thing just wanted some attention! Her family is so busy with Raman, Simmi and Romi that she hardly is noticed. And no one notices her absence even when she is not in the house for days!

rinki has gone to a summer camp as well and they forgot to bring her back  hppy hppy 

so agree the suspense is ridiculous...if mihir didn't do it but just admits to it then he would b covering for someone...that's it his actions have not arised suspicion...he would have to b cold blooded for that to b the case...but then none of them have given signs of being the culprit apart from param...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-22, 15:49

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:

rinki has gone to a summer camp as well and they forgot to bring her back  hppy hppy 

so agree the suspense is ridiculous...if mihir didn't do it but just admits to it then he would b covering for someone...that's it his actions have not arised suspicion...he would have to b cold blooded for that to b the case...but then none of them have given signs of being the culprit apart from param...
I have decided that I will stop worrying my head about it. The CVs have dealt with the story quite intelligently until now so I'm guessing they have a finger on the viewer's pulse and won't do anything that will make us stop watching the show in disgust. The best thing to do is to just enjoy the romance developing btw RKB and JKR for now.  hppy 

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-22, 15:55

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

I have decided that I will stop worrying my head about it. The CVs have dealt with the story quite intelligently until now so I'm guessing they have a finger on the viewer's pulse and won't do anything that will make us stop watching the show in disgust. The best thing to do is to just enjoy the romance developing btw RKB and JKR for now.  hppy 

hppy hppy I do not trust cvs they r unpredictable at the best of times and unstable at others  hppy and I still remember the illogical plot they used to set up ishita raman marriage needing to happen for raman to get custody..a mix between an idiot ishita and the morcha females... Bang Bang there interactions r they only reason I have made myself tune in to the episodes...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-22, 15:57

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:

hppy hppy I do not trust cvs they r unpredictable at the best of times and unstable at others  hppy and I still remember the illogical plot they used to set up ishita raman marriage needing to happen for raman to get custody..a mix between an idiot ishita and the morcha females... Bang Bang there interactions r they only reason I have made myself tune in to the episodes...
thanks for reminding me sarra!!! Oh god, yes! The whole track leading up to their marriage was ridiculous!!! i'd forgotten all about it!  Shocked 
hmm....better be prepared for anything and everything now.

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-22, 16:04

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

thanks for reminding me sarra!!! Oh god, yes! The whole track leading up to their marriage was ridiculous!!! i'd forgotten all about it!  Shocked 

oops I dented your buzz  Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad the show has been betting good trps without shocking twists I wish they remember that when they r planning the revelation...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-22, 16:07

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:

oops I dented your buzz  Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad the show has been betting good trps without shocking twists I wish they remember that when they r planning the revelation...

nah..i should thank you for the heads up...but yes, i join you in hoping the cvs remember that very important thing.

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-22, 16:15

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

nah..i should thank you for the heads up...but yes, i join you in hoping the cvs remember that very important thing.

keep it simple and effective...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-06-22, 20:18

Shocked  Mihir did it? that would totally disastrous.

Haven't watched the episodes since Monday.. has Adi been ruled out?

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-22, 20:21

slmu wrote:Shocked  Mihir did it? that would totally disastrous.

Shanthi, first, take a deep breath. Relax.
And then read this.
We still have no idea as to who did it.
It could be almost anyone. And at this point, it seems we can't even rule out Amma doing it to herself.
And welcome back!
We did miss you!  long hug 

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-06-22, 20:24

hooked wrote:
slmu wrote: Shocked  Mihir did it? that would totally disastrous.

And then read this.
It could be almost anyone. And at this point, it seems we can't even rule out Amma doing it to herself.
And welcome back!

hug1  Hooked missed you too.

hppy  amma doing it to herself.. that would be a twist worthy of Ekta for sure.

hmm.. how much longer is this mystery going to last?

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-22, 20:26

slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:

And then read this.
And welcome back!

For now, I firmly bellieve that the best thing to do would be to stop caring about it and instead focus on the wonderful romance budding between Ishita and Raman. Also there's a track coming up about Bala and Vandu. Vandita fears she might be pregnant which is not the best thing to be at this moment when they are going through a financial crunch.

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-06-22, 20:30

hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:

And then read this.
And welcome back!

For now, I firmly bellieve that the best thing to do would be to stop caring about it and instead focus on the wonderful romance budding between Ishita and Raman. Also there's a track coming up about Bala and Vandu. Vandita fears she might be pregnant which is not the best thing to be at this moment when they are going through a financial crunch.

Ishra romance moving ahead is it  hpee  .. have to catch up.

That sounds like an interesting track for Bala and Vandu

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-22, 20:36

slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:

And then read this.
And welcome back!

Oh yes! Please do.. There were some lovely scenes of those two coming closer to each other with the climax coming in the saturday-wala episode. You are in a for a good time!
And yes, looking forward to seeing more of Vandu and Bala.  hpee 

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-06-22, 20:39

hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:

Oh yes! Please do.. There were some lovely scenes of those two coming closer to each other with the climax coming in the saturday-wala episode. You are in a for a good time!

Ha, you've gotten me all keen to watch.. will try and catch up quickly so can keep up with the discussion too..

Vandu and Bala are good actors.. gosh we need a jodi name for them  hppy

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-22, 20:58

slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:

Ha, you've gotten me all keen to watch.. will try and catch up quickly so can keep up with the discussion too..

hehe.. Twisted Evil 
I just realised how terrible I am at thinking up jodi names. The first thing that came to my mind is 'vindaloo'!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-06-22, 21:04

hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:

hppy  hppy 

hehe.. Twisted Evil 
I just realised how terrible I am at thinking up jodi names. The first thing that came to my mind is 'vindaloo'!

hppy hppy 

Last edited by zuzana on 2014-06-22, 21:14; edited 1 time in total

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 07:35

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum