Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Karan's teaser tweet

Post by slmu on 2014-06-22, 21:06

hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:

Ishra romance moving ahead is it  hpee  .. have to catch up.

That sounds like an interesting track for Bala and Vandu

Oh yes! Please do.. There were some lovely scenes of those two coming closer to each other with the climax coming in the saturday-wala episode. You are in a for a good time!
And yes, looking forward to seeing more of Vandu and Bala.  hpee 

Ha, you've gotten me all keen to watch.. will try and catch up quickly so can keep up with the discussion too..

Vandu and Bala are good actors.. gosh we need a jodi name for them  hppy

hehe.. Twisted Evil 
I just realised how terrible I am at thinking up jodi names. The first thing that came to my mind is 'vindaloo'!

ROFL  ROFL  I love it.. can't think of them as anything else now

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-06-22, 21:10

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
zuzana wrote:
sarra0 wrote:if that is the case and it actually turns out to b mihir it is just ridiculous...would make no sense...and really take the shine of the show...

I agree the show will turn too ugly and lose tht charm

I don't think it will be Mihir. Perhaps for a while it will seem as if Mihir has done it but then it will turn out to be someone else.  Shocked 

Zu wit just the possibility of it being mihir I don't feel like watching...if it is actually him then  confused after the fiasco when the morcha lot took ruhi near the beginning of the show I didn't watch for around 6weeks...

that episode on thursday when the police came to arrest param and they found out that the incident occurred 4days ago param looked surprised and ashok asked him but 4days ago werent u...and then ashok didn't finish that sentence...so where was he....does he have a alibi???

mihir being the culprit ruins the whole character and wat they have shown up to now...he was happy raman got married...he joined forces wit mihika to bring them together and even on his own he tried to send ishita and raman on a date to that orchid restaurant or some such name...that was when they ended getting locked up in the house...y go to all that trouble if u only want revenge...wat he got slapped once to often and decided its now time...

who else could it b...lets c whether mihir confesses...or denies...but who has the car now?? v don't know do v??? the amount of people it could b is limited...

it just doesnt make sense sarra....there will be lot of loopholes if they show that mihir is the culprit

and did he think by doing accident of amma ishu would doubt raman and leave him

I really wish as hooked said its a MU and mihir comes out clean...otherwise wont be watching if mihir joins the horse face  Bang Bang 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-06-22, 21:15

slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:

For now, I firmly bellieve that the best thing to do would be to stop caring about it and instead focus on the wonderful romance budding between Ishita and Raman. Also there's a track coming up about Bala and Vandu. Vandita fears she might be pregnant which is not the best thing to be at this moment when they are going through a financial crunch.

Oh yes! Please do.. There were some lovely scenes of those two coming closer to each other with the climax coming in the saturday-wala episode. You are in a for a good time!

Ha, you've gotten me all keen to watch.. will try and catch up quickly so can keep up with the discussion too..

yes pls be ready by tom  Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-06-22, 21:18

zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:

dont miss ishra scene at the party nice emo one ..thursday shagun one was bakwaas   

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-06-22, 21:19

zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:

anything for you  peace

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-06-22, 21:20

zuzana wrote:
zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:

dont miss ishra scene at the party nice emo one ..thursday shagun one was bakwaas   

will do.. Shagun almost always is bakwaas  Rolling Eyes

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-06-22, 21:23

slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:
zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:

she is become most pathetic...but very nice discussion abt exchange of feelings betn ishu and raman abt shagun....

will do.. Shagun almost always is bakwaas  Rolling Eyes

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-22, 21:38

hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:
slmu wrote: Shocked  Mihir did it? that would totally disastrous.

Haven't watched the episodes since Monday.. has Adi been ruled out?

Shanthi, first, take a deep breath. Relax.
And then read this.
We still have no idea as to who did it.
It could be almost anyone. And at this point, it seems we can't even rule out Amma doing it to herself.
And welcome back!
We did miss you!  long hug 

hug1  Hooked missed you too.

hppy  amma doing it to herself.. that would be a twist worthy of Ekta for sure.

hmm.. how much longer is this mystery going to last?

For now, I firmly bellieve that the best thing to do would be to stop caring about it and instead focus on the wonderful romance budding between Ishita and Raman. Also there's a track coming up about Bala and Vandu. Vandita fears she might be pregnant which is not the best thing to be at this moment when they are going through a financial crunch.

shanthi welcome back  hug1 and this is for going away  Bang Bang did u have a nice break?

i have stopped caring so much so that I have now started watching KKB...its just starting its hate phase  hppy but raman and ishita scenes have seen some wonderful ones

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-22, 21:41

zuzana wrote:
hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:

hppy  hppy 

hehe.. Twisted Evil 
I just realised how terrible I am at thinking up jodi names. The first thing that came to my mind is 'vindaloo'!

hppy hppy 

hppy hppy 

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-22, 21:45

zuzana wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
zuzana wrote:

I agree the show will turn too ugly and lose tht charm

I don't think it will be Mihir. Perhaps for a while it will seem as if Mihir has done it but then it will turn out to be someone else.  Shocked 

Zu wit just the possibility of it being mihir I don't feel like watching...if it is actually him then  confused after the fiasco when the morcha lot took ruhi near the beginning of the show I didn't watch for around 6weeks...

that episode on thursday when the police came to arrest param and they found out that the incident occurred 4days ago param looked surprised and ashok asked him but 4days ago werent u...and then ashok didn't finish that sentence...so where was he....does he have a alibi???

mihir being the culprit ruins the whole character and wat they have shown up to now...he was happy raman got married...he joined forces wit mihika to bring them together and even on his own he tried to send ishita and raman on a date to that orchid restaurant or some such name...that was when they ended getting locked up in the house...y go to all that trouble if u only want revenge...wat he got slapped once to often and decided its now time...

who else could it b...lets c whether mihir confesses...or denies...but who has the car now?? v don't know do v??? the amount of people it could b is limited...

it just doesnt make sense sarra....there will be lot of loopholes if they show that mihir is the culprit

and did he think by doing accident of amma ishu would doubt raman and leave him

I really wish as hooked said its a MU and mihir comes out clean...otherwise wont be watching if mihir joins the horse face  Bang Bang 

there would b a lot of holes if it is mihir...to many for my sanity...but if he admits cause he is covering for someone I can only really think of two people...one would b shagun if she is his sister and one0would b mihika...neither r acting like they ran someone over...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-06-22, 21:51

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:

Shanthi, first, take a deep breath. Relax.
And then read this.
We still have no idea as to who did it.
It could be almost anyone. And at this point, it seems we can't even rule out Amma doing it to herself.
And welcome back!
We did miss you!  long hug 

shanthi welcome back  hug1 and this is for going away  Bang Bang did u have a nice break?

i have stopped caring so much so that I have now started watching KKB...its just starting its hate phase  hppy but raman and ishita scenes have seen some wonderful ones

Sarra  Kiss  .. i did have a lovely break  hpee 

Will have to watch the episodes.. really curious now to see the Ishra scenes.. all of you are singing praises of it.

How are you finding KKB?

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-22, 21:57

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:

Sarra  Kiss  .. i did have a lovely break  hpee 

Will have to watch the episodes.. really curious now to see the Ishra scenes.. all of you are singing praises of it.

How are you finding KKB?

i am glad u r fully relaxed and rejuvinatted and back for more drama...ishra scenes have been good...a mix...they had a really nice one on friday and then some tanne and supporting ones after...saturday belonged to raman for dialogues  hppy hppy 

i have only started watching it...have caught up on the last couple of weeks episodes...and they have been ok...setting the scene for the hate and as long as saas bahu stays in the background and pragya doesn't become a wall flower it has good potential...

Last edited by sarra0 on 2014-06-23, 04:03; edited 1 time in total

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

re: karan teaser tweer

Post by srisanthosh on 2014-06-22, 21:59

Shocked hi !friends I think it might be adithya also he is trying to drive a car ???might be he has done it!!!!

srisanthosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Shegarf71 on 2014-06-22, 22:03

srisanthosh wrote:Shocked hi !friends I think it might be adithya also he is trying to drive a car ???might be he has done it!!!!

Omg Sri...hi...that's so possible  Shocked 

Shegarf71

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-22, 22:07

srisanthosh wrote:Shocked hi !friends I think it might be adithya also he is trying to drive a car ???might be he has done it!!!!

anything is possible at this stage...but u would have expected some guilt or some emotion from Adi and v havnt...i think whoever it ends up being they r trying to shock and that's y none of them look guilty...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-22, 22:08

Shegarf71 wrote:

Omg Sri...hi...that's so possible  Shocked 

where did u disappear to...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-22, 22:10

sarra0 wrote:

anything is possible at this stage...but u would have expected some guilt or some emotion from Adi and v havnt...i think whoever it ends up being they r trying to shock and that's y none of them look guilty...

I don't think it's Adi. come on guys, he is just a kid all said and done. If he had run over a lady even if it was intentional at the time, he would definitely be traumatised and scarred for life!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-22, 22:15

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

I don't think it's Adi. come on guys, he is just a kid all said and done. If he had run over a lady even if it was intentional at the time, he would definitely be traumatised and scarred for life!

hppy hppy I am applying the logic that none of them have looked guilty...and y all of a sudden interest in his education by shagun  hppy the only one I have thou lookd a bit shifty was tandon when he picked ishita call when he was in the secret meeting...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-22, 22:25

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

hppy hppy I am applying the logic that none of them have looked guilty...and y all of a sudden interest in his education by shagun  hppy the only one I have thou lookd a bit shifty was tandon when he picked ishita call when he was in the secret meeting...
I am resolutely not thinking any more about who it could be...
My only very selfish and materialistic wish is that Raman's business must not be hampered in any way!  hppy 

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-22, 22:30

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

My only very selfish and materialistic wish is that Raman's business must not be hampered in any way!  hppy 

hppy hppy me too want raman ready wit sharp tongue and his intelligence when they try something...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-22, 22:33

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:

hppy hppy me too want raman ready wit sharp tongue and his intelligence when they try something...
yes...i am hoping that the serial killer on the loose will prevent Simmi from handing the file over to Parmeet for a while now. Will Raman notice that the file is missing before the damage is done?

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-22, 22:42

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

yes...i am hoping that the serial killer on the loose will prevent Simmi from handing the file over to Parmeet for a while now. Will Raman notice that the file is missing before the damage is done?

y was the file under the bed in the first place?? didn't simmi go out to give it to param the same night she got it??? I thou the serial killer was a promotion for the new film being released at the cinemas...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-22, 22:44

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:

y was the file under the bed in the first place?? didn't simmi go out to give it to param the same night she got it??? I thou the serial killer was a promotion for the new film being released at the cinemas...

ohhh....really? wow...now that's a thought! Do you think Amma's accident was done by that character from Ek villain? that would really be the cherry on top of this ridiculous mystery! all this suspense was part of a film promo!!!!!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-22, 22:50

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

ohhh....really? wow...now that's a thought! Do you think Amma's accident was done by that character from Ek villain? that would really be the cherry on top of this ridiculous mystery! all this suspense was part of a film promo!!!!!

hppy I actually don't know wat the film is about just that it is called ek villain and is produced by balaji so wondered if all this obsession with serial killer had anything to do wit it...but that would b a fitting end to the mystery the serial killer did it and couldn't stop cause there was some incriminatin evidence in the car from one of his0kills...it ties everything up neatly  hppy 

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-22, 22:54

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:

hppy I actually don't know wat the film is about just that it is called ek villain and is produced by balaji so wondered if all this obsession with serial killer had anything to do wit it...but that would b a fitting end to the mystery the serial killer did it and couldn't stop cause there was some incriminatin evidence in the car from one of his0kills...it ties everything up neatly  hppy 
which brings us to the question, what was that villain doing in Simmi's daughter's naming ceremony??  ROFL 

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 22:05

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum