Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Karan's teaser tweet

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-22, 22:58

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

y was the file under the bed in the first place?? didn't simmi go out to give it to param the same night she got it??? I thou the serial killer was a promotion for the new film being released at the cinemas...

ohhh....really? wow...now that's a thought! Do you think Amma's accident was done by that character from Ek villain? that would really be the cherry on top of this ridiculous mystery! all this suspense was part of a film promo!!!!!

hppy I actually don't know wat the film is about just that it is called ek villain and is produced by balaji so wondered if all this obsession with serial killer had anything to do wit it...but that would b a fitting end to the mystery the serial killer did it and couldn't stop cause there was some incriminatin evidence in the car from one of his0kills...it ties everything up neatly  hppy 
which brings us to the question, what was that villain doing in Simmi's daughter's naming ceremony??  ROFL 

Shocked Shocked didn't u hear Mrs B looks so much younger wit her clothes, make-up, hair style and jewelery that he came for her...but afsoos to many people around...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-22, 23:01

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:

ohhh....really? wow...now that's a thought! Do you think Amma's accident was done by that character from Ek villain? that would really be the cherry on top of this ridiculous mystery! all this suspense was part of a film promo!!!!!

hppy I actually don't know wat the film is about just that it is called ek villain and is produced by balaji so wondered if all this obsession with serial killer had anything to do wit it...but that would b a fitting end to the mystery the serial killer did it and couldn't stop cause there was some incriminatin evidence in the car from one of his0kills...it ties everything up neatly  hppy 
which brings us to the question, what was that villain doing in Simmi's daughter's naming ceremony??  ROFL 

Shocked Shocked didn't u hear Mrs B looks so much younger wit her clothes, make-up, hair style and jewelery that he came for her...but afsoos to many people around...
oh, i feel sorry for that heroine of the film...to be dumped for Toshiji!!!!! Mr. Bhalla must be the proudest man in Delhi!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-22, 23:04

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

oh, i feel sorry for that heroine of the film...to be dumped for Toshiji!!!!! Mr. Bhalla must be the proudest man in Delhi!

hppy don't tell Mr B...he doesn't feel proud but jalan...did u not see the reaction when she received flowers??? if u tell him he may kill her instead... hppy I tell u wat I found0funny Mrs B was very put out that the killer didn't use something like knives to kill

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-22, 23:05

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:

hppy don't tell Mr B...he doesn't feel proud but jalan...did u not see the reaction when she received flowers??? if u tell him he may kill her instead... hppy I tell u wat I found0funny Mrs B was very put out that the killer didn't use something like knives to kill

hehe..she likes her murders as gory as possible. Oh Toshjiii!!!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-22, 23:11

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

hppy like she likes her drinks fully loaded so does she like the murder to b fully loaded...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-22, 23:14

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:

hppy like she likes her drinks fully loaded so does she like the murder to b fully loaded...

haha...i loved it when MR. Iyer was saying that he too had heard of the serial killer and she misunderstood him and thought he was talking about telly soaps!  Twisted Evil 

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-22, 23:23

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

haha...i loved it when MR. Iyer was saying that he too had heard of the serial killer and she misunderstood him and thought he was talking about telly soaps!  Twisted Evil 

hppy hppy yep as well as her and Mrs I little cat fight

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-22, 23:26

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:

Uff, don't talk to me about Mrs. I. She got a surgery done to her brain that had cost 8 lakhs at the time and is now going about wearing a thin strip of a bandage!!! I mean seriously, what do they take us for!?!!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-22, 23:31

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

Uff, don't talk to me about Mrs. I. She got a surgery done to her brain that had cost 8 lakhs at the time and is now going about wearing a thin strip of a bandage!!! I mean seriously, what do they take us for!?!!

phools  hppy hppy who r so innocent that they don't know how the world works...but its like she was meant to b re admitted to hospital v never saw it and a couple of days later they pretendd they had...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-06-23, 09:43

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

exactly done they shave off the hair...highly unrealistic...

u gals are hilarious murderer fully loaded  hppy ...I would love to see a comedy of errors

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-23, 11:41

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:

phools  hppy hppy who r so innocent that they don't know how the world works...but its like she was meant to b re admitted to hospital v never saw it and a couple of days later they pretendd they had...
In this topsy-turvy serial ki duniya, the fact that her health deteriorated at home came as a surprise to me after watching a patient fresh from a brain surgery, walk into her apartment on returning from the hospital!!! I mean, I get it that it's all part of the story line, but then don't tell us she had a serious brain surgery done to her. It could have been anything else, like a displaced hip bone or a flesh wound!! Why is it so difficult to keep things realistic!!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-23, 11:45

zuzana wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:

u gals are hilarious murderer fully loaded  hppy ...I would love to see a comedy of errors
that thin bandage reminded me of the hindi films of the 60s and 70s where anyone who was a patient would have a similar white cloth tied around their head! It didn't matter if the patient was suffering from a cracked skull or bronchitis! That was the solution to every health problem!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-23, 11:50

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

phools  hppy hppy who r so innocent that they don't know how the world works...but its like she was meant to b re admitted to hospital v never saw it and a couple of days later they pretendd  they had...
In this topsy-turvy serial ki duniya, the fact that her health deteriorated at home came as a surprise to me after watching a patient fresh from a brain surgery, walk into her apartment on returning from the hospital!!! I mean, I get it that it's all part of the story line, but then don't tell us she had a serious brain surgery done to her. It could have been anything else, like a displaced hip bone or a flesh wound!! Why is it so difficult to keep things realistic!!
they wouldn't have got the same emotions or thirst for justice wit a flesh wound...so something realistically unrealistical had to b done  hppy  hppy serials and injuries r generally always done wrong...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-23, 11:53

hooked wrote:
zuzana wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

u gals are hilarious murderer fully loaded   hppy ...I would love to see a comedy of errors
that thin bandage reminded me of the hindi films of the 60s and 70s where anyone who was a patient would have a similar white cloth tied around their head! It didn't matter if the patient was suffering from a cracked skull or bronchitis! That was the solution to every health problem!

at least in this show they difrentiated between serious injury and not so serious one...Mrs I had a serious white little bandage on her head...Mrs B had a wide colourful scarf tied around for her headache  hppy  hppy

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-23, 11:56

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:

phools  hppy hppy who r so innocent that they don't know how the world works...but its like she was meant to b re admitted to hospital v never saw it and a couple of days later they pretendd  they had...
they wouldn't have got the same emotions or thirst for justice wit a flesh wound...so something realistically unrealistical had to b done  hppy  hppy serials and injuries r generally always done wrong...
they should have an in-house doctor as an expert who can set these details straight...i mean, it wouldn't be that unnecessary a thing to have around since our characters keep having various kinds of illnesses and health disasters requiring them to be rushed off to the hospital!
In YHM itself, think of the number of people who have been ill and/or taken to the hospital:
1. Ruhi (twice)
2. Mrs. Iyer
3. Shagun
4. Raman (didn't end up in the hospital when his voice left him but Dr. Ishita still got him to go and get his blood extracted)
and of course
5. Pooja who should have reached a hospital but famously didn't.
Not counting Toshiji in the wheelchair since it was written into the script taking into account the actor's actual injury.

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-23, 12:04

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
zuzana wrote:
hooked wrote:

u gals are hilarious murderer fully loaded   hppy ...I would love to see a comedy of errors

at least in this show they difrentiated between serious injury and not so serious one...Mrs I had a serious white little bandage on her head...Mrs B had a wide colourful scarf tied around for her headache  hppy  hppy

oh my god!!!Excellent point!!! hahahaha

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-23, 12:06

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

they should have an in-house doctor as an expert who can set these details straight...i mean, it wouldn't be that unnecessary a thing to have around since our characters keep having various kinds of illnesses and health disasters requiring them to be rushed off to the hospital!
In YHM itself, think of the number of people who have been ill and/or taken to the hospital:
1. Ruhi (twice)
2. Mrs. Iyer
3. Shagun
4. Raman (didn't end up in the hospital when his voice left him but Dr. Ishita still got him to go and get his blood extracted)
and of course
Not counting Toshiji in the wheelchair since it was written into the script taking into account the actor's actual injury.

hppy  hppy  hppy so true...i think they r sacred if they have an in house doctor then a lot more injuries and ailments will b had for all.

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-23, 12:08

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
1. Ruhi (twice)
2. Mrs. Iyer
3. Shagun
and of course

hppy  hppy  hppy so true...i think they r sacred if they have an in house doctor then a lot more injuries and ailments will b had for all.
hehe..is it possible to have more ailments on a show without making it into some medical drama like E.R.? hppy

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-23, 12:12

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
1. Ruhi (twice)
2. Mrs. Iyer
3. Shagun
and of course

hehe..is it possible to have more ailments on a show without making it into some medical drama like E.R.? hppy
 hppy if there is a way then indian serials would know...if not they will intent it

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-23, 12:17

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
1. Ruhi (twice)
2. Mrs. Iyer
3. Shagun
and of course

hppy if there is a way then indian serials would know...if not they will intent it
prisons and hospitals are equally important in these shows. Let's not forget that an equal number of characters have also spent time there.
1. Mr. Iyer
2. Mrs. Iyer
3. Ishita (which makes almost their entire family. Vandu has had a close shave)
4. Param and
5. Mihir

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-23, 12:37

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

prisons and hospitals are equally important in these shows. Let's not forget that an equal number of characters have also spent time there.
1. Mr. Iyer
2. Mrs. Iyer
4. Param and
5. Mihir
raman thou not behind bars  hppy so the people who should b in jail don't go but others use it as a vacation spot

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-23, 12:44

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
1. Mr. Iyer
2. Mrs. Iyer
4. Param and
5. Mihir
raman thou not behind bars  hppy so the people who should b in jail don't go but others use it as a vacation spot
as you guys keep warning me about ekta shows, here too, it is to early to say. raman might yet end up behind bars....and yes, irony is the only time ashok went to near a lock-up was when he himself got cheated.

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-23, 12:57

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
1. Mr. Iyer
2. Mrs. Iyer
4. Param and
5. Mihir
as you guys keep warning me about ekta shows, here too, it is to early to say. raman might yet end up behind bars....and yes, irony is the only time ashok went to near a lock-up was when he himself got cheated.
and ashok ending up getting a chamcha from there...most people lose but not ashok  hppy 

raman has been threatened wit it  hppy so cant b long now

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-23, 13:05

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
1. Mr. Iyer
2. Mrs. Iyer
4. Param and
5. Mihir
and ashok ending up getting a chamcha from there...most people lose but not ashok  hppy 

oh lord!!! with all this going on, i wonder what kind of reputation they have in the building!!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-23, 13:09

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

oh lord!!! with all this going on, i wonder what kind of reputation they have in the building!!
 v don't know their stories they could b even more dramatic or melodramatic  hppy and wit jail apart from param they were always innocent

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 23:28

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum