Latest topics

Thinking about the past.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Thinking about the past.

Post by Trinidream on 2014-06-21, 17:44

Don't get me wrong. I'm loving the sanam/Ahil story. BUT, I can't help go back and think about Zoya and Asad. 
Their love was so magical and intense that their "death" was so tragic. The way it was portrayed was very traumatic that i'm sure many fans have not recovered yet. 

But i'm thinking, in soap world, characters don't stay dead forever. That is the comforting thing. If a writer wants to bring a character back to life, they can. 

Now here are my questions concerning the last episode of Q1. 

1. Where was the male servant whom Nazma was calling out for on that day? If he was in the house, what became of him?

2. The lady who was helping Zoya and Dilshad watch over the twins while they were preparing for the party. What became of her?

3. Did they ever mention what happened to Badi Bi? I don't remember. 

4. A key to the Q1 and Q2 story is Seher. Would it be a huge twist of fate if.......

Sanam and Ahil marry. Sanam is able to win over Ahil in complete love over his girlfriend whose appearance in my opinion will be short lived. They live happily for awhile, but Tanveer is still over their heads. (from yesterday's show where Sanam tells her she trusts her, Tanveer, the most, I think Tanveer will take advantage of that.)

When Sanam's trust in Tanveer becomes soo tightly woven, Dilshad moves into the mansion and after a couple misses, comes face to face with Tanveer. Dilshad threatens to reveal the big secret to Sanam and Ahil but Tanveer holds something over Dilshad's head. Maybe the fact that the truth will destroy Sanam and Ahil's marriage and they are so happy now. 

Hopefully then they'll introduce Seher who was actually saved.

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Re: Thinking about the past.

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-06-21, 18:52

Trinidream wrote:Don't get me wrong. I'm loving the sanam/Ahil story. BUT, I can't help go back and think about Zoya and Asad. 
Their love was so magical and intense that their "death" was so tragic. The way it was portrayed was very traumatic that i'm sure many fans have not recovered yet. 

But i'm thinking, in soap world, characters don't stay dead forever. That is the comforting thing. If a writer wants to bring a character back to life, they can. 

Now here are my questions concerning the last episode of Q1. 

1. Where was the male servant whom Nazma was calling out for on that day? If he was in the house, what became of him?

2. The lady who was helping Zoya and Dilshad watch over the twins while they were preparing for the party. What became of her?

3. Did they ever mention what happened to Badi Bi? I don't remember. 

4. A key to the Q1 and Q2 story is Seher. Would it be a huge twist of fate if.......

Sanam and Ahil marry. Sanam is able to win over Ahil in complete love over his girlfriend whose appearance in my opinion will be short lived. They live happily for awhile, but Tanveer is still over their heads. (from yesterday's show where Sanam tells her she trusts her, Tanveer, the most, I think Tanveer will take advantage of that.)

When Sanam's trust in Tanveer becomes soo tightly woven, Dilshad moves into the mansion and after a couple misses, comes face to face with Tanveer. Dilshad threatens to reveal the big secret to Sanam and Ahil but Tanveer holds something over Dilshad's head. Maybe the fact that the truth will destroy Sanam and Ahil's marriage and they are so happy now. 

Hopefully then they'll introduce Seher who was actually saved.

Danielle .... How are you ?
I'm sure CVs will bring them out from a hat if they need to ... hppy 

But my strong feeling is that ... They have rebooted QH as a completely new show, which is a good news cos they messed up big time at the end...

I think the twin sister that Sanam had , is the only person who will show face later ... Bari BI, razia, all the servants ... I doubt they will come back ...

I am thoroughly enjoying the new track... So Nidha , the girlfriend will show her face soon. Eh! She will just help solidify SaHIL relationship ... That's what villains always do  Clap 

Please make more posts ... I enjoy reading your thoughts  lazee 

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sharmibalan on 2014-06-21, 19:09

Hi Danielle....nice to read your post....I didn't watch the end of QH1...so not too sure if they would show the servant.  But..iam more curious about the twin. Will she make a comeback with anyone of the character from qh1...?

Lets wait and see....just enjoying the current track for now.

sharmibalan
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-21, 21:30

hey...i didn't watch the end of QH1, I purposely stayed away...couldn't see zoya and asad dying and in such a way...after everything they had gone thru and overcome to b taken out..to lose life to Tanu like that was more then I could take...so I avoided the majority of wat went on...

so a couple of quick questions which house blew up? was it Razias? cause the other one that asad used to live in v c now...was badi B, razia et all not in the house the day they blew up...

i cant c them bringing a servant  back unless he had any connection to the bombing and they want some shock factor...

dilshaad and tanu will have to come0face to face at some point and that will b a good face off...will it be before or after ahil realises the true face...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinidream on 2014-06-21, 22:01

Hey guys.. sorry if I was misunderstood. I'm not saying a servant will be brought back.

I'm thinking maybe the servants were killed too or they found seher. I'm also thinking, they may decide to bring back Zoya and Asad, which in soap world has been done.

It's possible that when Seher went missing, the servant girl found her and was taking her to her parents. During this time Dilshad was outside looking for her. I'm thinking Seher did end up seeing her parents on the floor if the servant went looking for them. This was when Tanveer was outside pouring the gasoline. The servant girl saw Asad and Zoya and ran for help from the male servant they never showed. In soap world, they would have dragged Zoya and Asad out before the entire house became ablaze. 

Please forgive me, but the trauma of seeing what Tanveer did to them, is only acceptable if somehow they bring back Asad and Zoya. It's possible they are making us and everyone think they are dead, so that Tanveer will get full punishment. It's possible that Seher will come for revenge. 

From what I understand, Zoya and asad were supposed to be in Q2. However Raqesh decided not to continue.

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-22, 06:11

from wat I understood zoya wasnt meant to continue as a character because surbhi was meant to play sanam the daughter...i think Raquesh was asked to play an older Asad and like a lot of the cast wasnt to keen on that idea and therefore handed his notice in...

so sanams twin could b with the servant girl being0bought up...

as much as is was indigestible wat they did to asad zoya I think the QH2 was a reboot wit no intention of having those character shown to still b alive but strangers things have happened in serial world...have they shown wat dilshaad thinks happened to tanu??? as dilshaad saw wat tanu did to zoya asad she could b the witness that makes sure tanu gets wat she deserves...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinidream on 2014-06-22, 06:48

Hmm.. it's also possible that Surbhi could have played two characters. Mother and daughter. Just like on Pavitra Rishta where Ankita Lokhande plays both grandmother and granddaughter. 

I'm thinking if it was a reboot, why keep showing flashbacks of the past, reinforcing the events took place. 

Of course the continuous flashbacks especially of Zoya/Asad killing is torturous to sit through. 

Surprisingly, I don't remember Dilshad mentioning what happened to Tanu. Even though she was a witness to Tanu's horrific work, I think if she is put to threaten to expose her, Tanu will threaten her with destroying Sanam and Ahil's marriage and happiness, so Dilshad would be forced to stay quiet. I think it would be Seher that Tanu should be worried about. She may not have seen what Tanu did, but her arrival would open a can of worms bringing back memories for Sanam that are currently buried. Sanam saw her parents dying and Tanu killing them.

This story could turn out fabulous if written right.

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-22, 15:01

there wasnt talk of her doing a double role... it would really add to the pressure and long days for her...but who knows they may have decided to do it....

there is still a connection to the past as some of the characters r still there but the reboot gave them a chance to tell a new story within the framework...

yeah I think if Dilshaad came up against tanu now she wouldn't b able to do much but I am surprised she didot try to have her arrested before or anything like that...wonder if she thought keeping the baby safe meant she couldn't try and go after tanu...

4lions r either great wit there story or really bad...there shows do have potential but they have to b careful and learn from past mistakes...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinidream on 2014-06-22, 15:26

This coming week's shows maybe interesting. I'm not too worried about this old friend of Ahil's. Sanam is her mother's daughter after all. This so called triangle will open the door to Ahil admitting his feelings.

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-22, 16:09

it can also help sanam realises she has feelings...and if they r married by the friend makes an appearance then even better cause sanam has rights on him...they may not b love yet but it is no longer hate etc...yep the coming week should b good...tanu had the will and yet the lawyer announces that the property is left to aahil...is that a plan of tanu because she doesnt think there is anyone on the horizon who he could marry...or was it a complete curveball thrown by the lawyer...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinidream on 2014-06-22, 16:24

Yes, Sanam too. I want her to stand up to Neeta (Ahil's friend). It will be interesting to see how Ahil and Sanam ends up married. Who would Tanu be cheering for? Neeta who seems not to take direction from anyone, or Sanam as she knows Sanam will do anything for her. 

Ahil's father probably wanted that part in to prevent Tanu or any woman like her to get their hands on the wealth. I guess he was hoping that by this time, Ahil would be married.

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-22, 17:15

from wat I have read sanam is not the kind to keep quite...so if his friend does or says something she should say something....i cant c tanu wanting her greatest enemies zoya daughter married to aahil...but needs must and she may just plan to kill them once she gets wat she wants...

aahils father was not nice, he used to beat him but still wanted the property to go to his son...tanu killed him because he found out the truth...did he change his will before he confronted her or did he never name her in it...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinidream on 2014-06-22, 17:32

At present, she does not know Sanam is Zoya's daughter. Or did I miss something? That part will be revealed to Tanu, I think after Sanam and Ahil marry.

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-22, 18:00

i don't know...i have been following by generally watching SBS and SBB segments and reading WU...i have seen only a couple of episodes...i suppose its the same actor i.e surbhi I just thought she looks identical to zoya I just assumed sanam was meant to b look similar to her mother so tanu may have realised...but it would make sense for that to b revealed after...and if that is the case I can then see tanu thinking she can turn aahil sanam marriage into her advantage...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinidream on 2014-06-22, 18:47

Right now Tanu is blind so she can't see Sanam's face. Surbhi does play Sanam, but since Tanveer is blind, she does not know Sanam's connection to Zoya.

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-22, 21:53

ah thanks for that...that explains her looking in one place and the fact that she hasn't recognised sanam...but she doesnt quite come across as blind...i am surprised that she hasn't had cornea transplants to get her vision back...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:22

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum