Latest topics

Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 21st June 2014 Written Update

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 21st June 2014 Written Update

Post by hooked on 2014-06-21, 23:59

The Bhallas are discussing a new serial killer who is on the loose and is said to target pretty women. Mr. Bhalla tells Simmi not to go out alone. Romi teases Toshiji saying that this meant that she would have to be extra careful. Toshiji says that yes, since her natural looks added with her amazing dressing sense did make her look younger than her age. Mr. Bhalla tells them all to be careful and to also ask Ishita to be careful as well.

In their room, Ishita is finding it difficult to wake Raman up. He has to go to the hospital to renew Adi’s stem cell contract and also go for a health check up. Raman keeps saying ‘2 minutes more’. Finally Ishita threatens to use her injection to extract his blood then and there so that the tests could be done. He immediately gets up and complains that she already extracts blood from him. She tells him to admit that it was a good idea of hers to make him get out of bed.

Ishita sits down for breakfast when Raman comes out, dressed to go to the hospital. Toshiji asks him to have breakfast which was gobi ka paranthas. Ishita says that he can’t have any food now because he had to have his blood taken for the medical tests. Mr. Bhalla asks Raman is he should come with him. Raman turns to Ishita and says that Ishita will be accompanying him. Ishita is surprised and asks why? At first he says in a teasing tone that how could she let him go alone. When she looks on surprised, Raman explains that she had forgotten that after they’ve finished with their work at the hospital, they’ll go to pick up Ruhi who will be returning from the summer camp. Ishita agrees to go. Romi teases Raman about whether he wanted Bhabi to come along to pick Ruhi up or whether to be there with him when they inject him!

At the Iyers, Appa and Amma warn Mihika about the serial killer on the loose. They ask her to be careful and to not travel alone at night. Mihika asks them not to worry since she too was an expert at taekwondo. They ask her to not joke about this. As Mihika is about to leave, she bumps into Toshiji who was coming in with her hands loaded with bags. She announces that with the killer on the loose, she has brought things for the women to defend themselves. It turns out to be pepper spray. She gives one to Mihika. Amma realizes that Toshiji has got these for everyone apart from Amma. She is angry and asks her why there was none for her. Toshiji says that the killer only targeted pretty women. Amma becomes very angry and taunts Toshiji about her weight. A major fight is about to break out which Appa and Mihika quickly put an end to. Mihika sends Toshiji off, asking her to give Simmi her pepper spray.

Raman sits in the lobby of the hospital while Ishita fills in the paper work. He is not at all happy to be there and wonders to himself why everyone was after his blood. He taunts Ishita in his mind for making him come here. At that moment, Shagun arrives. She walks up to Raman and says that she is glad he had come to renew the contract. Ishita too comes up to them. Shagun is surprised to see her there and Ishita is also surprised to see Shagun. Raman explains to Ishita that both of them had to sign the contract in order to renew it.  Ishita tells them to go and get the contract renewed while she finished off with the paperwork. Shagun asks Raman whether he was alright. He replies that Ishita had wanted him to get a full check up. Shagun wonders to herself how Ishita was remaining so calm despite seeing her with Raman.

As Raman and Shagun walk away, Ishita receives a phone call from Vandita. Vandu tells her that she was a bit busy with work at the college and so wouldn’t be able to pick up Sharavan. She asks Ishita to take Shravan with her and she’d come and get him later. Ishita asks her not to worry and they hang up. Just then the lift behind Ishita opens and Vandu walks out. They don’t see each other as Vandu makes her way to the Gynaecologist’s office.

Raman is sitting on the chair waiting to have his blood extracted. Ishita arrives and Raman scolds her for coming late. He had been looking for her. It is obvious that he wants her to be there while they inject him. The doctor assures Raman that many children came there and there was nothing to be scared. Shagun comes there and tells Ishita that Raman was terrified of needles. When they were together, he would have to be restrained by three people at least if he was to be injected. Even then he would only relax when she would hold his hand. Ishita is a bit disturbed to hear this. Raman gets angry and tells the doctor to go ahead since he was ready. They put the needle in and Raman grimaces in pain. He reaches out and holds Ishita’s hand. Shagun is shocked. So is Ishita. However, Raman’s pain makes Ishita close her eyes while a few tears trickle down her face. Once the shock of the injection has passed, Raman looks up to notice Ishita has her eyes closed and is all teary-eyed. He is amazed to see this and let's go of her hand.

Vandita meets her doctor who tells her that generally pregnancy tests are quite accurate. Still, she says, to be sure, they will get Vandita tested for pregnancy once more. The doctor asks Vandita to be ready for the good news and that the results will be delivered by evening. Vandita tries to look happy about this.

Shagun also decides to leave. Raman and Ishita walk with her to the elevator. Before Shagun leaves, Raman assures her that he would always be there for Adi. He asks her to call him if anything comes up in the future. Ishita adds that if Raman was unreachable, Shagun could call or message her and she would send Raman or come herself. Shagun is irritated by this and snaps at her saying why she should call Ishita. Raman steps in and says that Ishita just meant that she would inform him and that both of them would be there for Adi. He tells her that often he doesn't attend to his calls but if it is Ishita he would definitely answer the call and so she would be able to inform him if any emergency did come up. Raman goes on to say that also Ishita really understood children very well. Shagun doesn’t know what to say and turns around and leaves.

Ishita praises Raman for behaving in such a polite manner with Shagun. She wonders that it seemed to be quite easy for him. She says that the anger was not necessary when things could be sorted out by being just a little polite to each other. Raman turns to her and says that now she was finding him sweet. He says that she was noticing signs of Ram Kumar in her Raavan Kumar. He teases her a bit and asks if she was indeed falling in love with him.

Ishita is shocked and embarrassed. She is at a loss for words. She denies of any such feelings and teases him, saying that his dialogue writer seemed to be reading a lot of Mills and Boon books, now that he was talking about love and all that. He replies that unlike her, he didn’t need to hire a writer to speak. He says that if Ishita indeed wasn’t in love with him, then why the tears were falling from the wrong place. Ishita looks confused. Raman says that while the injection needle was hurting him, it was Ishita who was shedding tears. He adds that when people were in love while one was being hurt, the other too felt the pain. Ishita says that his grasp on her wrist was so strong that she had cried out in pain. She asks why he was looking at her when they were putting the injection in him. He says that he was trying to remind himself that if he could put up with a terror like her, then a slight prick of the injection could do him no harm. Ishita wants to punch him. He tells her that she can punch him once they were at home. In any case, they should go to pick Ruhi up. As the lift door is about to close, Ishita sees Vandita but can’t go to talk to her. She wonders if anything was wrong.

Ruhi and Shravan rush into the Bhalla apartment. Ruhi is very excited to see her grandparents after such a long time. Raman and Ishita follow them, carrying their heavy bags. Shravan too is hugged and showered with love by Toshiji. The children discuss all the fun that they had had at the camp. Then Raman asks Ruhi whether she had missed her family. Ruhi says yes but still she had enjoyed herself. She shows them photos that she had taken and then gives Ishita flowers that she had got for her as a gift. Raman asks her whether she had got anything for her papa. Shravan says he had brought coloured stones.

Ishita gets a call from Vandita who thanks her for bringing Shravan home. Ishita is about to ask Vandu about the hospital visit when Vandu says that she had been so tied up with lectures at the college that she just didn’t have the time to get Shravan. She hangs up after thanking Ishu once more. Ishita looks confused.

Precap: Adi and Bala talk about all that Bala does with his son. Bala tells him about the relationship between a father and son. Adi listens to Bala with a look of longing on his face. Bala meets Raman who asks him about Adi. Bala says that Adi was a bright student but lacked a father figure in his life. Ashok had no time to spare for Adi and Shagun didn’t see to these needs of his either. Raman is left thinking about this and feels sad and torn.

Last edited by hooked on 2014-06-27, 00:54; edited 8 times in total

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 21st June 2014 Written Update

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-06-22, 00:56

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2014-06-22, 01:01; edited 2 times in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-22, 01:00

--sumana13-- wrote:

haha! Manu, did you watch the epi ? There was no holding RKB back today!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-06-22, 01:02

hooked wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:

yes I watched while having my mid night snacks Hookie 

dialogue of the day .. “Kahin tumhe mujhse pyar toh nahi hogaya?”. 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-22, 01:06

--sumana13-- wrote:
hooked wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:

hehe...yep! That was totally a squeal-worthy moment! Chalo, ab time for bed. Good night Manu!  Kiss 

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-06-22, 01:07

hooked wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
hooked wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:

hehe...yep! That was totally a squeal-worthy moment! Chalo, ab time for bed. Good night Manu!  Kiss 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-22, 14:53

this serial killer0that all were talking about is he going to feature strongly in the story??? that is all they were talking about..

hppy raman asks her if she is in love she gets flustered...no such thing when he is asked...how smartly tannay uss ne marre  hppy hppy but it was her hand he held...but I tell u the amount of time they took to draw blood and his expressions u would think they were taking litres of the things...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-22, 15:28

sarra0 wrote:this serial killer0that all were talking about is he going to feature strongly in the story??? that is all they were talking about..

hppy raman asks her if she is in love she gets flustered...no such thing when he is asked...how smartly tannay uss ne marre  hppy hppy but it was her hand he held...but I tell u the amount of time they took to draw blood and his expressions u would think they were taking litres of the things...

hahah!! Sarra, such a thick skin our RKB has that they were probably drilling a hole in him to get the blood out!  hppy 

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-22, 15:49

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:this serial killer0that all were talking about is he going to feature strongly in the story??? that is all they were talking about..

hahah!! Sarra, such a thick skin our RKB has that they were probably drilling a hole in him to get the blood out!  hppy 

hppy so true how can v forget this is Ravaan Kumar  hppy I have loved there scenes last few episodes...the one outside the party and they r sitting on a bench talking...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-22, 15:51

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:

hppy so true how can v forget this is Ravaan Kumar  hppy I have loved there scenes last few episodes...the one outside the party and they r sitting on a bench talking...
yes. I love the way these two people bond. It's so natural. And yes, I loved the bench wala scene! It was very moving.

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-22, 16:00

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:

yes. I love the way these two people bond. It's so natural. And yes, I loved the bench wala scene! It was very moving.

yep that it was...i love that they talk about things and not just superficial things..that is something that will create doubt in ishita that she cant give raman another child...i hope they have do have one...but look at the progress in the relationship she is comfortable wit him that personal aspect is not an issue...i liked how in the party when they were asking ishita for the formula she said raman is just happy...he is just being himself...how true...it is wat v have been saying...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-22, 16:05

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:

yep that it was...i love that they talk about things and not just superficial things..that is something that will create doubt in ishita that she cant give raman another child...i hope they have do have one...but look at the progress in the relationship she is comfortable wit him that personal aspect is not an issue...i liked how in the party when they were asking ishita for the formula she said raman is just happy...he is just being himself...how true...it is wat v have been saying...

yes.. it's like we are watching the way two people are making the best out of what they've been dealt with and the love that is blossoming between them is not a bed of roses or some magical transformative spell. This love is based on real things like trust, support, looking out for each other and taking care of each other, opening up to each other and trying to understand and read each other. I mean this love is as real as it can be within the limits of the melodramatic nature of the soap opera.

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-22, 16:20

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

yes.. it's like we are watching the way two people are making the best out of what they've been dealt with and the love that is blossoming between them is not a bed of roses or some magical transformative spell. This love is based on real things like trust, support, looking out for each other and taking care of each other, opening up to each other and trying to understand and read each other. I mean this love is as real as it can be within the limits of the melodramatic nature of the soap opera.

exactly they both have seen each other...the real them not just wat they show to the world or wat they each think the other should b, not the mirage they have built up for perfection but the imperfections r wat they r understanding, accepting and liking...and this is the kind of relationship that lasts the ones based on wat u said trust, support...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-22, 16:30

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:

exactly they both have seen each other...the real them not just wat they show to the world or wat they each think the other should b, not the mirage they have built up for perfection but the imperfections r wat they r understanding, accepting and liking...and this is the kind of relationship that lasts the ones based on wat u said trust, support...
yes..and another thing. I know that if at the end Ishu does get pregnant it will be absolutely awesome. But somewhere in me I don't want that to happen. There are many women who have to bear with the humiliation and insults dished out to Ishita just because they can't be a mother and there is no magic spell that can cure this. But that doesn't mean their lives end then and there. If the partner accepts you for who you are with all your flaws, then he will support you through this pain of yours. Raman supporting Ishita and accepting her for who she is would be material enough for the most perfect romance. And they already have two children to worry their heads over.

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-22, 17:06

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

yes..and another thing. I know that if at the end Ishu does get pregnant  it will be absolutely awesome. But somewhere in me I don't want that to happen. There are many women who have to bear with the humiliation and insults dished out to Ishita just because they can't be a mother and there is no magic spell that can cure this. But that doesn't mean their lives end then and there. If the partner accepts you for who you are with all your flaws, then he will support you through this pain of yours. Raman supporting Ishita and accepting her for who she is would be material enough for the most perfect romance. And they already have two children to worry their heads over.

i do get that and it is a perfect end in itself that she is accepted and loved the way she is and that acceptance is there now and as u said this also is reality...i keep trying to rememberwhether she0cant have kids or it was very difficult for her to conceive..this being a serial I would also like her dream of carrying and giving birth to a baby to come true...that which she wants to experience the most for it to happen for her and this time raman can have someone at his side from the start who will share this wit him, share all the moments...can I not have both endings???

do u know as an aside I am surprised shagun had kids and then had a second...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-22, 20:23

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:

yes..and another thing. I know that if at the end Ishu does get pregnant  it will be absolutely awesome. But somewhere in me I don't want that to happen. There are many women who have to bear with the humiliation and insults dished out to Ishita just because they can't be a mother and there is no magic spell that can cure this. But that doesn't mean their lives end then and there. If the partner accepts you for who you are with all your flaws, then he will support you through this pain of yours. Raman supporting Ishita and accepting her for who she is would be material enough for the most perfect romance. And they already have two children to worry their heads over.

i do get that and it is a perfect end in itself that she is accepted and loved the way she is and that acceptance is there now and as u said this also is reality...i keep trying to rememberwhether she0cant have kids or it was very difficult for her to conceive..this being a serial I would also like her dream of carrying and giving birth to a baby to come true...that which she wants to experience the most for it to happen for her and this time raman can have someone at his side from the start who will share this wit him, share all the moments...can I not have both endings???

haha.. I know. She seems to be the type who wouldn't want to go through all that pain a second time. It might have been an accidental pregnancy, a surprise that Raman had liked but Shagun, not so much.

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-22, 21:49

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

haha.. I know. She seems to be the type who wouldn't want to go through all that pain a second time. It might have been an accidental pregnancy, a surprise that Raman had liked but Shagun, not so much.

not just pain but also figure...i would have thought had she found out and didn't want it she would discretely get rid of the problem and not let raman know about it...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-22, 22:08

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:

not just pain but also figure...i would have thought had she found out and didn't want it she would discretely get rid of the problem and not let raman know about it...
I'm imagining that Ashok must have dished out a hefty sum of money so that Shagun could hire the best fitness trainer to get into shape post-delivery. In the flashbacks where Ruhi is just six months old, she is shown to already possess an incredible figure!  hppy 

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-22, 22:11

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

I'm imagining that Ashok must have dished out a hefty sum of money so that Shagun could hire the best fitness trainer to get into shape post-delivery. In the flashbacks where Ruhi is just six months old, she is shown to already possess an incredible figure!  hppy 

i am now imagining ashok seeing her expecting bloated big and still wanting her  hppy hppy less trophy now... hppy only the best dieticians and personal trainers for her...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-22, 22:13

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:

i am now imagining ashok seeing her expecting bloated big and still wanting her  hppy hppy less trophy now... hppy only the best dieticians and personal trainers for her...

Oh lord, to have an affair with a pregnant lady....really, ashok seems to be aiming for some award in scumbaggery!!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-22, 22:18

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

Oh lord, to have an affair with a pregnant lady....really, ashok seems to be aiming for some award in scumbaggery!!

he started in the slums and graduated to the gutter  hppy he wanted wat raman had or he just wanted a vain and vapid female and couldn't find anyone else other then shagun

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-22, 22:23

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:

he started in the slums and graduated to the gutter  hppy he wanted wat raman had or he just wanted a vain and vapid female and couldn't find anyone else other then shagun
they are actually made for each other! Now Ashok simply has to realise that and marry her to have their own happily-ever-after!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-22, 22:36

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

they are actually made for each other! Now Ashok simply has to realise that and marry her to have their own happily-ever-after!

hppy y would he marry her now...he was getting all the benefits before marriage and now not getting it at all...she is obsessed wit raman and ishita

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-22, 22:42

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:

hppy y would he marry her now...he was getting all the benefits before marriage and now not getting it at all...she is obsessed wit raman and ishita
if he agreed to marry her, she might, just might, be so busy planning the grandest wedding the nation has seen ever that she'll forget all about Raman/Ishita!  hppy 

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-22, 22:44

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

if he agreed to marry her, she might, just might, be so busy planning the grandest wedding the nation has seen ever that she'll forget all about Raman/Ishita!  hppy 

hppy hppy he cant gamble on that cause if that doesn't happen he is stuck wit a wife he doesn't want as much

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 03:22

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum