Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 21st June 2014 Written Update

Post by hooked on 2014-06-22, 22:46

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
they are actually made for each other! Now Ashok simply has to realise that and marry her to have their own happily-ever-after!

hppy y would he marry her now...he was getting all the benefits before marriage and now not getting it at all...she is obsessed wit raman and ishita
if he agreed to marry her, she might, just might, be so busy planning the grandest wedding the nation has seen ever that she'll forget all about Raman/Ishita!  hppy 

hppy hppy he cant gamble on that cause if that doesn't happen he is stuck wit a wife he doesn't want as much
well then he should understand that with his 'looks' and his dwindling importance in the business community, Shagun is really the best bet that he has of having a beautiful wife.  hppy 

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-22, 22:52

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

hppy y would he marry her now...he was getting all the benefits before marriage and now not getting it at all...she is obsessed wit raman and ishita
if he agreed to marry her, she might, just might, be so busy planning the grandest wedding the nation has seen ever that she'll forget all about Raman/Ishita!  hppy 

hppy hppy he cant gamble on that cause if that doesn't happen he is stuck wit a wife he doesn't want as much
well then he should understand that with his 'looks' and his dwindling importance in the business community, Shagun is really the best bet that he has of having a beautiful wife.  hppy 

hppy hppy but a gambler always thinks his luck will change...and if he gets that file there will b no end to his arrogance

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-22, 22:55

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:

hppy hppy but a gambler always thinks his luck will change...and if he gets that file there will b no end to his arrogance

Oh Shagun, with all your plans and conspiracies, you still haven't been able to conceive of a way to get Ashok to marry you.. I'd say Shagun has been finally check-mated!!!  Twisted Evil 

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-22, 23:01

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

Oh Shagun, with all your plans and conspiracies, you still haven't been able to conceive of a way to get Ashok to marry you.. I'd say Shagun has been finally check-mated!!!  Twisted Evil 

u can only get shareef people to marry u by trapping them...kaminay people don't get trapped by the same emotion so it is difficult to trap them...y do u think she has never tried the accidental pregnancy route

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-22, 23:02

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:

u can only get shareef people to marry u by trapping them...kaminay people don't get trapped by the same emotion so it is difficult to trap them...y do u think she has never tried the accidental pregnancy route
heehee!! ashok would dump her before she can say, we are going to be....
curiously though he is not that averse to the idea of raising Raman's kids....really...this is deeply disturbing

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-22, 23:08

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

curiously though he is not that averse to the idea of raising Raman's kids....really...this is deeply disturbing

he is averse to raising kids...he wanted ruhi cause it would hurt raman and it would have been a nanny that would have raised her...it shouldn't impact the going out...Adi again because he was ramans son and pride and joy there was a different fun in the challenge of taking him away from raman..he was raised in a boarding school until recently when they wanted to use him at a weapon...wat ashok is prepared to do is throw money at the problem...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-22, 23:13

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:

he is averse to raising kids...he wanted ruhi cause it would hurt raman and it would have been a nanny that would have raised her...it shouldn't impact the going out...Adi again because he was ramans son and pride and joy there was a different fun in the challenge of taking him away from raman..he was raised in a boarding school until recently when they wanted to use him at a weapon...wat ashok is prepared to do is throw money at the problem...
but still, for a man like ashok, it can't be pleasant to have an icky little kiddie around in his house. that is the small punishment that life has handed out to him for destroying raman's life.

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-22, 23:27

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

but still, for a man like ashok, it can't be pleasant to have an icky little kiddie around in his house. that is the small punishment that life has handed out to him for destroying raman's life.

i don't think he ever had a icky little kid running around they have been conveniently stashed...in a sense him wanting wat raman had worked for adi to a certain degree cause if he didn't he would have shown even less interest then now...

life should have so much more to hand out to ashok..1all0bad hopefully

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-06-23, 11:55

Superb WU,

This show reminds me of 70's -80's movies of pati, patni and  ex vampy Patni...

Will Adi be the factor who will separate   Raman n Ishita ?

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-23, 12:02

Tanthya wrote:Superb WU,

Hey Tanthya!!
You think Adi might get Raman and Ishita to separate? You are forgetting the mighty CVs who will never let that happen even if Ishita and Raman themselves decided that they've had enough of this weird marriage and wanted to live separate lives. Wink

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-06-23, 12:07

hooked wrote:

Hey Tanthya!!
You think Adi might get Raman and Ishita to separate? You are forgetting the mighty CVs who will never let that happen even if Ishita and Raman themselves decided that they've had enough of this weird marriage and wanted to live separate lives. Wink

Heyyy sweetie  hpee 

Balaji's show and no  Separation !! Shocked  Shocked ..Ho hi Nahi sakta

Sep will be there ..  me just guessing tht Adi factor might   the initiator  of the sep or the unitor of the warring couple..  All this Love tht RKB has for Adi, the  Stem cell, Bala's feedbacks are for some purpose..

Last edited by Tanthya on 2014-06-23, 12:11; edited 1 time in total

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-23, 12:10

Tanthya wrote:
hooked wrote:

Hey Tanthya!!

Sep will be there ..  me just guessing tht Adi factor might   the initiator  of the sep or the unitor of the warring couple..  All this Love tht RKB has for Adi, the  Stem cell, Bala's feedbacks are for some purpose..
Adi causes issues in the book...and being a mayya show it wouldn't surprise me...may depend on how long the show goes on to determine exact treatment...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-23, 12:11

Tanthya wrote:
hooked wrote:

Hey Tanthya!!

you think!! Shocked
Oh my god! Actually this is the first time I'm watching an ekta show so have no idea as to what to expect! I must be prepared for anything and everything it seems! hppy
But whatever happens the CVs must keep in mind that a separation of raman and ishita would be scarring for Ruhi. The kid is already quite traumatised at having been abandoned by her biological mother. she is only just about healing now so....

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-06-23, 12:23

sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
hooked wrote:

Hey Tanthya!!

Adi causes issues in the book...and being a mayya show it wouldn't surprise me...may depend on how long the show goes on to determine exact treatment...

That is true, SP  is a greedy one, if the show gets TRP,  they will wring it like sponge

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-23, 12:33

Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
hooked wrote:

Hey Tanthya!!

That is true, SP  is a greedy one, if the show gets TRP,  they will wring it like sponge
yes and at this moment in time it has trps, online fans, international fans so SP getting greedy and ruining it wouldn't b a surprise

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-06-23, 12:34

hooked wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
hooked wrote:

Hey Tanthya!!

you think!! Shocked
Oh my god! Actually this is the first time I'm watching an ekta show so have no idea as to what to expect! I must be prepared for anything and everything it seems! hppy
But whatever happens the CVs must keep in mind that a separation of raman and ishita would be scarring for Ruhi. The kid is already quite traumatised at having been abandoned by her biological mother. she is only just about healing now so....

Expect all the twists and some unexpected one's too  hppy  hppy .... even Jalebi's will seem straight  in comparison to Mayya's plots !

The separation will not be prolonged ...  Given the saintly status of Ishita, she might be manipulated into thinking tht her departure might lead to union of Shagun and Raman  plus 2 kids leading to happy families ...

and then real face becomes visible and  troooo lubbs triumphss...

errrmmm...Ekta loves playing musical chairs !!

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-23, 12:40

Tanthya wrote:
hooked wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
hooked wrote:

Hey Tanthya!!

you think!! Shocked

Expect all the twists and some unexpected one's too  hppy  hppy .... even Jalebi's will seem straight  in comparison to Mayya's plots !

The separation will not be prolonged ...  Given the saintly status of Ishita, she might be manipulated into thinking tht her departure might lead to union of Shagun and Raman  plus 2 kids leading to happy families ...

hence y mihir could b culprit not being dismissed by me...cause mayya ka show hai

musical chairs...mihika marries raman, shagun marries romi...ishita ashok and her saintly works continues...

Last edited by sarra0 on 2014-06-23, 12:42; edited 1 time in total

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-06-23, 12:42

sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

yes and at this moment in time it has trps, online fans, international fans so SP getting greedy and ruining it wouldn't b a surprise

On the brighter side, we got Karan Patel who never stays put on a longer show , may be there is hope after all

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-06-23, 12:44

Tanthya wrote:
hooked wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
hooked wrote:

Hey Tanthya!!

you think!! Shocked

very true...seperation is must in kekta shows

I am just praying that she doesnt show in between seperations getting married to others and having kids and all those nonsense

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-23, 12:44

Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

On the brighter side, we got Karan Patel who never stays put on a longer show , may be there is hope after all

really...first time I am seeing him...that's good news then...unless ekta can get him to stay

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-23, 12:46

zuzana wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
hooked wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

you think!! Shocked

I am just praying that she doesnt show in between seperations getting married to others and having kids and all those nonsense
ishita cant have kids so she is safe there  hppy at least one person is

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2014-06-23, 12:56

Even if Ishita gets saintly, wont she think about Ruhi?

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-23, 12:59

Abavi wrote:Even if Ishita gets saintly, wont she think about Ruhi?
if she is convinced it is in the best interest of ruhi...even if short duration

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-06-23, 15:48

sarra0 wrote:
zuzana wrote:

small mercies sarra  hppy ..but I am sure ishu will become maa before the show ends...miracles are must in kekta shows...like dead coming alive..plastic surgery ...so ishu becoming maa is not going to be surprise..esp since she hasnt even tried...u know what I mean  hppy hppy 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-23, 17:45

zuzana wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
zuzana wrote:

small mercies sarra  hppy ..but I am sure ishu will become maa before the show ends...miracles are must in kekta shows...like dead coming alive..plastic surgery ...so ishu becoming maa is not going to be surprise..esp since she hasnt even tried...u know what I mean  hppy hppy 
i would like to c her become a mother...but not if it is a maiyya twist  hppy exactly until she tries how does she know that a miracle isn't round the corner...practise makes perfect  hppy

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 15:59

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum