Latest topics

Maha Episode

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Maha Episode

Post by aashyagh on 2014-06-23, 00:29

There is new promo, where Jodha is asking for justice for Shehnaz in DEK and it is for Maha Episode on Saturday on 28th June.

aashyagh
Bronzie
Bronzie

Posts : 223
Join date : 2013-08-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Maha Episode

Post by Tanthya on 2014-06-23, 11:35

What? She believes Shenaz over Todar mal despite having stayed in that man's house and watched him and his valor..

Isn't Jodha supposed to be intelligent  and perceptive??

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 16602
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Maha Episode

Post by riyya6 on 2014-06-23, 11:39

todar mal n shehnaaz  Shocked

riyya6
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 4024
Join date : 2013-02-13

Back to top Go down

Re: Maha Episode

Post by Tanthya on 2014-06-23, 11:59

riyya6 wrote:todar mal n shehnaaz  Shocked

Shenaz  accuses Todarmal of trying to misbehave with her !!  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 16602
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Maha Episode

Post by munnirony on 2014-06-23, 12:09

The promo says tht this maha episode will be related to nari shakti. But if jodha is fighting for shehnaaz this case cant be related to nari shakti. So who knows maybe jodha will say words in favor of todermal or will appeal for justice for both todermal nd shehnaaz. Lets see.

munnirony
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Posts : 361
Join date : 2014-04-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Maha Episode

Post by riyya6 on 2014-06-23, 12:10

Tanthya wrote:
riyya6 wrote:todar mal n shehnaaz  Shocked

Shenaz  accuses Todarmal of trying to misbehave with her !!  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil
 they did not leave even todarmal  hppy  .... what the ...... how could they destroy historical figures like this  Bang

riyya6
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 4024
Join date : 2013-02-13

Back to top Go down

Re: Maha Episode

Post by Tanthya on 2014-06-23, 13:06

munnirony wrote:The promo says tht this maha episode will be related to nari shakti. But if jodha is fighting for shehnaaz this case cant be related to nari shakti. So who knows maybe jodha will say words in favor of todermal or will appeal for justice for both todermal nd shehnaaz. Lets see.


Yes, even I heard tht ..But Todarmal is not a Nari from any direction .. If Jodha is supporting/Seeking justice for Shenaz , then tht might be the case for Nari Shakti but here the Shakti is being Misprayoged ( at this rate  we will be inventing new language ourself) and were Jodha to be clever and seek Justice then it is not Shakti but yukti.. hpee

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 16602
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Maha Episode

Post by Tanthya on 2014-06-23, 13:10

riyya6 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
riyya6 wrote:todar mal n shehnaaz  Shocked

Shenaz  accuses Todarmal of trying to misbehave with her !!  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil
 they did not leave even todarmal  hppy  .... what the ...... how could they destroy historical figures like this  Bang


Riyya Jaan

when they did not leave Akbar from destruction, Todarmal kis khet ki mooli hai  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 16602
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Maha Episode

Post by riyya6 on 2014-06-23, 13:52

Tanthya wrote:
riyya6 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
riyya6 wrote:todar mal n shehnaaz  Shocked

Shenaz  accuses Todarmal of trying to misbehave with her !!  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil
 they did not leave even todarmal  hppy  .... what the ...... how could they destroy historical figures like this  Bang


Riyya Jaan

when they did not leave Akbar from destruction, Todarmal kis khet ki mooli hai  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil
have to agree  Evil or Very Mad

riyya6
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 4024
Join date : 2013-02-13

Back to top Go down

Re: Maha Episode

Post by aashyagh on 2014-06-23, 14:50

Tanthya wrote:What? She believes Shenaz over Todar mal despite having stayed in that man's house and watched him and his valor..

Isn't Jodha supposed to be intelligent  and perceptive??

Promos are always misleading, at the end she believes that Shehnaz was molested. We need to wait and watch

aashyagh
Bronzie
Bronzie

Posts : 223
Join date : 2013-08-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Maha Episode

Post by zuzana on 2014-06-23, 15:45

Tanthya wrote:
riyya6 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
riyya6 wrote:todar mal n shehnaaz  Shocked

Shenaz  accuses Todarmal of trying to misbehave with her !!  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil
 they did not leave even todarmal  hppy  .... what the ...... how could they destroy historical figures like this  Bang


Riyya Jaan

when they did not leave Akbar from destruction, Todarmal kis khet ki mooli hai  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil

exactly when Akbar can be shown as palloo holder

zuzana
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 9481
Join date : 2013-02-06
Location : Singapore

Back to top Go down

Re: Maha Episode

Post by Tanthya on 2014-06-23, 15:50

aashyagh wrote:
Tanthya wrote:What? She believes Shenaz over Todar mal despite having stayed in that man's house and watched him and his valor..

Isn't Jodha supposed to be intelligent  and perceptive??

Promos are always misleading, at the end she believes that Shehnaz was molested. We need to wait and watch

Hmmm..true about a promo being misleading ..but  why Jodha is shown to believe Shenaz.. Have the makrs realized tht Jalal has to come into action now so take away Jodha's brain.. implant  grey cells in Jalal's!!

I wish they would show the couple intelligent without going thru rotation process..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 16602
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Maha Episode

Post by shobita on 2014-06-23, 18:36

One maha episode every month.....maybe to boost TRPs.....

Jalal's contempt for Shehnaaz and fondness for Todarmal is very apparent....I hope this time around he doesn't listen to Jodha(if she takes Shehnaaz's side) and prove our mahaan Jodha wrong (at least once)

shobita
Bronzie
Bronzie

Posts : 161
Join date : 2014-04-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Maha Episode

Post by Tanthya on 2014-06-23, 18:53

shobita wrote:One maha episode every month.....maybe to boost TRPs.....

Jalal's contempt for Shehnaaz and fondness for Todarmal is very apparent....I hope this time around he doesn't listen to Jodha(if she takes Shehnaaz's side) and prove our mahaan Jodha wrong (at least once)

Since Todarmal was never kicked out of the court, We definitely can assume  that the  "Brain" has  done another of its migration  and is  roosting in  Jalal's skull  Twisted Evil  unless, Jodha  picks on some clues and realizes that Shenaz is the culprit, then it would be another day in the office.

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 16602
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Maha Episode

Post by shobita on 2014-06-23, 19:28

Tanthya wrote:
shobita wrote:One maha episode every month.....maybe to boost TRPs.....

Jalal's contempt for Shehnaaz and fondness for Todarmal is very apparent....I hope this time around he doesn't listen to Jodha(if she takes Shehnaaz's side) and prove our mahaan Jodha wrong (at least once)

Since Todarmal was never kicked out of the court, We definitely can assume  that the  "Brain" has  done another of its migration  and is  roosting in  Jalal's skull  Twisted Evil  unless, Jodha  picks on some clues and realizes that Shenaz is the culprit, then it would be another day in the office.
"Brain" has  done another of its migration  and is  roosting in  Jalal's skull  Twisted Evil
 hppy 
You are very witty  hpee

shobita
Bronzie
Bronzie

Posts : 161
Join date : 2014-04-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Maha Episode

Post by Tanthya on 2014-06-23, 19:34

shobita wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
shobita wrote:One maha episode every month.....maybe to boost TRPs.....

Jalal's contempt for Shehnaaz and fondness for Todarmal is very apparent....I hope this time around he doesn't listen to Jodha(if she takes Shehnaaz's side) and prove our mahaan Jodha wrong (at least once)

Since Todarmal was never kicked out of the court, We definitely can assume  that the  "Brain" has  done another of its migration  and is  roosting in  Jalal's skull  Twisted Evil  unless, Jodha  picks on some clues and realizes that Shenaz is the culprit, then it would be another day in the office.
"Brain" has  done another of its migration  and is  roosting in  Jalal's skull  Twisted Evil
 hppy 
You are very witty  hpee


Aww, kekta Mayya ki jaap karte hi, "Kuch Kuch hota hai" Aap nahi samjhoge , Shobita ji  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 16602
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Maha Episode

Post by aashyagh on 2014-06-24, 00:11

Tanthya wrote:
aashyagh wrote:
Tanthya wrote:What? She believes Shenaz over Todar mal despite having stayed in that man's house and watched him and his valor..

Isn't Jodha supposed to be intelligent  and perceptive??

Promos are always misleading, at the end she believes that Shehnaz was molested. We need to wait and watch

Hmmm..true about a promo being misleading ..but  why Jodha is shown to believe Shenaz.. Have the makrs realized tht Jalal has to come into action now so take away Jodha's brain.. implant  grey cells in Jalal's!!

I wish they would show the couple intelligent without going thru rotation process..
Tanthya, with Jodha I don't expect much but with new improved Jodha I hope she won't let us down before her Agra return Swaroop.  My hopes are with Jalal and as TM wasn't thrown out of Akbar's court and also he will not come back as well, if he is thrown once based in his character shown on the show, I hope in ME Shenu's truth will be out

aashyagh
Bronzie
Bronzie

Posts : 223
Join date : 2013-08-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Maha Episode

Post by Sponsored content Today at 09:12


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum