Latest topics

YHM: Who is the culprit?

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

YHM: Who is the culprit?

Post by Abavi on 2014-06-23, 13:13

*Spoiler Alert*

A little bird says that Raj singh Arora's character will get grey shaded soon. Mihir (Played by Raj singh Arora) is the one who dashed Ishita's mom and is the real culprit.

Mihir has been shown to be very loyal to Raman, but in reality, he is on Shagun's side and wants to seperate Ishita and Raman

Maybe, he had been loyal at first and after Raman and Shagun's seperation, he might have tried hard to fix their relationship and didnt like Raman moving on in life.

With these turn of events, viewers will witness a grey shaded Mihir on screen.. This will be a complete shock to Raman and Ishita. The Iyers will also be shocked as we know that Mihir is engaged to Mihika, the daughter of the house.

Source: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: YHM: Who is the culprit?

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-23, 13:15

i will say again makes no sense

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-06-23, 13:17

Its completely ridiculous.. why would he go to such lengths to get them married and arrange dates for them etc if he is against Raman moving on?

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-23, 13:19

All logic goes against Mihir being the culprit and the accident being his revenge on Raman. Despite that, if they insist it is him, I give up.

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2014-06-23, 13:19

Ladies, What if Mihir is turning grey shaded to cover up for someone or to save Raman from some plan of Shagun and Ashok?

We know Simmi has given that file to Param.. May be Mihir came to know about it and is doing a small switch on his loyalty to fix things up..

May be not.. We can hardly find logic in shows

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-06-23, 13:25

Abavi wrote:Ladies, What if Mihir is turning grey shaded to cover up for someone or to save Raman from some plan of Shagun and Ashok?

We know Simmi has given that file to Param.. May be Mihir came to know about it and is doing a small switch on his loyalty to fix things up..

May be not.. We can hardly find logic in shows

about bold.. especially in Ekta shows

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Buvna on 2014-06-23, 13:45

If he was a shady character then why did he join hands with Mihka, after Ishras wedding to make them come together. Both of them made so many plans together to make Ishra marriage work, why did he do all those things.... CVs need to turn back their script pages a few months back before writing new ones....

Buvna

Back to top Go down

Post by Illeana** on 2014-06-23, 14:27

Its totally ridiculous. It has been shown Mihir and Mihika were in love for 3 years. It means Mihir definitely didn't had any idea about Ishita or Ishra getting married then. So my point is why will he try to harm Mihik's aunt? She is like a mother to her and the way the accident occurred there were 70% chances of her death. Even if the character goes into grey shades and he hates Ishita in actually even though he loves Mihika. Why will e hurt her? And about being loyal to Raman I agree with you girls. Iyers never harmed him or his sister in any way, if he has to kill somebody he would have killed some Bhallas. Isn't? Or he did just because his sister hates her. Ishita didn't separate them they were already separated when she met Raman. As a whole the track makes no sense if the spoiler is true.

Illeana**
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by chitmanas on 2014-06-23, 14:33

sarra0 wrote:i will say again makes no sense

agree

chitmanas
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2014-06-23, 15:13

Ridiculous

y shud Mihir hit Ishitas mom.....and he was with Raman for such a long time for revenge??? Shocked 

Kektha kuch bhi kar sakhthi hein

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-06-23, 15:18

Maybe he is trying to hide Adi's fault..maybe Adi was the one behind wheel and Mihir was right on spot  nty and to protect Adi he did take vharge of the wheel but later we will find this out ..I know its twisted..thats kekta for us

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by chitmanas on 2014-06-23, 15:25

zuzana wrote:Maybe he is trying to hide Adi's fault..maybe Adi was the one behind wheel and Mihir was right on spot  nty and to protect Adi he did take vharge of the wheel but later we will find this out ..I know its twisted..thats kekta for us

zu, i agree with hookie that if adi did it, he wouldn't be acting so cool, he's a kid no matter what, so it's gotta show on his face somehow, he can't be that cool yaar after such an incident that nearly killed a person, but anyways, who knows, as you all have been saying, anything is possible

chitmanas
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-06-23, 15:50

chitmanas wrote:
zuzana wrote:Maybe he is trying to hide Adi's fault..maybe Adi was the one behind wheel and Mihir was right on spot  nty and to protect Adi he did take vharge of the wheel but later we will find this out ..I know its twisted..thats kekta for us

zu, i agree with hookie that if adi did it, he wouldn't be acting so cool, he's a kid no matter what, so it's gotta show on his face somehow, he can't be that cool yaar after such an incident that nearly killed a person, but anyways, who knows, as you all have been saying, anything is possible

logically itsn not possible chits but kekta shows its possible..she can even make it look like adi being unaware the whole while..like maybe he is unconscious and mihir taking over...countless ways

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-23, 17:39

zuzana wrote:
chitmanas wrote:

logically itsn not possible chits but kekta shows its possible..she can even make it look like adi being unaware the whole while..like maybe he is unconscious and mihir taking over...countless ways
in addition to that if Adi did it y not tell raman...raman loves adi...he will protect him and will get Mrs I and family to understand...covering for Adi is not understandable to me...covering for mihika or shagun I could understand...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-23, 17:40

i do hope that ekta or someone on the team has an idea of the pulse of the audience view on this...cause the consensus is pretty unanimous every where...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-06-23, 19:14

sarra0 wrote:i do hope that ekta or someone on the team has an idea of the pulse of the audience view on this...cause the consensus is pretty unanimous every where...

I heard that rumour also that everyone is bombarding the writer who is on twitter to change this twist ...so hopefully they make it sensible

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-23, 19:20

zuzana wrote:
sarra0 wrote:i do hope that ekta or someone on the team has an idea of the pulse of the audience view on this...cause the consensus is pretty unanimous every where...

I heard that rumour also that everyone is bombarding the writer who is on twitter to change this twist ...so hopefully they make it sensible
when the rumour first started she was asked and she said it wasnt mihir but the rumour has just seemed to snowballed... hope they r taking it seriously...i don't want to wait for another twist that never comes  hppy 

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-06-23, 19:21

zuzana wrote:

This show has been more or less logical and the progression in the Ishra love story has been spot on.. so hoping they do change it.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-06-23, 19:34

slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:

This show has been more or less logical and the progression in the Ishra love story has been spot on.. so hoping they do change it.

she always does tht in the intital days of the show..its only later part the jalebi arrives blowing our brains off  hppy 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-06-23, 19:36

sarra0 wrote:
zuzana wrote:

when the rumour first started she was asked and she said it wasnt mihir but the rumour has just seemed to snowballed... hope they r taking it seriously...i don't want to wait for another twist that never comes  hppy 

there might eb a twist in the twist  Bang Bang 

there are too many villains already one more is def not required.... I am saying it again and again I am worried for mihika poor gal she will be heart broken

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-06-23, 19:36

zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:

she always does tht in the intital days of the show..its only later part the jalebi arrives blowing our brains off  hppy 

hppy  and  Bang  Bang  Bang  if she does that with YHM

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sameersaagar on 2014-06-23, 19:44

Maybe Mihir has a twin brother , who is the culprit & was given  up for adoption in babyhood & which is only known to shagun, as she is the elder sister
hppy

sameersaagar
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-06-23, 19:47

sameersaagar wrote:Maybe Mihir has a twin brother , who is the culprit & was given  up for adoption in babyhood & which is only known to shagun, as she is the elder sister
hppy

ROFL  ROFL  now that is definitely a Kekta plot

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-06-23, 19:49

sameersaagar wrote:Maybe Mihir has a twin brother , who is the culprit & was given  up for adoption in babyhood & which is only known to shagun, as she is the elder sister
hppy

sameer u can be assistant for kekta  hppy

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by pushpa b sridharan on 2014-06-23, 23:18

no no.....how can they think up such plots?

pushpa b sridharan
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 17:27

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum