Latest topics

YHM: Who is the culprit?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: YHM: Who is the culprit?

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-23, 23:24

pushpa b sridharan wrote:no no.....how can they think up such plots?
there brain is like a jalebi...it comes naturally to them  Bang  Bang  Bang

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sjojava on 2014-06-24, 04:49

In today's episode, the car with 322 number plate was driving around while Mihir was still with the kids at Amma's house. So if it was him, he had someone else's car at the time. Or he will be covering for someone else. Or... I don't know...  scratch  scratch  scratch It was too blatant to be a continuity problem.

Sjojava
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-06-24, 10:03

I guess it could be shagun.. The real culprit., and bound by some reasons or any threat Mihir may accept it..

May be any threat to Raman 's business deal or they could have sold the car to tandon .. And to avoid any worse situation Mihir may accept this..

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-06-24, 10:07

Saagar., ROFL ROFL are you giving ideas for cv team...

Thank god Maiya dint take MB .. Else ROFL ROFL

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-06-25, 15:07

Sjojava wrote:In today's episode, the car with 322 number plate was driving around while Mihir was still with the kids at Amma's house. So if it was him, he had someone else's car at the time. Or he will be covering for someone else. Or... I don't know...  scratch  scratch  scratch It was too blatant to be a continuity problem.

I hope what you say is true..I hope he doesnt become sacrificial like bahus  nty

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-25, 15:10

zuzana wrote:
Sjojava wrote:In today's episode, the car with 322 number plate was driving around while Mihir was still with the kids at Amma's house. So if it was him, he had someone else's car at the time. Or he will be covering for someone else. Or... I don't know...  scratch  scratch  scratch It was too blatant to be a continuity problem.

I hope what you say is true..I hope he doesnt become sacrificial like bahus  nty
Mihir does have the makings of a super bahu though...blind faith in people, always thinking of others before oneself, trying to solve all problems, being the shoulder to lean on for everyone....sooooo....

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-06-25, 15:17

hooked wrote:
zuzana wrote:

Mihir does have the makings of a super bahu though...blind faith in people, always thinking of others before oneself, trying to solve all problems, being the shoulder to lean on for everyone....sooooo....

ROFL  so true.. the quintessential bahu.. Mihir

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by pushpa b sridharan on 2014-06-26, 23:41

We see Shagun confessing to driving the car today. Is she covering up for Mihir?

pushpa b sridharan
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by komal157 on 2014-06-26, 23:47

i dont think so coz shagun is mot kjbd that she'll take someone else's blame on her.

komal157
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-06-27, 12:18

pushpa b sridharan wrote:We see Shagun confessing to driving the car today. Is she covering up for Mihir?

would she cover for Mihir? Adi yes or even Ashok.. but not Mihir

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-27, 13:53

guys, if it had to be Shagun, why did they make us go through 2 weeks of agony? really disappointing treatment of the suspense story...at least they should have left some clues earlier such as Shagun not wanting to go out, Shagun getting shocked at the mention of cars, Shagun looking guilty when Raman came with the police....I mean is running over someone that simple a thing that you don't even think twice about it?  Shocked 

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Smily on 2014-06-27, 13:59

Hmmmm I think Shagun is covering up for someone pakka for god sake it should not be Mihir

Smily
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-27, 14:02

If Shagun is covering for someone it cannot be Ashok, Param or even Mihir. Her relationship with them is as receiver not giver. And she is not exactly the embodiment of selflessness.
So it must be someone else. Someone she is related to. Someone she loves more than herself. Could it be Adi? A bit ridiculous though to imagine a kid doing this.
Maybe a new entry. Some other character? Someone else Shagun is related to? Like a schizophrenic brother or father? A well-kept secret of hers that she just cannot afford to come out in the open...

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-06-27, 14:02

hooked wrote:guys, if it had to be Shagun, why did they make us go through 2 weeks of agony? really disappointing treatment of the suspense story...at least they should have left some clues earlier such as Shagun not wanting to go out, Shagun getting shocked at the mention of cars, Shagun looking guilty when Raman came with the police....I mean is running over someone that simple a thing that you don't even think twice about it?  Shocked 

Exactly.. it was pathetic on the whole.. you would think if they came up with a track like this they would have locked the culprit into place first so that it made sense.

Or they could have made everyone look guilty which would have been ok.

This has been pretty pathetic.. Shagun was more worried about making Raman feel guilty about Adi and making Ishu jealous than thinking about her crime

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-27, 14:07

slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:guys, if it had to be Shagun, why did they make us go through 2 weeks of agony? really disappointing treatment of the suspense story...at least they should have left some clues earlier such as Shagun not wanting to go out, Shagun getting shocked at the mention of cars, Shagun looking guilty when Raman came with the police....I mean is running over someone that simple a thing that you don't even think twice about it?  Shocked 

Exactly.. it was pathetic on the whole.. you would think if they came up with a track like this they would have locked the culprit into place first so that it made sense.

Or they could have made everyone look guilty which would have been ok.

This has been pretty pathetic.. Shagun was more worried about making Raman feel guilty about Adi and making Ishu jealous than thinking about her crime
exactly!! if she had hurt amma why would she feel the need to insult ishu about sending bala to tutor adi? i mean, she would be feeling a bit guilty, right? and probably would avoid confronting Ishita...

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Smily on 2014-06-27, 14:09

Really whaste of time I don't think she did it if she had she will be feared or have a bit of guilty

Smily
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-06-27, 14:11

Smily wrote:Really whaste of time I don't  think she did it if she had she will be feared or have a bit of guilty

That has been the main failure with this plot.. no one has felt afraid or guilty.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-27, 14:12

Can someone get a screen cap from the day of the accident? We'll check out the bit of the face of the driver that was being reflected in the rear view mirror and ascertain if it was Shagun, Param, Ashok or a studio hand at the YHM set!!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-06-27, 14:13

Here you go.. can't tell though

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-27, 14:16

Oh my God!! Shanthi!! That was super quick!  Shocked Shocked 
heehee...okay...now for some observations:
a) It's definitely not Shagun unless she's wearing a wig.
b) By the eyes it looks like Param or Ashok, they both have a sort of scrunched up kind of eyes.
And since Shagun has no reason to martyr herself to protect Param, it is obviously Ashok. What a smooth bastard!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Smily on 2014-06-27, 14:19

Ashok but for y will Ashok hit Amma

Smily
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-27, 14:20

Smily wrote:Ashok but for y will Ashok hit Amma
because he wants Raman all for himself! And is trying to eliminate the competition one woman at a time.

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-06-27, 15:08

hooked wrote:
Smily wrote:Ashok but for y will Ashok hit Amma
because he wants Raman all for himself! And is trying to eliminate the competition one woman at a time.

ROFL  ROFL

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2014-06-27, 15:47

such a boring twist....

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down