Latest topics

Divyanka-Karan SPA Performance Pic

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Divyanka-Karan SPA Performance Pic

Post by slmu on 2014-06-23, 21:51


slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Divyanka-Karan SPA Performance Pic

Post by slmu on 2014-06-23, 21:52

Starry Love

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Divyanka-Karan SPA Performance Pic

Post by hooked on 2014-06-23, 22:17

oh my god!!!! Thanks Shanthi! This is too hot for words!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2930
Join date : 2014-03-01
Age : 29
Location : Kolkata

Back to top Go down

Re: Divyanka-Karan SPA Performance Pic

Post by slmu on 2014-06-23, 22:22

Welcome Hooked.. I was not planning to watch the SPA telecast but have to tune in now

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Divyanka-Karan SPA Performance Pic

Post by hooked on 2014-06-23, 22:23

slmu wrote:Welcome Hooked.. I was not planning to watch the SPA telecast but have to tune in now
same here! Embarassed

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2930
Join date : 2014-03-01
Age : 29
Location : Kolkata

Back to top Go down

Re: Divyanka-Karan SPA Performance Pic

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-23, 22:37

hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:Welcome Hooked.. I was not planning to watch the SPA telecast but have to tune in now
same here! Embarassed
me three

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Divyanka-Karan SPA Performance Pic

Post by hooked on 2014-06-23, 22:41

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:Welcome Hooked.. I was not planning to watch the SPA telecast but have to tune in now
same here! Embarassed
me three
 lazee drinking to that!  Wink

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2930
Join date : 2014-03-01
Age : 29
Location : Kolkata

Back to top Go down

Re: Divyanka-Karan SPA Performance Pic

Post by slmu on 2014-06-24, 22:34


slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Divyanka-Karan SPA Performance Pic

Post by slmu on 2014-06-25, 13:55




slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Divyanka-Karan SPA Performance Pic

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-06-25, 14:04




--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Divyanka-Karan SPA Performance Pic

Post by slmu on 2014-06-25, 14:07

Thanks Manu

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Divyanka-Karan SPA Performance Pic

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-06-25, 14:14

slmu wrote:Thanks Manu
I am not done yet .. adding some more my dear Shanthi ...
 hpee 




--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Divyanka-Karan SPA Performance Pic

Post by slmu on 2014-06-25, 14:16

hpee  okies

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Divyanka-Karan SPA Performance Pic

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-06-25, 14:17




--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Divyanka-Karan SPA Performance Pic

Post by hooked on 2014-06-25, 14:18

Oh my!!! Lovely pics!!! Especially the ones of Divyanka and Karan dancing together!!! Thanks Manu and Shanthi!!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2930
Join date : 2014-03-01
Age : 29
Location : Kolkata

Back to top Go down

Re: Divyanka-Karan SPA Performance Pic

Post by slmu on 2014-06-25, 14:20

hooked wrote:Oh my!!! Lovely pics!!! Especially the ones of Divyanka and Karan dancing together!!! Thanks Manu and Shanthi!!

Check out the video I posted Hooked.. drooling still  Embarassed

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Divyanka-Karan SPA Performance Pic

Post by slmu on 2014-06-27, 13:26


slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Divyanka-Karan SPA Performance Pic

Post by hooked on 2014-06-27, 13:45

Wow! Divyanka sure looks stunning! And look at Mihika as well!!! Tfs Shanthi!
Why is Mr. Iyer being made to carry a basket though?

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2930
Join date : 2014-03-01
Age : 29
Location : Kolkata

Back to top Go down

Re: Divyanka-Karan SPA Performance Pic

Post by slmu on 2014-06-27, 13:50

hooked wrote:Wow! Divyanka sure looks stunning! And look at Mihika as well!!! Tfs Shanthi!
Why is Mr. Iyer being made to carry a basket though?

making himself useful?  hppy

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Divyanka-Karan SPA Performance Pic

Post by hooked on 2014-06-27, 13:56

slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:Wow! Divyanka sure looks stunning! And look at Mihika as well!!! Tfs Shanthi!
Why is Mr. Iyer being made to carry a basket though?

making himself useful?  hppy
his on screen role is taking over his life...poor dad!  Twisted Evil 

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2930
Join date : 2014-03-01
Age : 29
Location : Kolkata

Back to top Go down

Re: Divyanka-Karan SPA Performance Pic

Post by slmu on 2014-06-27, 14:04

hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:Wow! Divyanka sure looks stunning! And look at Mihika as well!!! Tfs Shanthi!
Why is Mr. Iyer being made to carry a basket though?

making himself useful?  hppy
his on screen role is taking over his life...poor dad!  Twisted Evil 

 hppy

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Divyanka-Karan SPA Performance Pic

Post by Sponsored content Today at 15:08


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum