Latest topics

Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 23rd June Written Update

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 23rd June Written Update

Post by hooked on 2014-06-24, 00:05

Bala is teaching Adi. The butler brings Adi’s clothes and asks him to try them on for size. Adi asks for his mother and is told she has gone out. He checks out the size and sees that it’s small. He asks the butler to show them to his mother when she returns. All this while he is behaving in  a very rude manner. As they are about to begin studying, Bala receives a call from Shravan. He talks to his son and tells him how much he had missed him, how he hadn’t gone for swimming because Shravu wasn’t with him. He asks Shravu not to go away for such long periods again. Adi listens to Bala talking to his son very closely. He has a look of longing on his face. When Bala finishes his phone conversation and returns to teach Adi, Adi asks him what all he did with his son. Bala tells him to address those older to him as ‘aap’. Adi does so and Bala tells him how Shravu was actually his best friend. Adi listens to all this.

At office, Raman and Mihir are discussing the football world cup. Raman thinks France will win (no way!) and Mihir says Brazil will win (quite possible!). They get into an argument. Romi comes in and says Germany will win (again, possible but improbable).  Raman scolds him and asks him to get back to work. Romi comes out of Raman’s office. He receives a phone call from Sharad, a friend, who says that he is getting married that day. Sharad tells Romi to pick up a girl in a yellow suit who will be waiting at Connaught Place and bring her to the Marriage Registrar’s office. They will be getting married there since it was being done without informing their respective families. Romi doesn’t know what to do. He overhears Raman telling Mihir that he could take the day off. Mihir was giving excuses as to why he must leave early but Raman realizes he just wanted to meet Mihika. He asks Mihir to go ahead. Raman too was leaving early that day. Romi thinks that it was very unfair that Raman didn’t even let him watch the football matches that aired at night and here he was allowing Mihir to leave work in the middle of the day! He thinks since Raman and Mihir won’t be around, he too could leave early and help his friend get married.

Vandu returns from work and greets Shravan. Madhavi and Vandu discuss how Shravu had lost weight at the camp. Vandu receives a phone call from the gynecologist who confirms that she was 3 weeks pregnant. Vandu hangs up after thanking her.

At the Bhallas, Toshiji is talking to her friends, Pammi aunty and the rest, that they would go out for shopping. They plan to have a lot of fun. Pammi aunty asks her to take Madhavi along but Toshiji says that she had gone for ‘discotherapy’ by which she means ‘physiotherapy’. Anyway, Mihika and Vandu have been invited. Simmi wonders how they could all go out since the kids would have no one to look after them. Nilu had gone and along with Ruhi, Shravan and Ananya, there was also Chinki and Chintoo, who had come with Pammi aunty. Vandu offers to stay back and look after the children. Mihika asks her not to worry. She had arranged for someone to do that job. Mihir comes in at that moment and Mihika announces to all that Mihir was the person for the job! Mihir is shocked on hearing what was expected of him but agrees to it after Mihika threatens to cancel their ‘special date’. The ladies leave after giving him a lot of instructions on what to do with the kids.

Sarika is at the clinic. Ishita is going out. She asks Sarika to go to Connaught Place and pick up this delivery from there. Sarika agrees to do so. She is wearing a yellow suit.

Mihir is trying to control the children who have gone berserk. They are screaming, running around and throwing pillows at each other. Mihir tries to break the fight. He is already tired having stayed up late watching football. He thinks only one person can help him out of this situation.

Sarika is waiting at Connaught Place. Romi arrives there. He sees Sarika in a yellow suit and thinks this must be the woman Sharad was getting married to. Seeing Romi, Sarika also mistakenly thinks that Romi was the person responsible for the delivery. Romi offers to take her to the place. Romi means the registrar’s office. Sarika thinks the delivery shop. She agrees to go with him. They leave. A white car with a number ending with 322 is shown following them.

Raman returns home. Mihir is at the Iyers. He comes in. Mihir lets him come in and Raman asks him why he had called him. He had postponed a meeting to be here. Once Raman is inside, Mihir runs out and shuts the door after him. Raman is confused. He receives a message from Mihir who apologises for doing this to Raman but asks him to look after the children since he wasn’t able to do it. Before Raman can realize what is happening, all the kids descend upon him. He scolds them and sends them into the room and tells them to behave.

Raman receives a phone call from Ishita. She asks him where Mihir was. Raman tells her that he was looking after the kids. She tells him that she’ll come back immediately since he won’t be able to do it. Raman is annoyed and says that he will be able to do it. Ishita asks him where Ananya was. Raman tries to look around and can’t see the kid. He says that Ananya was crying sleeping. Ishita hangs up. Raman rushes around looking for Ananya.

Raman finds Simmi’s baby finally. The kid was being tossed around by the others like a football. He rescues Ananya from the clutches of her cousins and scolds Ruhi. Ruhi says that Ananya was playing with them. Raman says that they were making Ananya their toy. He takes the child away to feed her.

In the kitchen, Raman settles Ananya down in her walker and proceeds to make the baby food. As he is doing this, Ruhi comes and complains that Shravan was teasing her. Raman asks to her tease Shravan back. Ruhi leaves.

Soon Chinki comes with strands of hair. She shows them to Raman. Raman asks what it was. She says Ruhi had pulled out Shravan’s hair. Raman asks her to get Ruhi. Shravan too comes crying. Ruhi says that Raman had only told her to tease Shravan. Raman tries to make Shravan stop crying. Finally he gives Shravan money and asks him not to tell anyone about Ruhi pulling his hair out. Shravan says that what Raman was doing was bribing him so that he wouldn’t tell the truth and his father said that this was bad. Raman says that he will explain everything to Shravan’s papa.

Romi and Sarika reach the registrar’s office. Sarika is confused as to why Romi had brought her there. At the marriage registrar’s office, Sharad is waiting impatiently for Romi to arrive with his bride. Romi arrives with Sarika. Sharad tells him he has brought the wrong woman. Sarika also realizes her mistake. The actual bride arrives, angry at having been abandoned and having had to come on her own. Everyone is happy. Sarika explains her mistake and Romi offers to take her back. Sarika assures him that she’ll go on her own. After laughing about it, she leaves.

At home, Raman is going mad looking after the children. He finally gets them to settle down and says that he will tell them a story. Whatever story he begins, the kids tell him that they have heard it already. He starts with ‘There was a king..’ This one is promptly rejected. Next comes ‘There was once a king who had four wives..’ Again they had heard it before. Next he says, ‘There was a queen who had four kings…’ Ruhi says that Ishimaa had told her this story. Shravu says his amma had not told him and asks Raman to continue. Chinky chips in saying Shravan shouldn’t talk like that with girls. Chintoo shouts out that all girls are stupid. A pillow fight ensues with Raman looking on helplessly.

At this moment, Ishita and Simmi walk in. They are shocked to see the children behaving like hooligans, their faces covered in dirt. Pammi aunty quickly scolds Chinky and Chintoo and takes them away. Raman tells Simmi that her baby had peed and Simmi takes her child away. Ishita starts laughing while Raman looks around in despair.

Precap: Ishita’s slippers are too tight for her and this is disturbing her. Mihika asks her what the problem was and Ishita complains of what all they had to put up with for the sake of fashion. She receives a phone call from Mihir who tells her that he had found out who had bought the car from Param. He tells her that he will message her the address and says that he and Raman were going there and Ishita should meet them at the place.


Last edited by hooked on 2014-06-24, 13:55; edited 1 time in total

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2930
Join date : 2014-03-01
Age : 29
Location : Kolkata

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 23rd June Written Update

Post by aaaaa on 2014-06-24, 00:22

Awesome episode

aaaaa
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 23rd June Written Update

Post by hooked on 2014-06-24, 00:30

aaaaa wrote:Awesome episode
It most definitely was!!!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2930
Join date : 2014-03-01
Age : 29
Location : Kolkata

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 23rd June Written Update

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-06-24, 01:14

Hookie !! The episode was so so so cute yaar .. Loved raman with the brats
 hppy hppy Heart 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 23rd June Written Update

Post by hooked on 2014-06-24, 01:17

--sumana13-- wrote:Hookie !! The episode was so so so cute yaar .. Loved raman with the brats
 hppy hppy Heart 
I know!!! And I've always loved to watch men handle kids....and today was like a total treat for me!! Raman carrying Ananya around, making baby food, feeding her...all this just made me go star-eyed! And then the brats!!! haha...that was so realistic especially the bit where he tried to tell them a story!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2930
Join date : 2014-03-01
Age : 29
Location : Kolkata

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 23rd June Written Update

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-06-24, 01:24

hooked wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:Hookie !! The episode was so so so  cute yaar .. Loved raman with the brats
 hppy hppy Heart 
I know!!! And I've always loved to watch men handle kids....and today was like a total treat for me!! Raman carrying Ananya around, making baby food, feeding her...all this just made me go star-eyed! And then the brats!!! haha...that was so realistic especially the bit where he tried to tell them a story!
Ruhi is so naughty she actually chopped off sharavan's hair !! And shravu telling Raman that giving bribe for making him quiet was wrong aww so cute yaar


Do you think Romi And sarika are going to be paired soon ? . Are the CVs hinting towards it ?

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 23rd June Written Update

Post by hooked on 2014-06-24, 01:26

--sumana13-- wrote:
hooked wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:Hookie !! The episode was so so so  cute yaar .. Loved raman with the brats
 hppy hppy Heart 
I know!!! And I've always loved to watch men handle kids....and today was like a total treat for me!! Raman carrying Ananya around, making baby food, feeding her...all this just made me go star-eyed! And then the brats!!! haha...that was so realistic especially the bit where he tried to tell them a story!
Ruhi is so naughty she actually chopped off sharavan's hair !! And shravu telling Raman that giving bribe for making him quiet was wrong aww so cute yaar


Do you think Romi And sarika are going to be paired soon ? . Are the CVs hinting towards it ?
Seemed like it today, didnt it? the whole marriage mu fiasco! But isn't romi too immature for love?
Ruhi proved that she was toshiji's granddaughter today while shravu showed that he was being raised by a couple of very idealistic and honest individuals. hppy

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2930
Join date : 2014-03-01
Age : 29
Location : Kolkata

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 23rd June Written Update

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-06-24, 01:48

hooked wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
hooked wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:Hookie !! The episode was so so so  cute yaar .. Loved raman with the brats
 hppy hppy Heart 
I know!!! And I've always loved to watch men handle kids....and today was like a total treat for me!! Raman carrying Ananya around, making baby food, feeding her...all this just made me go star-eyed! And then the brats!!! haha...that was so realistic especially the bit where he tried to tell them a story!
Ruhi is so naughty she actually chopped off sharavan's hair !! And shravu telling Raman that giving bribe for making him quiet was wrong aww so cute yaar


Do you think Romi And sarika are going to be paired soon ? . Are the CVs  hinting towards it ?
Seemed like it today, didnt it? the whole marriage mu fiasco! But isn't romi too immature for love?
Ruhi proved that she was toshiji's granddaughter today while shravu showed that he was being raised by a couple of very idealistic and honest individuals. hppy

I want Raman and Ishita to have a baby by surrogacy ... If ishita does not have uterus .. Am sure surrogacy would help her .. And Sarika is the right candidate for them
 Clap 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 23rd June Written Update

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-24, 04:24

thanks for the update...it was that white car that ran Mrs I that was there behind romi..so it cant b mihir. 
...does this dare mean that I can hope they changed there mind from mihir??? even raman and mihir were talking about the killer...


mihir scene wit the kids and running out soon as raman arrived and then texting him in rhyme  hppy  hppy  
raman raman raman taking care of kids is not easy...and mrs vindaloo is expecting...


so who do u think will win the world cup 

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 23rd June Written Update

Post by candy on 2014-06-24, 09:58

Missed the episode. But Rihika... Excellent write up yaar.. Must say... I was totally enjoying reading your update.. Will try to catch repeats..,

i think cv team too dint finalize the culprit .. hppy can it be shagun???!!

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 9811
Join date : 2014-01-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 23rd June Written Update

Post by chitmanas on 2014-06-24, 10:19

great update rikhiya , sounds like a lot of fun, mihir's too funny and look at what he does to his own boss  hppy 

so romi picks up sarika without even asking for her name or anything? why doesn't that surprise me

chitmanas
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 1756
Join date : 2013-02-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 23rd June Written Update

Post by slmu on 2014-06-24, 13:22

Thanks Hooked

Filler episode which was too good.. Raman telling Ruhi tum Shravan ko pareshan karo  ROFL  and hunting for Ananya was too funny.

The mix up with the bride was also well done.. are we going to see Sarika - Romi pairing?

Looks like its not Mihir because of the car they showed behind Romi.. Mihir was minding the kids at that time. Clever of him to pass the buck to Raman

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 23rd June Written Update

Post by hooked on 2014-06-24, 13:44

--sumana13-- wrote:
hooked wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
hooked wrote:
I know!!! And I've always loved to watch men handle kids....and today was like a total treat for me!! Raman carrying Ananya around, making baby food, feeding her...all this just made me go star-eyed! And then the brats!!! haha...that was so realistic especially the bit where he tried to tell them a story!
Ruhi is so naughty she actually chopped off sharavan's hair !! And shravu telling Raman that giving bribe for making him quiet was wrong aww so cute yaar


Do you think Romi And sarika are going to be paired soon ? . Are the CVs  hinting towards it ?
Seemed like it today, didnt it? the whole marriage mu fiasco! But isn't romi too immature for love?
Ruhi proved that she was toshiji's granddaughter today while shravu showed that he was being raised by a couple of very idealistic and honest individuals. hppy

I want Raman and Ishita to have a baby by surrogacy ... If ishita does not have uterus .. Am sure surrogacy would help her .. And Sarika is the right candidate for them
 Clap 
After this episode, if Raman still wants the 'joys' of having another baby in the house, then yeah, surrogacy is a good idea, Manu! haha

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2930
Join date : 2014-03-01
Age : 29
Location : Kolkata

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 23rd June Written Update

Post by hooked on 2014-06-24, 13:46

sarra0 wrote:thanks for the update...it was that white car that ran Mrs I that was there behind romi..so it cant b mihir. 
...does this dare mean that I can hope they changed there mind from mihir??? even raman and mihir were talking about the killer...


mihir scene wit the kids and running out soon as raman arrived and then texting him in rhyme  hppy  hppy  
raman raman raman taking care of kids is not easy...and mrs vindaloo is expecting...


so who do u think will win the world cup 
hahaha! It was never Mihir. That was just some publicity stunt to mess with our heads.
But today's episode might make it look like the suspicion is on Mihir. scratch

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2930
Join date : 2014-03-01
Age : 29
Location : Kolkata

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 23rd June Written Update

Post by hooked on 2014-06-24, 13:48

candy wrote:Missed the episode. But Rihika... Excellent write up yaar.. Must say... I was totally enjoying reading your update.. Will try to catch repeats..,

i think cv team too dint finalize the culprit .. hppy can it be shagun???!!

You should definitely try to catch the repeat! It was a hilarious episode!!
For now the culprit could be anyone really! This is a trial and error system of eliminating suspects!!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2930
Join date : 2014-03-01
Age : 29
Location : Kolkata

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 23rd June Written Update

Post by hooked on 2014-06-24, 13:58

chitmanas wrote:great update rikhiya , sounds like a lot of fun, mihir's too funny and look at what he does to his own boss  hppy 

so romi picks up sarika without even asking for her name or anything? why doesn't that surprise me

haha...I love it how in such scenes characters always talk using pronouns, never mention names of people and places, etc. As soon as I saw Sarika wearing a yellow suit, I knew that Romi was about to do a mix-up.
I don't know if this comedy-of-errors wala episode btw Romi and Sarika was included as part of the Amma's accident track or whether it is beginning a Romi-Sarika possible romance track...

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2930
Join date : 2014-03-01
Age : 29
Location : Kolkata

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 23rd June Written Update

Post by hooked on 2014-06-24, 14:02

slmu wrote:Thanks Hooked

Filler episode which was too good.. Raman telling Ruhi tum Shravan ko pareshan karo  ROFL  and hunting for Ananya was too funny.

The mix up with the bride was also well done.. are we going to see Sarika - Romi pairing?

Looks like its not Mihir because of the car they showed behind Romi.. Mihir was minding the kids at that time. Clever of him to pass the buck to Raman

This episode was most definitely one of the memorable ones! Made me laugh a lot which is always a great thing but also kept the story going with Adi's longing for a father's love being hinted at as well as showing the suspicios white car that had hit Amma following Sarika. Seems like it might have something to do with Param after all or maybe has some Sarika connection that we haven't thought of yet.

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2930
Join date : 2014-03-01
Age : 29
Location : Kolkata

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 23rd June Written Update

Post by slmu on 2014-06-24, 14:04

hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:Thanks Hooked

Filler episode which was too good.. Raman telling Ruhi tum Shravan ko pareshan karo  ROFL  and hunting for Ananya was too funny.

The mix up with the bride was also well done.. are we going to see Sarika - Romi pairing?

Looks like its not Mihir because of the car they showed behind Romi.. Mihir was minding the kids at that time. Clever of him to pass the buck to Raman

This episode was most definitely one of the memorable ones! Made me laugh a lot which is always a great thing but also kept the story going with Adi's longing for a father's love being hinted at as well as showing the suspicios white car that had hit Amma following Sarika. Seems like it might have something to do with Param after all or maybe has some Sarika connection that we haven't thought of yet.

I am liking the whole Bala-Adi thing.. I guess Adi is going to remember good things about Raman soon and start wondering.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 23rd June Written Update

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-24, 14:05

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:thanks for the update...it was that white car that ran Mrs I that was there behind romi..so it cant b mihir. 
[size=35]...does this dare mean that I can hope they changed there mind from mihir??? even raman and mihir were talking about the killer...[/size]


mihir scene wit the kids and running out soon as raman arrived and then texting him in rhyme  hppy  hppy  
raman raman raman taking care of kids is not easy...and mrs vindaloo is expecting...


so who do u think will win the world cup 
hahaha! It was never Mihir. That was just some publicity stunt to mess with our heads.
But today's episode might make it look like the suspicion is on Mihir. scratch
 hppy  hppy people ran wit it cause they know ekta...y do u think todays episode will make it look like him

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 23rd June Written Update

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-24, 14:09

slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:Thanks Hooked

Filler episode which was too good.. Raman telling Ruhi tum Shravan ko pareshan karo  ROFL  and hunting for Ananya was too funny.

The mix up with the bride was also well done.. are we going to see Sarika - Romi pairing?

Looks like its not Mihir because of the car they showed behind Romi.. Mihir was minding the kids at that time. Clever of him to pass the buck to Raman

This episode was most definitely one of the memorable ones! Made me laugh a lot which is always a great thing but also kept the story going with Adi's longing for a father's love being hinted at as well as showing the suspicios white car that had hit Amma following Sarika. Seems like it might have something to do with Param after all or maybe has some Sarika connection that we haven't thought of yet.

I am liking the whole Bala-Adi thing.. I guess Adi is going to remember good things about Raman soon and start wondering.
that's wat I thou...he can think of material possession from wat ashok has given him but actual spending time and attention he has never got from either mother or ashok...raman yep but how much will he remember...mr vindaloo will also teach him respect

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 23rd June Written Update

Post by hooked on 2014-06-24, 14:09

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:thanks for the update...it was that white car that ran Mrs I that was there behind romi..so it cant b mihir. 
[size=35]...does this dare mean that I can hope they changed there mind from mihir??? even raman and mihir were talking about the killer...[/size]


mihir scene wit the kids and running out soon as raman arrived and then texting him in rhyme  hppy  hppy  
raman raman raman taking care of kids is not easy...and mrs vindaloo is expecting...


so who do u think will win the world cup 
hahaha! It was never Mihir. That was just some publicity stunt to mess with our heads.
But today's episode might make it look like the suspicion is on Mihir. scratch
 hppy  hppy people ran wit it cause they know ekta...y do u think todays episode will make it look like him

I mean, because they had ran a publicity thing about how it could be Mihir, maybe a track will come when all evidence will seem to point towards Mihir being the culprit until it is proved otherwise. Maybe Raman will be shattered that it was Mihir and then Ishu will prove that it couldn't have been him. So on....
What do you think?

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2930
Join date : 2014-03-01
Age : 29
Location : Kolkata

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 23rd June Written Update

Post by slmu on 2014-06-24, 14:11

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:Thanks Hooked

Filler episode which was too good.. Raman telling Ruhi tum Shravan ko pareshan karo  ROFL  and hunting for Ananya was too funny.

The mix up with the bride was also well done.. are we going to see Sarika - Romi pairing?

Looks like its not Mihir because of the car they showed behind Romi.. Mihir was minding the kids at that time. Clever of him to pass the buck to Raman

This episode was most definitely one of the memorable ones! Made me laugh a lot which is always a great thing but also kept the story going with Adi's longing for a father's love being hinted at as well as showing the suspicios white car that had hit Amma following Sarika. Seems like it might have something to do with Param after all or maybe has some Sarika connection that we haven't thought of yet.

I am liking the whole Bala-Adi thing.. I guess Adi is going to remember good things about Raman soon and start wondering.
that's wat I thou...he can think of material possession from wat ashok has given him but actual spending time and attention he has never got from either mother or ashok...raman yep but how much will he remember...mr vindaloo will also teach him respect

Mr Vindaloo has already got him saying aap.. teaching him respect will be a piece of cake by the looks of it

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 23rd June Written Update

Post by slmu on 2014-06-24, 14:12

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:thanks for the update...it was that white car that ran Mrs I that was there behind romi..so it cant b mihir. 
[size=35]...does this dare mean that I can hope they changed there mind from mihir??? even raman and mihir were talking about the killer...[/size]


mihir scene wit the kids and running out soon as raman arrived and then texting him in rhyme  hppy  hppy  
raman raman raman taking care of kids is not easy...and mrs vindaloo is expecting...


so who do u think will win the world cup 
hahaha! It was never Mihir. That was just some publicity stunt to mess with our heads.
But today's episode might make it look like the suspicion is on Mihir. scratch
 hppy  hppy people ran wit it cause they know ekta...y do u think todays episode will make it look like him

I mean, because they had ran a publicity thing about how it could be Mihir, maybe a track will come when all evidence will seem to point towards Mihir being the culprit until it is proved otherwise. Maybe Raman will be shattered that it was Mihir and then Ishu will prove that it couldn't have been him. So on....
What do you think?

This actually sounds very possible.. its something the bahus shine in .. investigation  Bang  Bang

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 23rd June Written Update

Post by hooked on 2014-06-24, 14:13

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:Thanks Hooked

Filler episode which was too good.. Raman telling Ruhi tum Shravan ko pareshan karo  ROFL  and hunting for Ananya was too funny.

The mix up with the bride was also well done.. are we going to see Sarika - Romi pairing?

Looks like its not Mihir because of the car they showed behind Romi.. Mihir was minding the kids at that time. Clever of him to pass the buck to Raman

This episode was most definitely one of the memorable ones! Made me laugh a lot which is always a great thing but also kept the story going with Adi's longing for a father's love being hinted at as well as showing the suspicios white car that had hit Amma following Sarika. Seems like it might have something to do with Param after all or maybe has some Sarika connection that we haven't thought of yet.

I am liking the whole Bala-Adi thing.. I guess Adi is going to remember good things about Raman soon and start wondering.
that's wat I thou...he can think of material possession from wat ashok has given him but actual spending time and attention he has never got from either mother or ashok...raman yep but how much will he remember...mr vindaloo will also teach him respect

Yes. I think the most important thing Bala is going to teach Adi is the value of things that cannot be measured with money. Adi had falsely accused his father of hitting him because he had wanted the material comforts Ashok gave him. But now when he is older and has everything that money can buy, Bala will show him this other world of love and caring that money can never buy for Adi.

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2930
Join date : 2014-03-01
Age : 29
Location : Kolkata

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 23rd June Written Update

Post by hooked on 2014-06-24, 14:14

slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
hahaha! It was never Mihir. That was just some publicity stunt to mess with our heads.
But today's episode might make it look like the suspicion is on Mihir. scratch
 hppy  hppy people ran wit it cause they know ekta...y do u think todays episode will make it look like him

I mean, because they had ran a publicity thing about how it could be Mihir, maybe a track will come when all evidence will seem to point towards Mihir being the culprit until it is proved otherwise. Maybe Raman will be shattered that it was Mihir and then Ishu will prove that it couldn't have been him. So on....
What do you think?

This actually sounds very possible.. its something the bahus shine in .. investigation  Bang  Bang

haha...WE should get jobs as creatives. I think we're cracking their formula! Wink

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2930
Join date : 2014-03-01
Age : 29
Location : Kolkata

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 23rd June Written Update

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:24


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum