Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 23rd June Written Update

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-24, 14:18

slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
hahaha! It was never Mihir. That was just some publicity stunt to mess with our heads.
But today's episode might make it look like the suspicion is on Mihir. scratch
 hppy  hppy people ran wit it cause they know ekta...y do u think todays episode will make it look like him

I mean, because they had ran a publicity thing about how it could be Mihir, maybe a track will come when all evidence will seem to point towards Mihir being the culprit until it is proved otherwise. Maybe Raman will be shattered that it was Mihir and then Ishu will prove that it couldn't have been him. So on....
What do you think?

This actually sounds very possible.. its something the bahus shine in .. investigation  Bang  Bang
raman does well on the investigation front...if mihir never owned the car he shouldn't b blamed...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-24, 14:21

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:

This episode was most definitely one of the memorable ones! Made me laugh a lot which is always a great thing but also kept the story going with Adi's longing for a father's love being hinted at as well as showing the suspicios white car that had hit Amma following Sarika. Seems like it might have something to do with Param after all or maybe has some Sarika connection that we haven't thought of yet.

I am liking the whole Bala-Adi thing.. I guess Adi is going to remember good things about Raman soon and start wondering.
that's wat I thou...he can think of material possession from wat ashok has given him but actual spending time and attention he has never got from either mother or ashok...raman yep but how much will he remember...mr vindaloo will also teach him respect

Mr Vindaloo has already got him saying aap.. teaching him respect will be a piece of cake by the looks of it
adi is started for attention and affection... he needs someone...he is left to his own devices and wit shagun and ashok as examples how else would he turn out

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-24, 14:21

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
 hppy  hppy people ran wit it cause they know ekta...y do u think todays episode will make it look like him

I mean, because they had ran a publicity thing about how it could be Mihir, maybe a track will come when all evidence will seem to point towards Mihir being the culprit until it is proved otherwise. Maybe Raman will be shattered that it was Mihir and then Ishu will prove that it couldn't have been him. So on....
What do you think?

This actually sounds very possible.. its something the bahus shine in .. investigation  Bang  Bang
raman does well on the investigation front...if mihir never owned the car he shouldn't b blamed...

yes..I just don't get where the rumour that it can be Mihir came from? The writers themselves have said that it isn't Mihir and yet all the tv gossip shows are going gaga about how Mihir is going to turn negative. The actor himself said on the SPA red carpet that he was unaware of any such rethinking of his character but was looking forward to the negative track...so perhaps it is just for a short while when some false evidence planted by the actual culprit might make it look like Mihir is responsible until Raman or Ishita solve the case.

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-06-24, 14:23

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

What do you think?

he does have a car right? we have seen him with one

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-06-24, 14:26

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:

What do you think?

yes..I just don't get where the rumour that it can be Mihir came from? The writers themselves have said that it isn't Mihir and yet all the tv gossip shows are going gaga about how Mihir is going to turn negative. The actor himself said on the SPA red carpet that he was unaware of any such rethinking of his character but was looking forward to the negative track...so perhaps it is just for a short while when some false evidence planted by the actual culprit might make it look like Mihir is responsible until Raman or Ishita solve the case.

Mihir the culprit until the big unveiling.. just like detective stories.. so far only Romi, Ishra have been eliminated

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-24, 14:27

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:

What do you think?

yeah he has v have seen him drive mihika and also leave ice cream in the boot  hppy

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-06-24, 14:27

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

yeah he has v have seen him drive mihika and also leave ice cream in the boot  hppy

hppy  and its number does not end in 322

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-24, 14:29

slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

Mihir the culprit until the big unveiling.. just like detective stories.. so far only Romi, Ishra have been eliminated
i want params alibi

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-24, 14:29

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

Mihir most definitely isn't the one responsible.

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-06-24, 14:31

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

i want params alibi

me too me too.. i tell you for all the selling the car, alibi etc.. it will end up being him

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-06-24, 14:32

hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

cheers

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-24, 14:33

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:

What do you think?

the websites will want publicity and this is wat they came up wit

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-24, 14:34

hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

humara bheja toh fry kar diya ne

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-24, 14:36

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:

i want params alibi

me too me too.. i tell you for all the selling the car, alibi etc.. it will end up being him
 hppy  hppy

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-24, 14:38

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

really!! these gossip wheels are really cruel!! hppy

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-24, 14:40

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:

i am not sure if they kill brain cells or stave of degeneration  hppy

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-24, 14:42

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
a bit of both I think hppy

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-06-24, 14:43

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

hppy  hppy

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-06-24, 15:02

Hooked awesome update hun...and I agree that its all publicity stint by kekta she is spreading mhir is culprit and from other sides she is saying he is not...its all for trps :P

I loved Raman taking care of baby and kids

U gals are hilarious...brain degeneration  hppy 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-24, 15:09

zuzana wrote:Hooked awesome update hun...and I agree that its all publicity stint by kekta she is spreading mhir is culprit and from other sides she is saying he is not...its all for trps :P

yes... true! trp ki liye kuch bhi...not realising that the viewers are going crazy thinking of possible suspects, motives, methods and so on...

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-24, 15:10

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
at least it does not bore us  hppy

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-24, 15:11

hooked wrote:
zuzana wrote:Hooked awesome update hun...and I agree that its all publicity stint by kekta she is spreading mhir is culprit and from other sides she is saying he is not...its all for trps :P

yes... true! trp ki liye kuch bhi...not realising that the viewers are going crazy thinking of possible suspects, motives, methods and so on...
how many trp will actually find out about it

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-24, 15:11

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
the CVs are well aware just how much nautanki we can take....

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-24, 15:13

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:

how many trp will actually find out about it
after all the awards it got and this mihir controversy, i think the trps will see a steady rise. scratch

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-24, 15:27

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
the CVs are well aware just how much nautanki we can take..
that's a lot  hppy by the looks of it

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 15:10

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum