Latest topics

Qubool Hai - Storyline

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Qubool Hai - Storyline

Post by Trinidream on 2014-06-24, 03:45

How would you predict the Sanam/Ahil storyline to go within the next few weeks?

As we know, Ahil's girlfriend is arriving and in Ahil's mind.. and I am repeating.. HIS MIND... Nida is the one who will marry him. I see he is already doubting he could be a good husband so I think he would decide to go with a SAFE relationship. One that he is accustomed too, aka.. Nida. They'll get engaged. I think from early she'll see Sanam and Ahil's attraction for each other. She'll also realise that they secretly love each other. However, she knows she wants Ahil and the delicious fortune that comes with him. She will aoso use her knowledge of their feelings to make Sanam jealous of Ahil. She may even try to publicly push Sanam and Rehan together so distract both Ahil and Sanam. 

I think Sanam will see Ahil being called into Nida's room at night and jealousy will spark believing that something is going on. Every now and again, Ahil will sense a cold shoulder from Sanam and try to talk to her but Nida will pull him away. Ahil and Nida will have their party and everyone is present. I think Ahil's grandmother will see Sanam's jealousy and ask her if she loves Ahil. She will try to deny it and Ahil's grandmom will push Sanam to fight for Ahil. She does not have much time left. The party will finish before anything is resolved. Now here 1 of two things can happen.

1. Tanveer does not want Nida to marry Ahil as she realises she cannot manipulate her so on the day of the wedding, she has Nida kidnapped and pushes Ahil to marry Sanam (as she can manipulate Sanam). Nida will be released after Ahil and Sanam says Qubool Hai. She arrives to see them married. Tanveer pretends to be worried about Nida. She reminds ahil that he does not have to worry as he married just for the will. He can lead his own life outside the marriage. This may make Nida happy, Sanam heartbroken and Ahil confused. 

or..
2. A much more romantic scenario would be 
On the day of the wedding, Sanam watches as Ahil and Nida are preparing to say qubool Hai. She is heartbroken watching this. They may start asking Nida the vows.(the way they did when Tanveer and Asad were getting married) and she responds Qubool Hai. When it is Ahil's turn, he turns to look at Sanam who has tears in her eyes. She is being encouraged by Ahil's grandma and maybe Tanveer to stop the wedding. She does not say anything. She and Ahil at the same time experience flashbacks of their moments together.. good and bad... He is staring at Sanam while the priest repeats the vow. She lowers her gaze, tears in her eyes and runs out. Ahil runs after her but cannot find her. He returns inside and when the priest asks again he replies that he does not accept. Guests starts to talk and Sanam hears. She comes in and sees Ahil telling Nida that it would not be right to marry her when he's thinking of someone else. He goes to sanam and asks her to marry him. She agrees.

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Re: Qubool Hai - Storyline

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-24, 04:17

i cant at this juncture see number two happening just because that would b two trump cards used at the same time by the makers that is wedding and some feelings being shared...when for trp reasons they can stretch it out...so something happens and for convenience ahil and sanam get married with them having a softer attitude to each other but not admiting feelings and then slowly they start to fall in love...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinidream on 2014-06-24, 04:35

In number 2, I'm not leaning towards admitting feelings yet. It's more reactions to what is happening. Ahil realises that he cannot marry Nida and encouraged to marry Sanam instead which he will do.

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-24, 11:50

it is possible...thou I think number one more probable, if his friend tries to cause trouble between aahil and sanam it could create more differences between them...but they may surprise me...wonder how long the the two weeks r going to last in serial world...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinidream on 2014-06-24, 21:57

I hope the two fly very quickly. It's the engagement party already, so we maybe lucky that the wedding is not far away.

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetheart on 2014-06-25, 00:16

Trinidream wrote:How would you predict the Sanam/Ahil storyline to go within the next few weeks?

As we know, Ahil's girlfriend is arriving and in Ahil's mind.. and I am repeating.. HIS MIND... Nida is the one who will marry him. I see he is already doubting he could be a good husband so I think he would decide to go with a SAFE relationship. One that he is accustomed too, aka.. Nida. They'll get engaged. I think from early she'll see Sanam and Ahil's attraction for each other. She'll also realise that they secretly love each other. However, she knows she wants Ahil and the delicious fortune that comes with him. She will aoso use her knowledge of their feelings to make Sanam jealous of Ahil. She may even try to publicly push Sanam and Rehan together so distract both Ahil and Sanam. 

I think Sanam will see Ahil being called into Nida's room at night and jealousy will spark believing that something is going on. Every now and again, Ahil will sense a cold shoulder from Sanam and try to talk to her but Nida will pull him away. Ahil and Nida will have their party and everyone is present. I think Ahil's grandmother will see Sanam's jealousy and ask her if she loves Ahil. She will try to deny it and Ahil's grandmom will push Sanam to fight for Ahil. She does not have much time left. The party will finish before anything is resolved. Now here 1 of two things can happen.

1. Tanveer does not want Nida to marry Ahil as she realises she cannot manipulate her so on the day of the wedding, she has Nida kidnapped and pushes Ahil to marry Sanam (as she can manipulate Sanam). Nida will be released after Ahil and Sanam says Qubool Hai. She arrives to see them married. Tanveer pretends to be worried about Nida. She reminds ahil that he does not have to worry as he married just for the will. He can lead his own life outside the marriage. This may make Nida happy, Sanam heartbroken and Ahil confused. 

or..
2. A much more romantic scenario would be 
On the day of the wedding, Sanam watches as Ahil and Nida are preparing to say qubool Hai. She is heartbroken watching this. They may start asking Nida the vows.(the way they did when Tanveer and Asad were getting married) and she responds Qubool Hai. When it is Ahil's turn, he turns to look at Sanam who has tears in her eyes. She is being encouraged by Ahil's grandma and maybe Tanveer to stop the wedding. She does not say anything. She and Ahil at the same time experience flashbacks of their moments together.. good and bad... He is staring at Sanam while the priest repeats the vow. She lowers her gaze, tears in her eyes and runs out. Ahil runs after her but cannot find her. He returns inside and when the priest asks again he replies that he does not accept. Guests starts to talk and Sanam hears. She comes in and sees Ahil telling Nida that it would not be right to marry her when he's thinking of someone else. He goes to sanam and asks her to marry him. She agrees.
wah wah

sweetheart
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetheart on 2014-06-25, 00:18

sarra0 wrote:it is possible...thou I think number one more probable, if his friend tries to cause trouble between aahil and sanam it could create more differences between them...but they may surprise me...wonder how long the the two weeks r going to last in serial world...
i agree wit u hpee

sweetheart
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetheart on 2014-06-25, 00:19

Trinidream wrote:I hope the two fly very quickly. It's the engagement party already, so we maybe lucky that the wedding is not far away.
may be dear hpee

sweetheart
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-25, 00:25

Trinidream wrote:I hope the two fly very quickly. It's the engagement party already, so we maybe lucky that the wedding is not far away.
i hope so to...the engagement party is the easy part...now starts the hard part...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-25, 00:26

sweetheart wrote:
sarra0 wrote:it is possible...thou I think number one more probable, if his friend tries to cause trouble between aahil and sanam it could create more differences between them...but they may surprise me...wonder how long the the two weeks r going to last in serial world...
i agree wit u hpee
 hpee  now lets c the weird and wonderful scenarios they create

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetheart on 2014-06-25, 23:08

sarra0 wrote:
sweetheart wrote:
i agree wit u hpee
 hpee  now lets c the weird and wonderful scenarios they create
hmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!! long hug

sweetheart
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-06-26, 06:37

Very nice predictions ... One or the other will happen .... There is no way Sanam is not getting married to Ahil...

Thanks for the thought provoking post

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:27

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum