Latest topics

Spoiler News Jodha Akbar 24Jun14

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Spoiler News Jodha Akbar 24Jun14

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-06-24, 12:40

Written Update ...

Shehanaaz makes another attempt to murder Jalal...  But fails miserably ... Realising that she might soon  be caught , she accuses Todermal of raping her ......

Later Shehenaaz wants to kill Jalal and gets another opportunity to stab him  ..

Source .. Zee TV ..

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: Spoiler News Jodha Akbar 24Jun14

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-06-24, 18:14

Manu, dear thanks for sharing this soplier, long hug  I was pondering on this the whole night and wished someone Sharif would covet the turban and wears it and then the exposure will come that there is an enemy roaming  free around the Palace. What are the spies doing ? CV team  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  They don't show  Akbar or his ministers been on top of their game at all

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-06-25, 00:08

Nanayaa623 wrote:Manu, dear thanks for sharing this soplier, long hug  I was pondering on this the whole night and wished someone Sharif would covet the turban and wears it and then the exposure will come that there is an enemy roaming  free around the Palace. What are the spies doing ? CV team  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  They don't show  Akbar or his ministers been on top of their game at all
Exactly Nanayaa .....I just refuse to believe there was so much intelligence failure in moghul era ..very bad job by script writers 
 Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-06-25, 00:26

--sumana13-- wrote:
Nanayaa623 wrote:Manu, dear thanks for sharing this soplier, long hug  I was pondering on this the whole night and wished someone Sharif would covet the turban and wears it and then the exposure will come that there is an enemy roaming  free around the Palace. What are the spies doing ? CV team  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  They don't show  Akbar or his ministers been on top of their game at all
Exactly Nanayaa .....I just refuse to believe there was so much intelligence failure in moghul era ..very bad job by script writers 
 Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked
I tell you, dear for a King to be great he must be a very intelligent and cunning one too; if they show him has having knowledge of the things around him and pretends not to in order to see the loyalty of his people I will take it but most of often he is completely in the dark. Especially with this Maham 'radevous' in and out of the palace can't anyone be at least suspicious about it and inform the  King. He is only show to he teda when it comes to love issues I mean come CV team Bang  Bang  Bang.  Instead of us seen him in rage and looking for the culprit he is seen with Jodha asking her questions either to comfort her or not I want his brains cell activated and bring everything and everyone under radar  then later handle Jodha.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-06-25, 00:38

Nanayaa623 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
I tell you, dear for a King to be great he must be a very intelligent and cunning one too; if they show him has having knowledge of the things around him and pretends not to in order to see the loyalty of his people I will take it but most of often he is completely in the dark. Especially with this Maham 'radevous' in and out of the palace can't anyone be at least suspicious about it and inform the  King. He is only show to he teda when it comes to love issues I mean come CV team Bang  Bang  Bang.  Instead of us seen him in rage and looking for the culprit he is seen with Jodha asking her questions either to comfort her or not I want his brains cell activated and bring everything and everyone under radar  then later handle Jodha.
I agree with you completely my friend ... 
Very well said 
 Thumbsup

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-06-25, 02:04

--sumana13-- wrote:
Nanayaa623 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
Very well said 
 Thumbsup

Manu today I have migraine (I thing becos I drank too much coffee) and was wishing for some comfort in my favorite serial but this CV team  Evil or Very Mad worsen my problem what they are shown now is like we say in my country “the Cat is dead so the mouse are running around” theyshould portray him roaring like a lion everyone fearful and alert whether in love or not.  I so hope this phase will soon be over honestly.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-06-25, 08:44

Nanayaa623 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
Nanayaa623 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
Very well said 
 Thumbsup

Manu today I have migraine (I thing becos I drank too much coffee) and was wishing for some comfort in my favorite serial but this CV team  Evil or Very Mad worsen my problem what they are shown now is like we say in my country “the Cat is dead so the mouse are running around” theyshould portray him roaring like a lion everyone fearful and alert whether in love or not.  I so hope this phase will soon be over honestly.
Aww my dear. Nanayaa please get well soon .... 

Jalal should peotrau himself as a more powerful king rather than always holding meena bazaara and solving begum's problems in FEK. ...its been a long time any administrative decision had been taken in DEK 
 confused

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 14:19

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum