Latest topics

Jodha Akbar 268: The downslide gains speed

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jodha Akbar 268: The downslide gains speed

Post by sashashyam on 2014-06-24, 13:11

Folks,

I disliked last night's episode so much that my mini-take on it below might  sound as if I was suffering from acute indigestion, which in a way I was, but only because of having endured this one. Bear with me, please!  hpee 

I do not have the heart to rain on the  parade of  those here who might have  liked it  by taking this ludicrous episode apart, but I absolutely refuse  to  go to town about puerile nok jhok like the one between Jalal and Jodha  in the opening scene. Is this  the CV's  idea of amar prem, it is NOT mine.

And if  they expect us to be happy with this endless list of Meena Bazaars, they need to have their heads examined.

There was NOTHING in the whole episode but the bit with Rahim. That is  my thumbnail review of  it. Any average episode of a saas bahu serial would be as good or bad. equally pedestrian, repetitive  and dull. It is clear that the CVs have no idea what to do next, so for   a change, they threw in a Meena bazaar instead of a jashn.  Come to think of it, why not a jashn for his getting the title Akbar? Probably there has been a budget cut and they could not pay for the folk dancers hpee .   

Jalal earlier made a fool of himself by telling Jodha he  had organised the Meena Bazaar to be able to spend more time with her (??!!??), which was the conversational and intellectual nadir for him.

Now he is perfectly happy wandering around the bazaar, smiling like a Cheshire  cat with his eyes almost disappearing into his bunched up cheeks.  Tomorrow he will be perfectly happy receiving these "khaas"  gifts in the DEK. This is what the DEK has come to, it is now an extension of the harem.

The Begum-e-Khaas triumphs: The best gift was Ruqaiya's, a superb shamsheer  for a superb  jungbaaz sipahi, both sleek, purposeful and deadly.
I hope it reminded Jalal that as the Shahenshah, he  has a  life outside the harem and Jodha's hoojra, and that there are wars to be fought as well.

And of his most important responsibility of all,  as Sandhya has rightly pointed out, to protect his subjects by the strength and skill of his sword arm. Without that royal protection, no amount of pyaar for and from his awaam will suffice. If he cannot save their lives and their property  from  the enemies of the Mughal sultanate, the very awaam now shouting his praises will shower bitter reproaches on him.

Salima's was just a copy of the coin, with a Quranic inscription on one side and Om on the other. Nothing new or path-breaking.

As for Jodha's, pray WHAT was there in it to link it to the Akbar title, and how was it going to remind him of his responsibilties towards his awaam? It was beautiful, but it looked exactly like any other taj that he wears. And the morpankh was only a variation on the usual white feather, and a mingy looking morpankh it was too.

I hope Jalal  does not vote Jodha the winner tomorrow; it would be blatant favouritism.

Shehnaaz & the taj:I had written on Mandy's thread that Shehnaaz might put a scorpion into the taj (an idea used in Buddha and Maharana Pratap), though that was not a serious suggestion.  For one thing, I never understood the point of opting for such  an undependable killer,  the creature can and usually does wander off in any direction at all.

Now she is putting some poison there. I only hope it gingers up Jalal's grey cells, for he is going to need them to save Todarmal. Unless of course he plans to abdicate his role there to his hunar ki khaan.

The Mahachuchak  grand farce: As for Jalal's Kabulwali Ammijaan, the grotesque Mahachuchak, she looks and behaves like a cross between a comedy and a horror show. I was in stitches as that unfortunate Haider watched in sheer horror as our cougar from Kandahar sidled up to him and caressed his chin! A bird looking at an advancing rattlesnake was nothing to the look on his face! 

If it was not that Mahachuchak was 2 centuries too soon, I would have suspected her of imitating Catherine the Great of Russia, who had a yen for young lovers. But Catherine also heralded the Russian Enlightenment, whereas Mahachuchak seems likely to herald only the kind  of darkness favoured by her Wormtongue, Faizal Beg (sorry, non-Potterites. Wormtongue was the abjectly  servile follower of the arch villain  in the Harry Potter series, Voldemort).

Historical footnote: Incidentally, even villains  like Abul Mali clearly  have their uses.

Adiana informs us, basing herself on Abul Fazl’s Akbarnama, that Ghani Khan (Jalal’s loyal representative in Kabul) was killed by Faisal Beg, with the help of his son Abu- l-Fath and Haider Qasim. But  soon after both Abu-l-Fath and Faisal Beg were killed by Mahachuchak.

One wonders why, unless she wanted Faisal Beg’s place for her toy boy Haider, for she then she made Haider Qasim her Vizier. When news of all this reached Akbar, he sent Munim Khan to Kabul to straighten things out, but with a warning  not to be hasty and to take reinforcements along (there is mention of all who were supposed to go with Munim Khan in the  Akbarnama). But Munim Khan was rash and overconfident, and so he lost the battle for Kabul.

But soon after this,  in April 1564,  Mahachuchak  was killed by Abul Mali, whence my note of commendation for him!

Here, of course, with the 31 scene daily disclaimer about natakiya roopantar, it might well be Jodha Begum who defeats Mahachuchak in single combat and imprisons her.

The Todarmal track: Well, folks, en avant to the next lousy track, the accusation of molestation against Todarmal.

Ekta's Todarmal is a minor triumph of casting. The actor projects a serene,  effortless nobility,  and has the ability to dominate any scene, where he has something to do,  by the sheer force of his personality, without even trying.

I had hoped that he would become the avuncular guide and mentor that Jalal would still need for  a while, but that was not to be. Instead, as Sandhya was lamenting, he has been reduced to an Agra palace pillar like Mansingh. Except that he  is an ambulant pillar, a kind of trimly proportioned Tweedledee to Atgah's roly poly Tweedledum.

But that is hardly  surprising, is it? When the Shahenshah-e-Hind has nothing better to do than  organise Meena Bazaars so that he can spend more time with his favourite begum ( a more ludicrous statement there never was, but I have said that already!) and to disregard matters of military importance to gape at Jodha  frolicking with Rahim ( so much for the purdah of the Mughal begums; anyone in the DEK could see her), what else can one expect?

As for the latest ugly twist  to be inflicted on us, that something like this, a very tough charge for a man to contest, would arise from Mahaam's twisted, Hindu/Rajvanshi hating brain was only to be expected. In Shehnaaz, she has found the perfect tool, that is all. She could hardly have accused Todarmal of making a pass at herself!

The question that arises now is whether Jalal tackles it, or the initially pro-Shehnaaz Jodha does so eventually. If it is the former, I shall be pleasantly surprised.

A pick-me up from a young friend: Well, folks, as a parting pepper-upper, which we are all in dire need of these days, as Jalal sinks ever deeper into a morass of directionless governance, an aimless existence spent organising Meena Bazaars, and helpless  enslavement to his (now admittedly loving ) Jodha Begum, I am taking the liberty of sharing with all of us a priceless, wickedly sarcastic take on Jodha Akbar as it is today by AKT.JA. It was originally posted  on Mandy’s thread in the  IF that laments the continual wrecking of the main characters in our serial. I loved it so much that I wanted you all to enjoy her flair for satire as much as I did. I am sure she will not mind reaching a wider and most discerning audience!

So here is her take, and the parts in bold are the  ones I liked the best.

Shyamala/Aunty

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
SUPERB TAKE ON JODHA AKBAR TODAY BY AKT.JA

Please don't disturb Akbar. He is already busy planning the next Meena Bazaar. There is no need for him to pay attention to military matters either, as he and Jo will defeat all enemies.

Thanks to Akbar's recognition of Jo's hunars, there really is no threat either to the saltanat or JaJo personally.

The saltanat is a model of liberal policies and often tasks its own enemies to investigate one another.(My comment: Not just  one another, very often it is themselves).This also saves money that would be otherwise wasted on hiring competent officials.
Any enemy does have to try exceptionally hard to get discovered, but so far nobody, even if he managed to get caught, has attracted enough attention to get neutralized. You see Maham, SD, AK etc are freely roaming around plotting against JaJo. But then clues were subtle---like SD and AK being absent when an attack took place, SD being known to have killed the old Hakima, or Shenu staring at Jalal's dagger---and JaJo cannot demean themselves by paying attention to them.

A few outlier cases deserve special mention - 

* AM got fed up with waiting for Jalal to find him and therefore presented himself in front of Jalal in the forest. He even managed to lose his sword to Jalal who didn't have his own with him: Jo's humanizing influence, we can be sure, as the old Jalal always had his shamshir with him, even during sleep, and used to boast about it, but that seems to have been replaced by sikkas gifted or inspired by Jo. Anyway, despite these Herculean efforts, the maximum penalty AM could eke out of Jalal was "Jab tum ainey mein apni shakl dekhoge..." and having to continue to meet SD in the forest. 

* Ben did get killed, but that was only due to the hapless Ruq. If JaJo were present, she too could have been spared and left to rendezvous with AM and SD in the forest hut.

Besides, any action against these people would have been a distraction away from important and intimate discussions like, "Aap, yahan, is samay?"

Maham tested the limits by openly telling Jalal, and as loudly as her lungs would permit, that she has also hatched other conspiracies against them. However, Jalal passed with flying colors. Rather than be curious about what these other conspiracies were, if she had any partners, etc., he decisively went for the extreme penalty of telling her she was no longer his Badi Ammi.
If MCB ever dares to attack Agra, I am sure Akbar will severely punish her as well, by refusing to call her Ammi Jaan even over Jo's objections.
However, he will agree to call Hyder "Chote Abba" after Jo argues persuasively that "baalak to nirdosh hote hain" and thus should not be punished.

AKT.JA

Last edited by sashashyam on 2014-06-24, 16:18; edited 5 times in total

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar 268: The downslide gains speed

Post by riyya6 on 2014-06-24, 13:34

aunthy who is this Mahachuchak   Question 

ur post  Thumbsup 

long hug 

riyya6
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sashashyam on 2014-06-24, 13:39

My darling Riyya,

You sound like Rip van Winkle!
Begum Mahachuchak is Mirza Hakim's mother and the ruler of Kabul, ostensibly for Jalal but in fact for herself. And she now wants Delhi and Agra as well. One look at her and one understands why Mirza stays put in Agra!  hpee 
Well, words fail even me when it comes to describing Mahachuchak, and my heart bleeds for the talented Mita Vasisht, who has been conned into taking up this role.
Delighted to have you back  here, my dear, and thanks for the thumbs up!

Shyamala Aunty
iyya6aunthy who is this Mahachuchak   Question 

ur post  Thumbsup 

long hug 

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by mishti on 2014-06-24, 13:58

Aunty, your post on yesterday's episode is a surprise, but guess what, this itself tells how much the indigestion troubled you.. hpee 

I didn't get the gist of what was going on  Evil or Very Mad   
But then after few good episodes (comparatively) in past week, i was prepared with the doses of Zandu Pancharisht and Pudin hara.  hppy

mishti

Back to top Go down

Post by abhi786 on 2014-06-24, 14:02

Shymala after Ruku MC track this is no good track.. Mahachuck track is just   Shocked  Neither she looks like a villan nor the dialogues or even setting.

There is no need for Meena Bazar ? scratch  They can show Zakira suspecting Shenu & informing Jallu or even JO.. Why CVS are dragging the tracks ? Still now CB surang not yet solved Bang 

It looks like only MA is the intelligent in Agra ?  Evil or Very Mad  Rolling Eyes

Shenu accusing TM  :)>>:

Mahachu now wants to marry , the look that young kid Haidar kasi, when she asked the girl to call him Abba Huzor  ROFL

abhi786

Back to top Go down

Post by sashashyam on 2014-06-24, 14:09

No, my little Mishti, I had no indigestion; it was the  episode that made me a candidate for antiacids!

I do not know about you young people, but this aimless pseudo romance which looks completely formulaic on Jodha's side - last night she says Jalal is now like Ishwar to her, an OTT expression if ever there was one - and this directionless Jalal floating around bazaars and chitchatting with begums is not my cup of tea.

And their flirting is below sub-standard.

Shyamala Aunty

mishtiAunty, your post on yesterday's episode is a surprise, but guess what, this itself tells how much the indigestion troubled you.. hpee 

I didn't get the gist of what was going on  Evil or Very Mad   
But then after few good episodes (comparatively) in past week, i was prepared with the doses of Zandu Pancharisht and Pudin hara.  hppy

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sashashyam on 2014-06-24, 14:24

My dear Abhi, you are spot on about all this, and the future prospects look daunting. There are no two ways about it! Shyamalaabhi786 wrote:Shymala after Ruku MC track this is no good track.. Mahachuck track is just   Shocked  Neither she looks like a villan nor the dialogues or even setting.

There is no need for Meena Bazar ? scratch  They can show Zakira suspecting Shenu & informing Jallu or even JO.. Why CVS are dragging the tracks ? Still now CB surang not yet solved Bang 

It looks like only MA is the intelligent in Agra ?  Evil or Very Mad  Rolling Eyes

Shenu accusing TM  :)>>:

Mahachu now wants to marry , the look that young kid Haidar kasi, when she asked the girl to call him Abba Huzor  ROFL

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by shobita on 2014-06-24, 15:04

You disliked the episode but u have made a very nice post :) 

By the way, did you notice how Mahachuchak's Kabul palace was decked up with green coloured Paithani sarees? For a second it made me wonder what is this Marathi connection with Kabul  scratch ? Then I smiled and said to myself, - Anything can happen in Ekta land Wink

shobita
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by sashashyam on 2014-06-24, 15:12

Thank you, my dear Shobita. It was the best way of getting it out of my system. It is not that anything in it was unbearably bad, just that it was SO mediocre and they made Jalal out to be an aimless young man with nothing to do but try and find out what he was going to get as a gift, like an overeager 6 year old at Christmas eve. That sort of thing  is charming at 6, not at 23/24 and not in an  emperor. It was all so silly; WHAT was there about Jodha's gift to write home about? wrote:
About the Malika-e-Kabul, the less said the better! I am afraid I was so irritated that I missed the Paithanis. Clever of you to have noted that! I live in Pune now, and I do not see the Puneikars being chuffed up about any connection with Mahachuchak, even if they had an idea who she was! hpee 
Shyamala Aunty
shobitaYou disliked the episode but u have made a very nice post :) 

By the way, did you notice how Mahachuchak's Kabul palace was decked up with green coloured Paithani sarees? For a second it made me wonder what is this Marathi connection with Kabul  scratch ? Then I smiled and said to myself, - Anything can happen in Ekta land Wink

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-06-24, 15:33

MC has not matched up the hype  that was initially generated but it is early days yet, we have to see whether MC gets transformed when  direct confrontation  occurs between  Jodha and her able Lieutenant Jalal  or whether we continue to get the watered down version of Chandamama  stories.

Thank you for the post, Shyamala

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sashashyam on 2014-06-24, 15:40

You are welcome, my dear Tanty. I did it mostly for myself, to get over  the surging exasperation at the idiocies onscreen. I love your "

Jodha and her able Lieutenant Jalal". Just right!

As for Mita Vasisht's Mahachuchak, as you say, let us hope for the best. But she is being made to look like a bandit queen,not a Mughal begum.

Shyamala

Tanthya

MC has not matched up the hype  that was initially generated but it is early days yet, we have to see whether MC gets transformed when  direct confrontation  occurs between  Jodha and her able Lieutenant Jalal  or whether we continue to get the watered down version of Chandamama  stories.

Thank you for the post, Shyamala

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2014-06-24, 16:32

No wonder Zandu Pancharisht and Pudin Hara have taken up sponsorship of the show. How much their sales must have shot up due to JA giving the viewers headaches and indigestion. 

I have no second thought that Ruqaiyya's gift was the best. A shamsheer. ..............

As I had replied to AKT.JA in IF Mahachuchak need not get pregnant to escape the punishment that Jalal might give her if she was caught depending upon the nirdosh baalak clause. She was probably aware of nek dil nek soch Jodhabegum's usools and decided to have a nirdosh baalak byher Side Permanently as anticipatory bail.

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by K.K on 2014-06-24, 16:51

Hi aunty nice and small post and regarding jashns you are correct that there is a budget cut becoz they want to spend so much money for a so called upcoming war between ladies .But I found another reason also till now majority of the jashns in agra is announced or celebrated to praise high sky about jodha’s mahanta or to celebrate jo’s achievements/talents only and soon we will see another jashan and its organized by jalal himself only for his jodha begum for defeating shenaz and also for safe guarding the mughal sultanate in the so called upcoming war.Hb is so mean to jalal she didn’t organized any jashn for his own and only son for achieving such a biggest title. But she arranged a jashn and presented a crown for mere marriage anniversary celebration its weird(note here bahu is jodha).No one is interested in celebrating such a big achievement and I think so that only jalal organized meena bazaar to cheer himself. hpee 
Ps: I have a very poor memory if any one in mughal family insist jalal for a jashn.

K.K
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by shobita on 2014-06-24, 20:41

sashashyam wrote:
Thank you, my dear Shobita. It was the best way of getting it out of my system. It is not that anything in it was unbearably bad, just that it was SO mediocre and they made Jalal out to be an aimless young man with nothing to do but try and find out what he was going to get as a gift, like an overeager 6 year old at Christmas eve. That sort of thing  is charming at 6, not at 23/24 and not in an  emperor. It was all so silly; WHAT was there about Jodha's gift to write home about? wrote:
About the Malika-e-Kabul, the less said the better! I am afraid I was so irritated that I missed the Paithanis. Clever of you to have noted that! I live in Pune now, and I do not see the Puneikars being chuffed up about any connection with Mahachuchak, even if they had an idea who she was! hpee 
Shyamala Aunty
shobitaYou disliked the episode but u have made a very nice post :) 

I do not see the Puneikars being chuffed up about any connection with Mahachuchak, even if they had an idea who she was!

Yeah. I get it....I live in Pune too  hpee

shobita
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by smile.sara on 2014-06-24, 22:58

aunty ... I m not watching episode and chuchak scene tau bilkul bhi bahi...

aunty you are right ... there is no point in
hammering your head  and boiling your rakht  on this maha mahanta and pappu Akbar ...

I want to sing

papppu cant fight salaa....

don't you think he was looking to talwar with amuzement

"what the hell is this  thing ??" scratch  Rolling Eyes 

I wish the tht salima was gifted tht poetry with locket...other wise locket is nothing impressive...but sword was really very imprssive ... I wish the sword would be copy of original Akbar sword
written

bismillah hir rah maan nirraheem

bismillah= from name of god
hirahmaan=who is mericifull
nirrhaeem-and most gracious of all

"i shall start in the name of god who is most merciful and most gracious
"
-----------------------------------------------------

nasrumin al-llah e wa fathun qareeb

meaning

nasar= madad, help
al= from
allah= god
wa = and
fatha= jeet =
un=yours
qareeb

"you have your success with the will of good"

and

allah 0 Akbar

god is great

=============================

auny !!
I m PRC R'ian...
did u see him in PRC and DV
his word fights, his anger in mer age of 13
his alpha male ..passionate love...

now he is man
and what we are seeing cream 

Akbar is such a fascinating historical character...it was like dream to watch rajat as Akbar... and now I m watching my dream is ruining each passing day...

kaisa chmpu nikamma insaan hae yah Bang  .... sachi  Embarassed ..

calm down sara ...calm down...take a dep breath

feeling good..ohhhh. peace

smile.sara

Back to top Go down

Post by munnirony on 2014-06-25, 00:07

well aunty, for me salima's gift was the best, not bcoz of the peace, but i believe she deserved it. jalal wanted a gift which is related to his new name akbar & his new name was given bcoz of his secular views. salima presented tht om locket was certainly close to tht. next comes definitely the sword bcoz a shahenshah definitely needs to protect his awam against all odds.

munnirony
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by aashyagh on 2014-06-25, 07:59

For me none of the gifts were breath taking, but out of the three Salima's deserved, not because it was symbollic to coin, it was symbollic of two religion and the gesture with which she presented deserved her the award.  But, did Jalal give any award to winner?
MC has been big disappointment and here I don't see it any different from her kahani ghar ghar ki Trishna.  Just that, she screams more often here.  Probably we expected too much from her character and we expected her to be in Agra to see clash between her and RT which I don't see it happening.  So, we need to see that animated set for some more time.  The moment Kabul set comes on screen, I feel I am watching some Hatim or other kids show and not JA

aashyagh
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by mandygi on 2014-06-25, 08:56

sara, loved ur take on the sword..might use it in the new post i might make..hope u do not mind:)

mandygi
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by mandygi on 2014-06-25, 08:57

shyamala, lovely as usual will elaboreate later, btw yesterday's epi was not bad!

mandygi
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Greeshma014 on 2014-06-25, 10:19

Aunty, i'm bored with dis chuchak and meena bazars..episodes r going from boring to super boring..but i always love to read ur views on episodes..as usual it's very gud...
 hpee  hpee

Greeshma014
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by smile.sara on 2014-06-25, 12:08

mandygi wrote:sara, loved ur take on the sword..might use it in the new post i might make..hope u do not mind:)
Mandy meri yaar  long hug ..... Sadey kol mind koi nhi rah Gaya si .... Tusi jamm k posta Shosta  bano ji  hpee

smile.sara

Back to top Go down

Post by ngayou on 2014-06-25, 21:15

Hello Aunty, 

Bang on post on the Monday epi. I agree with ur take completely on its ridiculousness. The Jalal we r seeing now is sinking even lower than our expectations. He s boasting about his exceptional observation powers for noticing that gem on the floor, WTH confused . And we r supposed to be happy seeing this...what to say  Bang .

And this latest Meena bazaar, am puzzled too as to what purpose it served,  & Jalal s reason that he wanted to spend more time with his khaasest begum seemed ludicrous as he s always loitering around begging her for some time for him or mooning about her in the DEK Twisted Evil .

And regarding the gifts, nothing was extraordinary about any of them as u said except for little Rahim s lines for Jalal. Next I liked Ruq s idea of a sword bcos Jalal always used to say he s a sipahi first & even as an Emperor he needs it to protect & safeguard everyone, but of course as the theme had to do with him becoming Akbar, her gift might not have met the criteria. 

Coming to Jodha s gift, though am sincerely relieved that it didn't have a temple tower on one side & a minaret on the other as u d mentioned in another post, Aunty ( I really laughed my head off picturing that), it still was quite a mediocre idea of her pagdi with a mor pankh beside the Islamic religious symbol. How would it remind Jalal of his responsibilities to the awaam , I wonder, unless he either keeps touching it or peeping at himself in the mirror [:P].

Salima s was a copypaste of Jalal s coin idea, of course. The only reason I could come up with for it being chosen the winner is the locket will hang around his neck closest to his heart thus perhaps reminding him of his duties.  But thank God that Jalal didnt favor his Jo begum & chose Salima as the winner. He saved himself bashing from  some of us here hppy .

Regarding Jalal finding Shehnaz is the culprit,  I am not at all hopeful of that. His "observational skills" dont stretch that far nowadays , it ll be his hunarful begum who ll stumble on it & Jodha Jai Jaikaar will start again Rolling Eyes .

Regarding MaCh, I find her & her mottathalai sidekick totally OTT & gross. And what s with all that snow in Kabul when Holi was just celebrated in Agra  scratch 

Alas, what the story has come to & what a travesty Jalal has become . The comment of our fellow member that u ve added here sums it up very aptly. Jalal has really better ( or worser from our POV) things to do than Sultante matters these days. Its a wonder how well the autopilot s functioning so well Clap 

Thanks, Aunty.

ngayou
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

mc marriage with young man

Post by vanadhi on 2014-06-25, 23:11

what she is going to do by marrying that young lad his expressions are hilarious and that two girls hahahah god save them ..mc exactly looks like a witch from Himalayan ranges... mam i never knew about this site thanks for pming... nice post

vanadhi

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2014-06-25, 23:23

Gayathri,
Mottathalai sidekick...... hppy

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by smile.sara on 2014-06-25, 23:31

salima n rukayya bewakoof kept busy in taking care sasu ma..... chalu begum went straight to Shahansha ...  Thumbsup  hppy

smile.sara

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 22:45

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum