Latest topics

Jodha Akbar 268: The downslide gains speed

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar 268: The downslide gains speed

Post by Tanthya on 2014-06-25, 23:31

ngayou wrote:Hello Aunty, 

Bang on post on the Monday epi. I agree with ur take completely on its ridiculousness. The Jalal we r seeing now is sinking even lower than our expectations. He s boasting about his exceptional observation powers for noticing that gem on the floor, WTH confused . And we r supposed to be happy seeing this...what to say  Bang .

And this latest Meena bazaar, am puzzled too as to what purpose it served,  & Jalal s reason that he wanted to spend more time with his khaasest begum seemed ludicrous as he s always loitering around begging her for some time for him or mooning about her in the DEK Twisted Evil .

And regarding the gifts, nothing was extraordinary about any of them as u said except for little Rahim s lines for Jalal. Next I liked Ruq s idea of a sword bcos Jalal always used to say he s a sipahi first & even as an Emperor he needs it to protect & safeguard everyone, but of course as the theme had to do with him becoming Akbar, her gift might not have met the criteria. 

Coming to Jodha s gift, though am sincerely relieved that it didn't have a temple tower on one side & a minaret on the other as u d mentioned in another post, Aunty ( I really laughed my head off picturing that), it still was quite a mediocre idea of her pagdi with a mor pankh beside the Islamic religious symbol. How would it remind Jalal of his responsibilities to the awaam , I wonder, unless he either keeps touching it or peeping at himself in the mirror [:P].

Salima s was a copypaste of Jalal s coin idea, of course. The only reason I could come up with for it being chosen the winner is the locket will hang around his neck closest to his heart thus perhaps reminding him of his duties.  But thank God that Jalal didnt favor his Jo begum & chose Salima as the winner. He saved himself bashing from  some of us here hppy .

Regarding Jalal finding Shehnaz is the culprit,  I am not at all hopeful of that. His "observational skills" dont stretch that far nowadays , it ll be his hunarful begum who ll stumble on it & Jodha Jai Jaikaar will start again Rolling Eyes .

Regarding MaCh, I find her & her mottathalai sidekick totally OTT & gross. And what s with all that snow in Kabul when Holi was just celebrated in Agra  scratch 

Alas, what the story has come to & what a travesty Jalal has become . The comment of our fellow member that u ve added here sums it up very aptly. Jalal has really better ( or worser from our POV) things to do than Sultante matters these days. Its a wonder how well the autopilot s functioning so well Clap 

Thanks, Aunty.
 hppy  hppy   All he has to say is ,"Enn character-ye purinjikka maattengreye"  add a round shades n we get our Sathyaraj Villathannum..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by adianasr on 2014-06-26, 00:20

I seriously now wish and pray that Rajat leaves the show or the show itself closes - My dear frnd Madame Kayanat are you hearing my plea - please do something - EK's team is harming your favorite child - Akbar!!!!!

adianasr
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by aashyagh on 2014-06-26, 11:58

smile.sara wrote:salima n rukayya bewakoof kept busy in taking care sasu ma..... chalu begum went straight to Shahansha ...  Thumbsup  hppy

What was wrong in it? She loves him and he loves her

aashyagh
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by ngayou on 2014-06-26, 15:39

sandhya wrote:Gayathri,
Mottathalai sidekick...... hppy

Heeheehee, Sandhya Wink

ngayou
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by ngayou on 2014-06-26, 18:14

Romba correct @Tanthya , LOL

ngayou
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by adianasr on 2014-06-26, 19:42

character la irunda thane purinjikka mudiyum - character ye matrinda irundha eppadi mudium?????????

adianasr
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by sashashyam on 2014-06-27, 14:30

How I wish this Dragon Lady - or perhaps Lady Dracula given her kinky taste for human blood - had married that mottathalai thadiyan! It would have been a match made in Heaven!  hpee 
And that poor, benighted bali ka  bakra would have been spared. My heart goes out to the kid, looking at Lady Dracula with a kind of horrified fascination, like a bird staring at an advancing snake, so paralysed by fear that it has forgotten that it can fly.
Shyamala Aunty

ngayou
sandhya wrote:Gayathri,
Mottathalai sidekick...... hppy

Heeheehee, Sandhya Wink

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sashashyam on 2014-06-27, 14:36

My dear Gayatri, Spot on, not that it makes things any better. Now you have even the sole silver lining, Todar Mal, reduced to folly. Why on earth was he clinging to that Shehnaaz's hand as if his had been glued to it? No wonder Jodha  looks at the scene very oddly; I would have done the same in her place.
As for the mottathalai thadiyan, take a look at my comment to you three above.
Tanty, your one liner is side-splitting.

Shyamala Aunty

Tanthya
ngayou wrote:Hello Aunty, 

Bang on post on the Monday epi. I agree with ur take completely on its ridiculousness. The Jalal we r seeing now is sinking even lower than our expectations. He s boasting about his exceptional observation powers for noticing that gem on the floor, WTH confused . And we r supposed to be happy seeing this...what to say  Bang .

And this latest Meena bazaar, am puzzled too as to what purpose it served,  & Jalal s reason that he wanted to spend more time with his khaasest begum seemed ludicrous as he s always loitering around begging her for some time for him or mooning about her in the DEK Twisted Evil .

And regarding the gifts, nothing was extraordinary about any of them as u said except for little Rahim s lines for Jalal. Next I liked Ruq s idea of a sword bcos Jalal always used to say he s a sipahi first & even as an Emperor he needs it to protect & safeguard everyone, but of course as the theme had to do with him becoming Akbar, her gift might not have met the criteria. 

Coming to Jodha s gift, though am sincerely relieved that it didn't have a temple tower on one side & a minaret on the other as u d mentioned in another post, Aunty ( I really laughed my head off picturing that), it still was quite a mediocre idea of her pagdi with a mor pankh beside the Islamic religious symbol. How would it remind Jalal of his responsibilities to the awaam , I wonder, unless he either keeps touching it or peeping at himself in the mirror [:P].

Salima s was a copypaste of Jalal s coin idea, of course. The only reason I could come up with for it being chosen the winner is the locket will hang around his neck closest to his heart thus perhaps reminding him of his duties.  But thank God that Jalal didnt favor his Jo begum & chose Salima as the winner. He saved himself bashing from  some of us here hppy .

Regarding Jalal finding Shehnaz is the culprit,  I am not at all hopeful of that. His "observational skills" dont stretch that far nowadays , it ll be his hunarful begum who ll stumble on it & Jodha Jai Jaikaar will start again Rolling Eyes .

Regarding MaCh, I find her & her mottathalai sidekick totally OTT & gross. And what s with all that snow in Kabul when Holi was just celebrated in Agra  scratch 

Alas, what the story has come to & what a travesty Jalal has become . The comment of our fellow member that u ve added here sums it up very aptly. Jalal has really better ( or worser from our POV) things to do than Sultante matters these days. Its a wonder how well the autopilot s functioning so well Clap 

Thanks, Aunty.
 hppy  hppy   All he has to say is ,"Enn character-ye purinjikka maattengreye"  add a round shades n we get our Sathyaraj Villathannum..

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sashashyam on 2014-06-27, 17:07

Good Lord,Adiana, neeyuma? Aap bhi??Shyamalaadianasr wrote:character la irunda thane purinjikka mudiyum - character ye matrinda irundha eppadi mudium?????????

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sashashyam on 2014-06-27, 17:11

Shyamala wrote:

My dear Vanadhi,

Welcome to Dhwani and to my threads!
As for Mahachuchak and her kiddie groom,  how I wish this Dragon Lady - or perhaps Lady Dracula given her kinky taste for human blood - had married that mottathalai thadiyan! It would have been a match made in Heaven!  hpee 
And that poor, benighted bali ka  bakra would have been spared. My heart goes out to the kid, looking at Lady Dracula with a kind of horrified fascination, like a bird staring at an advancing snake, so paralysed by fear that it has forgotten that it can fly.

Shyamala

vanadhiwhat she is going to do by marrying that young lad his expressions are hilarious and that two girls hahahah god save them ..mc exactly looks like a witch from Himalayan ranges... mam i never knew about this site thanks for pming... nice post

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sashashyam on 2014-06-27, 17:21

I agree with you, Ash, but it is more than just that.

Sara my pet, you must not be unfair! Jodha is not being chalu.

See, Jodha is now panic-stricken at the very idea of losing Jalal, which came out very clearly  last night, in the scene in the Angoori Bagh, and again at the meal. She should have insisted on tasting the food herself rather than asking Hamida Banu to do it, but the impulse was understandable.

That is the downside of loving anyone, a husband, a parent, a child. The spectre of loss haunts you, especially when the danger to the loved one seems omnipresent, as it is for Jodha now.

So, the main emotion in her after she learns about the latest attack, and that too thru her gift, is misery,  coupled with panic. So she rushes to him, as he is the only one who can fully understand her fears.

The other begums can be rational, as they  are not so mortally afraid for Jalal. Jodha cannot, and this  is why she does not go to her Ammijaan but to her beloved husband.

Do you agree with me now, my dear?

Shyamala/Aunty

aashyagh

What was wrong in it?  She loves him and he loves her

smile.sarasalima n rukayya bewakoof kept busy in taking care sasu ma..... chalu begum went straight to Shahansha ...     

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2014-06-27, 17:27

Aunty, this is another of AKT.JA's sarcastic cracks in Divya's threads. When shehnaz is caught, Jelly.........sorry sorry Munni will be mad at me..........Jalal will do a la Shivaani........

"Shenu was only acting out of love for her mother and as we all know by now, love is no crime in Agra.

As Jalal might say, "If Shehnaz is guilty, then I am also guilty because I love my Ammi Jaan. Rahim is guilty, Atga Saheb is guilty, and each one of you is guilty. And if you didn't love your mother, then you are even more guilty.""

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by adianasr on 2014-06-27, 19:45

hppy naanaithan Shyamala, naanaithan  hppy 

sashashyam wrote:
Good Lord,Adiana, neeyuma? Aap bhi??Shyamalaadianasr wrote:character la irunda thane purinjikka mudiyum - character ye matrinda irundha eppadi mudium?????????

adianasr
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by sashashyam on 2014-06-28, 09:00

Gorgeous, my pet! It might very well come true, at that. Shyamala Auntysandhya wrote:Aunty, this is another of AKT.JA's sarcastic cracks in Divya's threads. When shehnaz is caught, Jelly.........sorry sorry Munni will be mad at me..........Jalal will do a la Shivaani........

"Shenu was only acting out of love for her mother and as we all know by now, love is no crime in Agra.

As Jalal might say, "If Shehnaz is guilty, then I am also guilty because I love my Ammi Jaan. Rahim is guilty, Atga Saheb is guilty, and each one of you is guilty. And if you didn't love your mother, then you are even more guilty.""

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 15:34

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum