Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: SBS Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 25Jun14 "Raman carries Ishu in arms" WU+Pics

Post by hooked on 2014-06-24, 17:56

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
hahaha! To which he'll say 'while being carried, toh tum bohut maaze le rahe thi. Why start complaining about Raavan Kumar now?'
to which she will get flustered and say kuch bhi...nahin but u must have had a desire to lift me even thou I said not to..
hahaha! and he'll say, oh hello madam, i don't have any such desire jis ke liye mujhey apna kamar tootna parta hai.
to which she will say ruhi ke papa maalish karane thi toh puch lete...itna big natak karne ke kya zaroorat thi
hahaha...this perfectly sums up a typical IshRa convo! hppy

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-24, 18:08

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
to which she will get flustered and say kuch bhi...nahin but u must have had a desire to lift me even thou I said not to..
hahaha! and he'll say, oh hello madam, i don't have any such desire jis ke liye mujhey apna kamar tootna parta hai.
to which she will say ruhi ke papa maalish karane thi toh puch lete...itna big natak karne ke kya zaroorat thi
 hppy they certainly have a lot of fun

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-24, 18:15

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
haha! and we do too at their expense!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-24, 18:16

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
haha! and we do too at their expense!
v have to eat as well  hppy  hppy

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-06-24, 19:34

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Perfect Ishra convo girls .... Loved this 
 Heart  Thumbsup

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-06-24, 21:00

slmu wrote:Thanks Manu  hpee
You are welcome Shanthi ...
 hpee

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-24, 21:15

--sumana13-- wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
Perfect Ishra convo girls .... Loved this 
 Heart  Thumbsup
 hpee

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-06-24, 21:30

hooked wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
hooked wrote:woow!! Thanks Manu... hehe... I wonder if heavy lifting is part of the audition process that these soap actors have to give.
It must be tought yaar .. cant imagine carrying that lady in arms .. poor actors land up with back problems many times ...
 Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad

nah...am sure all the gym-training they do prepares them somewhat for the task. but still it can't be any easy for the lady in question to put all your trust in another person, that they will not drop you. And also it is quite embarrassing.. I mean to be grown up and being carried in somebody's arms! haha!!
This is the reason why heroes are paid  more than heroines ??
 scratch

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2014-06-24, 22:15; edited 1 time in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-24, 21:31

--sumana13-- wrote:
hooked wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
hooked wrote:woow!! Thanks Manu... hehe... I wonder if heavy lifting is part of the audition process that these soap actors have to give.
It must be tought yaar .. cant imagine carrying that lady in arms .. poor actors land up with back problems many times ...

nah...am sure all the gym-training they do prepares them somewhat for the task. but still it can't be any easy for the lady in question to put all your trust in another person, that they will not drop you. And also it is quite embarrassing.. I mean to be grown up and being carried in somebody's arms! haha!!
This is the reason why heroes are pId more than heroines ??
what?! Don't tell me!?!! The men lead is paid more than the female lead???? Why?! That's discrimination!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-06-24, 22:17

hooked wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
hooked wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:

what?! Don't tell me!?!! The men lead is paid more than the female lead???? Why?! That's discrimination!
Hookie dear the male lead always gets more every where .... TV  ...movies ....shows etc . But not in singing /music world .. There it is as per talent /voice .and popularity ..
 hpee

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-24, 22:19

--sumana13-- wrote:
hooked wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
hooked wrote:

Hookie dear the male lead always gets more every where .... TV  ...movies ....shows etc . But not in singing /music world .. There it is as per talent /voice .and popularity ..
 hpee
Shocked But in tv soaps there is greater reason why this shouldn't be the case!! The show rests on both the leads equally. In fact the female lead generally has a more important role!!! Can't believe this..really shocked!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-06-24, 22:23

hooked wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
hooked wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
 hpee
Shocked But in tv soaps there is greater reason why this shouldn't be the case!! The show rests on both the leads equally. In fact the female lead generally has a more important role!!! Can't believe this..really shocked!
Yes Hookie .. I am in firm believer in equality between sexes .. Just like you ... But in show biz there is discrimination .. There is bias between hero and heroines ... 
 confused

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-24, 22:30

--sumana13-- wrote:
hooked wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
hooked wrote:
 hpee
Yes Hookie .. I am in firm believer in equality between sexes .. Just like you ... But in show biz there is discrimination .. There is bias between hero and heroines ... 
 confused
hmm...terrible working hours, no regular holidays, gender discrimination in salaries paid.....I think it's time the tv actors formed an union. And we viewers will support them! If any actor is threatened with the sack if they protest, we viewers will protest and stop watching the show until they bring the actor back. Twisted Evil

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-06-24, 22:36

hooked wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
hooked wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
 hpee
 confused
hmm...terrible working hours, no regular holidays, gender discrimination in salaries paid.....I think it's time the tv actors formed an union. And we viewers will support them! If any actor is threatened with the sack if they protest, we viewers will protest and stop watching the show until they bring the actor back. Twisted Evil

My full support to the actors playing  Paro, Ishita and Jodha 
 Thumbsup  Thumbsup

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 17:27

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top