Latest topics

SBS Qubool Hai Segt 24Jun14 "Ahil gets engaged to Nida"

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SBS Qubool Hai Segt 24Jun14 "Ahil gets engaged to Nida"

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-06-24, 15:05

Written Update ...

SBS takes us to the sets of QH where Ahil's engagement ceremony is being shot ....
 Ahil is seen wearing a gold coloured shervaani 

His girlfrien Nida is in a beautifully designed /lehengaa in baby pink accessorised with silver kundan pearl jewellery ... She is lookking very pretty 

Sanam is in a glittery black sharara ... 

Ahil &Nida exchange rings . Then they cut the cake..... Nida feeds Ahil a big piece .. 
Sanam is seen serving all the guests and family as she is an employee of the house ..

Ahil is seen staring at Sanam frequently .. HIs eyes keep following her every where .. 

VO says that Sanam has given up her saman to another girl .. Nida 
But Ahil will soon realise that he loves Sanam with all his heart ..

But whats this Ahil's GF is not impressed with his ring ..she feels that her millionaire BF Has not given her a ring that suits his status ..

Ahil speaks to viewers that he had chosen that simple ring along with Sanam as she likes things simple ..
But Nida dreams of getting a big fat solitaire as an engagement ring ..

Nida is the new  vamp in the shown and she will come between Ahil and Sanam .. 

VO .remarks that today Sanam is looking very much like a banjaran in black glittery dress not like an employee ..
Further VO Says that the jacket Ahil was wearing was already worn by Asad ..and we start missing Asad ... We see a pic of Asad during one of the ceremonies ...

VO continues that sometimes it is an identical costume . Some times it is an identical track .. But what we want to see is ahil love Sanam just as much as  Asad loved his zoya   

Video update .. 
Coming up ....

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2014-06-25, 01:48; edited 1 time in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: SBS Qubool Hai Segt 24Jun14 "Ahil gets engaged to Nida"

Post by Tanthya on 2014-06-24, 16:29

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-06-24, 19:31

Thanks for sharing Tanthya ..

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinidream on 2014-06-24, 22:07

Thank you for the update. 

You know what is interesting. Asad had an evil childhood friend/aka tanveer who wanted to marry him but he had no interest in her in that way. She was a thorn in Zoya and Asad's relationship, caused moments of pain, but Zoya did not have to compete for that ring on her finger. 

Sanam, however, has to deal with Nida, Ahil's girlfriend, not just a friend. Sanam is the one right now on the outside, looking in. 

It is wonderful to note that even while Ahil is engaged to Nida, he is thinking of Sanam. I'm sure Nida is going to see this. Ahil yearning for Sanam and Sanam is yearning for Ahil. She is going to do everything to try to make sure they don't spend too much time together before the wedding.

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-06-25, 01:51

Trinidream wrote:Thank you for the update. 

You know what is interesting. Asad had an evil childhood friend/aka tanveer who wanted to marry him but he had no interest in her in that way. She was a thorn in Zoya and Asad's relationship, caused moments of pain, but Zoya did not have to compete for that ring on her finger. 

Sanam, however, has to deal with Nida, Ahil's girlfriend, not just a friend. Sanam is the one right now on the outside, looking in. 

It is wonderful to note that even while Ahil is engaged to Nida, he is thinking of Sanam. I'm sure Nida is going to see this. Ahil yearning for Sanam and Sanam is yearning for Ahil. She is going to do everything to try to make sure they don't spend too much time together before the wedding.
Yes Trini .. Even I noticed even though Ahil put the ring on Nida his eyes followed Sanam everywhere .. Even Sanam was feeling for Ahil am sure .. And She was trying not to show it ...

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinidream on 2014-06-25, 05:16

You can call me Danielle or Dani. Now if Nida is fussing about the ring because it's not extravagant enough... that speaks volumes to me.

1. You know who Ahil was thinking about when he chose the ring. His heart is telling him who the perfect wife is. Sanam.

2. Ahil will see that all that matters to Nida is money... the same thing that he did not want. His's father's money. It will be interesting if Ahil decides last minute that he cannot marry Nida because things are not extravagant enough. She will probably constantly complain and insist on more and bigger for the wedding. He would probably realise that she does not really care about him and just in it for the money. That's probably when Sanam will be roped in.

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-06-25, 08:50

Trinidream wrote:You can call me Danielle or Dani. Now if Nida is fussing about the ring because it's not extravagant enough... that speaks volumes to me.

1. You know who Ahil was thinking about when he chose the ring. His heart is telling him who the perfect wife is. Sanam.

2. Ahil will see that all that matters to Nida is money... the same thing that he did not want. His's father's money. It will be interesting if Ahil decides last minute that he cannot marry Nida because things are not extravagant enough. She will probably constantly complain and insist on more and bigger for the wedding. He would probably realise that she does not really care about him and just in it for the money. That's probably when Sanam will be roped in.
Hello Danielle .. Welcome to Dhwani .... 

I used to be a great fan of QH But quit watching after the leap .. I do try to watch in now and then but it still has not interested me so far .. May be adter their romance begins I might start watching this regularly .... 

1, i am sure Ahil will get the ring back from Nida  soon and he will give it to Sanam for whom his heart beats 

2. Nida is totally money  minded ... She is after his riches and has no concern for. Ahil .. Hope he realises this ASAP. 
 hpee

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinidream on 2014-06-25, 09:57

I know how you feel. Zoya and Asad drew me into the show. I did not follow much spoilers or so before, so I had no idea they were planning to "kill off" Zoya and Asad. When they found out they were pregnant, I was like YES!! Dilshad has the grandchild she was begging for and we'll get to see Zoya and Asad with that new experience. We did not even get to enjoy Zoya an Asad's after-shock reaction. I'm sure the fans would have loved to see that too. 

But the "killing off" was very traumatic. I think I could have handled a car crash better than the suffering they went through. 

But I would have loved more of their pregnancy story. Can you imagine at the breakfast/lunch and dinner table, Asad and dilshad trying to get her to eat healthy foods for the growing baby/babies and as they leave the house, she's stuffing pizza only to be caught red handed.

The writers could have then done the leap. The delivery of the twins.
Even though I love Sanam and Ahil, I would have given Zoya and Asad more challenges now they had children. Maybe thrown in a baby kidnapping storyline with asad and Zoya going in search of their child. The kidnapper could have been an escaped Tanveer or Tanveer having one of her goons do it. Or even add into the mix a zoya/baby kidnapping with d having to go in search of Zoya and the child. 

I just miss Zoya and Asad and I don't think they were given enough opportunity to explore their married life. 

However, i'm anxiously waiting for Sanam and Ahil to get on with their love life and I want Nida to be there long enough for Sanam to go "He's mine", for her to see them married and Ahil completely mesmerized.

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-06-25, 10:10

Trinidream wrote:I know how you feel. Zoya and Asad drew me into the show. I did not follow much spoilers or so before, so I had no idea they were planning to "kill off" Zoya and Asad. When they found out they were pregnant, I was like YES!! Dilshad has the grandchild she was begging for and we'll get to see Zoya and Asad with that new experience. We did not even get to enjoy Zoya an Asad's after-shock reaction. I'm sure the fans would have loved to see that too. 

But the "killing off" was very traumatic. I think I could have handled a car crash better than the suffering they went through. 

But I would have loved more of their pregnancy story. Can you imagine at the breakfast/lunch and dinner table, Asad and dilshad trying to get her to eat healthy foods for the growing baby/babies and as they leave the house, she's stuffing pizza only to be caught red handed.

The writers could have then done the leap. The delivery of the twins.
Even though I love Sanam and Ahil, I would have given Zoya and Asad more challenges now they had children. Maybe thrown in a baby kidnapping storyline with asad and Zoya going in search of their child. The kidnapper could have been an escaped Tanveer or Tanveer having one of her goons do it. Or even add into the mix a zoya/baby kidnapping with d having to go in search of Zoya and the child. 

I just miss Zoya and Asad and I don't think they were given enough opportunity to explore their married life. 

However, i'm anxiously waiting for Sanam and Ahil to get on with their love life and I want Nida to be there long enough for Sanam to go "He's mine", for her to see them married and Ahil completely mesmerized.
OMGEE how awesomely you write Dani .... 
 long hug 
I agree with you completely on the handling of the AsYa end of season #1  issue ... It was so traumatic for me that .... I still cant get myself to tune in for QH even now ... 

I shall love it if Sanam like Zoya takes  the lead and pulls out Ahil of the mess up in his life  he is heading for by marrying gold digger Nida  ...

I want Sanam to take the lead like. Zoya used to do 
 Heart

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-06-25, 21:38

Thanks manu.. Another vamp !!!! Interesting !! .. Which Makes clear tat she will be after money..so definitely tanveer will not allow ahil to marry her

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-06-25, 21:47

Hey Dani., reading your reply i couldnt stop myself remembering asya,

I just started watching just like tat and got glued like anything though there were many illogical twists.. but as you said asya's end was so cruel, dint even dream of something so though was aware of leap ,

it took me long time to get back again..

Its nice reading you..

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 00:49

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum