Latest topics

Jodha Akbar Written Update 24Jun14 "The poisoned crown"

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jodha Akbar Written Update 24Jun14 "The poisoned crown"

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-06-24, 20:04

The episode begins  at the Meena bazaar ..
Jalal is full of praises for the tohfaas given to him by all three begums .. The tohfaa that touched his heart was the locket given by Salima begum .. Which had inscriptions of hindus and muslims on its two faces ..reminding him of his new status ....AKBAR ... 

Jo is happy and congratulates Salima .. Ruku is jealous and unwillingly forces a congratulation for Salima .. 
Jalal meets naughty Rahim playing with Munim khan .. he is usual naughty  self ...
jalal says you became naughty rahim, munim says no he is not, if you meet my son ghani khan then you would see naughtiness but now he is mature, jalal says yes he is competent in politics and loyal too, he thanks jalal for praising him and says when he comes this time I will tell him that he made me proud....

Jo -JA take a walk in moon light ...
Jala asks if she was annoyed as she did not win The Meena bazaar contest ...
Jo is not jealous of Salima but happy for her ..
Jalal then confesses that Jodha was closest to his heart ...this brings a smile on Jo's face ..
Jalal holds her hand .. Smiles at her .. They walk in the wilderness with their guards following them ...

At kabul .. Mahachuchak is annoyed with her clumsy maid .. She loses her temper and warns her of dire consequences if she annoyed her again ..

MC sends a message to Ghani khan and Jalal ..

Nazir beg MC's blind general gifts her the beheaded head of one enemy along with a watermelon sprayed with the enemy's blood  just to satiate Maha chu's vicarious pleasures .. and MC is maha  impressed ..and happy with him .... She actually  tastes the fruit favoured with human blood !l 

Next scene is at Agra DEK... 
Jodha Ruku, Salima are seen walking towards the DEK and elsewhere  Todarmal is examining the tohfaas  minutely ... 

At DEK Jalal demands that he would like all his khaas begums to present him their tohfaas .. First comes Salima...followed by. Ruku 

. Just as Jo is about to place the taj /mukut /crown on Jalal's head .. Todermal interfares .. As he has discovered something poisonous in the crown .. All are shocked .. .. Todermal is asked to prove himself by Jalal ....

Todermal then displays his ulcerating bleeding hands that happened because he had touched and examined the crown ..entire DEK Is shocked ..

Jalal furiously orders investigations to determine who and why was his crown poisoned 

The royal hakim declares that a special unique rare poison which would have spelled doom on Jalal .had been smeared on to thecrown   Parvardigaar had saved their shehenshaha ....
Jalal orders urgent treatment for. Todermal ... 

Atgah is very concerned how could such a poison enter the palace ..
Jodha is questioned ... But she is innocent ... Ruku blames Jo for being careless .. Salima defends Jodha ..

It is inferred by Atgah-Todermal that some one did the act of poisoning the crown was  an insider ... The one who has easy access to Jodha's hojra and had easy access to all her things .. And this act of sabotage was carried out while Jo slept ....

Jo is very hurt and worried ..

Todermal questions all jodha's baandies ...jodha defends Moti Bai ..... Jalal asks Todermal to be careful and not blame any innocent one ...
Jo laments that some one has used her to attack Jalal 

Precap for tomorrow ...
Jalal is siting very close to Jodha and looks into her tearful eyes and asks her lovingly .. "Tell me Jodha begum .. Were you the one who poisoned that crown ??"  Jo is stunned !

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2014-06-24, 23:43; edited 4 times in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 24Jun14 "The poisoned crown"

Post by shobita on 2014-06-24, 20:44

Thanks for the update Sumana :)

Whoever conceived MC's scenes today needs to be  Bang

shobita
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-06-24, 20:53

Thanks for the lovely update Manu,  long hug 
Well my wish list granted Salima won. Now Jalal this question of yours will set forums ablaze Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  CV team you twisted minds Bang  Bang  Bang  Bang  Bang  Bang  Bang

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-06-24, 20:58

shobita wrote:Thanks for the update Sumana :)

Whoever conceived MC's scenes today needs to be  Bang
I agree Shobita ... It was ghastly and too much disturbingly violent ...  
 affraid  affraid

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Giannita63 on 2014-06-24, 21:10

Really, I'm HATING this Mahachuchak track more than I hated the Benazir track!!! Is disgusting and is making me lose interest in a show I used to love!!!! And this Shennaz neverending track is getting on my nerves too!!! What a crappy group of CV's that Ekta has, they're ruining my show badly!!!
 Bang  Bang  Bang 
Sooooooo annoyed!!!  Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad 

Giannita63

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-06-24, 21:20

Giannita63 wrote:Really, I'm HATING this Mahachuchak track more than I hated the Benazir track!!! Is disgusting and is making me lose interest in a show I used to love!!!! And this Shennaz neverending track is getting on my nerves too!!! What a crappy group of CV's that Ekta has, they're ruining my show badly!!!
 Bang  Bang  Bang 
Same here Giannita ... I am hating the inhuman mindles violence track of Maha Chu track yaar ..
All fans are equally upset 
 Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-06-24, 21:21

Thank You

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-06-24, 21:22

Nanayaa623 wrote:Thanks for the lovely update Manu,  long hug 
Well my wish list granted Salima won. Now Jalal this question of yours will set forums ablaze Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  CV team you twisted minds Bang  Bang  Bang  Bang  Bang  Bang  Bang
Hugs Nanayaa .. I am happy ....for a change it is victory for  Salima this time ...

Clap  Thumbsup 
I am hating. Maha chu track too 
 Bang  Bang

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-06-24, 21:48

--sumana13-- wrote:
Hugs Nanayaa .. I am happy ....for a change it is victory for  Salima this time ...

Clap  Thumbsup 
 Bang  Bang
Manu, I know, thanks to the written update I am able to do selective watching if am on DTB and decide where the crap would be. Honestly the precap left a bad taste in my mouth and hope that the CV team are not planning in putting Jodha in the "how dare you insult my love" mood and separate them again but rather let them work it out and come up strongly then I can stomach the crap Maha Chu track, Now what the .... are they doing to JA confused  every aspect is chuckchauk, chuchchauk, chuchchauk Bang

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-06-24, 22:21

Tanthya wrote:Thank You
Hugs. Tanthya ... 
 long hug  Kiss

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-06-24, 22:49

Nanayaa623 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:

Clap  Thumbsup 
 Bang  Bang
Manu, I know, thanks to the written update I am able to do selective watching if am on DTB and decide where the crap would be. Honestly the precap left a bad taste in my mouth and hope that the CV team are not planning in putting Jodha in the "how dare you insult my love" mood and separate them again but rather let them work it out and come up strongly then I can stomach the crap Maha Chu track, Now what the .... are they doing to JA confused  every aspect is chuckchauk, chuchchauk, chuchchauk Bang
I think Jala is puling Jodha's leg in the precap .. He is deriving pleasure watching her  discomfiture.....  He is too much in love with her and trusts her fully  
 Heart  Heart

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-06-24, 23:33

--sumana13-- wrote:
Nanayaa623 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:

Clap  Thumbsup 
 Bang  Bang
I think Jala is puling Jodha's leg in the precap .. He is deriving pleasure watching her  discomfiture.....  He is too much in love with her and trusts her fully  
 Heart  Heart
Really Manu, Question  Is  he just been teda to her,  notty   I have to watch it and see the body language detective  I didn't watch that part cos wasn't happy when I read the update on it.  Will do so in the evening. party4

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-06-24, 23:40

I loved how jalal is now trusting the Rajputs for his security more than Adham and Sharifu 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-06-25, 00:12

--sumana13-- wrote:

I loved how jalal is now trusting the Rajputs for his security more than Adham and Sharifu 
Manu, I didn't get my wish on both. I was hoping one of them will wear the crown so it would be a lesson for them not to covet things that ain't theirs.  ROFL

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-06-25, 00:43

Nanayaa623 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:

Manu, I didn't get my wish on both. I was hoping one of them will wear the crown so it would be a lesson for them not to covet things that ain't theirs.  ROFL
Every thing should be your own hard earned and well deserved .. Otherwise it will never last with you ...  So they  learnt a lesson or not !

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-06-25, 07:05

--sumana13-- wrote:
Nanayaa623 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:

Clap  Thumbsup 
 Bang  Bang
 Heart  Heart

Manu, you are right Thumbsup   the scenario looks as if he is trying to make her stop blaming herself for what has happened. Hope morrow CV team would not disappoint us. Keeping my expectations low level.  Wink

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-06-25, 08:41

Nanayaa623 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
Nanayaa623 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:

Clap  Thumbsup 
 Bang  Bang
 Heart  Heart

Manu, you are right Thumbsup   the scenario looks as if he is trying to make her stop blaming herself for what has happened. Hope morrow CV team would not disappoint us. Keeping my expectations low level.  Wink
Jalal has his own sweet ways of pacifying Jodha .. And it is so endearing to watch him .. I am sure he understands the reason of Jodha's tears ... And he can't see her in tears 
 Heart

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-06-25, 11:32

Giannita63 wrote:Really, I'm HATING this Mahachuchak track more than I hated the Benazir track!!! Is disgusting and is making me lose interest in a show I used to love!!!! And this Shennaz neverending track is getting on my nerves too!!! What a crappy group of CV's that Ekta has, they're ruining my show badly!!!
 Bang  Bang  Bang 
You know what Gia .. I am disliking Mahachu track much more than I hated Benazir track ... 
 Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Giannita63 on 2014-06-25, 11:43

--sumana13-- wrote: notty 
 Bang  Bang  Bang 
You know what Gia .. I am disliking Mahachu track much more than I hated Benazir track ... 
Yes dear, is totally stupid!!!!  Sadistic, too much cruelty, disgusting and to my point of view, not entertaining AT ALL!!!  Instead of Jodha Akbar the  show should be renamed to Kill Akbar, everybody wants his throne and wants him dead....  Bang  Bang  Bang 

Soooooooo upsetting!!!!!  Jodha Akbar CV's:  OFF WITH YOUR HEADS!!! [size=16]

Giannita63

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-06-25, 11:58

Giannita63 wrote:
 Bang  Bang  Bang 
Yes dear, is totally stupid!!!!  Sadistic, too much cruelty, disgusting and to my point of view, not entertaining AT ALL!!!  Instead of Jodha Akbar the  show should be renamed to Kill Akbar, everybody wants his throne and wants him dead....  Bang  Bang  Bang 

Ok factually speaking, everybody did want to kill Akbar, not just the ones shown in the episode, there were many more too big nad small.. but the  thing is JALAL solved the issues himself  sometimes with the help of his ministers, and his Khas Begums notably Ruqaiyya ..It is not shown that Mariam Uz Zamani  had tht   towering influence as shown in the present show.

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-06-25, 12:40

Tanthya wrote:
Giannita63 wrote:
 Bang  Bang  Bang 

Ok factually speaking, everybody did want to kill Akbar, not just the ones shown in the episode, there were many more too big nad small.. but the  thing is JALAL solved the issues himself  sometimes with the help of his ministers, and his Khas Begums notably Ruqaiyya ..It is not shown that Mariam Uz Zamani  had tht   towering influence as shown in the present show.
Thanks for sharing Sathya ... But is it possible that the towering influence of MUZ has been edited out/deleted from documented history by the successors of Akbar ?? 
They did erase many things about Akbar's association with Hindu  .. Hindu begums etc 
 scratch  scratch

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-06-25, 13:39

--sumana13-- wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
Giannita63 wrote:

Thanks for sharing Sathya ... But is it possible that the towering influence of MUZ has been edited out/deleted from documented history by the successors of Akbar ?? 
They did erase many things about Akbar's association with Hindu  .. Hindu begums etc 
 scratch  scratch

If that were the intention, then  the book would not have bothered about MUZ at all..yet the Book waxes eloquence on the  business acumen of MUZ and how she was very active in court affairs, playing politics, reading between the lines, one can infer that jalal respected her views but was not influenced by her as he was by Maham or Bairam.

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-06-25, 13:52

Tanthya wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
Giannita63 wrote:

scratch  scratch

If that were the intention, then  the book would not have bothered about MUZ at all..yet the Book waxes eloquence on the  business acumen of MUZ and how she was very active in court affairs, playing politics, reading between the lines, one can infer that jalal respected her views but was not influenced by her as he was by Maham or Bairam.
Ok .. S all this is just the hyperactive imagination of Ektaa and her creative team ...
Another thing i wanted to ask ....was Mahachu as viscous /violent and a terror as she is portrayed here  ..  Do you think they are over dramatising it ??   Watermelon flavoured with human blood !!!  YUKKK !! 
 affraid  affraid

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 15:27

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum