Latest topics

Why will Pragya keep the truth hidden ? ( Kumkumbhagya )

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Why will Pragya keep the truth hidden ? ( Kumkumbhagya )

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-06-24, 20:20

We are all guessing that pragya will not tell the truth. But even if she hides the truth for her sister's sake, how long can she take this torture? She knows that Aliya will never let BulBul be happy with Purab then why should she hide the truth? At this point she also thinks  that Bulbul does not want to be with Purab.

But this is an Ekta serial and it's a Hate  marriage so she would definitely continue to keep quiet  Rolling Eyes though it's illogical.  I wonder what Bulbul will do  at the reception and I wonder whether Purab will come to the wedding reception or not.

Sriti Jha's acting as pragya was awesome and it was really heartbreaking to see her realization of what kind of a marriage she got into. The setup of the show so far has been really good and  I just hope that they can keep this up.

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Why will Pragya keep the truth hidden ? ( Kumkumbhagya )

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-06-24, 23:37

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-06-25, 02:15

Shesherkobita wrote:
Sabi thanks for sharing.

Aww, so sad, I think she is still in a state of shock and realization. Lets see what happens when she starts bouncing back.

The way Abhi and Aylia acts when Daadi is around them and when she is not may give her also a clue where they weakness is too very soon I hope she would be smart and start using it against Abhi. I am loving each development. hppy

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-25, 02:27

she would keep quite for now so that aaliya and aabhi don't take any action against bulbul for now...she knows bul is angry wit purab for now but if they love each other after the immediate hurt and betrayal dies a bit then she may change her mind...also depends how and wat they do to torture her and most importantly how she answers them...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by riyya6 on 2014-06-25, 06:01

sabi if you look at the whole thing, the mess is inlogical just to keep both abhi & pragya in hate marriage.... in fact now after knowing n pragya not telling the truth is inlogical as well... but i think she has no option left, she has to protect her sis... I somehow think that this will go on for some time even purab will have hit n misses n will not be able to meet any one of them ATm... the hate thing will go on for some time then truth will be out....i think it will be bulbul learning the truth n marrying suresh to solve her sister misery..... as its all happening bcoz of her.... Purab will be left heartbroken.... 

Im not worried abt pragya, she will manage it... she will equally give back to both aliya & abhi, hope so.... but pragya is really worried abt her mum n now her sister as well.....imagine if both abhi & aliya can go this length for her, what will they both do to bulbul... its scary though....

i really feel bad when abhi is making fun of pragya including this aliya...  Bang 

I like the actress potraying pragya, i never watch any of her previous show but shes good... Im liking her.... i think she does suit the character played to the core.... But i just want a fighting bahu n not crying bahu....  hppy

riyya6
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-06-25, 06:43

riyya6 wrote:sabi if you look at the whole thing, the mess is inlogical just to keep both abhi & pragya in hate marriage.... in fact now after knowing n pragya not telling the truth is inlogical as well... but i think she has no option left, she has to protect her sis... I somehow think that this will go on for some time even purab will have hit n misses n will not be able to meet any one of them ATm... the hate thing will go on for some time then truth will be out....i think it will be bulbul learning the truth n marrying suresh to solve her sister misery..... as its all happening bcoz of her.... Purab will be left heartbroken.... 

Im not worried abt pragya, she will manage it... she will equally give back to both aliya & abhi, hope so.... but pragya is really worried abt her mum n now her sister as well.....imagine if both abhi & aliya can go this length for her, what will they both do to bulbul... its scary though....

i really feel bad when abhi is making fun of pragya including this aliya...  Bang 

I like the actress potraying pragya, i never watch any of her previous show but shes good... Im liking her.... i think she does suit the character played to the core.... But i just want a fighting bahu n not crying bahu....  hppy
Yes Riyya, I totally agree with you on this  Thumbsup I will get bore easily if she cries all the time. No  No  No  I understand her pity party for now and expecting her to bounce back fulyl and stand for her rights as his wife and put that sister of his in her right place bounce  bounce  bounce

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 03:45

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum