Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 24th June 2014 Written Update

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-25, 11:51

hooked wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
hooked wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
Complete entertainment package .. I agree Hookie .. But I missed my fav ruhi yesterday 
 hpee
true, ruhi was missing yesterday...but then monday's episode had been quite a treat with all those kids rampaging about!! hppy
I guess after giving many retakes of their kiddish riot scenes they all needed a day off 
 hppy
RIOT is definitely the most perfect word to describe what they were up to that day!!! ROFL
the kids were  more dangerous then the rioters that ishita confronted  hppy

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-25, 11:56

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:

actually, it was a really nice touch when Raman pointed up for ishu to look away..ahah! that was too cute!
Yes, sarra, I agree it was a nice episode, with lots of fun moments...
as for raman's surprise, I agree...they should have first shown that her car was still there which gets Raman worried...instead of him noticing it later..
I just don't get this car thing.. what are these guys trying to hide??

yep he didn't want her to c until it was to late...it was to cute...no fuss...thou how she walked out of the house in those shoes when she couldn't walk 3steps is beyond me...

everyone but ishita is taking the serial killer seriously  hppy of course she will c him first...yeah surprise should have been that car is still here not y has she gone to work or even surprise that she went wit the killer on the lose and didn't tell me...

[size=35]they r trying to hide the real culprit...thou y not get rid of the car so it can't b traced back to u...cause there will b cameras around the city that could picked up...[/size]

y r the police not looking for who the car was sold to or y could they not find him...
maybe raman and mihir were walking so fast that she had to keep up them...and all that walking about had aggravated the situation. Just trying to find a reason behind her extreme discomfort as soon as mihir left! hppy
and seriously! What are the police there for if Mihir has to trace who bought ashok's car and raman and co. have to visit the man to find out details...
Our tax money is paid to the police so that they do this kind of stuff for us! haha!
 hppy  hppy she came in a taxi and didn't drive because she couldn't they were hurting her...i actually don't get the logic of buying shoes one size to small and hoping they will loosen...because the length of your foot will b to big for it anyway...buying it in your own size and hoping is understandable...mihir left only raman remained so complaining toh banta hai na boss  hppy  hppy 

the police havnt put out an APB or alerted the public thru the media to see if anyone has seen the car..no cctv camera checks...like all investigations will b carried out by the 3muskateers and police turns up when all the fun is had...

shagun would b this worried for only herself and adi...who else does she love...
I know, it's like the police have handed over the task of finding the culprit to the '3 musketeers' (very appropriate title !) and will turn up only when there is a need to arrest someone...compare this nto the obstacles the police generally put up in detective novels when our pvt investigators try to do some investigation! Shocked
If Shagun did it though, it would be out of anger, right?
and then she wouldn't have felt the need to insult ishu at the parlour that day because she would be feeling that by hurting amma she had already scored against ishita. i am applying my little knowledge of human psychology here but don't know if it works on soap characters!! hppy

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-25, 11:57

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
hooked wrote:
true, ruhi was missing yesterday...but then monday's episode had been quite a treat with all those kids rampaging about!! hppy
I guess after giving many retakes of their kiddish riot scenes they all needed a day off 
 hppy
RIOT is definitely the most perfect word to describe what they were up to that day!!! ROFL
haha...i know..a room full of kids can be more dangerous than a horde of wild buffaloes, as my class 3 class teacher would often say.

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-06-25, 12:15

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
 hppy
haha...i know..a room full of kids can be more dangerous than a horde of wild buffaloes, as my class 3 class teacher would often say.
OMGee really ! 
 hppy  hppy

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-06-25, 12:16

Thanks Hooked

What a disjointed episode it was.. all the serial killer stuff was so yawn worthy. Thank goodness for the Raman carrying Ishita scenes.. nice dialogues there with Raman asking whether he is a porter and Ishu talking about the weather  ROFL  ROFL 

So Apshagun and Param know who ran amma over.. how ridiculous. When Raman came with the police, Shagun had no emotions about the car at all. I think its probably Adi after all.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-25, 12:25

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
yep he didn't want her to c until it was to late...it was to cute...no fuss...thou how she walked out of the house in those shoes when she couldn't walk 3steps is beyond me...

everyone but ishita is taking the serial killer seriously  hppy of course she will c him first...yeah surprise should have been that car is still here not y has she gone to work or even surprise that she went wit the killer on the lose and didn't tell me...

[size=36]they r trying to hide the real culprit...thou y not get rid of the car so it can't b traced back to u...cause there will b cameras around the city that could picked up...[/size]

y r the police not looking for who the car was sold to or y could they not find him...
maybe raman and mihir were walking so fast that she had to keep up them...and all that walking about had aggravated the situation. Just trying to find a reason behind her extreme discomfort as soon as mihir left! hppy
and seriously! What are the police there for if Mihir has to trace who bought ashok's car and raman and co. have to visit the man to find out details...
Our tax money is paid to the police so that they do this kind of stuff for us! haha!
 hppy  hppy she came in a taxi and didn't drive because she couldn't they were hurting her...i actually don't get the logic of buying shoes one size to small and hoping they will loosen...because the length of your foot will b to big for it anyway...buying it in your own size and hoping is understandable...mihir left only raman remained so complaining toh banta hai na boss  hppy  hppy 

the police havnt put out an APB or alerted the public thru the media to see if anyone has seen the car..no cctv camera checks...like all investigations will b carried out by the 3muskateers and police turns up when all the fun is had...

shagun would b this worried for only herself and adi...who else does she love...
I know, it's like the police have handed over the task of finding the culprit to the '3 musketeers' (very appropriate title !) and will turn up only when there is a need to arrest someone...compare this nto the obstacles the police generally put up in detective novels when our pvt investigators try to do some investigation! Shocked
and then she wouldn't have felt the need to insult ishu at the parlour that day because she would be feeling that by hurting amma she had already scored against ishita. i am applying my little knowledge of human psychology here but don't know if it works on soap characters!! hppy
i don't know if it was just a accident and that got made worse because0they tried to cover it...on her basis of panicking there is a limited pool of suspects as she doesn't care for anyone...

its like that in american english shows its only indian ones that encourage private investigations  hppy  hppy

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-25, 12:28

slmu wrote:Thanks Hooked

What a disjointed episode it was.. all the serial killer stuff was so yawn worthy. Thank goodness for the Raman carrying Ishita scenes.. nice dialogues there with Raman asking whether he is a porter and Ishu talking about the weather  ROFL  ROFL 

So Apshagun and Param know who ran amma over.. how ridiculous. When Raman came with the police, Shagun had no emotions about the car at all. I think its probably Adi after all.
Yes, emotions-wise it is becoming very difficult to understand Shagun and the lot. I mean she wasn't expecting Raman to bring the police to arrest Param that day either and if they knew who had done it, they would have expected Raman to suspect Param...
Or is it all going to turn out some super acting and a super master plan that they have hatched to bring Raman down??
Raman carrying Ishu was done brilliantly. It was actually a very funny scene more than being romantic. I'm loving the balance that the writers have found wrt IshRa. Heart

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-25, 12:28

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
 hppy
 hppy  hppy

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-25, 12:31

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:

i don't know if it was just a accident and that got made worse because0they tried to cover it...on her basis of panicking there is a limited pool of suspects as she doesn't care for anyone...

its like that in american english shows its only indian ones that encourage private investigations  hppy  hppy
The police in these soaps are so lazy that they are like 'yes baba, you guys do all the running around, finding clues and chasing suspects...just tell us where to turn up with an arrest warrant and we'll do so'
true, shagun wouldn't care abut hiding too many people...maybe hitting amma is going to turn out to be part of a bigger plan! still lame though... ROFL

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-25, 12:34

i actually liked the serial killer talk between ishita and raman in the kitchen... hppy 

c at that time cvs hadn't decided on the culprit therefore all suspects were blank  hppy and now the emotions r being added so to confuse audiences...but v r not phools  hppy

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-25, 12:35

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

The police in these soaps are so lazy that they are like 'yes baba, you guys do all the running around, finding clues and chasing suspects...just tell us where to turn up with an arrest warrant and we'll do so'
true, shagun wouldn't care abut hiding too many people...maybe hitting amma is going to turn out to be part of a bigger plan! still lame though... ROFL
rab hi jaane  hppy

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-06-25, 12:36

hooked wrote:

Yes, emotions-wise it is becoming very difficult to understand Shagun and the lot. I mean she wasn't expecting Raman to bring the police to arrest Param that day either and if they knew who had done it, they would have expected Raman to suspect Param...
Or is it all going to turn out some super acting and a super master plan that they have hatched to bring Raman down??
Raman carrying Ishu was done brilliantly. It was actually a very funny scene more than being romantic. I'm loving the balance that the writers have found wrt IshRa. Heart

I agree .. its so weird.. there should have been some worry, some concern when Raman turned up with the police.. nothing.

I agree they kept the scene light and humorous and not romantic, loved it

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-06-25, 12:39

sarra0 wrote:

i actually liked the serial killer talk between ishita and raman in the kitchen... hppy 

c at that time cvs hadn't decided on the culprit therefore all suspects were blank  hppy and now the emotions r being added so to confuse audiences...but v r not phools  hppy

It went on for too long I thought - the serial killer talk I mean

I agree.. its ridiculous they think we are so dumb

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-25, 12:52

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

i am so0tired of running over saga it needs to b concluded and fast...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-06-25, 12:54

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

Ab Ekta kare bhi toh kya.. SPA and then the serial killer.. so many interruptions coming in the way of a solution  hppy

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-25, 13:08

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

Ab Ekta kare bhi toh kya.. SPA and then the serial killer.. so many interruptions coming in the way of a solution  hppy

and isn't it natural for people to suspect that the serial killer might be behind amma's accident, too? but no, the serial killer is one track and the accident is another track and we have to look at them as water-tight compartments...
I mean, logic goes out of the window when we sit down to watch these shows!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-25, 13:19

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

SPA done and promotions nearly done hopefully get back to story now

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-25, 13:21

hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

and isn't it natural for people to suspect that the serial killer might be behind amma's accident, too? but no, the serial killer is one track and the accident is another track and we have to look at them as water-tight compartments...
its ok v thought of the serial killer as the culprit...where they fail v start  hppy

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-06-25, 13:41

hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

Logic certainly does. Look at the way the possible culprits are reacting one day and a different way the next  Rolling Eyes

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-06-25, 13:42

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

SPA done and promotions nearly done hopefully get back to story now

Yes thank goodness.. hope the wrap it up at least early next week

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-06-25, 13:42

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

its ok v thought of the serial killer as the culprit...where they fail v start  hppy

hppy

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-25, 13:48

slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

Logic certainly does. Look at the way the possible culprits are reacting one day and a different way the next  Rolling Eyes
this is to keep the actors fresh...facial exercises to keep muscle loose.. hppy

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-06-25, 13:56

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:

this is to keep the actors fresh...facial exercises to keep muscle loose.. hppy

OMG  ROFL  ROFL

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2014-06-25, 14:17

actually y Vandu is getting so upset about pregnancy,.....its not a crime...ryt?

her hus lost job ..so wat , she s having a gud job and they seems 2 be financially ok....then y so much of  tension

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-06-25, 14:19

anusha.cochin wrote:actually y Vandu is getting so upset about pregnancy,.....its not a crime...ryt?

her hus lost job ..so wat , she s having a gud job and they seems 2 be financially ok....then y so much of  tension

Anu, I think Bala loosing his job has made them financially insecure. When they put Shravan in that new school where the fees are very high, they were saying that they could just manage.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 15:31

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum