Latest topics

Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 24th June 2014 Written Update

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 24th June 2014 Written Update

Post by hooked on 2014-06-25, 14:20

anusha.cochin wrote:actually y Vandu is getting so upset about pregnancy,.....its not a crime...ryt?

her hus lost job ..so wat , she s having a gud job and they seems 2 be financially ok....then y so much of  tension

Vandu was not worried initially but she is noticing that Bala is very tense about their present financial situation, na? First, he took a job teaching a school kid, then he didn't want to send Shravan to the summer camp...so she is worried that if Bala gets to know that she is pregnant at that moment, he'll spiral into further depression...

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-25, 14:54

hooked wrote:
anusha.cochin wrote:actually y Vandu is getting so upset about pregnancy,.....its not a crime...ryt?

her hus lost job ..so wat , she s having a gud job and they seems 2 be financially ok....then y so much of  tension

Vandu was not worried initially but she is noticing that Bala is very tense about their present financial situation, na? First, he took a job teaching a school kid, then he didn't want to send Shravan to the summer camp...so she is worried that if Bala gets to know that she is pregnant at that moment, he'll spiral into further depression...
she didn't tell ishita she was pregnant which is fine cause bala has the first right to know as the father but wit all this tension and worry there isn't a possibility of not having the baby would there

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-06-25, 14:56

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:

she didn't tell ishita she was pregnant which is fine cause bala has the first right to know as the father but wit all this tension and worry there isn't a possibility of not having the baby would there

I hope hey are going to have her go for a secret abortion and Bala finding out in the nick of time etc.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-25, 14:59

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:

I hope hey are going to have her go for a secret abortion and Bala finding out in the nick of time etc.
Vandu and Bala seem to be the sort of couple who discuss about things and if she did decide for an abortion, she couldn't do it without informing Bala, could she? But maybe this will be a test for their relationship and then they'll emerge out of it stronger and more in love.

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-06-25, 15:06

hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:

Vandu and Bala seem to be the sort of couple who discuss about things and if she did decide for an abortion, she couldn't do it without informing Bala, could she? But maybe this will be a test for their relationship and then they'll emerge out of it stronger and more in love.

Lets hope she does find the courage to talk to him about it. I think this is definitely a test of their relationship

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-25, 15:08

slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

Lets hope she does find the courage to talk to him about it. I think this is definitely a test of their relationship
I am really hoping that is how it will be. It's couples like Vandu-Bala who make me believe in love. And fortunately we do see such couples around us in real life too. Heart

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-06-25, 15:19

hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:

I am really hoping that is how it will be. It's couples like Vandu-Bala who make me believe in love. And fortunately we do see such couples around us in real life too. Heart

yes thank goodness.. imagine if we saw someone like Aastha Shlok all the time

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-25, 15:20

slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:

Oh my god!!! That would be a nightmare and put me off all thoughts of marriage for ever and ever!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-06-25, 15:25

hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:

Oh my god!!! That would be a nightmare and put me off all thoughts of marriage for ever and ever!

hppy  yup its enough to put anyone off.. dream of having one like Vindaloo or even Ishra

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-25, 15:50

slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:

hppy  yup its enough to put anyone off.. dream of having one like Vindaloo or even Ishra

even IshRa's relationship had its terrifying moments which goes to show that what is romantic is not always comforting... Twisted Evil

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetygirl28 on 2014-06-25, 18:41

Sorry to post in this inappropriate forum. Abavi I am searching for you. Please can you pm me? I even pm.ed you in IF.

sweetygirl28
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 04:39

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum