Latest topics

Jodha Akbar 269: Todar Mal's triumph! JA 272:Tangled skeinsP5 JA 274:Depths of follyP10 JA 276:Pg 22

Page 3 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar 269: Todar Mal's triumph! JA 272:Tangled skeinsP5 JA 274:Depths of follyP10 JA 276:Pg 22

Post by sandhya on 2014-06-28, 21:26

Are they mocking at JodhaBegum by giving her all those naari samman dialogues in defense of guilty Shehnaaz!

'Fiercely proud' Amer ki bhaagin should try out these dialogues to Mahachuchak and ask her to respect her daughters and not treat them like scum.

I am eagerly waiting for a jo - chuchak confrontation.

Btw aunty,  today I understood how Jannat Aashiyaani must have uttered Qubool hai.

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar 269: Todar Mal's triumph! JA 272:Tangled skeinsP5 JA 274:Depths of follyP10 JA 276:Pg 22

Post by adianasr on 2014-06-28, 22:11

Hawwwwww.... Sands how can u say so of Jodha Begum?!?!?!?!?  Twisted Evil 

Why would the makers want to mock Jodha Begum ???? nty 

Dont u know the media has declared that Jodha is the one who makes JA go round!!!!!!!!! hppy ROFL

adianasr
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by munnirony on 2014-06-28, 23:44

Ok so as per new promo jodha will come nd inform jalal tht shehnaaz wants to kill jalal.  So as usual jodha begum will come to know about the truth nd jalal would be clueless as usual. Nd ya how can jodha begum go wrong?  Who knows this is also her plan to expose shehnaaz.  hppy

munnirony
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by shobita on 2014-06-29, 10:53

Dear Aunty,

You are absolutely right about their romance......it is worse than insipid.......worse, I am not getting bored with the romance, I am getting annoyed. Annoyed with Paridhi that she is unable to differentiate between character and the actor. I am fine with her reservation in doing passionate and steamy scenes. But the problem is that she can't even get her expressions right even for simple romantic scenes. Her blushing is limited to 2 secs after which she looks down. When Jalal sleeps on her lap she mechanically plays with his locks , doesn't even behold him and his cuteness......and less said the better about their hugs and kisses. I used to watch Saraswatichandra last year. Apparently the female protagonist (Jennifer Winget aka Kumud) also had reservations about doing steamy scenes. But when it came to all the romantic scenes, whatever the discomfort she carried never came through. And her expressions were spot on. I am sorry that I am writing all this but I had to take this out of my system

12 years back I watched a Bharatanatyam recital. It was a short 30 minute dance recital and the scene enacted from Ramayana - about Shree Rama, Shree Sita and Lakshmana setting up their abode in Panchavati. The dancer who played Shree Rama was around 30 year old, the lady playing Shree Sita was 60 years of age and Lakshmana also around 60 years. There were few romantic scenes between Rama and Sita. I vividly remember the scenes (even after 12 years) because I never for once felt an old lady romancing a young man.....I only remember Rama romancing Sita.......I feel that as an artist you need to become the character. When Paridhi is enacting her romantic scenes , she just refuses to leave Paridhi Sharma back home and transform into Jalal's Jodha. And THAT to me is most annoying. I never liked any of Mahachuchak's scenes, but that scene on Friday of her taking great pleasure in tormenting her fiancé Haider was done very well. Mita Vashisht looked least awkward while doing that scene.

shobita
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by mandygi on 2014-06-29, 12:55

i absolutely agree with you, i am not enjoying the character of jpdha because of paridhi sharma..she does not know how to act well..her romantic scenes irk me the most, how can she take such a show lightly that gave her so much success otherwise who was she!!!..rajat, at least had few hits to his name and had tasted popularity before..how i wish that she is replaced and ekta does something about it  but i doubt if any of that will happen..that is why ia m just ignoring her character so that i can see my jalal in action!
shobita wrote:Dear Aunty,

You are absolutely right about their romance......it is worse than insipid.......worse, I am not getting bored with the romance, I am getting annoyed. Annoyed with Paridhi that she is unable to differentiate between character and the actor. I am fine with her reservation in doing passionate and steamy scenes. But the problem is that she can't even get her expressions right even for simple romantic scenes. Her blushing is limited to 2 secs after which she looks down. When Jalal sleeps on her lap she mechanically plays with his locks , doesn't even behold him and his cuteness......and less said the better about their hugs and kisses. I used to watch Saraswatichandra last year. Apparently the female protagonist (Jennifer Winget aka Kumud) also had reservations about doing steamy scenes. But when it came to all the romantic scenes, whatever the discomfort she carried never came through. And her expressions were spot on. I am sorry that I am writing all this but I had to take this out of my system

12 years back I watched a Bharatanatyam recital. It was a short 30 minute dance recital and the scene enacted from Ramayana - about Shree Rama, Shree Sita and Lakshmana setting up their abode in Panchavati. The dancer who played Shree Rama was around 30 year old, the lady playing Shree Sita was 60 years of age and Lakshmana also around 60 years. There were few romantic scenes between Rama and Sita. I vividly remember the scenes (even after 12 years) because I never for once felt an old lady romancing a young man.....I only remember Rama romancing Sita.......I feel that as an artist you need to become the character. When Paridhi is enacting her romantic scenes , she just refuses to leave Paridhi Sharma back home and transform into Jalal's Jodha. And THAT to me is most annoying. I never liked any of Mahachuchak's scenes, but that scene on Friday of her taking great pleasure in tormenting her fiancé Haider was done very well. Mita Vashisht looked least awkward while doing that scene.

mandygi
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by munnirony on 2014-06-29, 14:21

@Mandy,  ur expecting too much. In yesterday' s episode she was given too much footage not only in the show but also the woman spl evening throughout. Its clear channel is favoring her.

munnirony
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by shiningways2407 on 2014-06-29, 14:54

@mandy her acting
will never improve atleast
in JA n the reason is simple
she trie to copy Ash in which
she fails terribly.
This is something
that I have noticed many
time. 
@munni only channel??
Few days back I saw
thread on IF about 
news nation. By reading that
I came to conclusion
that media is making her
fly on cloud nine.
Media is simply making hype
about her. 
She is becoming media ki
aankhon ka taara with her
OTT polite behaviour which for
me is FAKE.media ne sar par
chada rakha hai. Imagine
media to uski make up
ki dukaan ko elegant beauty
kehte hai,koi is show se pehle
ki pic dekhe to pata chal jayega ki
sje has ordinary look.

shiningways2407

Back to top Go down

Post by munnirony on 2014-06-29, 15:14

@shinning, as per media, PH & channel & also many people TRPs r bcoz of her, so obviously she will get tht hype.  Bang honestly, im just bothered about the things on-screen & just like many others i feel only bored in the romantic scenes. the scenes were much better before but now after her in-laws prob things r only going down hill.

munnirony
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by sashashyam on 2014-06-29, 16:08

My dearest Sandhya, wrote:
I agree in toto with all your wicked comments here. I am still trying to decide whether I want to watch this mahaepisode at all. I only wish Shehnaaz would actually cut Jodha's throat with that khanjar of hers.
Next, I am waiting to see Jodha's face when the  truth about Todar Mal and about Shehnaaz comes out. Not that she will even blink or feel the least bit guilty, she has the hide of a rhinoceros. Embarassed 

Shyamala Aunty
sandhya
sashashyam wrote:
Jodha Akbar 271: Tangled skeins

Mandy dear, the only scene I really liked last night was the one of Adham Khan's horror and disgust when he realises what his mother has done to another woman, that too a Begum of the Emperor Humayun's, for his sake.  It was as revealing and touching as it was unexpected from Adham. And Chetan played that very well.

It made him more human and Mahaam Anga more of a devil. Aadham's evil is more brash but ma is calculative and heartless.

I can understand the appeal of these Jalal-Jodha scenes, but Mandy,
are they not boring and repetitive, what with him always leaning his head on her shoulder or lying in her lap?  I prefer it when the lady puts her head on the man's shoulder!  hpee This way, he always looks dependent on her.

They are so boring and look forced for most part. The dialogues too are uninteresting. What  was jo doing with the diyas in Angoori bagh?  Jalal talks of 'a year ago' when 2 gangaurs have gone by with 2 holis in between.  The talks lack substance and are stale with lying on the lap and shoulder leans. Repetitive talks of bachcha. All talk and no actionEvil or Very Mad 

Plus, in this angoori bagh scene, Jodha's facial expressions left a lot to be desired. She looked like a wax doll for the most part.And the range of her expressions was so predictable and dull.  Look blank, look sulky, make a mini-bhashan (though what she said about the inestimable value of his life as compared to that of anyone else made sense).
But I liked their scene the day before (despite it being the wrong shoulder! hpee ) when she speaks at length about her determination never to leave him alone from now on. It sounded remarkably like what the historical Jodha would have been like.

The mini bhaashan was not bad as what was said was true. 

The downside of love: Also, as I wrote to Sara yesterday, I do not at all think that Jodha was in any way  chalu in not going to comfort Hamida but going straight to Jalal instead.

The fact is that Jodha is now panic-stricken at the very idea of losing Jalal, which came out very clearly  in that scene in the Angoori Bagh, and again at the meal. She should have insisted on tasting the food herself rather than asking Hamida Banu to do it, and she does that in the end,  but her impulse was understandable. 

She is back to ben track mood. Seeing danger every where which was natural after her gift was made the weapon

This kind of ever present fear is the downside of loving anyone, a husband, a parent, a child. The spectre of loss haunts you, especially when the danger to the loved one seems omnipresent, as it is for Jodha now.

So, the main emotion in her after she learns about the latest attack, and that too thru her gift, is misery,  coupled with panic. So she rushes to him, as he is the only one who can fully understand her fears.

The other begums can be rational, as they  are not so mortally afraid for Jalal. Jodha cannot, and this  is why she does not go to her Ammijaan but to her beloved husband.

Ridiculous goings on: What I could not understand is why there was no food taster in any case; that was mandatory in the imperial court.

May be the food taster is given a break when family members cook. That is why Jodha's food made spicy by ma was not tasted by anyone. But when the same was suggested bt MA in the earlier episodes when she insisted on tasting the kheer prepared by HB, HB was not so pleased seeing someone protect her son even when she was the party concerned.  Why such double standards HB ji. .

Why, when the Air India people load food on o the PM's aircraft, someone has to taste the items. In the mid-1970s, when I was a very junior office, a Vice Consul, in Geneva, PM Indira Gandhi's Boeing 707 had to provisioned like this. There was none else in the Vice Consulate  at that particular time, so I acted as food taster myself, and I must say I enjoyed myself, for the food was delicious!  hpee 

So what they showed last night, with Mahaam and Ruqaiya objecting to the food tasting proposal of Jodha's, was ridiculous.

Plus, why did Hamida invite Mahaam to this meal, when she knows that Jalal does not even acknowledge her presence? Bizarre and inexplicable, don't you agree?
Todar Mal loses his marbles: As for Todar Mal, confronted with the really chalu Shehnaaz, I cannot understand WHY  he did not go to Jalal at once after he had seen her burnt hand, and inform him about his suspicions. Then it would have been for Jalal to take a call on it.  Instead, he wanders around chasing her for no discernible purpose, and ends up being conned into being seen by Jodha and Moti with Shehnaaz's hands in his. It did look odd. How can such a clever man suddenly act so foolish?

With the Shahenshah-e-Hind wanting him to narmi se pesh aana with everyone he might have been unsure if Jelal will agree to Shehnaaz being interrogated without proofs.

Lady Dracula: As for the Malika-e-Kabul, she is not funny any more,but really scary.
How I wish this Dragon Lady - or perhaps Lady Dracula given her kinky taste for human blood - had married that mottathalai thadiyan (Tamil for bald thug)! It would have been a match made in Heaven!

And that poor, benighted bali ka  bakra would have been spared. My heart goes out to the kid, looking at Lady Dracula with a kind of horrified fascination, like a bird staring at an advancing snake, so paralysed by fear that it has forgotten that it can fly. 

Hope he does a teakwood and elopes with chuchak's daughter. But if he is caught, Kabul is no Agra where any offense is forgiven in the name of love. 

The Mahaepisode clashes with Dhoom 3!!: Oh, well, I am not looking forward to the mahaepisode. It is clashing with Sony's telecast  of Dhoom 3, so the  TRPs will plummet. Who will choose Jodha Akbar over Aamir Khan in Dhoom 3? Not me! The channel is as stupid as the JA CVs, it seems. hpee  I will watch it on Sunday.

Shyamala

shyamala, how was the angoori bagh scene today?..i think they both looked more relaxed and comfortable, their scenes together look half baked when they are up tight doing them..but sometimes they are at peace..lol

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sashashyam on 2014-06-29, 16:16

My dear Shobita, wrote:
Let us forget about this pagalkhana and this specimen of pedestrian action for a while. Alas, we cannot forget about her for keeps unless Shehnaaz actually cuts her throat with that khanjar.I loved the Saras-Kumud love scenes in Saraswatichandra in the early episodes, till he ditched her and she married that Pramod(?) They were so delicate and immensely touching. After the melodrama started, I quit. Both Gautam and Jennifer were perfect together and one could practically feel the warmth of their affectioin for each other.  I am so glad that she gave those scenes her 100%. She is a very convincing performer.
As for your Panchavati scene, I do wish I could have watched that performance. It must have been wonderful, and THAT is real acting.
Shyamala AuntyshobitaDear Aunty,

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by munnirony on 2014-06-29, 16:51

jennifar also has family probs but at least she looks natural on screen. in JA romantic scenes really looks forced. i think the rahim scene & the anguri bag scenes r the result of off screen issues, the producers r deliberately avoiding bedroom scenes.

munnirony
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by sashashyam on 2014-06-29, 16:59

Dear Munni,The only conclusion to be drawn from this is that Salim and his predecessors will be manufactured in the angoori bagh. It will surely be a most novel take on the matter.Shyamala Auntymunnirony wrote:jennifar also has family probs but at least she looks natural on screen. in JA romantic scenes really looks forced. i think the rahim scene & the anguri bag scenes r the result of off screen issues, the producers r deliberately avoiding bedroom scenes.

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by shobita on 2014-06-29, 18:44

mandygi wrote:i absolutely agree with you, i am not enjoying the character of jpdha because of paridhi sharma..she does not know how to act well..her romantic scenes irk me the most, how can she take such a show lightly that gave her so much success otherwise who was she!!!..rajat, at least had few hits to his name and had tasted popularity before..how i wish that she is replaced and ekta does something about it  but i doubt if any of that will happen..that is why ia m just ignoring her character so that i can see my jalal in action!
shobita wrote:Dear Aunty,

Yeah....I actually started watching JA because of the lead pair....abhi to taali ek hi haath se baj rahin hain (hats of to Rajat for making the impossible possible Wink )

shobita
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by shobita on 2014-06-29, 18:54

sashashyam wrote:
My dear Shobita, wrote:
Let us forget about this pagalkhana and this specimen of pedestrian action for a while. Alas, we cannot forget about her for keeps unless Shehnaaz actually cuts her throat with that khanjar.I loved the Saras-Kumud love scenes in Saraswatichandra in the early episodes, till he ditched her and she married that Pramod(?) They were so delicate and immensely touching. After the melodrama started, I quit. Both Gautam and Jennifer were perfect together and one could practically feel the warmth of their affectioin for each other.  I am so glad that she gave those scenes her 100%. She is a very convincing performer.
As for your Panchavati scene, I do wish I could have watched that performance. It must have been wonderful, and THAT is real acting.
Shyamala AuntyshobitaDear Aunty,

Alas, we cannot forget about her for keeps unless Shehnaaz actually cuts her throat with that khanjar.  hppy 

Well at least Shehnaaz managed to shut Jodha's mouth (in the promos) with some velvety green cloth.....I'll savour that moment for now  hpee 

I watched the Mahaepisode on Youtube......For a change I liked it because Jalal actually finds the courage to say "Khamosh" to his favourite Begum and that too in DEK....Jodha was actually very irritating......Rajat was very good in the Mahaepisode.....his expressions, esp when Jodha tells him that she would side with Shehnaaz even if she has to go against him, were very well done.

shobita
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by mandygi on 2014-06-29, 19:00

rajat is the only saving grace of this show otherwise paridhi is the least co operating actress i have come across and cannot understand why ekta is even tolerating her! why is she dictating the scenes???

mandygi
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by munnirony on 2014-06-29, 19:24

mandygi wrote:rajat is the only saving grace of this show otherwise paridhi is the least co operating actress i have come across and cannot understand why ekta is even tolerating her! why is she dictating the scenes???
Bcoz the channel is favoring her. Didn't u see how much footage she got in the maha episode?

munnirony
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by harrybird on 2014-06-29, 21:02

Aunty, 

I am one of the few....sorry...only one to think like this. 

According to me, Jalal & Jodha have not consummated their marriage. they ended up just cuddling on their much hyped first night! 
 hug1 
I may be wrong....But, what if I am right?  nty 

If you look at the romantic scenes between Jodha-Jalal from this angle, each & every scene looks normal & justified. 

I am 100% sure that nobody will agree to my SR theory. I will hold on to it until proved otherwise..

hppy 
I just wanted to say 2 things. 

1. For me, Jodha Akbar is only entertainment. Rajat gives me happiness with his magical performance every now & then...any other good thing in JA is a bonus for me! hpee 

2. I am quite surprised & pleased with how this reel story is able to produce real bonds between ppl all over the world ....simply beautiful!
long hug 

My principle is simple....

'PROMOTE WHAT YOU LOVE INSTEAD OF BASHING WHAT YOU HATE!'

Happy go lucky kid
Anjali

PS: Aunty, your take on my SR Theory...I am ready to face your rotten tomatoes & eggs! nty

harrybird
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2014-06-29, 23:52

Shehnaaz, how much have I been irked with this character!  But she has accomplished the impossible.  SHUT JODHA'S MOUTH! Clap

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by mandygi on 2014-06-30, 00:05

munni, the only answer to that shud be rajat getting a good break in bollywood and drastic fall in trps...and how i wish that happens!
munnirony wrote:
mandygi wrote:rajat is the only saving grace of this show otherwise paridhi is the least co operating actress i have come across and cannot understand why ekta is even tolerating her! why is she dictating the scenes???
Bcoz the channel is favoring her. Didn't u see how much footage she got in the maha episode?

mandygi
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by mandygi on 2014-06-30, 00:05

sandhya wrote:Shehnaaz, how much have I been irked with this character!  But she has accomplished the impossible.  SHUT JODHA'S MOUTH! Clap
 hppy

mandygi
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by munnirony on 2014-06-30, 08:02

sandhya wrote:Shehnaaz, how much have I been irked with this character!  But she has accomplished the impossible.  SHUT JODHA'S MOUTH! Clap
Can shehnaaz do it forever? I will be grateful to her.

munnirony
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by munnirony on 2014-06-30, 08:06

mandygi wrote:munni, the only answer to that shud be rajat getting a good break in bollywood and drastic fall in trps...and how i wish that happens!
munnirony wrote:
We r waiting for tht day. I wish sum gud producer identifies him very soon.

munnirony
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by smile.sara on 2014-06-30, 08:38

Hi every one hpee what's going on lazee

smile.sara

Back to top Go down

Post by Greeshma014 on 2014-06-30, 10:23

..i loved hw jalal beleived todu..i'm proud of my jalal..honestly i don't want any rubbish flash back which shows jalal-jodha playing dis drama to trap jalal..call me selfish, but i want a one man show of jalal in dis case.  ..romance, well..i don't want to comment abt dis "veer-veera" jodi..Bang..Already had enogh of garden ,lap romance..

Greeshma014
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by munnirony on 2014-06-30, 11:57

Cvs dont have any options other than garden romance. Honestly they always work as per sumone's wishes.

munnirony
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 20:40

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum