Latest topics

Jodha Akbar 269: Todar Mal's triumph! JA 272:Tangled skeinsP5 JA 274:Depths of follyP10 JA 276:Pg 22

Page 4 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar 269: Todar Mal's triumph! JA 272:Tangled skeinsP5 JA 274:Depths of follyP10 JA 276:Pg 22

Post by mandygi on 2014-06-30, 12:22

the madamji dictates scenes these days and i want rajat to quit once the contract expires and he gets a big break soon!
munnirony wrote:Cvs dont have any options other than garden romance. Honestly they always work as per sumone's wishes.

mandygi
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar 269: Todar Mal's triumph! JA 272:Tangled skeinsP5 JA 274:Depths of follyP10 JA 276:Pg 22

Post by munnirony on 2014-06-30, 12:36

mandygi wrote:the madamji dictates scenes these days and i want rajat to quit once the contract expires and he gets a big break soon!
munnirony wrote:Cvs dont have any options other than garden romance. Honestly they always work as per sumone's wishes.
Ya obviously she is reason for TRPs. Apna rajat to gaya tel lene. But rajat wont quit until he gets a gud oppurtunity. He is getting the limelight nd he wont leave tht.

munnirony
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by mishti on 2014-06-30, 12:58

My reactions for that honeyed "Khamosh"  scratch  affraid  Shocked  Clap  Party2

Kiss To the Shehanshaah

Last edited by mishti on 2014-06-30, 13:03; edited 1 time in total

mishti

Back to top Go down

Post by mishti on 2014-06-30, 13:02

And I hated the ME montage like anything  Evil or Very Mad  Bang

mishti

Back to top Go down

Post by sashashyam on 2014-06-30, 13:40

Anjali dear, my response to your earthshaking theory is going to shock you, and I mean really. I would pinch Rhett Butler's immortal lines to Scarlett at the very end of Gone with the Wind: "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn'.

I do not care if Jalal and Jodha have made out a 100 times by now or never. I find the way he hangs around her hoojra cadging like a beggar for a night with her, despite her nakhres, demeaning and degrading. Akbar would NEVER have stooped so low, no matter how much in love he was.

Next, this pair is  a washout. There is NO chemistry between them at all; and not all the repetitive scenes of him lying in her lap or with his head on he shoulder is going to make any difference. When I think back to Saras-Kumud in the early days of Saraswatichandra, or Tara & Mrityunjay in the early days of Ek Boond Ishq, the contrast is blinding.

I would not watch this Jalal and Jodha  doing any love scenes with more than  the minimal interest. I have never seen such a lacklustre couple, and it is not that I want intimate scenes. That sort of thing embarrasses me. I want some emotion, some longing, some  need on her part to be with him. There is none.

As for Salim and his predecessors, going by present indications, they are clearly going to be manufactured in the angoori bagh  hpee  , which, by the way, looks as dilapidated  and scruffy as the JA script.

Shyamala Aunty

harrybird
Aunty, 

I am one of the few....sorry...only one to think like this. 

According to me, Jalal & Jodha have not consummated their marriage. they ended up just cuddling on their much hyped first night! 
 hug1 
I may be wrong....But, what if I am right?  nty 

If you look at the romantic scenes between Jodha-Jalal from this angle, each & every scene looks normal & justified. 

I am 100% sure that nobody will agree to my SR theory. I will hold on to it until proved otherwise..

hppy 
I just wanted to say 2 things. 

1. For me, Jodha Akbar is only entertainment. Rajat gives me happiness with his magical performance every now & then...any other good thing in JA is a bonus for me! hpee 

2. I am quite surprised & pleased with how this reel story is able to produce real bonds between ppl all over the world ....simply beautiful!
long hug 

My principle is simple....

'PROMOTE WHAT YOU LOVE INSTEAD OF BASHING WHAT YOU HATE!'

Happy go lucky kid
Anjali

PS: Aunty, your take on my SR Theory...I am ready to face your rotten tomatoes & eggs! nty

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2014-06-30, 13:52

Aunty
Your take on mahaan Jodha begum's arguments in dek against Todarmal.....

Shouldn't have hidden things from Shahenshah-e-Hind inspite of herself doing it in previous track.

Harem mein purushon ka aana varjith hai when her own brother suja did the same.

Todarmal should run away to mathura and come back only when Jodha begs him to with folded hands apologising for doubting his charithra.

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sashashyam on 2014-06-30, 14:02

Only temporarily, my pet, alas! I would like her to give Jodha a good slash across her throat, which just might silence her for good. Even if not, that will teach Jodha  not to pick up odd creatures from wherever and back them willy nilly.

Incidentally, I have not yet seen the mahaepisode. It does not sound at all inviting. If I really skip it, it would be the first episode of JA that I have not watched. Incredible, but true.

They were copying from Mughal-e-Azam at one point (Jalal's fantasy before the dhakka scene) as against from Jodha Akbar the film all the time. Now it seems they have gone back to Mughal-e-Azam, with Todar Mal being, apparently (for I am sure Jalal has cooked it up with Todar Mal) being sentenced to be blown up by a cannon, just as Salim was almost blown up in K.Asif's classic.

At this rate, how would they deal with a serial molester like Adham Khan? He can hardly be blown up repeatedly!

What I would like is for Todar Mal to pack his bags and go back to Mathura after this matter is cleared up. No man with any self respect  will agree to stay on in Agra after this. With the parting shot: Nari ka hi sammaan nahin hota hai, Jodha Begum, purush ka bhi sammaan hota hai. Aapne mere atmasammaan k0 asahaniya chot pahunchayi hai, aur ab main yahan ek kshan bhi nahin rukh sakta hoon.

And Jodha should have to do a Jalal, and go to Mathura to beg his pardon to his satisfaction and persuade him to come back.
Come to think of it, the case of Jodha-Sujamal and Todar Mal-Shehnaaz are similar in the sense of what was seen not being  what  actually happened. Of course Jodha demands that Jalal not misuderstand her on the basis of what was seen, but here she does exactly the same thing as Jalal did with far greater justification.

Shyamala Aunty

sandhya
Shehnaaz, how much have I been irked with this character!  But she has accomplished the impossible.  SHUT JODHA'S MOUTH! Clap

Last edited by sashashyam on 2014-06-30, 14:06; edited 1 time in total

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sashashyam on 2014-06-30, 14:04

Well, my pet, as for Todar Mal quitting Agra, I feel exactly the same. See my reply above to another comment of yours. I have not yet see the mahaepisode. As and when I decide to watch it, I will tell you what I think of Jodha 1's reappearance.Shyamala Auntysandhya wrote:Aunty
Your take on mahaan Jodha begum's arguments in dek against Todarmal.....

Shouldn't have hidden things from Shahenshah-e-Hind inspite of herself doing it in previous track.

Harem mein purushon ka aana varjith hai when her own brother suja did the same.

Todarmal should run away to mathura and come back only when Jodha begs him to with folded hands apologising for doubting his charithra.

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by mishti on 2014-06-30, 14:19

Aunty Jodha's attitude, tone, her body language in DEK will irk you to no ends....no veil, no dignity, royalty...what were the CVs thinking....she was not the one asking for justice, she was the one who'd declared Todarmal guilty and asking the Shehanshaah to assert her for the same...no arguments needed whatsoever :/

mishti

Back to top Go down

Post by aashyagh on 2014-06-30, 14:27

Shyamala, did not watch the Maha Episode completely, watched in bits and pieces, but that Jodha got on my nerves. Is she the only one taken responsibility of women's respects and honour? And which era she thinks she was/is in? It exactly looked like some 21st century arguement and lot of things I could relate to other serials, nothing of history at all, how can she speak like that in DEK? And she said even if I have to be against Shehansha, she will, but he is the Emperor and he is the decision maker, so what is the point standing against him, if he decides to forgive TM? What if he says that he doesn't believe Shehnaz and believes TM? On what basis, standing against Emperor will give her justice? Her complete dialogues and her acting made me whack her and she talks about men entering harem, her brother enters, it is for Shehansha's well being, so what was TM's reason? Same thing, he also wanted to find out first, such double standards this woman has. Bang 

sashashyam wrote:

Only temporarily, my pet, alas! I would like her to give Jodha a good slash across her throat, which just might silence her for good. Even if not, that will teach Jodha  not to pick up odd creatures from wherever and back them willy nilly.

Incidentally, I have not yet seen the mahaepisode. It does not sound at all inviting. If I really skip it, it would be the first episode of JA that I have not watched. Incredible, but true.

They were copying from Mughal-e-Azam at one point (Jalal's fantasy before the dhakka scene) as against from Jodha Akbar the film all the time. Now it seems they have gone back to Mughal-e-Azam, with Todar Mal being, apparently (for I am sure Jalal has cooked it up with Todar Mal) being sentenced to be blown up by a cannon, just as Salim was almost blown up in K.Asif's classic.

At this rate, how would they deal with a serial molester like Adham Khan? He can hardly be blown up repeatedly!

What I would like is for Todar Mal to pack his bags and go back to Mathura after this matter is cleared up. No man with any self respect  will agree to stay on in Agra after this. With the parting shot: Nari ka hi sammaan nahin hota hai, Jodha Begum, purush ka bhi sammaan hota hai. Aapne mere atmasammaan k0 asahaniya chot pahunchayi hai, aur ab main yahan ek kshan bhi nahin rukh sakta hoon.

And Jodha should have to do a Jalal, and go to Mathura to beg his pardon to his satisfaction and persuade him to come back.
Come to think of it, the case of Jodha-Sujamal and Todar Mal-Shehnaaz are similar in the sense of what was seen not being  what  actually happened. Of course Jodha demands that Jalal not misuderstand her on the basis of what was seen, but here she does exactly the same thing as Jalal did with far greater justification.

Shyamala Aunty

sandhya
Shehnaaz, how much have I been irked with this character!  But she has accomplished the impossible.  SHUT JODHA'S MOUTH! Clap

aashyagh
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by sashashyam on 2014-06-30, 15:29

Ash, I am yet to watch it, for neither the prospect of Jalal cadging like a beggar for a night  with Jodha not the one of Jodha the defense counsel seems  at all appealing. But I am sure I shall  get around to it today, if only to maintain my record of not having missed a single episode of JA so far.

You are spot on in your gripes. 

But you know, my dear Ash, far more than all my other gripes about this track, going by the comments  of the others here,  what got my goat is the trivialisation of a very  serious crime against women, R*pe.

What on earth did they think they were doing,  having  Jodha unleash all this sound and fury (I am not even going into the question of such behaviour being impossible in a 16th century context) for the benefit of a woman making a false R*pe charge? What sort of nari shakti  promotion is this?

It is precisly the sort of thing about which the Supreme Court has warned now, though in a slightly different context.

What is Jodha going to do when the truth becomes clear? Very little, I expect, bar a proforma Kshama kijiye to Todar Mal. I hope Mrs.Todar Mal lets Jodha have it good and proper, for she can  do it far more freely and volubly than Todar Mal could.

Unless of course they  make it out that the whole of the mahaepisode was a put up job cooked up between Jalal, Todar Mal and Jodha, which seems highly unlikely to me, despite the  plausible argument that the CVs are not going to let her lose the credit for this!

As for what Todar Mal should do, I have covered that in my earlier comments. I devoutly hope he does precisely that.

Shyamala

aashyagh
Shyamala, did not watch the Maha Episode completely, watched in bits and pieces, but that Jodha got on my nerves.  Is she the only one taken responsibility of women's respects and honour?  And which era she thinks she was/is in?  It exactly looked like some 21st century arguement and lot of things I could relate to other serials, nothing of history at all, how can she speak like that in DEK?  And she said even if I have to be against Shehansha, she will, but he is the Emperor and he is the decision maker, so what is the point standing against him, if he decides to forgive TM?  What if he says that he doesn't believe Shehnaz and believes TM?  On what basis, standing against Emperor will give her justice? Her complete dialogues and her acting made me whack her and she talks about men entering harem, her brother enters, it is for Shehansha's well being, so what was TM's reason?  Same thing, he also wanted to find out first, such double standards this woman has.   

sashashyam

Shyamala Aunty

sandhya
Shehnaaz, how much have I been irked with this character!  But she has accomplished the impossible.  SHUT JODHA'S MOUTH! 

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by harrybird on 2014-06-30, 15:42

Hello Aunty,

Thanks for responding to my  theory...

I was't shocked by your response as I know my Aunt very well

I loved it when you quoted this famous lines of Rhett Butler...Its my favourite too...Everyone has a bit of Rhett Butler inside them... hppy 

Salim & his predecessors......

harrybird
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by shobita on 2014-06-30, 19:17

You are right about Salim.....I guess he'll have to fall from the skies :)

shobita
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2014-06-30, 19:36

Hello JAians..... long hug 

I had thot that everything will be fine in Agra .....with lots of lajana-sharmana of Jodha and hand-s** between JA....but Aunty, after reading ur post, i fell off the chair......man, what has my TE come to ......and now Mayya has come up with Todarmal-Shenaz angle....eeeeshhh...... Bang  Evil or Very Mad 

I really got a shock .....have not watched JA for a long time now.......and peep in very rarely but srsly.....I see JA going down the drain very soon with Yudh and Zindagi channel getting more eyeballs.... Twisted Evil  Rolling Eyes  bounce 

I still feel a lot about Rajat,he should just put a gun at Mayya's head and tell her to wrap up the show till its in first 3 acc to TRP chart. affraid    notty

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by adianasr on 2014-06-30, 19:56

pollyanna wrote:Hello JAians..... long hug 

I had thot that everything will be fine in Agra .....with lots of lajana-sharmana of Jodha and hand-s** between JA....but Aunty, after reading ur post, i fell off the chair......man, what has my TE come to ......and now Mayya has come up with Todarmal-Shenaz angle....eeeeshhh...... Bang  Evil or Very Mad 

I really got a shock .....have not watched JA for a long time now.......and peep in very rarely but srsly.....I see JA going down the drain very soon with Yudh and Zindagi channel getting more eyeballs.... Twisted Evil  Rolling Eyes  bounce 

I still feel a lot about Rajat,he should just put a gun at Mayya's head and tell her to wrap up the show till its in first 3 acc to TRP chart. affraid    notty

hppy @ bold.... pollyanna, how I wish he did that and if not I am praying my frnd Ms. Kayanat does that to Maiyya!!!!!  Bang 

adianasr
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2014-06-30, 20:59

Ah! Nothing preplanned between Jalal and TodarMal. Adi, our Jalal in no more TE. He is a JE. Shreya, even if you blast me, Shout out  he IS A JELLY EMPEROR, who gives a verdict against his wishes as his wife demanded it so and asks her 'are you happy?' with dejection. Doesn't he have the spine to implement his decision? He can forgive Teapot for cheating on the Emperor, he can forgive Teakwood and Pudding though they caused shame to the sultanate. But he can't let go of TodarMal as he believes his innocence? Aawaam ko galat paigham milega? When Shivaani ran away, wouldn't the awaam have got the paighaam that running away causing disgrace to the family is to be hailed? When Teapot can be forgiven, wouldn't the awaam have got message that it is alright for a subedaar to cheat upon his king?

But all those were relatives of his jaaneman paak saaf nek dil Jodha Begum, the Great.  But Todar Mal isn't. When the king is so biased, he in nothing but a jelly.

Even HB didn't ask for the 10 days Tafteesh time that she had asked for her darling Jodha Beta in Ruqs MC case. Couldn't Jalal have gained time for investigation? What was the hurry to declare his decision when he was not convinced? And not just imprisonment, that could be corrected later but tope se udana? All this to increase Jalal's guilt more than Jodha's in the affair and make him carry the cross, so that Jodha the Great when she finds out the truth can easily correct her 'misjudgement' with a Kshama keejiye with folded hands and tears in her eyes,  and Jalal will be the official apologiser and perhaps will be made to fall at Todar Mal's feet.

Hey Akbar ke rooh! How on earth are you tolerating all this blasphemy?

Last edited by sandhya on 2014-06-30, 21:38; edited 2 times in total

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by adianasr on 2014-06-30, 21:20

Sands can we go and bang Zee for so blatantly wrecking history just to favor their favorite Jodha Begum? I am now wondering why they are doing this? is this the saanth gaanth they made with the Karni Sena???????

adianasr
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2014-06-30, 21:27

adianasr wrote:Sands can we go and bang Zee for so blatantly wrecking history just to favor their favorite Jodha Begum? I am now wondering why they are doing this? is this the saanth gaanth they made with the Karni Sena???????
Like Jhansi Rani, they could have made a serial Jodha Begum, the Great Rajvanshi Princess........why drag Akbar into this mess. 

Jodha is a name even remembered only because she happened to be Akbar's wife? All this glorification at his expense? Whatever she was she was merely a part of his life.  Glorifying her as though she was the means, route, reason and essence of his greatness and sacrificing his common sense in the process is the limit.

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by adianasr on 2014-06-30, 21:46

sandhya wrote:
adianasr wrote:Sands can we go and bang Zee for so blatantly wrecking history just to favor their favorite Jodha Begum? I am now wondering why they are doing this? is this the saanth gaanth they made with the Karni Sena???????
Like Jhansi Rani, they could have made a serial Jodha Begum, the Great Rajvanshi Princess........why drag Akbar into this mess. 

Jodha is a name even remembered only because she happened to be Akbar's wife? All this glorification at his expense? Whatever she was she was merely a part of his life.  Glorifying her as though she was the means, route, reason and essence of his greatness and sacrificing his common sense in the process is the limit.

Perhaps that is the agenda Evil or Very Mad Bang 

adianasr
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by harrybird on 2014-06-30, 22:37

Certificate - R-rated post

Warning-Post may contain hard language/ violent pics
            Not appropriate for Weak hearted/minded people
            Not intended to hurt anyone

For T

For S

For J

For J's Partner

For Zee

Time for some real action !

PS:
1. Now I know what is 'Sh*t Storm' 

2. Atgahji would say to Adham Khan 

for giving me 'Veer gati'

Last edited by harrybird on 2014-07-01, 10:22; edited 4 times in total

harrybird
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by sashashyam on 2014-06-30, 22:59

Jodha Akbar 274: The depths of folly

My dearest friends, Sandhya, Adiana, Mandy, Ash, Sara, Shobita, Munni  Pallavi, and all the others, Well, your feeble hopes, and mine, have now been  dashed beyond any  recall.

As I had  predicted  above, Jodha was not part of  any plan. She was absolutely and genuinely self-righteous and chuffed up with a sense of virtue even after Todar Mal's execution was announced by Jalal. Her face was hard and devoid of even an iota of either sympathy or regret at such a harsh punishment. I felt like hitting her with a blunt instrument.

The amazing thing was that contrary to my expectations, Jalal too was absolutely sincere, and had no stratagem to save a man  who had just  a little while ago saved his life . He was willing to let him be blown up for, if one comes down to brass tacks, attempt at R*pe, not R*pe, and this when he is  not convinced of his guilt. This is exactly like the Tasleem track, when he had NO plan B, only worse, for he is ready to take the life of a man who has saved  his, just as Sujamal had. .

Sujamal, who had entered the harem and killed dozens of Mughal soldiers while escaping,  got off scot free because he had had the good luck  to save Jalal's life, while Todar Mal's saving the same life apparently counted for nothing.

Then Sharifuddin, who rebelled against Jalal is what was also a gunaah-e-azeem, and a far worse one, was merely imprisoned, as was Zakira for another,  terrible  gunaah-e-azeem, of trying  (as was believed) to assassinate the emperor.

Bakshi Banu and Mahaam  could both have got Jodha killed for supposed  infidelity, and all they got was ostracism in the first  case and even less in the second. It is all cockeyed, and utter nonsense. 

Sharifuddin was then released because his wife was pregnant. So it is all Todar Mal's wife's mistake, she should have had a nadaan, paak, nirdosh  balak on the way!

I had written that I would have liked her to dress Jodha down, and she did, but in far too lukewarm a manner. She should have given her a shraap.  Not that even a shraap would have disconcerted this Jodha.  Her face retained its expression of sulky righteouness and self satisfaction right thru that segment; it was a rigid, very poor performance. It needed Kanha and the bujhe diye  to give her at least a jolt.

The only one who survived in this episode was Ruqaiya, who stood up for Todar Mal citing his services to the Mughal sultanate. I felt like giving her a standing ovation.

Now my last lingering hope is that Todar Mal will quit Agra after Shehnaaz is exposed, and betake himself to Mathura, preferably after delivering a sharp alvida to Jodha:
Nari ka hi sammaan nahin hota hai, Jodha Begum, purush ka bhi sammaan hota hai. Aapne mere atmasammaan k0 asahaniya chot pahunchayi hai, aur ab main yahan ek kshan bhi nahin rukh sakta hoon. 

Jodha AND Jalal deserve nothing less for their ingratitude, their propensity to bend the rules to suit themselves, and their criminally faulty sense of judgment, plus his despicable catering to her  whims and fancies. Yeh joru ka ghulam to aadmi hi nahin hai, Shahenshah to door ki baat hai.

Today's precap was sickening in the degree of  despicable weakness sand pusillanimity shown by  Jalal.  The Shahenshah-e-Hind   sentences a loyal minister on charges that he himself does not believe,  because Jodha Begum kabhi galat thi hi nahin. And when he has been specifically told by the ulema that he has the final word regarding the sentence, he still pronounces the  death sentence.   He never even thinks of investigating the case himself.

He probably  wanted to  burnish his own credentials as an impartial judge at the expense off Todar Mal's life. Would he have sentenced Mirza Hakim to death on a similar charge? No.

Then he stands on the terrace feeling sorry for HIMSELF, and his aching dil,  that one of his azeez is going to be blown to bits on the morrow, and,get this, he can do NOTHING about it. Can anything be more disgusting?

And his beloved wife,the  one who upheld nari sammaan by railroading the man  who saved her husband's life to his own death, stands there with nothing to say. I wished that the storm had blown both of them off the battlements. They could then have gone to heaven (presumably) and left us  in peace.

Once the truth comes out, donon ko chullu bhar pani mein doob kar marna chahiye.

This is the pits. There is no hope for this serial any more. I am glad I did not watch the mahaepisode. Today's muck was as much as I could take.

As for Todar Mal's  benighted idiocy in forewarning Shehnaaz, in great detail, about  exactly how he planned to expose her to Jalal the next day, it was exactly like such scenes of the hero boasting to the villain in the bad Hindi films of the 1970s and 1980s. I could not believe it as I watched him blabbering out his plans for the morrow to her.

Shyamala/Aunty

Last edited by sashashyam on 2014-06-30, 23:41; edited 2 times in total

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sashashyam on 2014-06-30, 23:09

DON'T waste your time and money calling Zee to no purpose. The TRPs will probably go up this week, so expect more of the same and worse if possible.
As for the Karni Sena, Adiana, they  would hardly approve of an infidel Emperor sentencing one of their own, a true blue Rajput , to death. Nor do they have any love lost for any Begum, and Jodha Begum, an apostate who committed the ultimate sin of falling in love with her Mughal  husband, least of all.
So don't drag them in, this is Ekta and Ekta alone,  backed by  her TRP public.

Shyamala/Aunty

adianasrSands can we go and bang Zee for so blatantly wrecking history just to favor their favorite Jodha Begum? I am now wondering why they are doing this? is this the saanth gaanth they made with the Karni Sena???????

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by munnirony on 2014-06-30, 23:20

@sandhya, i cant blast anyone as i said i can only leave dhwani if i dont like it. i was just answering aunty not blasting anyone. anyways, @aunty unfortunately jalal is no more the TE. he should have taken sum time to investigate bcoz he himself is not convinced. but i dont agree tht his decision of punishing todermal bcoz attempt to R*pe is indeed a big crime. we cant compare it shivani or tejwant's mistake bcoz they didnt harmed anyone. 2ndly, whtever they did was out of fear not any criminal activity. yes i will definitely criticize him for not making further investigations but not for punishing todermal. if he can punish moti bai based on evidences but not todermal. thts certainly not biased. i know again im the odd one out but i cant always blame things on jodha's family.

munnirony
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by sashashyam on 2014-06-30, 23:32

Forget about being the odd one out, Munni, and think of this. What Bakshi Banu and Mahaam did to Jodha could easily have got her executed for infidelity. How were they punished? One was ostracised and the other was let off even more easily. Was either executed? No.

Do see my episode analysis above, where I have cited Sharifuddin and Sujamal too. Zakira, what of her? Her crime (supposed) and those of Sharifuddin were far worse than attempted R*pe. Wh y only imprisonment for them? 

And do you suppose Jalal would have executed Mirza Hakim if he had committed the same crime? No.

The mullahs did say that Jalal has the last word about the punishment, so why did he not sentence Todar Mal  to imprisonment, instead of the irreversible death sentence, and that too in such a cruel fashion? And this  a man who had saved his life so recently. If Sujamal can be forgiven so much for saving Jalal's life,why not Todar Mal? Why, because he is accused by Jodha Begum, who can never be wrong, that is why.

Munni dear, no one can defend this folly.Jalal cannot get off this hook so easily, and I found his lamenting about HIS suffering in the precap despicable, and there are no two words about that. What sort of emperor is this? Ugh... I felt like  pushing both of them off the battlements,  so that they could both die and leave us in peace.

Shyamala Aunty

munnirony@sandhya, i cant blast anyone as i said i can only leave dhwani if i dont like it. i was just answering aunty not blasting anyone. anyways, @aunty unfortunately jalal is no more the TE. he should have taken sum time to investigate bcoz he himself is not convinced. but i dont agree tht his decision of punishing todermal bcoz attempt to R*pe is indeed a big crime. we cant compare it shivani or tejwant's mistake bcoz they didnt harmed anyone. 2ndly, whtever they did was out of fear not any criminal activity. yes i will definitely criticize him for not making further investigations but not for punishing todermal. if he can punish moti bai based on evidences but not todermal. thts certainly not biased. i know again im the odd one out but i cant always blame things on jodha's family.

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by adianasr on 2014-06-30, 23:42

Ah... but then Shyamala, if Zee and Ek do not show Jalal in such depths how would then be able to raise Jodha in the eyes of the trp audience and redeem her after that diatribe????? After all it is to be another day for Jodha Begum to save the situation!!!!!

adianasr
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 07:58

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum