Latest topics

Jodha Akbar 269: Todar Mal's triumph! JA 272:Tangled skeinsP5 JA 274:Depths of follyP10 JA 276:Pg 22

Page 32 of 32 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar 269: Todar Mal's triumph! JA 272:Tangled skeinsP5 JA 274:Depths of follyP10 JA 276:Pg 22

Post by sashashyam on 2014-07-21, 13:46

I just want Rajat to get a good film, sweet talk Ekta into letting him move out of this junkyard, and depart. Ekta can find a new Jalal, and we shall then see how Paridhi keeps the show afloat like Samson holding up the temple!

I watched all of last week's episodes at one go last Saturday, and almost went into a depression, as there was not even Yudh to boost my spirits! Now we are going to have an Incredible Hulk! Folks, this show is a goner. That is the truth.

Ash, where are you? I miss you in the Yudh forum after my first post!

Shyamala

aashyagh wrote:
mandygi wrote:according to some ps lovers in IF if this show is shut down , rajat will be the looser as he only fits well in historical roles whereas paridhi will excell wherever she goes!..someone should ask them how many hits has ps given besides JA!..she has traditional looks and will only be fit to do nanand bhabhi roles and not the main lead and on top of that she has zillion touch me not restrictions!

I agree here Mandy, nor she has the looks or charm to be lead for regular shows.  Honestly I have never liked her sans the Jodha look, she looks good without jewellery, but only with Jodha's costume and hairstyle, not in her original style, she is below average according to me, no offence to anyone

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar 269: Todar Mal's triumph! JA 272:Tangled skeinsP5 JA 274:Depths of follyP10 JA 276:Pg 22

Post by shobita on 2014-07-21, 13:56

Yes Aunty. This show is a goner. I did not even watch the episodes last week ( thanks to me travelling) and when I got a chance I watched the 8:30 morning repeat of Yudh instead of the JA repeat. Rajat, Ashwini, Chetan, Lavina should quit this show. After all the real star is PS with her mediocre acting. These stalwarts don't have a place in a set-up which promotes mediocracy.

shobita
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by sashashyam on 2014-07-21, 13:59

Greeshma014 wrote:i think after dis end of kidnapping track, two things wil happen..
1.jo may shift to jalal's hojra or vice versa.. hppy ..it's better if jalal shifts to jo's hojra..becoz i don't want jalal's hojra as a public property, wher anyone like moti,aur sakira can cum without asking permission..
2.jalal wil become a complete security guard to his jo begum..no more DEK,political discussions or anything for next 10 months.. Bang  Bang ..most probably this two things wil happen..

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by aashyagh on 2014-07-21, 14:37

sashashyam wrote:I just want Rajat to get a  good film, sweet talk  Ekta into letting him move out of this junkyard, and depart. Ekta can find a new Jalal, and we shall then see how Paridhi keeps the show afloat like Samson holding up the temple!

I watched all of last week's episodes at one go last Saturday, and almost went into a depression, as there was not even Yudh to boost my spirits! Now we are going to have an Incredible Hulk! Folks, this show is a goner. That is the truth.

Ash, where  are you? I miss you in the Yudh forum after my first post!

Shyamala

aashyagh wrote:
mandygi wrote:according to some ps lovers in IF if this show is shut down , rajat will be the looser as he only fits well in historical roles whereas paridhi will excell wherever she goes!..someone should ask them how many hits has ps given besides JA!..she has traditional looks and will only be fit to do nanand bhabhi roles and not the main lead and on top of that she has zillion touch me not restrictions!

I agree here Mandy, nor she has the looks or charm to be lead for regular shows.  Honestly I have never liked her sans the Jodha look, she looks good without jewellery, but only with Jodha's costume and hairstyle, not in her original style, she is below average according to me, no offence to anyone

Shyamala, I wasn't well and also too much of work which is not allowing me to come to Yudh, you will not miss me:)

aashyagh
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by aashyagh on 2014-07-21, 14:39

shobita wrote:Yes Aunty. This show is a goner. I did not even watch the episodes last week ( thanks to me travelling) and when I got a chance I watched the 8:30 morning repeat of Yudh instead of the JA repeat. Rajat, Ashwini, Chetan, Lavina should quit this show. After all the real star is PS with her mediocre acting. These stalwarts don't have a place in a set-up which promotes mediocracy.

PS has reached very high in her popularity, anyways she will get better shows and she is not the loser, so don't you think it will be better if she quits? hppy 

aashyagh
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Greeshma014 on 2014-07-21, 16:39

mandygi wrote:gree my dear why bother thinking of the crap that is best suited foe some junk yard display..start watching yudh u will know what a good cinema has to offer in terms of quality acting direction and story!
i want to watch yudh..but i don't have sony channel.. i really want to join ur gang in yudh forum..unfortunately except first episode,i missed all episodes..i'm really feeling bad..phir bhi mein kabhi kabhi vaha aati hun as a silent reader..

Greeshma014
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by sashashyam on 2014-07-21, 16:47

Look, my pet, you do not need Sony. You can watch the Yudh episodes on YouTube or on SonyLiv.  Do see the first 4 episodes quickly and then come across and join us there. I miss you a lot, and so does Mandy, I am sure. Why waste your time and spoil your  mood lamenting over this junkyard?

When I read that you were a silent reader on the Yudh forum, I was reminded of Aryan (hrithik) telling Sunehri (Aishwarya) in Dhoom 2 : Tum? Aur chup chap? Now this one I have got to see?[/i] hpee 

I am disappointed that despite my PMing you for each of them, you have not read any of my 4 posts. Hurry up, kid, and come over quick! Nahin to jamke pitayi hogi tumhari! hpee 

Shyamala Aunty

Greeshma014 wrote:
mandygi wrote:gree my dear why bother thinking of the crap that is best suited foe some junk yard display..start watching yudh u will know what a good cinema has to offer in terms of quality acting direction and story!
i want to watch yudh..but i don't have sony channel.. i really want to join ur gang in yudh forum..unfortunately except first episode,i missed all episodes..i'm really feeling bad..phir bhi mein kabhi kabhi vaha aati hun as a silent reader..

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Greeshma014 on 2014-07-21, 16:48

aashyagh wrote:
shobita wrote:Yes Aunty. This show is a goner. I did not even watch the episodes last week ( thanks to me travelling) and when I got a chance I watched the 8:30 morning repeat of Yudh instead of the JA repeat. Rajat, Ashwini, Chetan, Lavina should quit this show. After all the real star is PS with her mediocre acting. These stalwarts don't have a place in a set-up which promotes mediocracy.

PS has reached very high in her popularity, anyways she will get better shows and she is not the loser, so don't you think it will be better if she quits? hppy 
above all dis she has TANMAY with her..Dey can start their own production house and produce their own show as pari-tanmay as leads..

Greeshma014
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Greeshma014 on 2014-07-21, 17:00

sashashyam wrote:Look, my pet, you do not need Sony. You can watch the Yudh episodes on YouTube or on SonyLiv.  Do see the first 4 episodes quickly and then come across and join us there. I miss you a lot, and so does Mandy, I am sure. Why waste your time and spoil your  mood lamenting over this junkyard?

When I read that you were a silent reader on the Yudh forum, I was reminded of Aryan (hrithik) telling Sunehri (Aishwarya) in Dhoom 2 : Tum? Aur chup chap? Now this one I have got to see?[/i] hpee 

I am disappointed that despite my PMing you for each of them, you have not read any of my 4 posts. Hurry up, kid, and come over quick! Nahin to jamke pitayi hogi tumhari! hpee 

Shyamala Aunty

Greeshma014 wrote:
o.k..Aunty..i'l for sure.. hpee ..i read ur first post Aunty..actually whenever i log in to the forum, i directly search ur post in forum..i hardly check my pm list..unread pm ko dekhkar yeh mat sochiyega ki mein aapki post nai padti..i always love to read whatever u write Aunty.. long hug ..

Greeshma014
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by aashyagh on 2014-07-21, 17:09

Greeshma014 wrote:
aashyagh wrote:

above all dis she has  TANMAY with her..Dey can start their own production house and produce their own show as pari-tanmay as leads..

oh that statement was so filmy, seriously do they really think, they all have a fairytale life? And Tanmay for her support and she being the most luckiest, seriously>>> hppy 

aashyagh
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Greeshma014 on 2014-07-21, 17:16

aashyagh wrote:
Greeshma014 wrote:
aashyagh wrote:

above all dis she has  TANMAY with her..Dey can start their own production house and produce their own show as pari-tanmay as leads..

oh that statement was so filmy, seriously do they really think, they all have a fairytale life?  And Tanmay for her support and she being the most luckiest, seriously>>> hppy 
yaar, i don't knw abt dis fairy tale story..i don't want to comment on dat too..phir bhi ,hw can people b so confident abt her future life?? especially marital life??i'm surprised..hamey khud nai pata future mein hamare saat kya hone wala hai..but pari's fans r so sure dat,tanmay wil b with her till the end of her life..confidence acha hai, par over confidence is injurious to health..

Greeshma014
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by aashyagh on 2014-07-21, 17:38

Greeshma014 wrote:
aashyagh wrote:
Greeshma014 wrote:
aashyagh wrote:

that's the reason I said fairy tale, happily ever after. I mean, you need to wish good in life no doubt, but the way the comments are, it makes me Bang 

oh that statement was so filmy, seriously do they really think, they all have a fairytale life?  And Tanmay for her support and she being the most luckiest, seriously>>> hppy 
yaar, i don't knw abt dis fairy tale story..i don't want to comment on dat too..phir bhi ,hw can people b so confident abt her future life?? especially marital life??i'm surprised..hamey khud nai pata future mein hamare saat kya hone wala hai..but pari's fans r so sure dat,tanmay wil b with her till the end of her life..confidence acha hai, par over confidence is injurious to health..

aashyagh
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by munnirony on 2014-07-21, 19:39

Ya ya these r the same people who till now say with full confidence tht no BD was used in SR. Even after they saw tht air kiss they say its not proved tht PS have issues with romantic scenes. So they will say anything.  hppy

munnirony
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by mandygi on 2014-07-22, 03:26

..and these people are saying that rajat is only good as akbar and if hi quits he stands no where!..koi inse pooche kya ye bhagwaan se uski janam patri likha ke lai hain..and even if he quits then good for them at least their chahiti ps will be there to carry the whole serial on her shoulders, i guess they fear that once rajat leaves the show will collapse in no time, at least the trp will be half as the other half will watch it for characters or ps!

mandygi
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by munnirony on 2014-07-22, 08:58

@Mandy, these people also know how popular rajat is. Tell me na despite all sort of probs sbs is still trying its best to get his interview. Ur right these people know rajat is a very big factor for TRPs. Whether people like the track or not they cant leave it for rajat.

munnirony
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by mandygi on 2014-07-22, 12:12

munnirony wrote:@Mandy,  these people also know how popular rajat is. Tell me na despite all sort of probs sbs is still trying its best to get his interview. Ur right these people know rajat is a very big factor for TRPs. Whether people like the track or not they cant leave it for rajat.

munni, majority are watching it only for rajat's performance and its just not me but many i have talked to especially mature and learned audience!

mandygi
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by aashyagh on 2014-07-22, 14:46

mandygi wrote:
munnirony wrote:@Mandy,  these people also know how popular rajat is. Tell me na despite all sort of probs sbs is still trying its best to get his interview. Ur right these people know rajat is a very big factor for TRPs. Whether people like the track or not they cant leave it for rajat.

munni, majority are watching it only for rajat's performance and its just not me but many i have talked to especially mature and learned audience!

People with pure heart watching it for both:)

aashyagh
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by mandygi on 2014-07-22, 15:17

pure heart outside and only jodha bhagt inside hppy 
aashyagh wrote:
mandygi wrote:

People with pure heart watching it for both:)

mandygi
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by munnirony on 2014-07-22, 16:46

i dont care people r watching it for whom. evryone have their fav. so its ok. but the particular group of people feel tht each nd evry person should be jodha bhakts & if we talk about jalal's degradation thts spreading negativity. many people say they love akdha, but the truth is most of them love jodha & jodha's akbar. for them akbar has no identity without jodha. jodha should be shown as a warrior princess, but when it comes to jalal, he should only be the yes man & caring husband of jodha. but if he by chance shows even a bit amt. of concern towards other wives he will be termed as a jallad.

munnirony
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by mandygi on 2014-07-23, 06:18

munni that is why ekta is catering to their demands because majority janta is brainless..they have no logic thinking whatsoever! and u must have noticed majority of mature and intelligent audience do not approve of such crap and do not watch it!

mandygi
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by munnirony on 2014-07-23, 15:09

Mandy, unfortunately all the top shows go on the same way. But few gud shows also work maybe not top 5 but if gud  shows made even male oriented shows can work.

munnirony
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by mandygi on 2014-07-23, 23:43

munni but who has the guts to break the norm very few! even if they start with a different concept they jusy wreck it by making another sbs in the long run just to for the sake of trps!

mandygi
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by mandygi on 2014-07-23, 23:46

even in jodha akbar it started off so well but as soon as the sbs started with MA crap the trps started to rise, now the trp is falling becasue the MA crap does not work anymore! now MC crap is added to spice it up and guess what instead of showing jalal fighting with MC its jodha who is fighting and also winning the war! now what worst they can show in the name of NR!

mandygi
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by munnirony on 2014-07-24, 12:03

TRPs started to increase from the marriage track nd it reached no 2 when ruku's MC was shown. Audience just needs drama. They r least bothered about other things. So if jalal is shown along with the drama TRP audience will never mind. TRPs were also very gud till tasneem track as well. So its a total misconception from the CVs part tht drama cant be created without making the hero weak. Nd as per TRP audience goes if the TRPs r bcoz of strong woman,  as jodha bhakts always try to prove, then shows like ek hasina thi or Jhansi ki rani would have been at the top.

munnirony
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 06:36

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 32 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum