Latest topics

Yeh Hai Mohabbatein : Ishita Treats Guru, Raman Fears That His Wife Is In Trouble.(Tellytadka)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Yeh Hai Mohabbatein : Ishita Treats Guru, Raman Fears That His Wife Is In Trouble.(Tellytadka)

Post by Shegarf71 on 2014-06-25, 16:50

Yeh Hai Mohabbatein : Ishita Treats Guru, Raman Fears That His Wife Is In Trouble.
Latest Spicy Buzz3 hours ago

Television queen Ekta Kapoor is busy promoting her upcoming movie Ek Villain these days. After promoting the same in her shows KumKum Bhagya and Pavitra Rishta on Zee TV, Ms. Kapoor is all set to promote Ek Villain on Star Plus popular drama Yeh Hai Mohabbatein which also belongs comes from the Balaji Camp.

Well the promotion has been happening for quite some time now but soon the show will witness the entry of the very handsome actor Siddharth Malhotra who essays the role of Guru in the movie.

It will be Ishita (Divyanka Tripathi) who will come across Guru first. As the new on air promo shows a serial killer is on the loose. He wears a black hooded jacket and who targets beautiful women. When Raman (Karan Patel) comes to know that Ishita hasn’t returned home he will start panicking and decides to find her as he fears she is in trouble.

Contrary to Raman’s suspicions Guru has entered Ishita’s clinic not to attack Ishita, but to get his wound treated. Sources reveal that Guru will tell Ishita that her husband loves her very much which will make her really happy.

Will Raman’s fear and Ishita learning about her husband loving and caring side bring the couple closer? We sure hope so.

Directed by Mohit Suri and produced by Balaji Motion Picture, Ek Villain stars Siddharth Malhotra, Ritesh Deshmukh and Shraddha Arya in roles never seen before. The movie will hit theatres on 27th June 2014.

Credit:TellyTadka

Shegarf71

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein : Ishita Treats Guru, Raman Fears That His Wife Is In Trouble.(Tellytadka)

Post by hooked on 2014-06-25, 18:47

Meenu, Thanks!
I am wondering that after this crazy promoting of the film, will it actually lead to anyone going to watch it? How many will actually say, 'oh they came on this or that show, so we'll watch the film'....if people liked the trailer, they'll watch the film, right?

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein : Ishita Treats Guru, Raman Fears That His Wife Is In Trouble.(Tellytadka)

Post by slmu on 2014-06-25, 19:35

Thanks Meenu

I agree Hooked. I don't think it will lead to any increase

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-25, 20:14

that's the problem with advertising...not knowing when to stop...

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-06-25, 20:18

Its a real fashion nowadays

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-25, 20:18

slmu wrote:Its a real fashion nowadays
don't get me started on the evils of consumerism!!  Evil or Very Mad 

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-06-25, 20:46

hooked wrote:

Feel free to vent  hpee

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-25, 20:48

slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:

Feel free to vent  hpee
haha...no, i think i'll pass. it's not like i have anything new to add to the ongoing discourse on the subject!  Wink 

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 06:39

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum