Latest topics

KumKum Bhagya - Written Update - 25 June 2014

View previous topic View next topic Go down

KumKum Bhagya - Written Update - 25 June 2014

Post by slmu on 2014-06-25, 22:34

Kumkum Bhagya 25th June 2014 Written Episode

The episode starts wtih Sarla asking Pragya if she is happy. Pragya remembers Sarla’s words not to inform about her health to Pragya. Pragya hugs Sarla and starts crying. Sarla asks what happened, if anybody told her something. Pragya does not sa anything. She asks her to tell, else she will speak to Abhi and daadi. Pragya says she is happy in this house, Abhi is a good guy, she got emotional seeing all of you here, she is missing Bulbul’s tauts, your worries and getting high BP, etc. Dadi says crying department is Sarla’s and not yours. Sarla says you took my breath and suddenly.. Abhi who was hearing their conversation says suddenly he came in her life and asks if she was bad mouthing about him. Sarla says she was praising him and says Pragya is very happy here, she thanks Daadi and him for coming in Pragya’s life. Abhi says he should thank them either as he would not have done all this without Pragya in his life. He holds Pragya’s hand and takes her from there.

Click this bar to view the full image.
[size]
[/size]

Purab is traveling in his car. He thinks Bulbul is not talking to him yet, he is coming there to explain Bulbul, Abhi understood him and married someone, hope Aaliya also understands him.
Aaliya and Abhi are tensed that Purab has not reached yet. Abhi gets a Purab’s call who informs that he is stuck in traffic jam and will reach there in 3 hours, he says he is eager to meet his wife. Abhi says even is eager to let him meet his wife. He informs Aaliya that Purab will reach in 3 hours. Aaliya says we should wait for 3 hours for the climax now.

[size]
[/size]

Pragya gets Purab’s call who asks Pragya to explain Bulbul that it is not his mistake and to pick his call. He asks her to listen to his truth first and says Abhi was his best friend and he took his promise to marry Aalya, but when he met Bulbul he fell in love with her and futher says the whole incident. Pragya shockingly hears his conversation. Purab asks her to explain Bulbul that he loves only her. 

Pragya says she knows everyting. Purab says how does he know. Pragya asks him to come here, then she will tell him everything. Aaliya sees Pragya talking to someone and asks whom she is talking to. She checks her mobile and sees Purab’s number, asks if she called Purab here and says it is good if he comes here, he will know her reality. Pragya thinks how will she live between these people who restrict her even to someone, looks at Sarla and thinks she has to live with them and Abhi will realize his mistake when he will know Purab loves Bulbul. Tanu asks Abhi to go and stay with Behanji.

[size]
[/size]

Abhi introduces Kamlaben/Shilpa shirodkar to Abhi and Pragya. Kamlaben praises Abhi and says her daughters are his fan and they like his rock music. She then gives kumkum to Pragya and prays they both live together happily. Abhi thinks who will explain her that he is the biggest enemy of Pragya.
Suresh comes wearing blazer and Pragya’s gifted tie. He sees Abhi and Pragya talking together smiling and thinks he was wrong, they both look happy, hope they live happily together. Pragya sees Suresh and introduces Abhi to him. Abhi says he knows Suresh, he is man of honor. Abhi asks them to carry and leaves from there. Suresh apologizes Pragya for coming without invitation and says after seeing them happy, he is also very happy. He hands his gift and is about to leave when Bulbul sees him. She asks why did he come here, to check if Pragya is happy, she says Pragya is happy with Abhi. Suresh says she has mistaken him. Bulbul says she was feeling guilty that her sister’s fiance was in love with her, but now she is happy after Pragya’s marriage. She asks him to get out of here and not to show his face again. Suresh sadly goes from there.

[size]
[/size]

Bulbul and Purbi request Abhi to perform on his song. Abhi says nobody performs on their wedding. They says it is his reception and asks Sarla to convince him. Sarla requests him to perform for her sake. Abhi agrees and says Pragya has to dance with him. Pragya says she does not know to dance. Abhi says he will teach her and takes her to the stage holding her hand. Abhi performs on song tere liye signal tod taad ke….He drags Pragya and manhandles her while dancing. Everyone get happy seeing their dance and clap. He pushes Pragya on the ground and says to learn dance, once has to fall on ground. He picks her up again, Pragya tries to go, but he holds her again and starts roughing her again. Tanu sees that and asks her friend if Abhi is dancing or frightening her. Friend says he is taking out his grudge as he did not marry you. Tanu says wait and watch, what he will do next. Abhi pushes Pragya on floor again and picks her up. He makes her wear her specs again and says he loves her 4 eyes. He asks if this lesson is enough or we should do something else.

[size]
[/size]

Precap: Bulbul and Purbi dance on Radha nache… song. Tanu and Abhi dance sensuously on mai to teri joganiya song. Daadi and others shockingly watch their dance.

[size]
[/size]

*DTB

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: KumKum Bhagya - Written Update - 25 June 2014

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-25, 22:37

thanks shanthi...i am waiting for a strong pragya to emerge...who will get her own back...she was being flung around like a ragdoll...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-06-25, 22:48

It's not gonna happen Sarra .... I loved how she has dragged Abhi the first morning ... To ask what was going on ... But then she poofed ... Sigh

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-06-25, 23:01

Thanks shanthi.. Today too purab dint come.. Dint watch but its so rude to push her while dancing.. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-25, 23:06

Shesherkobita wrote:It's not gonna happen Sarra .... I loved how she has dragged Abhi the first morning ... To ask what was going on ... But then she poofed ... Sigh
then I will lose interest very quick...even she was being dropped on to the ground her stares were getting sterner...gives me hope...that when people r not round then she will say stuff...me too like the way she replied to aaliya the first day and left the house...and the way she held abhi hand and led him to the room...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-06-26, 00:56

sarra0 wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:It's not gonna happen Sarra .... I loved how she has dragged Abhi the first morning ... To ask what was going on ... But then she poofed ... Sigh
then I will lose interest very quick...even she was being dropped on to the ground her stares were getting sterner...gives me hope...that when people r not round then she will say stuff...me too like the way she replied to aaliya the first day and left the house...and the way she held abhi hand and led him to the room...

Sarra, Sabi I think there is hope for her to bounce back after she gets out of the recent uncertainty. As she spoke with Purab and gets to know it is her sister who is in trouble I want to believe she would protect her but she would soon shock Abhi and Aliya with her own stubbornness hopefully; keeping my fingers crossed however these CV teams somethings Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-26, 01:09

Nanayaa623 wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

Sarra, Sabi I think there is hope for her to bounce back after she gets out of the recent uncertainty. As she spoke with Purab and gets to know it is her sister who is in trouble I want to believe she would protect her but she would soon shock Abhi and Aliya with her own stubbornness hopefully; keeping my fingers crossed however these CV teams somethings Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad
me too...she can protect her by not saying anything...and once the party is finished think of a strategy...i also hope she continues to work...she doesn't seem the kind to take it all...she will have to b careful around dadi but after abhi dances wit tanu she can have a legit reason for a while to b angry wit him  hppy  hppy I want to c wat purab does and they have made us wait already 2episodes lets c if he turns up to the next...but it was funny he is stuck in traffic and yet the car was travelling in free flowing traffic  hppy

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-06-26, 01:23

sarra0 wrote:
Nanayaa623 wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

me too...she can protect her by not saying anything...and once the party is finished think of a strategy...i also hope she continues to work...she doesn't seem the kind to take it all...she will have to b careful around dadi but after abhi dances wit tanu she can have a legit reason for a while to b angry wit him  hppy  hppy I want to c wat purab does and they have made us wait already 2episodes lets c if he turns up to the next...but it was funny he is stuck in traffic and yet the car was travelling in free flowing traffic  hppy
 ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  I guess in the serial world everything is possible.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-26, 01:30

Nanayaa623 wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Nanayaa623 wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  I guess in the serial world everything is possible.
yep...its meant to b watched eyes closed  hppy  hppy

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by riyya6 on 2014-06-26, 10:58

10q for the updates .... abhi was really mean to pragya today...

riyya6
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-26, 11:21

riyya6 wrote:10q for the updates .... abhi was really mean to pragya today...
i know it was good to c  Twisted Evil

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by riyya6 on 2014-06-26, 11:30

sarra0 wrote:
riyya6 wrote:10q for the updates .... abhi was really mean to pragya today...
was that a dance  ROFL .... he was literally puliiing n pushing her like nobody business...

i still cant take it how her family did not notice it she falling two times... serial are unlogical , im wrong to aspect logic  hppy

riyya6
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-26, 12:29

10q for the updates .... abhi was really mean to pragya today...
was that a dance  ROFL .... he was literally puliiing n pushing her like nobody business...

i still cant take it how her family did not notice it she falling two times... serial are unlogical , im wrong to aspect logic  hppy
 hppy  hppy it was a one man dance and show...wit a ragdoll as a companion...i liked how each time he dropped0her her look was getting angrier and angrier...it was only her family that was stopping0her saying something.. 
her family noticed she was falling but she doesmt know how to dance...it cant b blamed on the perfect husband 9in was picking her up  hppy wit care

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 08:28

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum