Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 25th June 2014 Written Update

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-26, 13:57

hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:Thanks Hooked.

Skipping over the Ek Villian stuff... loved Ishu asking Raman whether he was in love with her  cheers and Raman's reaction was awesome .. payback. These two do need their heads banged together.

Vandu-Shravan was too sweet. But big blooper.. Shravan getting ready for school, but Adi was not? Still his uniform is being worked out?  nty 

Gosh if ever there is a kid who needs time out its Adi. And agree with Sarra, isn't there a restraining order against Raman?

I want them to move it along a bit now.. its time to wrap up the hit and run
there was but until he needs to b threatened wit jail they forget...but he has a deep personal relationship wit the police...woh asaan mand hai 

shravu wasnt getting ready for school but just trying his uniform on  hppy  hppy 

me too need hit and run dealt wit...i am now bored wit it...

oh? he was trying his uniform on?  hppy  missed that.. thought he was getting ready for school

thanks guys, will change that.  hppy i didn't get that either!
 hppy  hppy oye don't change it on my account I was just giving a reasonable explanation as the show didn't

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-06-26, 13:58

hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:

Though why she needs revenge is beyond me.. if anyone should want vengeance its Raman  Bang
In Shagun's eyes, she is always the one who is put upon, always the victim...

yes that's true.. she would make a good case study for psychiatry courses  hppy

true..and she is raising Adi to be just like herself!!  Shocked 

Yup.. did you see how excited he got with the bundle of notes?

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-26, 14:00

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
there was but until he needs to b threatened wit jail they forget...but he has a deep personal relationship wit the police...woh asaan mand hai 

shravu wasnt getting ready for school but just trying his uniform on  hppy  hppy 

oh? he was trying his uniform on?  hppy  missed that.. thought he was getting ready for school

hppy  hppy oye don't change it on my account I was just giving a reasonable explanation as the show didn't
hehe! too late! have changed it already and you are absolutely right about the explanation. where the script fails, we have to step in..  hpee 

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-06-26, 14:01

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

tu bhi nah Sarra  hppy

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-26, 14:02

slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:
In Shagun's eyes, she is always the one who is put upon, always the victim...

yes that's true.. she would make a good case study for psychiatry courses  hppy

true..and she is raising Adi to be just like herself!!  Shocked 

Yup.. did you see how excited he got with the bundle of notes?
as a kid, I remember getting excited when my mum would hand me a 10 rupees note just thinking of the candy that i'd get at school...and adi was given like 1000s of rupees...it is only natural that he'd look like he had been told where Ali baba kept his jewels!  hppy 

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-26, 14:04

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:hppy  hppy liked how raman didn't say to Sid I am a fan of yours..but said I know u have lots of fans and that I have friends that r ur fans...

ishita turning the tables and asking if he is in love wit her  Clap he was surprised and like he is...

mrs vindaloo and shravu scene where she apologises and he says u don't need to say sorry was sweet...

wat was up wit romi today?? raman asked him to drive him around but he looked worried...did he have something else planned or just nervous about taking raman car in case something happens to it...

bala isn't doing his job quick enough...Adi still has no manners...and wat happened to the restraining order that was against raman??? that all of a sudden he comes near adi whenever?? is it a case that the police r so thankful for his help along wit the other two that they overlook it...

ramans phone was ringing a lot but that doesn't mean u have to go in...u have seen first hand wat adi is like but still can't help but b ready to interfere...the phone didn't ring again once she bought it to raman...

Adi has a smirk on his face wat is0he planning against her that he took her on her own...

I think Romi just did not want to drive Raman around.. no doubt he would get lectured all the way.

I agree Ishu should not have gone in
it was stupid  Bang  Bang  Bang
maybe Ishu just wanted to spend some time with her husband, especially since she must have known that he'd go to give Adi his gift and wanted to know how that went...
you guys..... Twisted Evil 
wat was she doing in the car talking to other people??? she was going to b driving him all day...itne possessivness that no one else can spend time wit him  Bang  Bang  Bang

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-26, 14:06

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

I think Romi just did not want to drive Raman around.. no doubt he would get lectured all the way.

I agree Ishu should not have gone in
maybe Ishu just wanted to spend some time with her husband, especially since she must have known that he'd go to give Adi his gift and wanted to know how that went...
wat was she doing in the car talking to other people??? she was going to b driving him all day...itne possessivness that no one else can spend time wit him  Bang  Bang  Bang
i know i know. i'd thought you guys were talking about her deciding to drive him. Shanthi corrected my assumption. I agree she should not have gone in...  hppy 

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-26, 14:07

slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:

oh yes, yes...I totally agree on that...I was a little angry as to why she had come in..but then she had the excuse that his phone had kept on ringing and so she had come to give him his phone.
God knows, what Adi will say to her during their shopping trip.  Evil or Very Mad 

Yes bet he takes nastiness to another level.

Feel so sorry for Raman.. craving for his son only to be face that
It must double the pain, the thought that Adi is turning into a monster and he is unable to do anything about it. Shagun's final revenge on Raman!

Though why she needs revenge is beyond me.. if anyone should want vengeance its Raman  Bang
didn't u know because the whole world revolves around her...how dare raman not anymore

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-26, 14:09

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
i know i know. i'd thought you guys were talking about her deciding to drive him. Shanthi corrected my assumption. I agree she should not have gone in...  hppy 
 hppy  hppy  hppy i want to know how many patients she canceljd on..

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-06-26, 14:25

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:

hppy  hppy

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-26, 14:26

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
very true!!! Or maybe after treating Siddharth Malhotra, she took such a fee from him, that she's set for a month...no more appointments for her now..

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-06-26, 14:27

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
very true!!! Or maybe after treating Siddharth Malhotra, she took such a fee from him, that she's set for a month...no more appointments for her now..

ROFL  ROFL

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-26, 15:10

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
 Shocked your implying she does it for money??? don't u know she is doing it for love of public service...how could u disparage her reputation...i will sue u for everything u have  hppy  hppy

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-26, 15:13

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
 Shocked your implying she does it for money??? don't u know she is doing it for love of public service...how could u disparage her reputation...i will sue u for everything u have  hppy  hppy
hahaha...oh my god...how could i, indeed!! i shall most definitely burn in some hell or the other for this!  Scared 

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-26, 15:20

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hahaha...oh my god...how could i, indeed!! i shall most definitely burn in some hell or the other for this!  Scared 
 hppy  hppy no need to go that far v shall drop u off wit shagun0Ashok and param  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-26, 15:22

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
 hppy  hppy no need to go that far v shall drop u off wit shagun0Ashok and param  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil
no, no...i'd prefer hell to the company of those three i think!!!  Shocked Shocked Shocked 

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-06-26, 15:23

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
no, no...i'd prefer hell to the company of those three i think!!!  Shocked Shocked Shocked 

how about a day out with Simmi?

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-26, 15:25

slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:

oh my!!!!! The horror of it!!! The sheer horror!!!!!
 affraid
edit: she'll take me lingerie shopping at Lajpat nagar!!! save me, god!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-26, 15:26

hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

affraid 
 hppy  Twisted Evil  Evil or Very Mad all four in one place...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-26, 15:27

hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

affraid
she is to depressed to do that...u will just have to listen for hours and hours the virtues of param  Twisted Evil

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-06-26, 15:28

hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

affraid

and the nightmare it was will linger on forever  hppy

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-26, 15:28

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:

affraid 

i take back what i've said. Ishita is most definitely Mother Teresa in the world of dentists. She probably gives away all her money to the Daant Bachao Andolan! and obviously she DID NOT marry Raman for his money!!!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-26, 15:30

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:

affraid
she is to depressed to do that...u will just have to listen for hours and hours the virtues of param  Twisted Evil
possibly with lots of anecdotes of their romantic moments!!!!  Sick  if this isn't hell, i wonder what is!!!!!!!!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-26, 15:31

slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:

affraid

and the nightmare it was will linger on forever  hppy

hahaha..oh god...linger it most definitely will!!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-26, 15:33

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:

affraid 

i take back what i've said. Ishita is most definitely Mother Teresa in the world of dentists. She probably gives away all her money to the Daant Bachao Andolan! and obviously she DID NOT marry Raman for his money!!!
 hppy  hppy she married him for ruhi but would0take0his money now...no objections especially if he was to spend

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 23:54

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum