Latest topics

Words that kill without drawing blood, KumKumbhagy review of the Reception.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Words that kill without drawing blood, KumKumbhagy review of the Reception.

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-06-26, 05:12

The reception episodes starts after the disastrous  Suhaag Raat for Pragya when she found her drunk, newly wed husband in his girl friend's apartment.  Evil or Very Mad  I like the fact that Pragya stood upto Aaliya the next morning and said that she has self-respect and left the house. She only came back when she realized that her mother is very sick and will not be able to sustain the trauma of her marriage breaking up. We hope to see a very strong Pragya who will stay calm and yet stay strong. She says " only one of us can be happy in this union,  let it be my family", indicating her strong belief that the marriage union is between families rather than two individuals.

Both Aaliyyah and Abhishek have figured out that her Achilles' heel is her mother and they have already started exploiting that. Aliya has declared that she would be using her mother to corner Pragya everytime she needs to.

Suresh predicted that Pragya  will receive so much happiness in abhishek's home that it will  not be comparable to anything else in life. Hopefully after some trial and tribulation his prediction will come true.  luv 

Abhi's taunts are becoming aggressive by every minute. When Pragya wasn't able to smile at the wedding reception, Abhi says " Your smile is expensive , you are married to a rich family , we can afford a smile . "  His slip of tongue when expressing his feelings towards his new wife, to his friends , were really funny. "Dil to kar raha gala ...( Daba doonga ) ... No gale se laga loonga ..." hppy 

When he sees Pragya  laughing and talking to her mom Abhi gets tensed  that she might be revealing what has happened between them the night before. "Is she complaining? " everyone chimes in ... "No tareef kar rahi hai" ... "Tareef with tears" he thinks she is planning something and whisks her away for a dance .

The dance sequence was very interesting, filled with tension and mockery. Abishek says " I am teaching you the steps of the game of dance, don't treat this as torture" . Abhi let go of her hand and let her fall twice. Pragya was more than angry at this point, her anger was shining through her eyes! The Bhangra song choice was also intriguing because it went " I had left my girlfriend in Delhi  for you " which Abhi has actually done as he has left Tannu for Pragya.  hpee 

When a guest brought kumkum and said ... This will bring color to your life ... abhishek says "Nothing else can bring light and color in her life as I'm am here now"   Clap so true , he will be her sun oneday. Also he leaves Suresh and Pragya alone saying " he is a man of honor" ... If he only knew that Pragya's heart actually beats for Suresh ...  Twisted Evil Some of abhishek's anger is towards himself because he has gotten himself stuck between a rock and a hard place where he is very uncomfortable. His anger keeps coming out in fits and spurs and he hurls them at pragya. He desperately wanted Pragya to be a person who doesn't care for his money and status ( she was actually glad when pragya refused him earlier) and was very upset when he saw her in dadi's necklace which made him think she is as greedy as everyone says.  Purab, Suresh, Bulbul triangle is still up in the air and keeping us interested in this drama.

The two episodes were rife with play on words and foreshadowing ... Thoroughly enjoyable.  Thumbsup  I have no idea who the other cameo characters were popping in and out , dispensing words of wisdom .. But couldn't care less as the actual Abhi Pragya screen presence was overshadowing them completely  lazee 

written for Dhwaniforum only .

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Words that kill without drawing blood, KumKumbhagy review of the Reception.

Post by riyya6 on 2014-06-26, 11:26

nice post buddy....

Abhi was so mean to pragya, was that a dance or wat, i fail to understand how her family did not notice it even bulbul... all are blinded with the thinking that shes be fine in that hse just because the house is rich n they got a rockstar.... n they want to believe so 

here i really appreciate suresh, like a true fren he came without invitation to check out his fren Pragya... again he was not able to see whats happening as he got a glimpse of their happiness pragya & abhi together happy... Im really liking this character suresh... N now i personally feel suresh will be the best pair for bulbul.... I dun want suliya to happen.... Rabul im not sure now...

Purab, why is purab shown so weak... hes just calling  , no answer then he calls her elder sis to explain... Why cant he go n find ways to explain to bulbul personally... Im aware he left to see his uncle but b4 that he could have tried or after he reaches back he could find way.... I really dun understand why to go through pragya.... He explain to aliya fine, with abhi n all he stand firm n believe wat he did was right... but why when it comes to bulbul he has no guts to go ahead n meet her straight... i believe rather than calling n sending sms there are many ways out there.... if her family was the concern, he could have still find ways to meet her n explain taking into consideration her family....

That tanu is just overconfident... im just waiting to see the day when abhi chooses pragya over here.... No matter rabul happen or not, aliya cannot get purab.... bas..... n no suresh as well... she deserves to be single n take other people lives bas.....

seems like pragya will not tell the truth n gets purab to be in the game as well just for bulbul....

A girl who feels bad when the person her sister likes loves her, i imagine wat she will do when she comes to know shes the reason her sister is in a mess..... 

I want a track one day where pragya dances well in front of tanu with abhi.....  

hpee

riyya6
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-06-26, 16:15

Sabi, wonderful review  Thumbsup 

Am very curious to see how they would put things together by the end of this ceremony it would give us the insight of what to expect thereon I guess.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-26, 17:48

riyya6 wrote:nice post buddy....

Abhi was so mean to pragya, was that a dance or wat, i fail to understand how her family did not notice it even bulbul... all are blinded with the thinking that shes be fine in that hse just because the house is rich n they got a rockstar.... n they want to believe so 

here i really appreciate suresh, like a true fren he came without invitation to check out his fren Pragya... again he was not able to see whats happening as he got a glimpse of their happiness pragya & abhi together happy... Im really liking this character suresh... N now i personally feel suresh will be the best pair for bulbul.... I dun want suliya to happen.... Rabul im not sure now...

Purab, why is purab shown so weak... hes just calling  , no answer then he calls her elder sis to explain... Why cant he go n find ways to explain to bulbul personally... Im aware he left to see his uncle but b4 that he could have tried or after he reaches back he could find way.... I really dun understand why to go through pragya.... He explain to aliya fine, with abhi n all he stand firm n believe wat he did was right... but why when it comes to bulbul he has no guts to go ahead n meet her straight... i believe rather than calling n sending sms there are many ways out there.... if her family was the concern, he could have still find ways to meet her n explain taking into consideration her family....

That tanu is just overconfident... im just waiting to see the day when abhi chooses pragya over here.... No matter rabul happen or not, aliya cannot get purab.... bas..... n no suresh as well... she deserves to be single n take other people lives bas.....

seems like pragya will not tell the truth n gets purab to be in the game as well just for bulbul....

A girl who feels bad when the person her sister likes loves her, i imagine wat she will do when she comes to know shes the reason her sister is in a mess..... 

hpee
 hppy  hppy u want her to dance wit abhi once in front of Tanu...i want her to dance wit someone else in front of Abhi  hppy yours is more likely...

did purab not try and meet her once?

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by riyya6 on 2014-06-27, 04:58

sarra0 wrote:

hpee
 hppy  hppy u want her to dance wit abhi once in front of Tanu...i want her to dance wit someone else in front of Abhi  hppy yours is more likely...

hey ur idea is good then she should dance with suresh pushing n pulling him like wat abhi did to her in the name of teaching the dance.....   hppy

riyya6
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-27, 11:18

riyya6 wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

hpee

hey ur idea is good then she should dance with suresh pushing n pulling him like wat abhi did to her in the name of teaching the dance.....   hppy
 hppy  hppy suresh was not who I had in mind...someone who can make abhi feel jealous...and while dancing that wont b suresh...but it was sweet when he came to check up on her...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by riyya6 on 2014-06-27, 12:24

sarra0 wrote:
riyya6 wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

hpee

hppy  hppy suresh was not who I had in mind...someone who can make abhi feel jealous...and while dancing that wont b suresh...but it was sweet when he came to check up on her...
saraa i think abhi can be jealous of suresh too... once he soften towards pragya... imagine abhi wat that guy has that i dun, im a rock star ..... im sure at one point of time abhi will learn that once pragya did love suresh n the broken marriage thing..... lazee

riyya6
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-27, 13:47

riyya6 wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
riyya6 wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

saraa i think abhi can be jealous of suresh too... once he soften towards pragya... imagine abhi wat that guy has that i dun, im a rock star ..... im sure at one point of time abhi will learn that once pragya did love suresh n the broken marriage thing..... lazee
i do agree that he will feel jealous once he softens a bit and realises she had feelings for him...but not dancing unless its a slow dance...he doesn't look like he will have co ordination...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 22:49

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum