Latest topics

Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 26th June 2014 Written Update

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 26th June 2014 Written Update

Post by hooked on 2014-06-27, 00:03

Ishita is driving Adi to the clothes shop. She had told him to put on his seat belt and surprisingly, he listens. She refers to Adi as ‘beta’ (son) and Adi reacts very angrily. He tells her that she isn’t his mother. Shagun is. He says that they were going to buy clothes and must do just that. Ishita is disturbed but doesn’t say anything.

Raman is walking around in the apartment complex outside Ashok’s place. He talks to Mihir on the phone and tells him to manage things at the office. He reveals to Mihir that Ishita had taken Adi shopping. Raman sounds worried and says that he was tense thinking how Adi would behave with Ishita, whether he would be rude or not, etc. Mihir asks him not to worry since Ishita bhabi’s patience level increased when she was around children. She would handle Adi very well. Raman says that since she had taken care of his (Mihir’s) brother so well, she’d be able to handle Adi as well. They hang up. Raman wonders if he should call Ishita but then changes his mind thinking Adi would get even angrier if he does so.

At the shop, Adi and Ishita are looking through clothes. Ishita picks up a pair of shorts and asks Adi to try it out. Adi checks the size which is the right one. With nothing left to complain about, he goes to the trial room. Ishita waits. She gets a message from Raman. Raman was asking her whether Adi was behaving too rudely with her. Ishita replies that he wasn’t as rude as his papa and she'd got enough practice from him.

Adi returns with the shorts and tells the shopkeeper that while the size was the correct one, he wanted it in a better material. They show him more clothes. Ishita tries to hand him a shirt but Adi brushes it aside rudely. The shop assistant gives Adi and Ishita something to drink. While Ishita drinks plain water, Adi is given coke. He deliberately throws the drink on the clothes, ruining them. The owner rushes to them and argues with Ishita that this was a huge loss for them and she should have taken care of her son. Adi interrupts the man, saying that Ishita was not his mother. Whatever the owner had to say, he could tell him directly. Adi says that money solved everything and pulls out the wad of notes which contained Rs. 30,000. He asks if that would be enough to cover the loss. The man leaves without further complaint. Ishita takes away Adi’s money saying that he shouldn’t be carrying around so much money. If he had to complain about her to Shagun, he could do so but she’ll give the money to Shagun alone. Adi walks away.

Raman is walking around the complex. A few kids are playing cricket. The ball rolls away under a car and since Raman is standing right there, the children request him to find the ball for them. Raman bends down and removes the sheet covering the car in order to see the ball which was under it. As he removes the sheet, the number plate is revealed and it is the same car that had hit Amma. Raman throws the ball to the children and then turns around and is shocked when he sees the number plate. He remembers what Ishita had told him about the witness who had seen the car’s number. He removes the sheet and discovers the blue evil eye dangling from the mirror. Ishita had told him about that as well. He is now absolutely that the accident had been done by Param and Ashok was trying to cover for him.

At the shop, Adi is selecting too many shirts and shorts. Ishita stops him saying that no one needs so many pairs. Adi says that at his home things weren’t bought according to need but according to one’s wish. He taunts Ishita that maybe her husband did not give her enough money and so she couldn’t afford it. Ishita asks him to show some control on his language. She tells to take three pairs. Adi taunts her and asks if she couldn’t afford to pay for so much. Ishita says that since she wasn’t his mother, there was no reason for her to buy him so many things. She picks out a few things out of the pile and hands it to the shop assistant for billing. Before Ishita can complete the payment, Adi leaves. She quickly rushes outside and finds him getting into his car. Adi says now that the shopping had been done, he was leaving. Ishita tells him to return with her but he refuses and leaves. Ishita wonders to herself about what kind of a person Shagun was raising Adi to become.

Shagun returns home to find Raman sitting there. He looks furious (and very hot, in black). She asks him what he was doing there. Raman asks her how she could show such attitude despite knowing the truth. Shagun asks him to leave. Raman then says that he won’t leave until he has got the police here. Shagun asks him what he was talking about. Raman says that he has found out the truth and asks her how she could protect someone like Param. He shouts at her that she is a woman but is protecting someone who had hurt Ishita’s mother. He says that her enmity is with him, then why is she taking it out on Ishita like that. How could she and Ashok protect Param. Raman is about to call the cops when Ishita calls him to inform him that Adi had left. Raman lets her know that he now had proof that Param was indeed the culprit. Ishita wants to come over but he asks her not to. He promises her that he would send Param to jail. Ishita agrees.

Raman picks up the phone to call the police. Shagun cancels the phone and screams out that Ashok wasn’t protecting Param. She was the one who was behind the accident. Raman is shocked.

At Bala and Vandu’s place, Bala receives a message from Ishita asking him to come to their home as soon as possible. Bala thinks of calling her once to find out why she had asked him to go. Before he can do so, Vandita walks in. She looks very tired. Bala asks her why she had returned home so early. Vandu then tells him that he had very rightly noticed that she had been worried and out of temper the last couple of days. This was because she had been trying to hide something from him. Bala asks her what it was. She looks troubled. Bala offers to get her some water. She asks him to hear her out. She announces that she is pregnant. Bala is thrilled. He is so happy that he lifts her up and they fall on the bed. Vandu is surprised to see him so happy. Bala keeps saying that amidst all this tension, this was a really good piece of news. Vandu asks him if he was truly happy. Bala says of course he was. She says that a baby meant so much expense. Was it the right time? Bala says that he had always wanted a baby brother or sister for Shravan. It was all going to work out. He was already teaching one kid. Soon it will become a group. He asks Vandu not to worry in her present condition.

At the Iyer’s, Amma is telling Ruhi a story, the moral of which is that one should not lie. Ruhi loves the story. Amma tells her to do her homework now and she’ll tell her another story after that. Ruhi gets up to leave when Ishita arrives. Ruhi asks her how her date went. Ishita is confused. Ruhi tells her that since she had gone to drive papa around, how did that go. Ishita says it went fine. Ruhi realizes Ishita was hiding something and says that one shouldn’t lie. Ishita then says that she had gone shopping with Adi bhaiya. Ruhi asks if Adi had behaved with her. Ishita tells her that everything had gone fine. Ruhi leaves to go and do her homework.

Bala and Vandita arrive at the Iyer’s home. Ishita asks them all to sit down and then tells them that Raman had discovered that it was Param who had done it. Bala asks if this was a sure fact. Ishita says yes. Mr. Iyer is also disturbed to hear this. Ishita says that Raman had promised that he would send Param to jail this time.

At Ashok’s house, Shagun begs Raman not to inform the police. She says that if they arrest her, her reputation in the society will go to the dogs. Before Raman can get over the shock and say something, Adi arrives on the scene. He is also shocked to hear Shagun talk like this and asks Shagun why she was talking about the police taking her away and why was she begging before this man!

Precap: Adi begs Raman to let Shagun go. He says that he’ll never be rude to Raman again. Shagun also joins in saying that if not for her sake, at least for his son’s sake, he shouldn’t call the police. Raman looks confused.

*For the sole use of dhwaniforum.

Last edited by hooked on 2014-06-27, 00:53; edited 2 times in total

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 26th June 2014 Written Update

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-06-27, 00:35

thanks for the update Hookie

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-27, 00:38

--sumana13-- wrote:thanks for the update Hookie

Hey Manu!! Loved it when Raman told Mihir that Ishita had taken care of him and so would be able to handle Adi!!!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Illeana** on 2014-06-27, 00:43

Finally the suspence got over and i am so relieved that it wasnot Mihir. Thanx for the updates Rikhya.. Your writtings are lovly long hug Bala-Vandu moments was so cute.

Illeana**
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-27, 00:46

Illeana** wrote:Finally the suspence got over and i am so relieved that it wasnot Mihir. Thanx for the updates Rikhya.. Your writtings are lovly    long hug    Bala-Vandu moments was so cute.

Helloo Illeana! Yes, Shagun did say that it was her! Hope she wasn't lying to protect someone else!!
Now Raman has to do the right thing...it's a big test for him.
I was so happy when Vandu told Bala the truth. I expected nothing less from her. Their relationship is truly one to admire!! They are an adorable couple!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-06-27, 00:54

hooked wrote:

Hey Manu!! Loved it when Raman told Mihir that Ishita had taken care of him and so would be able to handle Adi!!!
Hookie .... many more such cute moments will come up Yaara

Heart  Heart 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-27, 00:55

--sumana13-- wrote:
hooked wrote:

Heart  Heart 

and each such moment will make me feel like i'm on helium or something...floating away above the clouds!!!
 peace 
 Wink 

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Illeana** on 2014-06-27, 00:56

Yeah good point. She may lie if its Mihir cuz he is her brother also she can save Ashok too. I always had a doubt if Ashok actually loves her but even if he dont he is the most imp figure in her life. Afterall without Ashok she is nothing. Raman seriously will have to give a big test. One side there is his son and another there is Ishita and deep down he started loving her. Ishita no doubt will understand his situation but it may not look good if he supports Shagun this time.

Illeana**
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-27, 01:00

hooked wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
hooked wrote:

Heart  Heart 

and each such moment will make me feel like i'm on helium or something...floating away above the clouds!!!
 peace 
 Wink 
ill bring u down to earth wit a thump...never fear.. Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  nty

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-27, 01:01

Illeana** wrote:Yeah good point. She may lie if its Mihir cuz he is her brother also she can save Ashok too. I always had a doubt if Ashok actually loves her but even if he dont he is the most imp figure in her life. Afterall without Ashok she is nothing. Raman seriously will have to give a big test. One side there is his son and another there is Ishita and deep down he started loving her. Ishita no doubt will understand his situation but it may not look good if he supports Shagun this time.

i don't feel that shagun would take the blame on herself to save anyone really...maybe apart from her son. But Adi driving a car is just a ridiculous thought. so it probably is shagun.
now raman has two options open before him. he can either let shagun go..which means once again he is putting shagun before ishita. which is just a horrid thought.
or, he can send shagun to the police, which will earn him adi's eternal hatred. now will that mean he'll get adi's custody where adi will try his best to create differences btw ishita and raman?

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-27, 01:02

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
hooked wrote:

Heart  Heart 

peace 
 Wink 
ill bring u down to earth wit a thump...never fear.. Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  nty

hahaha..but Manu you're on a Parud high yourself!!!! Shall we try to pull each other down towards earth?

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-27, 01:12

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:

Heart  Heart 

peace 
 Wink 

hahaha..but Manu you're on a Parud high yourself!!!! Shall we try to pull each other down towards earth?
 hppy  hppy but it wont b manu bringing u down but me

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-27, 10:11

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:

peace 
 Wink 

haha..yes, Sarra! your aid is much needed for the future!!!  hppy 

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-27, 10:53

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

haha..yes, Sarra! your aid is much needed for the future!!!  hppy 
 hppy

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-06-27, 12:16

Thanks Hooked.

Raman is facing a hell of a test.. he's going to be emotionally blackmailed by both Adi and Shagun. And so typical of Shagun worried that society would think ill of her  Rolling Eyes 

On the whole, I think Ishita and the Iyers will be ready to forgive Shagun, but Raman may not. Lets see how it plays out. 

So glad the Vindaloos are ok  hpee  .. Vandu stayed true to character telling Bala about it.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-27, 13:39

slmu wrote:Thanks Hooked.

Raman is facing a hell of a test.. he's going to be emotionally blackmailed by both Adi and Shagun. And so typical of Shagun worried that society would think ill of her  Rolling Eyes 

On the whole, I think Ishita and the Iyers will be ready to forgive Shagun, but Raman may not. Lets see how it plays out. 

So glad the Vindaloos are ok  hpee  .. Vandu stayed true to character telling Bala about it.

I just can't believe that all this while Shagun didn't show even a bit of concern for getting caught leave alone be guilty for hitting a person while driving.
I hope you're right about Raman's reaction. I don't want to see him join Ashok and Param in protecting her, even if it is for Adi's sake.
And I so agree with you regarding the Vindaloos!! I was hoping she'd reveal it to him and she did!! Yay!  cheers And I loved Bala's reaction..It was like he was finally getting a chance to be happy again after such a long time..

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-06-27, 13:49

hooked wrote:

I just can't believe that all this while Shagun didn't show even a bit of concern for getting caught leave alone be guilty for hitting a person while driving.
I hope you're right about Raman's reaction. I don't want to see him join Ashok and Param in protecting her, even if it is for Adi's sake.
And I so agree with you regarding the Vindaloos!! I was hoping she'd reveal it to him and she did!! Yay!  cheers And I loved Bala's reaction..It was like he was finally getting a chance to be happy again after such a long time..

Me too.. I hope he doesn't protect her.. at least tell Ishita if not everyone. If he hides it from Ishita it will become a typical soap which will be pathetic

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-27, 13:51

hooked wrote:

i think short run he wont say anything...but I don't think he can keep it a secret for long...his conscious wont let him...

i loved mr vindaloos reaction...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-27, 13:55

slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:

Me too.. I hope he doesn't protect her.. at least tell Ishita if not everyone. If he hides it from Ishita it will become a typical soap which will be pathetic
Raman being the sharp business man that he is touted to be can't see that this is the perfect opportunity for him to get Adi's custody?! How can he allow Adi to be brought up by someone whose only concern for being arrested for running over a person is 'what will my reputation in society be' ?!! For Adi's sake he should get Shagun arrested!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-27, 13:57

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:

i think short run he wont say anything...but I don't think he can keep it a secret for long...his conscious wont let him...

i loved mr vindaloos reaction...

hope so...keeping my fingers crossed that Raman shares this with Ishu...
And I think I fell in love with the Vindaloos all over again yesterday.  hpee 

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-06-27, 14:00

hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:

Raman being the sharp business man that he is touted to be can't see that this is the perfect opportunity for him to get Adi's custody?! How can he allow Adi to be brought up by someone whose only concern for being arrested for running over a person is 'what will my reputation in society be' ?!! For Adi's sake he should get Shagun arrested!

Is he going to think that far? in the immediate scenario he has Adi begging him to spare his mother

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-27, 14:05

slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:

Is he going to think that far? in the immediate scenario he has Adi begging him to spare his mother
He's supposed to be sharp and intelligent...even if adi is begging him to spare shagun, he should realise that allowing a criminal-minded selfish woman like Shagun near Adi is going to ruin his son in the long run...
he was lecturing to shagun a moment ago that as a woman how could she protect param who had injured amma. So now it is an even graver crime that shagun has committed since she hurt amma herself. i don't know.. Evil or Very Mad 

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-06-27, 14:09

hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:

He's supposed to be sharp and intelligent...even if adi is begging him to spare shagun, he should realise that allowing a criminal-minded selfish woman like Shagun near Adi is going to ruin his son in the long run...
he was lecturing to shagun a moment ago that as a woman how could she protect param who had injured amma. So now it is an even graver crime that shagun has committed since she hurt amma herself. i don't know.. Evil or Very Mad 

Sure he should realize that Shagun should not be bringing Adi up.. but it would be human to get swayed in the immediate present.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-27, 14:13

slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:

Sure he should realize that Shagun should not be bringing Adi up.. but it would be human to get swayed in the immediate present.
Raman is going to act as an idiot again. That on set video just confirmed it all. He'll hide things, go into some terrible guilt phase, drink (alcohol), confess everything to Ishita and then I don't know what will happen next.

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-06-27, 14:15

hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:

Raman is going to act as an idiot again. That on set video just confirmed it all. He'll hide things, go into some terrible guilt phase, drink (alcohol), confess everything to Ishita and then I don't know what will happen next.

Haven't had time to watch it .. gosh, can't they do something different for a change  Bang  Bang

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:16

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum