Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 26th June 2014 Written Update

Post by hooked on 2014-06-27, 14:19

slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:
He's supposed to be sharp and intelligent...even if adi is begging him to spare shagun, he should realise that allowing a criminal-minded selfish woman like Shagun near Adi is going to ruin his son in the long run...
he was lecturing to shagun a moment ago that as a woman how could she protect param who had injured amma. So now it is an even graver crime that shagun has committed since she hurt amma herself. i don't know.. Evil or Very Mad 

Sure he should realize that Shagun should not be bringing Adi up.. but it would be human to get swayed in the immediate present.
Raman is going to act as an idiot again. That on set video just confirmed it all. He'll hide things, go into some terrible guilt phase, drink (alcohol), confess everything to Ishita and then I don't know what will happen next.

Haven't had time to watch it .. gosh, can't they do something different for a change  Bang  Bang
I know!! in the scene, everyone waits for Raman to arrive. He does. They ask him what happened. He probably tells them something that makes them happy and relieved (no sound). Then Mrs. Iyer comes and hugs him but he looks guilty as hell. Everyone is praising him. He wants to be out of there. He leaves as soon as possible and Ishita is the only one to notice that Raman is disturbed about something.

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-06-27, 14:27

hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:

Sure he should realize that Shagun should not be bringing Adi up.. but it would be human to get swayed in the immediate present.
Raman is going to act as an idiot again. That on set video just confirmed it all. He'll hide things, go into some terrible guilt phase, drink (alcohol), confess everything to Ishita and then I don't know what will happen next.

Haven't had time to watch it .. gosh, can't they do something different for a change  Bang  Bang
I know!! in the scene, everyone waits for Raman to arrive. He does. They ask him what happened. He probably tells them something that makes them happy and relieved (no sound). Then Mrs. Iyer comes and hugs him but he looks guilty as hell. Everyone is praising him. He wants to be out of there. He leaves as soon as possible and Ishita is the only one to notice that Raman is disturbed about something.

wouldn't it have been wonderful if he did something else? he can't call the police because of Adi.. ok.. but why not bring Shagun there to fess up? and face the music from those she hurt?

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-27, 14:31

slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:

wouldn't it have been wonderful if he did something else? he can't call the police because of Adi.. ok.. but why not bring Shagun there to fess up? and face the music from those she hurt?
that's actually a really good idea! wish the cvs had thought of it..would have been dramatic enough to satisfy everyone..

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-27, 14:39

stupid work not letting me join in....ill read u both later

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Illeana** on 2014-06-27, 14:42

Oh hopefully Adi wont be the *not-so-wanted* vamp to separate Raman and Ishita No Adi is a kid and they should show that way only

Illeana**
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-27, 14:56

sarra0 wrote:stupid work not letting me join in....ill read u both later

haha...sarra!! we are just back to our jasoosi!  hppy 

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-27, 14:58

Illeana** wrote:Oh hopefully Adi wont be the *not-so-wanted* vamp to separate Raman and Ishita    No   Adi is a kid and they should show that way only
i agree...the last few encounters between Adi and Raman sort of foregrounded how Shagun had poisoned Adi against his papa.
It's time to get him away from Shagun's influence.

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Illeana** on 2014-06-27, 15:05

Adi will be given the chance to chose his guardian if shagun is supposed to be sent to jail and i fear Adi may come up chosing Ashok instead of Raman, 18 years leap and Adi will become a serious vamp. No it wont happen this fast ROFL

Illeana**
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-06-27, 15:09

sarra0 wrote:stupid work not letting me join in....ill read u both later

long hug

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-06-27, 15:14

Illeana** wrote:Adi will be given the chance to chose his guardian if shagun is supposed to be sent to jail and i fear Adi may come up chosing Ashok instead of Raman, 18 years leap and Adi will become a serious vamp. No it wont happen this fast   ROFL

ROFL  ROFL

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-27, 15:22

Illeana** wrote:Adi will be given the chance to chose his guardian if shagun is supposed to be sent to jail and i fear Adi may come up chosing Ashok instead of Raman, 18 years leap and Adi will become a serious vamp. No it wont happen this fast   ROFL

true true... hppy 
but Adi growing up means Ruhi grows up...and that will be very sad...

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-06-27, 15:25

hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:

that's actually a really good idea! wish the cvs had thought of it..would have been dramatic enough to satisfy everyone..

I guess its too revolutionary  hppy

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-27, 15:29

slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:

hahaha!! certainly seems like it!! if they don't have the tendency to hide all things important and languish in guilt and self-loathing, they won't qualify as a soap hero, would they now?

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-06-27, 15:33

hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:

hahaha!! certainly seems like it!! if they don't have the tendency to hide all things important and languish in guilt and self-loathing, they won't qualify as a soap hero, would they now?  

Absolutely.. they have to wallow in their own self before we get anything by way of closure for the track  Rolling Eyes

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Illeana** on 2014-06-27, 15:39

Ekta wont let her trp to go down. Only two things give her the best of viewers either its a super cute and adorable child actor or a sweet lovey-dubey couple. Ruhanika doing a great job in fevicoing the audiance so her exit in the near future wont happen Clap

Illeana**
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-27, 15:41

slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:

Absolutely.. they have to wallow in their own self before we get anything by way of closure for the track  Rolling Eyes

Why did Amma have to rush out to meet Ishita that fateful night?! Shagun would have crashed into a tree and then returned home with a wrecked car. end of story.

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-27, 15:43

Illeana** wrote:Ekta wont let her trp to go down. Only two things give her the best of viewers either its a super cute and adorable child actor or a sweet lovey-dubey couple. Ruhanika doing a great job in fevicoing the audiance so her exit in the near future wont happen   Clap
yay! Which means no time leaps! Though wouldn't mind the final episode of the show being one which shows Ruhi as a grown up independent woman. mind it, the final episode only!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-27, 18:14

slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:

hppy  hppy that would only work if the person was sorry and sincere...like raman got romi to do.. .he knows no point getting shagun to go...she wont go and even if she managed that apologise  Shocked  Shocked she doesn't know the meaning of the word...she would walk out insulting the bhenji lot  hppy

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-27, 18:17

hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:

Is he going to think that far? in the immediate scenario he has Adi begging him to spare his mother
He's supposed to be sharp and intelligent...even if adi is begging him to spare shagun, he should realise that allowing a criminal-minded selfish woman like Shagun near Adi is going to ruin his son in the long run...
he was lecturing to shagun a moment ago that as a woman how could she protect param who had injured amma. So now it is an even graver crime that shagun has committed since she hurt amma herself. i don't know.. Evil or Very Mad 

hppy i got the hiding part right again...so treading on the road well travelled...isn't it worn out by now

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-06-27, 18:22

hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:

Why did Amma have to rush out to meet Ishita that fateful night?! Shagun would have crashed into a tree and then returned home with a wrecked car. end of story.

Yes exactly.. she shouldn't have rushed out.. instead of only the tree, Amma also stopped the car

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-27, 18:23

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:

hppy i got the hiding part right again...so treading on the road well travelled...isn't it worn out by now
sarra, why? why must it always be two steps forward so one step backwards??
btw, one of those on location videos showed that it's going to rain...so can we expect these two to have some kind of confrontation again?

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-06-27, 18:23

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:

It certainly is  Bang  Bang

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-06-27, 18:24

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:

hppy  hppy that would only work if the person was sorry and sincere...like raman got romi to do.. .he knows no point getting shagun to go...she wont go and even if she managed that apologise  Shocked  Shocked she doesn't know the meaning of the word...she would walk out insulting the bhenji lot  hppy

that's true.. she would undo everything by insulting them  Rolling Eyes

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-27, 18:25

slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:

Yes exactly.. she shouldn't have rushed out.. instead of only the tree, Amma also stopped the car

hppy ...must have been quite a torture for Shagun to drive on a road which had other cars and people on it!!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-06-27, 18:25

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:

sarra, why? why must it always be two steps forward so one step backwards??
btw, one of those on location videos showed that it's going to rain...so can we expect these two to have some kind of confrontation again?

instead of rain romance it will be rain takkar?? me likey

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 19:06

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: