Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 26th June 2014 Written Update

Post by slmu on 2014-06-27, 18:28

hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:

Absolutely.. they have to wallow in their own self before we get anything by way of closure for the track  Rolling Eyes

Why did Amma have to rush out to meet Ishita that fateful night?! Shagun would have crashed into a tree and then returned home with a wrecked car. end of story.

Yes exactly.. she shouldn't have rushed out.. instead of only the tree, Amma also stopped the car

hppy ...must have been quite a torture for Shagun to drive on a road which had other cars and people on it!!

ROFL  ROFL  I know.. its all their fault.. how dare they appear where she is driving

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-27, 18:28

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:
that's actually a really good idea! wish the cvs had thought of it..would have been dramatic enough to satisfy everyone..

I guess its too revolutionary  hppy
 hppy  hppy that would only work if the person was sorry and sincere...like raman got romi to do.. .he knows no point getting shagun to go...she wont go and even if she managed that apologise  Shocked  Shocked she doesn't know the meaning of the word...she would walk out insulting the bhenji lot  hppy

that's true.. she would undo everything by insulting them  Rolling Eyes
she called Ishita the 'ayah' again...Shagun is a complete elitist snob and has no imagination when it comes to insults.

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-27, 18:30

slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
Raman is going to act as an idiot again. That on set video just confirmed it all. He'll hide things, go into some terrible guilt phase, drink (alcohol), confess everything to Ishita and then I don't know what will happen next.
 hppy i got the hiding part right again...so treading on the road well travelled...isn't it worn out by now
sarra, why? why must it always be two steps forward so one step backwards??
btw, one of those on location videos showed that it's going to rain...so can we expect these two to have some kind of confrontation again?

instead of rain romance it will be rain takkar?? me likey

with these two, every time it rains, they have some kind of argument but are forced closer to each other...so maybe we can expect both takkar and romance?  Wink 

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-06-27, 18:31

hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

hppy  hppy that would only work if the person was sorry and sincere...like raman got romi to do.. .he knows no point getting shagun to go...she wont go and even if she managed that apologise  Shocked  Shocked she doesn't know the meaning of the word...she would walk out insulting the bhenji lot  hppy

she called Ishita the 'ayah' again...Shagun is a complete elitist snob and has no imagination when it comes to insults.

I bet she has no imagination when it comes to anything apart from spa treatments  Rolling Eyes

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-06-27, 18:32

hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
 hppy i got the hiding part right again...so treading on the road well travelled...isn't it worn out by now
btw, one of those on location videos showed that it's going to rain...so can we expect these two to have some kind of confrontation again?

with these two, every time it rains, they have some kind of argument but are forced closer to each other...so maybe we can expect both takkar and romance?  Wink 

that would be nice  Heart

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-27, 18:32

slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:

Why did Amma have to rush out to meet Ishita that fateful night?! Shagun would have crashed into a tree and then returned home with a wrecked car. end of story.

Yes exactly.. she shouldn't have rushed out.. instead of only the tree, Amma also stopped the car

hppy ...must have been quite a torture for Shagun to drive on a road which had other cars and people on it!!

ROFL  ROFL  I know.. its all their fault.. how dare they appear where she is driving
 hppy hppy 

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-27, 18:34

slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

I bet she has no imagination when it comes to anything apart from spa treatments  Rolling Eyes
and spa treatments are not exactly known for being really creative activities!!  hppy 
This is why Shravan and Ruhi in my opinion are the experts at insults...each one that they throw at each other is unique! Twisted Evil 

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-06-27, 18:39

hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:

and spa treatments are not exactly known for being really creative activities!!  hppy 
This is why Shravan and Ruhi in my opinion are the experts at insults...each one that they throw at each other is unique! Twisted Evil 

hppy  yes those two are amazing

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-27, 18:52

slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:

that would be nice  Heart

Most certainly... Heart 

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-27, 20:24

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:

Sure he should realize that Shagun should not be bringing Adi up.. but it would be human to get swayed in the immediate present.
Raman is going to act as an idiot again. That on set video just confirmed it all. He'll hide things, go into some terrible guilt phase, drink (alcohol), confess everything to Ishita and then I don't know what will happen next.
ooh rain and confrontation I like the sound of that...they cant have the relationship all smooth sailing...and this is there way...also him drinking should get her suspicious that something is wrong...don't forget unlike us CVs r not original... hppy  hppy

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-27, 20:26

hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

i don't get y...she wasnt from a rich family...and if she was how did she end up being married to raman??

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-27, 20:28

slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

no imagination needed for SPA treatments...all listed and thought up already...its y she likes them

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-27, 20:58

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

i don't get y...she wasnt from a rich family...and if she was how did she end up being married to raman??
she is the classic case of the nouveau riche!  hppy 

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-27, 21:11

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:

hppy  hppy its not even her own money

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-27, 21:15

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
 hppy  hppy its not even her own money
oh my god! so true!  ROFL 

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-27, 21:34

watching the episode now...i no shagun confessed to it but did she do it?? or is she covering?? that she drove herself is a shock to begin wit that she would do a lowly act like that...but I found where they interrupted the scene wit Mrs ...shagun says I did it...i caused the accident and then it shifts to Mrs I saying this is how someones lie was caught...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-06-27, 21:39

sarra0 wrote:watching the episode now...i no shagun confessed to it but did she do it?? or is she covering?? that she drove herself is a shock to begin wit that she would do a lowly act like that...but I found where they interrupted the scene wit Mrs ...shagun says I did it...i caused the accident and then it shifts to Mrs I saying this is how someones lie was caught...

hmm.. reading between the lines Sarra?

who is covering for? Ashok? Adi?

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-27, 21:39

sarra0 wrote:watching the episode now...i no shagun confessed to it but did she do it?? or is she covering?? that she drove herself is a shock to begin wit that she would do a lowly act like that...but I found where they interrupted the scene wit Mrs ...shagun says I did it...i caused the accident and then it shifts to Mrs I saying this is how someones lie was caught...

good point...it struck me as well at the time as possibly being a subliminal message to us viewers that Shagun might be lying. But this once more brings us to the question that if she is lying, who could she be protecting? Is she the kind of person who would sacrifice herself to protect someone else?

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-27, 22:08

slmu wrote:

I read between a lot of lines...who she is covering for is an interesting question...they have shown no one who could b guilty due to their desire to keep the audience guessing or just there ineptitude...and therefore it could b any of them...  hppy  hppy could it after all end up being mihir...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-27, 22:12

hooked wrote:

good point...it struck me as well at the time as possibly being a subliminal message to us viewers that Shagun might be lying. But this once more brings us to the question that if she is lying, who could she be protecting? Is she the kind of person who would sacrifice herself to protect someone else?
the sentence structure of Mrs I and where it was inserted made it note worthy...she isn't self sacrificing and certainly not for the masses...it would have to b someone khaas and there isn't much of such people in her life...but if that is the case they need to get it over wit...i am bored wit it and by trp so r others...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-27, 22:16

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

I read between a lot of lines...who she is covering for is an interesting question...they have shown no one who could b guilty due to their desire to keep the audience guessing or just there ineptitude...and therefore it could b any of them...  hppy  hppy could it after all end up being mihir...
there's some rumour doing the rounds that Shagun is indeed lying. god save me from this drama this time! I hope Mr. Iyer never allows Madhavi to step out alone again!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-27, 22:17

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:

the sentence structure of Mrs I and where it was inserted made it note worthy...she isn't self sacrificing and certainly not for the masses...it would have to b someone khaas and there isn't much of such people in her life...but if that is the case they need to get it over wit...i am bored wit it and by trp so r others...
 hppy 
Hear hear!!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-27, 22:27

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

there's some rumour doing the rounds that Shagun is indeed lying. god save me from this drama this time! I hope Mr. Iyer never allows Madhavi to step out alone again!
ah rumours r there so it isn't actually here...but this time I refuse to play... hppy  hppy its ok next time if it can't b Mrs I it will b MR i who will get attacked or run over..i

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-27, 22:27

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:

hppy 
Hear hear!!
 hppy  hppy

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-27, 22:28

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

ah rumours r there so it isn't actually here...but this time I refuse to play... hppy  hppy its ok next time if it can't b Mrs I it will b MR i who will get attacked or run over..i
oh lord!! NOOOOOOOOOOOO! But yes, I love what you said...I refuse to play too!!!!  hppy hppy 

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:17

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum