Latest topics

My thoughts on today's episode

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My thoughts on today's episode

Post by Trinidream on 2014-06-27, 07:04

Hmm, well, interesting, wasn't it? 

Sanam leaves Nida's room and she and Ahil crash into each other, literally. You know what i've noticed. Somehow Ahil and Sanam become so preoccupied in thought and at the same time that they never watch where they are walking and always seem to crash into each other. However, today the crash was literally that..LOL. Then we got the moment of magic and hunger. It was as if they were the only people in the house as their eyes were glued on each other, forgetting that the witch (Nida) was in the room. 

Then we go to Ahil flashing back on what happened that night. He is battling his heart with his head. His heart is all about Sanam. His head is Tanveer's begging and reminders of his responsibility. 
That reminds me of Asad's battle when Zoya accidentally married Ayaan. Asad put what his head was telling him in terms of his responsibility towards his sister and the family's pride, in front of his heart and feelings for the woman he loved. 
Even after Tanveer kept pushing, Ahil was still unsure, but felt he had a duty. He goes to Nida's room to talk to her. Sanam walks in to bring biscuits and Nida reprimands and insults her. Ahil is shocked and flabbergasted. Hello, Ahil, there was a time, not too long ago, where you used to do the same thing to Sanam. Now you are seeing your past behaviour as if it is a mirror. Yes, you used to behave like that too. It's wonderful that he is feeling the pain and insult as if it was towards him. He is appalled at Nida's comments. 

Ahil then goes in the garden where Sanam is collecting the dried laundry. He is stands and watches her and even the one way magnetism as electric. Sanam at the moment is unaware of Ahil's presence. When she does become aware, he approaches her recapping memories of their moments together. He looks like he could devour her there and then. He then fantasizes of his confrontation thinking it is reality but comes back to the present and has to recover quickly to explain his presence there. He is searching for things to ask her and talk about hoping i'm guessing that she'll return to what she was trying to tell him sometime before. 

I can't say if Sanam's response of not remembering the intimacy they shared, is true or not. Maybe she's denying to cover up her feelings as his lady friend is in the house. Maybe she's telling the truth. But he is getting frustrated. He is hoping that if she admits the intimacy that they shared, it would help him make up his mind about marrying Nida, which he does not really want to do. He leaves disappointed and heads for the house. He again approaches Nida, hesitating to propose and explain the reasons. However, upon seeing Sanam, i'm guessing that he decides to get her to admit her feelings by making her jealous. In his "mind" it's a way to teach Sanam a lesson. Remember, he remembers her plea. And she knew fully well in her dreamy state that her plea was intended for Ahil. Ahil wants Sanam to feel what he is feeling..
Sanam is then shocked by his proposal to Nida. I'm guessing she maybe so shocked and might show a hint of disappointment, that she may leave the room, or she may paint a "happy for you" smile on her face, but tortured on the inside. She'll offer her congrats  be told about an engagement party she'll have to plan then leave.

Then comes the preview.  

Ahil announces that he has to choose the engagement ring. Nida wants a girl to make a choice. Of course Ahil has previously shown his interest in a ring, but needs a girl to make the final choice. I'm thinking he asked Sanam to just hear what she had to say and get a reaction out of her. She is not showing any unusual emotion and chooses the ring. To Ahil's surprise it is the same ring he had previously chosen. Ahil...are you convinced yet that Sanam is the girl for you? 

A little inside note.. I saw a spoiler video on youtube and was not sure if I could post the link here, but in it, shows Ahil drinking by the pool very distraught a night. He calls for Latif to bring ice. Sanam comes and fills his glass with ice. Anger and frustration overtakes and he throws the glass in the pool. He quarrels with Sanam asking her why can't she understand, that she'll never understand. He grabs her bringing her close and then after awhile pushes her away roughly, letting her go. From the decor, i'm gathering this is the night after the engagement party. 
Ahil wants her to see his feelings without him having to admit them. He wants her to see how he feels about her but for her to tell him how she feels. 

It would be very interesting to see how Sanam and Ahil come to marry instead. I saw another video on youtube on who will Ahil marry and the cover photo shows Ahil in his wedding clothes with his bride next to him. Her face is distorted but it's obvious that it's Sanam. 

After watching today's eppy and then these videos.. I cannot see Nida just sitting back letting Sanam marry Ahil. Even if she reprimands Ahil about the ring, I really do not think knowing her purpose in their story, for her to sit back and let Sanam marry Ahil. 
Is it possible that 
1. at some point in time, either that same night after the argument, or the day of the wedding, Ahil takes Sanam away to marry her citing that he is her boss and she owes him? As an excuse of not marrying Nida, and getting Sanam in his clutches without admitting his love so soon. There he will kill two birds with one stone... Marry for the will and keep Sanam in his reach. 

2. They elope.

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Re: My thoughts on today's episode

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-27, 11:15

i can't c nida just letting there closeness increase...she will try and create misunderstandings between the two...she doesn't like the ring but at least wait0until your married before saying something not when your position is so tenuous...

but y would Sanam agree to marry him under option 1...he is her boss but she works hard for it...she owes him how?? I would think she would only do it if she thought it0would effect his family, if there is no other choice so nida disappears or does something that awful...i wonder if nida is horrible like to all workers...

ooh so there is a video already of him dressed as a groom and the wedding0happening...if it is being filmed it can't b to far away...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinidream on 2014-06-27, 11:27

sarra0 wrote:i can't c nida just letting there closeness increase...she will try and create misunderstandings between the two...she doesn't like the ring but at least wait0until your married before saying something not when your position is so tenuous...

but y would Sanam agree to marry him under option 1...he is her boss but she works hard for it...she owes him how?? I would think she would only do it if she thought it0would effect his family, if there is no other choice so nida disappears or does something that awful...i wonder if nida is horrible like to all workers...

ooh so there is a video already of him dressed as a groom and the wedding0happening...if it is being filmed it can't b to far away...
ITA about Nida. That's why I don't think she'll just stand and look on as they get married. The reason I say reason 1, is because he could tell her that if she marries him... then her debt for his payment on her grandmother's surgery is paid in full in addition, he probably invites her grandmom and haya to live at the house. 

I initially thought Tanveer would have her kidnapped. But it seems Tanveer is pushing Ahil and Nida just for the will. 
I'm wondering if Ahil and Sanam marries without the family around. 
Also, I think from what we hearing around the net, Sanam's style is going to change. People suspect that Rehaan will start to show interest. Is it possible that Rehaan advises Sanam on how to make Ahil completey hers over Nida, by changing her look. That's when he helps her, and with the makeover she attracts and captivates not only Ahil even more but Rehaan too... she looks like her mother completely now.

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-27, 11:54

Trinidream wrote:
sarra0 wrote:i can't c nida just letting there closeness increase...she will try and create misunderstandings between the two...she doesn't like the ring but at least wait0until your married before saying something not when your position is so tenuous...

ITA about Nida. That's why I don't think she'll just stand and look on as they get married. The reason I say reason 1, is because he could tell her that if she marries him... then her debt for his payment on her grandmother's surgery is paid in full in addition, he probably invites her grandmom and haya to live at the house. 

I initially thought Tanveer would have her kidnapped. But it seems Tanveer is pushing Ahil and Nida just for the will. 
I'm wondering if Ahil and Sanam marries without the family around. 
Also, I think from what we hearing around the net, Sanam's style is going to change. People suspect that Rehaan will start to show interest. Is it possible that Rehaan advises Sanam on how to make Ahil completey hers over Nida, by changing her look. That's when he helps her, and with the makeover she attracts and captivates not only Ahil even more but Rehaan too... she looks like her mother completely now.
i didn't know about the debt...i remember reading he had paid but sanam thou it had been rehaan not sure on guys name...i didn't realise she came to know the truth or that she decided to take it as a loan...

i thou nid may do something that annoys tanu or makes her decide she is not suitable...so sanam is getting a male over..look forward to aahiil seeing that..

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinidream on 2014-06-27, 14:00

The good thing is though that since we know Sanam and Ahil do get married, this quadrangle won't last long in Sanam and Ahil's eyes. They will only have eyes for each other. 
If the writers do have Sahil marry with their feelings either out in the open or not, I really do not think Nida was present. If they do marry having revealed their feelings, then the writers are moving really fast.

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-06-27, 17:27

Thank you Danielle for the nice analysis.

KVB was superb in showing his confusion, anger , disappointment... Fantastic acting...

What did Sanam actually want to say to Ahil when Latif walked in! I must've missed that part while watching online.

He will definitely marry Sanam but don't know under what circumstance yet ... QH is going great ... And I love reading you  long hug

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by reno816 on 2014-06-27, 17:50

Thanks Danielle and Sab! KVB was awesome yesterday, now I can't wait to see how he taunts Sanam to get her to spill the beans...I am hoping that he doesn't marry Nida and then later divorce her and all that drama. 

Sanam's makeover is something I look forward to, kinda tired of her nose ring..... hppy . I definitely do not want Rehaan to get interested in her...that would be a bit much to handle...last season Billo was the stalker and now her son...yikes!... affraid

reno816

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-27, 18:06

Trinidream wrote:The good thing is though that since we know Sanam and Ahil do get married, this quadrangle won't last long in Sanam and Ahil's eyes. They will only have eyes for each other. 
If the writers do have Sahil marry with their feelings either out in the open or not, I really do not think Nida was present. If they do marry having revealed their feelings, then the writers are moving really fast.
i wonder if Nida carrieps on insulting sanam especially in front of aahil how long he will stay silent...wonder if tiat that may have anything to do wit it...

true and QH does not move fast...so I expect marriage  but one of circumstances...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-06-27, 18:54

reno816 wrote:Thanks Danielle and Sab! KVB was awesome yesterday, now I can't wait to see how he taunts Sanam to get her to spill the beans...I am hoping that he doesn't marry Nida and then later divorce her and all that drama. 

Sanam's makeover is something I look forward to, kinda tired of her nose ring..... hppy . I definitely do not want Rehaan to get interested in her...that would be a bit much to handle...last season Billo was the stalker and now her son...yikes!... affraid

Hi Reno ... I'm also waiting for a make over ... Gosh that episode was so good ... I like the way they show "realization" in 4 lions shows ... Ahil was so confused ... He knows he has feelings for Sanam but he needed some time to understand if they were reciprocal or not .... But with Ammijan driving him nuts with marriage plans, he has no choice but to rush into it ....  Twisted Evil 

Reno, I keep flashing back to IPK , episode 124, making HER chose rings. Saari etc ... But here Saanam doesn't even remember what she had said when she was unconscious ... Ahil is almost forcing love confession out of her  hppy ... But I am not complaining ... I kind of like this Too!

I admit I am a sucker for Mr. Darcy rehash ... No matter how many times they show the same plot ... I still fall for it ...  ROFL 

Sarra, Danielle, Reno, shobika, Candy, lamita .... Thank you for being here to enjoy this journey once again ... Clap  Group Hug 

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by reno816 on 2014-06-27, 19:21

Hi Sab!

I know right....During yesterday's precap...all I could think about was IPKKND.....similar jewelry selection scene....gosh..4 Lions is a master of romance and passion..... Clap 

Did she really not remember anything? I know that she would not remember the CPR part...however...the hug/lamenting during her recovery...hmmm..she should have some traces of that.... scratch 

I am a sucker for romance too  Starry Love ....so the plot similarity doesn't bother me. KVB is better than I expected him to be in the romance dept....LOL! I cannot wait to see the romantic side of Ahil.....loving our  Frnds chatting these days!!!

Keep up the work pals!

reno816

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-06-27, 19:55

reno816 wrote:Hi Sab!

I know right....During yesterday's precap...all I could think about was IPKKND.....similar jewelry selection scene....gosh..4 Lions is a master of romance and passion..... Clap 

Did she really not remember anything? I know that she would not remember the CPR part...however...the hug/lamenting during her recovery...hmmm..she should have some traces of that.... scratch 

I am a sucker for romance too  Starry Love ....so the plot similarity doesn't bother me. KVB is better than I expected him to be in the romance dept....LOL! I cannot wait to see the romantic side of Ahil.....loving our  Frnds chatting these days!!!

Keep up the work pals!

Reno... long hug woman after my heart ... Sucker for romance.... hpee 

I didn't even know who KVB was ... Now he OWNS Ahil.  Thumbsup 

And the chat we are having .... ALLL thanks to Danielle... Keep up the posts dear !

Love having this group around... Makes viewing and swallowing crazy plots ( like y would nawab leave half his property to his teenager sons future wife  hppy ) easy!  Twisted Evil 

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by reno816 on 2014-06-27, 20:19

Sab, True that...all thanks to Danielle. I never really thought much of KVB, specially after his scary psycho stint in a show (forgot the name...oopsie!)

Yup, there are some crazy plots..such as why is Billo keeping Badi Bi alive...? It is twice hard for me to follow as i have not watched Season 1...so I google some old stuff and try to follow.... hppy 

Big hugs to you and Danielle.... long hug ...lets continue the madness!

reno816

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinidream on 2014-06-28, 04:12

It's no probs guys. I like to discuss shows and interact. Let's make this place active.

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-06-28, 05:51

Wonderful analysis Danielle

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down