Latest topics

Jodha Akbar - Written Update - 27 June 2014

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jodha Akbar - Written Update - 27 June 2014

Post by slmu on 2014-06-27, 20:10

Shahenshah is ready to eat...everybody's worried about the latest plan to kill Akbar, so jodha says that she will taste his food first. Rukiya seems angered by this as jodha seems selfless in putting herself in danger to save Akbar.

Jalal is super impressed as usual by Jodha's selflessness. ( Jalal needs a haircut )

Hamida assists in testing the mughal food for Jalal.. This food test brings out all the people who loves Jalal unconditionally ...

Imprisoned Zakira is being asked about her plans to kill Jalal... She denies them saying .. She has no motive to kill him anymore.

Zakeera tells Todarmal that she thinks that Shahenshah's life is still in danger because she is not the real culprit, the real culprit is out there somewhere. There is doubt on Shahnaz too but Zakira feels that Shahnaz also does not have any reason to kill shahenshah, Shahnaz had a burn on her hand, Zakira thinks the hand was burnt from boiling water but It actually looked like a chemical burn from poison.

Jodha and jalal are resting at the Garden. Jodha has a plateful of Diya on her lap. Jalal says this reminds him of an evening a year ago in Amer, but the circumstances were different, jodha used to hate Jalal at the time but things have changed so much. Jala puts his arm around jodha and she says don't come too close I will burn you with the diya. ( sigh) 
Jalal says to come close to her he's willing to accept such burns... Jodha gets mad at his casual remarks about harm coming to him.

Jalal says that jodha is the same when it comes to danger complete laparwa. He expresses his dislike that she tasted the food when she could have died from poisoned ( yes, we were thinking the same ... how did Jalal let his wife and mom test food ?). jodha explains that his life is much more important than anybody elses. He is God for his Aam Janta.. he has a lot of responsibility and many people depend on him ....he needs to live for them. 
Jalal puts his head on her lap. jodha is feeling embarrassed and ask him not to do this in public.... he says I don't care... I feel at peace with you.. ( nice scene)

Adam comes to maham's room and expresses his wish to kill Shahnaz as she is next in line for the throne. Maham says he should NOT but rather wants to join hands with her. Adam is unhappy at the conclusion.

Salima begum is unable to get Rahim climb down from a tree. He has climbed on a high branch and even Jalal was unable to get him down. Jodha comes along laughs "is he bothering you again?" At this salima says "we will soon see what how you feel when you have your own child and he behaves like this." Jodha feels shy at that remark and Jalal has a naughty smirk on his face. ( hmmmm)

Jodha says to Rahim "there was a dead rat where you were sitting !" at these Rahim climbs down quickly and Selima begum takes him away. Jalal says to Jodha "you are very good at taking care of kids... this indicates that you are ready to be a mom" she feels embarrassed again and says "you are no less than Rahim when it comes to irritating me" ( sigh)

Shahnaz comes to Jodha's room and complains that she has not been paying attention to her. Jodha asks where she has been and realizes that she been called upon by Todarmal. Jodha doesn't understand why Todarmal would be interested in Shahnaz.

Maham brings Adam to see the prisoner, chand Banu. Adam is shocked that his mom, being a woman can imprison another woman for so long ( we are shocked at Adams sensitivity) Maham says she did all these for Adam. Maham is still Wazir e Aliya and holds a strong position and no harm will come to her ( too confident). This prisoner will lead to the treasure, Shahnaz Jalal will extinguish each other and and Adam will reign supreme ( eh, too ambitious a plan, me think)

Todarmal is following Shahnaz to ask questions. Jodha also sees them ( she sees everything ... Omnipresent) ... Shahnaz offers her pallo to tie Todarmal's eyes and play hide and seek ( she is setting him up) . When Jodha comes it looked like Todarmal had some sleazy intentions behind following Shahnaz .

Precap : Shahnaz crying , her blouse is torn, Jalal is asking who has done this . Jalal takes her to a identification line up and she points to Todarmal as the molester.

*Exclusive to Dhwani Forum.. do not copy without permission

Last edited by slmu on 2014-06-27, 21:56; edited 7 times in total

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar - Written Update - 27 June 2014

Post by Tanthya on 2014-06-27, 21:19

Thank you

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-06-27, 21:52

Poor todarmal... Why can't he ask questions at day time ? What follow her at night ?  Bang 

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-06-27, 22:06

Thanks Shanthi,  hpee 

Why is Mahan questioning Jodha about her concern for Jalal I remember she did the same thing to Hamida one time when Hamida was about to fed Jalal sweets? As for Rukaiya jealousy is eating her up like a cankerworm from the inside and soon it would destroy her  outward persona ‘poor thing’ mercy.  Jalal is trying to make her get the picture by actions but CV team  Bang I think it is time for Rukaiya and Jalal to have a long talk and put her out of her misery.

Oh sugar, who said Shehnaaz Bang  is dumb she is a calculating ..... hppy

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-06-27, 22:13

thanks shanthi.. am super happy as i got pics too.. jalal resting his head on Jo's lap pic was nice,.

sabi... good ques.. but .. but.. how come we can expect logic things to happen.. i still wonder why dont they allow a servant to check jalal food instead Jo is eating every time . which means dont they care abt queen's life.??

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Giannita63 on 2014-06-27, 23:00

Thanks Shanti, really nice with all the pics on it!!!  hpee 

I always love Jo-Ja interactions even though would never understand Jodhita complex personality and why she reacts like a shy, stay away, separate pleeeeease, prudish girl with her husband after they already had marital consumation!!! Should be one of her Rajvanshi rules I don't quite understand well and that maybe poor Jalal don't either.... oh, well .... Shocked 

And my poor Todar-handsome being fooled and framed by Snake-nazz??  How come he,  being so smart fell in that silly trap?? Poor thing!!!  OOOOOOH, by the way that super cuttie,  cuuuttie, sweetie pie replied a tweet I sent him this morniiiing!!!! I was like
 Shocked  Clap  long hug  party4  Starry Love 

Bohot haaaaappyyyyy, weeeeeeheeeeeeee!!!  Dance

Giannita63

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-06-27, 23:31

Thanks for the update shanthi...  long hug

joja scenes were nice... Starry Love
Frankly I was expecting another creepy mahachuchak scene dragging her nails over haider dude's other body parts... phew... bach gaye.... hppy
But shehnaaz blaming my poor cutey li'l toddy...err...todarmal.. not cool Evil or Very Mad 

I dunno... but I cracked up at how jalal lingered near sharifuddin when he was asking shenu to recognise her molester in the precap... looks like jalal is not as oblivious to cheapu's character as we thought... ROFL

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-06-27, 23:37

Lovely update Shanthi

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by shobita on 2014-06-27, 23:51