Latest topics

Karen Patel Tweet 27th June 2014 - YHM

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Karen Patel Tweet 27th June 2014 - YHM

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-27, 23:44

Karan Patel: Sudden change of events in #YehHaiMohabbatein .... Do you guys like the current thrill .... There are many more shockers to come ...!!"

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Karen Patel Tweet 27th June 2014 - YHM

Post by hooked on 2014-06-28, 00:23

hahaha...so even he admits that the cv-s had a sudden change of plan.. Tfs sarra. And I can't say that I'm loving the way the track is going. Today's episode left me really angry and wanting to break things.  Bang 

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-28, 00:31

3hours before it airs here... hppy  hppy i tweeted back  Tracks been running for a while...can't c it being shagun, she's covering...question is for who...?? Loving ur acting

polite way of saying I am bored and sick of it...may have been to subtle thou  hppy 

but it raises the question who were they thinking off...was it mihir?? it means v were right they themselves hadn't locked in the culprit... Bang  Bang  Bang

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-28, 00:34

it was just too painful. watch the episode when it airs and we can crib about it together later.  hppy

btw kudos to you for actually hinting at the way the track is going in the tweet back. he needs to know. and he's a smart fellow. will get the message i think  hppy 

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-28, 00:36

hooked wrote:it was just too painful. watch the episode when it airs and we can crib about it together later.  hppy 
 hppy  hppy its a date...i will prob watch on fast forward and u can fill me in on anything I overlook

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-28, 00:37

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:it was just too painful. watch the episode when it airs and we can crib about it together later.  hppy 
 hppy  hppy its a date...i will prob watch on fast forward and u can fill me in on anything I overlook
hahaha...done deal. i think i need to get drunk to get over it though.  hppy 

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-28, 00:40

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
 hppy  hppy forget the drinking...u will forget wat u did and v can say u said anything... Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil have cake instead...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-28, 00:46

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
 hppy  hppy forget the drinking...u will forget wat u did and v can say u said anything... Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil have cake instead...
i don't know if cake will make me numb enough... (i speak like a jaded pro) but this serial just might turn me into some devdas.
"kaun kambakht hai jo bardaasht karne ke liye peetaa hai. Main to peetaa hoon ke...bas saans le sakoo" and all that....

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-28, 00:52

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
i don't know if cake will make me numb enough... (i speak like a jaded pro) but this serial just might turn me into some devdas.
"kaun kambakht hai jo bardaasht karne ke liye peetaa hai. Main to peetaa hoon ke...bas saans le sakoo" and all that....
 hppy  hppy then rinse and repeat? drink tujhe jeene nahin dayega...aur mein tumhe marne nahin doon geye

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-28, 00:56

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
 hppy  hppy then rinse and repeat? drink tujhe jeene nahin dayega...aur mein tumhe marne nahin doon geye

oh lord!  ROFL i now realise it's not drink that i need but more such healthy doses of dhwani fun!!!  hug1 

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-28, 01:00

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

oh lord!  ROFL i now realise it's not drink that i need but more such healthy doses of dhwani fun!!!  hug1 
 hppy here to serve  long hug wonder if CVs had more Dhwani fun v would b further along

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-28, 01:06

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:

hppy here to serve  long hug wonder if CVs had more Dhwani fun v would b further along
Today the CVs made me see Raman Kumar Bhalla, a divorcee with two children, a messy marriage and a messier divorce behind him. And once you see that, it's very difficult to un-see it. I think it has been branded into my mind and soul. What has Ishu signed up for!?! So much baggage!! And I used to think maintaining a relationship between 2 people with no baggage to speak of was a difficult task!!  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked 

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-28, 01:22

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

Today the CVs made me see Raman Kumar Bhalla, a divorcee with two children, a messy marriage and a messier divorce behind him. And once you see that, it's very difficult to un-see it. I think it has been branded into my mind and soul. What has Ishu signed up for!?! So much baggage!! And I used to think maintaining a relationship between 2 people with no baggage to speak of was a difficult task!!  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked 
ishita had a up hill task to begin wit...a lot of baggage was shown early...but wit her influence the kacha aam pak raha tha...the control ashok and shagun had on him and his emotions waned...but where Adi is concerned he is still a emotional fool...i don't get the he is my son...he is so dear to me...i love more then anything...
yep difficult enough when there is only two of u in a marriage but here a lot more and it is going to interfere and cause problems...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-28, 01:23

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:

ishita had a up hill task to begin wit...a lot of baggage was shown early...but wit her influence the kacha aam pak raha tha...the control ashok and shagun had on him and his emotions waned...but where Adi is concerned he is still a emotional fool...i don't get the he is my son...he is so dear to me...i love more then anything...
yep difficult enough when there is only two of u in a marriage but here a lot more and it is going to interfere and cause problems...
Voice of reason!  Thumbsup 

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-28, 01:24

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
 hppy  hppy never been called that before

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-28, 01:26

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
and now the name will stick whether you like it or not!!  ROFL 

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-28, 01:30

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
 hppy  hppy khaaaaamoooooosh!!!!

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-28, 01:31

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
 hppy  hppy khaaaaamoooooosh!!!!
 ROFL ROFL ROFL zipped 

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-28, 01:33

Chalo, I'm off to sleep now. Will catch up again tomorrow!  Kiss Bye Dance 

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-28, 01:35

hooked wrote:Chalo, I'm off to sleep now. Will catch up again tomorrow!  Kiss Bye Dance 
 hug1 sweet dreams...until tomorrow

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 17:06

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum