Latest topics

Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 27th June 2014 Written Update

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 27th June 2014 Written Update

Post by hooked on 2014-06-27, 23:50

Adi begs Raman to not call the police to get her arrested. He says he won’t be able to live without his mother. Shagun also pleads that just for the sake of Adi, he should not get her arrested. Raman is very disturbed and doesn’t know what to do. Shagun says it was unintentional. He sits down and thinks that he must do something to take care of this.

At the Iyer’s, everyone is tense looking at the storm gathering outside. Ishita tells everyone that Raman will take care of the problem. Mr. Iyer asks Bala to accompany him as he goes to instruct the security guard. They go out.

At Ashok’s house, Shagun and Adi are both hugging each other and crying their eyes out before a visibly disturbed Raman. Raman finally speaks out and tells Adi that nothing will separate him from his mother. He promises this to Adi. Shagun then sends Adi to his room after telling him that papa had promised that nothing bad will happen to them. Shagun then starts crying again. She tells Raman that she was very scared. She leans on Raman for support and he consoles her.

At the Iyer’s, Madhavi and Ishita are observing the storm outside. Madhavi is very worried. Ishita tries to comfort her. Madhavi tells her that she had read Ishita’s horoscope that day. Ishita asks her not to worry about things like that. Madhavi says that she believes in these things. She had once read that Ishita will meet someone with whom she’ll fall in love with at first sight and that was the day she had met Ruhi and her life had changed. She says that the horoscope said that some kind of negative energy will try to destroy her life now. Ishita says that all this talk was unnerving her as well but she says that no negative energy can harm her as long as she had her Amma with her. She asks Madhavi not to worry and goes to her house. Madhavi is not convinced and hopes that nothing bad comes in Ishita’s life.

Raman tries to console a crying Shagun. She says that she had not been able to open up before Ashok or Param completely She says that she was very scared. Raman sees a photo of Shagun with Adi taken during the Holi celebrations. He tells her that he was not going to let anything affect Adi.  

Raman arrives home in a taxi. He wonders how he was going to face Ishita. He thinks that since he had told her Param was behind the accident, she would have informed the rest by now. While he is thinking all this, Ishita calls him. He tells her that he was right outside.

Ishita is waiting at the Bhalla's with everyone else. Mr. and Mrs. Bhalla are there, along with Mr. and Mrs. Iyer, Bala and Vandu. Raman walks in. Ishita rushes to his side and asks him if he had got the culprit arrested. Raman finally says that he had been wrong. Param or Ashok were not involved in the accident. Ishita and everyone else is very upset on hearing this. They are sad that they are back to square one now and had made no headway to getting the culprit. Still Ishita says that Raman had been fighting hard to catch the guilty all this while. He had put his work on the back burner so he could catch the culprit. She is sure that he'll find the person.

Mrs. Iyer comes up to him and says that today he has proved that he was not her son-in-law but her son. She embraces him. Mrs. Bhalla says that Madhavi was speaking like a Punjabi. She says that Raman had taken after her. Mr. Bhall teases her for taking all the credit. Mr. Iyer chips in and says that Raman was his son as well. Bala teases Raman saying that all this while Madhavi had praised him for being the world's greatest son-in-law but Raman had overtaken him and had become the son. He says that perhaps to earn the title of 'son' he'll have to move into this apartment. Madhavi is delighted to hear that.

Raman however is very upset and thinks that he is letting all these people down including Ishita and hopes that they find it in them to forgive him for what he is about to do.

Mrs. Bhalla says that in honour of Madhavi talking like a Punjabi, she'll make Tamil food. She asks Ishita to help her to make dosa and such things. Raman excuses himself and  leaves saying that he had to make a phone call. Ishita wonders why he was looking so disturbed.

At Ashok's place, Param comes to find Shagun drinking on her own. He tells her that the guard had informed him that Raman had come and asks if everything was alright. Shagun says that Raman had a reason to come there and that was Adi who was Shagun and Raman's child. She tells him that he needn't worry about such things. Shagun stumbles and is about to fall and Param says that she should be careful and not stumble and fall in the wrong place. Shagun snaps at him and asks him not to worry his head over these things. Param says that Raman was looking for the one behind Amma's accident and wouldn't let it go that easily. Shagun tells him that she will take care of that. In fact, she says, she had already taken care of that. Raman wouldn't do anything more to find out the truth about the accident. She says that Raman's weakness was Adi and she would use it as and when required.

Raman is sitting on the bench outside the apartment. Ishita comes to him. She realises that he was very upset. She tries to console him. He says it was work pressure. She says that she had seen him deal with work pressure. This seemed to be the pressure of his personal life. She says that she knew that he was upset to have arrived from where they started regarding the accident case. She tells him that she trusted him completely. Since he had come into her life, he had taken care of everything. Everyone could now be relaxed because they knew that he would always look out for their good. He is even more disturbed on hearing all this. Ishita tries to change the topic and talks about Adi. She says that one good thing that had happened was that they had got the right sized uniform for Adi. Raman doesn't know what to say. She tells him that just like it had taken him a while to understand her worth, it would take Adi a while too to understand the value of his father. After all, the son had taken after the papa. She laughs. Raman tries to show a semblance of a smile.

Ishita asks him to come upstairs. Raman asks her to go and he'll come after a couple of minutes. Once she leaves, he thinks that he is going to let Ishita down. He didn't deserve her trust. He hopes that Ishita could forgive him but he was compelled to act like this.

Precap: Shagun tells Param that she would use Adi in such a way that Raman would have to ignore his wife.

*For the sole use of dhwaniforum

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 27th June 2014 Written Update

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-06-28, 05:56

Thanks for the update Rikhia ..

I found the episode depressing yaar

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by komal157 on 2014-06-28, 11:30

ya true m feelung very sad for ishita.

komal157
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by llll on 2014-06-28, 12:34

Raman na pagal hai.Ishita ko support karna chaiye usse but he is supporting wrong women.Even he said god wil never forgive him.

llll

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-06-28, 12:36

Thanks Hooked.

Poor Raman.. absolutely no idea what to do.. beset from every side.

What was the Shagun-Param scene all about? Shagun took care of it she says.. so who is she protecting... and she has no shame planning to use her son like that.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by komal157 on 2014-06-28, 12:55

raman should tell everything to ishita and surely she"ll understand Raman's feelings.

komal157
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-28, 18:42

--sumana13-- wrote:Thanks for the update Rikhia ..

I found the episode depressing yaar

I know, Manu. I was very depressed as well. Cribbing about the episode with Sarra on the Karan tweet thread cheered me up a bit...  long hug 

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-28, 18:44

komal157 wrote:ya true m feelung very sad for ishita.

This episode really made us realise exactly how messy Raman's life is!  Shocked 

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-28, 18:45

llll wrote:Raman na pagal hai.Ishita ko support karna chaiye usse but he is supporting wrong women.Even he said god wil never forgive him.

Raman was put in a very difficult situation. He did what he felt was the right thing to do at the time. But it's a sad thing that he once more fell into Shagun's trap.

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-28, 18:47

slmu wrote:Thanks Hooked.

Poor Raman.. absolutely no idea what to do.. beset from every side.

What was the Shagun-Param scene all about? Shagun took care of it she says.. so who is she protecting... and she has no shame planning to use her son like that.

Shanthi, this episode really brought all the dirt in Shagun and Raman's relationship out into the open. This is what she has always done. Emotionally manipulated him by any means available. Earlier it used to be for the sake of her love and now it is Adi.
The mystery continues regarding the accident thing but I don't I care very much about that any more.

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-28, 18:48

komal157 wrote:raman should tell everything to ishita and surely she"ll understand Raman's feelings.
Yes, Komal! i am hoping that too.. Ishita would be able to view the entire thing unclouded by emotions and she'll realise if Shagun had been responsible she would not have confessed to it so easily.

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-06-28, 18:53

thanks for the excellent update Rihika..

its so cheap of shagun to behave so.. not oly Raman, even Adi doesnt know whom shagun is protecting . so when truth comes out.. i wish Adi should also know abt his mom .. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

but its somewhat un believable showing Raman so.. a person who is enough capable to handle his business and calculate other's moves, is not aware of his ex wife 's crocodile tears

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-28, 18:54

candy wrote:thanks for the excellent update Rihika..

its so cheap of shagun to behave so.. not oly Raman, even Adi doesnt know whom shagun is protecting . so when truth comes out.. i wish Adi should also know abt his mom .. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

but its somewhat un believable showing Raman so.. a person who is enough capable to handle his business and calculate other's moves, is not aware of his ex wife 's  crocodile tears

I knowww, Candy. I keep wondering how Raman could progress so much in the corporate world when Shagun can manipulate him so easily. I mean, she can destroy him any time she wants.  Evil or Very Mad 

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-28, 19:04

ooh I just realised I havnt watched the episode  hppy

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-28, 19:05

hooked wrote:

but its somewhat un believable showing Raman so.. a person who is enough capable to handle his business and calculate other's moves, is not aware of his ex wife 's  crocodile tears

I knowww, Candy. I keep wondering how Raman could progress so much in the corporate world when Shagun can manipulate him so easily. I mean, she can destroy him any time she wants.  Evil or Very Mad 
ishita would save him now  hppy

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-28, 19:05

sarra0 wrote:ooh I just realised I havnt watched the episode  hppy
watch it to see how much Ishita trusts Raman.  hppy 

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-28, 19:07

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:

And he should let her handle his personal life and concentrate on his work. Or else at the rate that he is going, he'll soon end up being fired.

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-28, 19:07

hooked wrote:
 hppy as far as she can throw him or as far as he can carry her  hppy

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-28, 19:09

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
 hppy as far as she can throw him or as far as he can carry her  hppy
 hppy 

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-28, 19:09

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:

And he should let her handle his personal life and concentrate on his work. Or else at the rate that he is going, he'll soon end up being fired.
ishita has saved him on the business front as well  hppy is the company not his?

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-28, 19:10

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:

ishita has saved him on the business front as well  hppy is the company not his?
right. he is indebted to her for that as well, so he should realise that it's better if he let her handle his life...he's supposed to be the CEO which means he is answerable to the board of directors. right?

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by chitmanas on 2014-06-28, 19:13

Thanks rikhiya for the update.......... i wonder how you remember all the details that you write down and you do such a wonderful job, it'd take me 2-3 attempts of watching to even get there, half the time i forget stuff hpee 

anyways, this time around they show raman as doubting thomas who doubts ishu's generousity, he's the sacrificial lamb for the CVs to show some idiotic stuff........... why should we expect him to talk to ishu, get her to understand and for the two of them find a solution, that's too much normal and boring   , toh let's add some extra drama Twisted Evil......... they have to milk this track until we all are in real tears unlike shagun's croc tears:lollol:

chitmanas
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-28, 19:16

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
right. he is indebted to her for that as well, so he should realise that it's better if he let her handle his life...he's supposed to be the CEO which means he is answerable to the board of directors. right?
yeah but removing him if its his own company would depend on the structure how shares r allocated...how much he holds etc...

hppy  hppy for everything go to ishita for a decision...should I go to the bathroom, should I eat...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-28, 19:17

chitmanas wrote:Thanks rikhiya for the update.......... i wonder how you remember all the details that you write down and you do such a wonderful job, it'd take me 2-3 attempts of watching to even get there, half the time i forget stuff hpee 

anyways, this time around they show raman as doubting thomas who doubts ishu's generousity, he's the sacrificial lamb for the CVs to show some idiotic stuff........... why should we expect him to talk to ishu, get her to understand and for the two of them find a solution, that's too much normal and boring   , toh let's add some extra drama Twisted Evil......... they have to milk this track until we all are in real tears unlike shagun's croc tears:lollol:

hehe...Chits! You are absolutely right about the fact that Raman is always made into the bali ka bakra making all the wrong decisions always.
yesterday, I was so depressed at what Raman did. It was just too messy but maybe the CVs are just using the track to bring out the baggage Raman carries from his previous marriage out into the open so that IshRa can begin to deal with it together.
He is a man with a LOT of issues (apart from the biological kind) is what I got from this episode.
And Chits baisa, even I don't know how I remember all this stuff. Which is why sometimes I make mistakes and have to correct it later.  hppy 

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-28, 19:19

chitmanas wrote:Thanks rikhiya for the update.......... i wonder how you remember all the details that you write down and you do such a wonderful job, it'd take me 2-3 attempts of watching to even get there, half the time i forget stuff hpee 

they have already milked this track ran out of milk and r trying to bleed a empty vessel now...ishita the person who told him to respect shagun as the mother of his child even after her behaviour would have listened and it could b talked out

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 08:27

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum